Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

+7
moziac
CelticPredator
ZaniXD
Nano
PassiveSin
Lurker.
Mashara125
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

Post by Mashara125 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:03 pm

It got closed?? What happened? Or too much "spam"?
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:15 pm

PassiveSin wrote:It just goes to show that, new or not, the ORT will never change and will never adhere to the MF rules. :P
True c:

I guess that was the reason they decided to split it, I expect this will lower the discussion since people will keep to what they like, or make it more fierce with people visiting opposing ship pages.

Mashara125 wrote:It got closed?? What happened? Or too much "spam"?
Too many spam reports, Levin said that even with making the rules more loose it was still not possible to have proper discussion.

Edit :1100th post XD

Edit2:Forget it, it has been reopened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Who is Levin?
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:22 pm

So the new ort got locked? Lolz
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:21 am

The mods created a separated Romance section where the posts don't count. I have the feeling I was half of the cause for the closure mwahahahahaa~!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:11 am

I think I like this levin guy now lol
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 am

ZaniXD wrote:Who is Levin?
Levin was the mod but he changed his name to something else.

Yuli ★ wrote:The mods created a separated Romance section where the posts don't count. I have the feeling I was half of the cause for the closure mwahahahahaa~!!
And why is that Yuli? Care to share? Pleaaaase.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:29 am

Well, cause Levin closed the thread on the day I came back to discuss the new chapter and my post was last and was according to their rules off-topic since it had nothing to do with the romance in FT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:13 am

Yeah....but unless you reported yourself... but I guess you had something dto do xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:45 am

They brought the thread back and put it in it's separate section where the posts don't count.
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 pm

That pretty much sounds like spam to me, but without calling it so, I think he even said it was ok...how they said it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:10 am

It's pretty stupid since they also put rules in that separate section. What a bunch of idiots. If the posts don't count up to the total then why would they even be bothered by one-liners? *facepalms*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:52 am

Because it's spam but they don't want to call it spam? Or they would have joined it to the spam section, I guess its so the people won't make a scene about it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:31 pm

One day, I decided to come back and find the people I could rage about FT with. But when I did come back, I found the thread had been replaced with another which was so damn lifeless it seemed like a ghost town.

The End Very Happy
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Nice story Laughing

I haven't been there for...months :'D
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 am

I wouldn't recommend you go; it's quite boring there :s
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:58 am

Tell me how boring it is c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:43 am

Yamai logged in, hoping against hope that the right people to rage on FT about were there. Months after leaving them, she kept hope, hope that some may be able to recognise her.

As the page uploaded, she noticed two things.

1. There was a new version of the ORT

2. The people on this new ORT were not the people she was looking for

3. Decadus kept posting here and there but not on the new ORT

It was then that she discovered, with a dull ache in her chest, that said ORT that she had been looking for, was now closed, the original inhabitants long gone Sad

TBC
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 am

Aw, Decadus sounds like a lost puppy xD

Aw, sad story :c but it has happy ending right :;'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 am

Yessum xD

Just when all hope was lost, Yamai decided to visit her friend Dolly's profile. There, as the latest (and when I say latest, I mean 29th September 2012 latest X.x) visitor message, was a link left by Sin, asking Dolly to join her on a certain forum site.

And thus, Yamai headed to that site, to seek her beloved peeps. Over there, she noticed very much that that forum was also pretty dead, however the admins and people were very welcoming.

But it was when she least expected it did a visitor message appear on her profile there, asking if she was Yamai, the long lost Yamai from MF.

Yamai, who was by now ecstatic to find the one they call Luna, asked her for news, any news of the gang. And it was through that correspondance that Yamai found herself on this forum, typing out this story for the amusement and entertainment of Luna Very Happy

The End Very Happy
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:25 pm

lol, :'D You make it look like a lost child finding her way home, :P Like it was destiny too :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Uh-huh.

It totally was Very Happy
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Thu May 02, 2013 7:43 am

Barca
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3