Official Romance Thread

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 am

^ Those are the crackiest pairings I've ever heard o.o

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Aria11 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Aria11 wrote:One word: GAJEEL

Dat last panel Cool

Spoiler:

Also Rogue's true name is Raios :'D

Next chapter's title hints about Arcadios,since he is the White Knight.
Ooooho yes Heart Heart.Heart

Sounds like Rayos :'D

Which makes me ship LAxusXRogue......Or SLyXArcadios :'D

Why LaxusxRogue...and SlyxArcadios? Laughing
Because Raios sounds like Rayos, which means lightning in spanish xD
And Laxus is Lighning Dragon Slayer, so RogueXLaxus xD

As for ArcadiosxSly....Rayos :'D
RayXArcadios
Laughing
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm

^ That's creative xDDD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Just my sleepy mind of the time?
I wonder what Sly will think of that...or if his sister finds Arcadios hot.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by crackerpattiez on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 pm

*FASHIONABLY LATE*

OooooOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOooooh~ That last page!!!! <3 I think I speak for us all when I say that I definitely enjoyed that long awaited Gajeel badassery. Hopefully there's more to come next chapter.



^Lol, Droy's face had me confused and laughing xD

.3. Am I the only one who feels like that chap was really short? I've run out of things to procrastinate with. :C

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In times of universal collapse, what is Walter Bishops solution?
Spoiler:
avatar
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 198
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : California

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 pm

^ CP! *tackle hugsss*
Join us in our Rogue/Gajeel fangirling ~~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:42 pm

I felt it too Terrified
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:58 pm

^Felt what? o.o

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am

That the chapter was too short? And not enough GajeelxD
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Mashara125 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:08 am

Well the whole chapter wasn't the Rogue and Gajeel fight Sad but I guess we will get more next chapter even if it is called White Knight...

It felt short because you want to know what Gajeel is going to do RIGHT NOW lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Aria11 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:37 am

Luna Azul wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Aria11 wrote:One word: GAJEEL

Dat last panel Cool

Spoiler:

Also Rogue's true name is Raios :'D

Next chapter's title hints about Arcadios,since he is the White Knight.
Ooooho yes Heart Heart.Heart

Sounds like Rayos :'D

Which makes me ship LAxusXRogue......Or SLyXArcadios :'D

Why LaxusxRogue...and SlyxArcadios? Laughing
Because Raios sounds like Rayos, which means lightning in spanish xD
And Laxus is Lighning Dragon Slayer, so RogueXLaxus xD

As for ArcadiosxSly....Rayos :'D
RayXArcadios
Laughing


OMS Laughing

That's...creative!


New pics by Mashima:

Laxus,Elfman,Bacchus...and Ichiya(if you find him that's it Tongue up)
Spoiler:

Loke
Spoiler:


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
^ sexy illegal shit


Click for cute swimming shotas  
Spoiler:




avatar
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : UnderWorld

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:00 am

White knight.....i know you said it was arcadios , but could have some rogue pleasE? he is dressed a but like a knnight, and the shadow thing.,...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:09 am

Aria11 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Aria11 wrote:One word: GAJEEL

Dat last panel Cool

Spoiler:

Also Rogue's true name is Raios :'D

Next chapter's title hints about Arcadios,since he is the White Knight.
Ooooho yes Heart Heart.Heart

Sounds like Rayos :'D

Which makes me ship LAxusXRogue......Or SLyXArcadios :'D

Why LaxusxRogue...and SlyxArcadios? Laughing
Because Raios sounds like Rayos, which means lightning in spanish xD
And Laxus is Lighning Dragon Slayer, so RogueXLaxus xD

As for ArcadiosxSly....Rayos :'D
RayXArcadios
Laughing


OMS Laughing

That's...creative!


New pics by Mashima:

Laxus,Elfman,Bacchus...and Ichiya(if you find him that's it Tongue up)
Spoiler:

Loke
Spoiler:


Muscly men :isinlove:

And LOKE! *drools*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:14 am

Now that you say it Luna...Rogue is kinda dressed like a knight...and mangastream translation said holy knight so maybe it has something to do with that shadow or Rogue :"D


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:





avatar
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 am

^That description just makes me love Rogue more <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 am

Thatone makes me think StingXRogu, since Sting is Holy dragon....but he is also white....so maybe /Rogue has a white part? that is holy? OR sting comes to the rescue? You know, to balance him in a way, since they are the twin dragons and all...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Mashara125 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah that was my thought too Luna... Or Charle is wrong and maybe Sting is the white knight Laughing we will know in a week...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:58 am



How I missed this.

It really makes it sound like Sting x Rogue :"D
Meh, Sting suddenly saving Rogue would be lame xD. Gajeel or Fro should save him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:





avatar
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:31 pm

^ Awesome comic O.o

Did you make that yourself?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Aria11 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 pm

New episode:

The battles were good.At least they were not so short as in the manga,but longer xD
Poor Eve, he saw Ichiya in that kind of situation.Nightmares after that Laughing

And finally Laxus vs Raven Tail!!!
But...but the battle hasn't even started yet >.< I wanted to see Laxus wipe the floor with Raven Tail Tongue up
Guess I have to wait till next week >.>
Also Wendy vs Chelia starts :'D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
^ sexy illegal shit


Click for cute swimming shotas  
Spoiler:




avatar
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : UnderWorld

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by ZaniXD on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:02 pm

The last panel of the chappy satisfied me more than enough Cute

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
avatar
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-10-17
Location : Lost in another world

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:22 pm

I don't know but the latest episode was more filler-ish than anything else. Too many unnecessary battles and it didn't get to the good part soon enough Sad

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Mihai25 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:36 am

Luna Azul wrote:That one makes me think StingXRogu, since Sting is Holy dragon....but he is also white....so maybe /Rogue has a white part? that is holy? OR sting comes to the rescue? You know, to balance him in a way, since they are the twin dragons and all...
no, on, since they are light and shadow they should opposites. Sting's light is supposedly holy so Rogue's shadow is evil Smile


the episode was ok but a bit slow. It was named Luxus vs Alexei but there wasn't much of fighting yet. The same will happen with the fights on the 4th day of the Games since it was rushed in the manga
And what does Ichiya there in the bathtub? Poor Eve Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 541
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Bucharest

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Yamaihime on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:57 am

^ That was too much for my poor eyes to take *Ichiya in a bathtub* Dx

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:


~~Because the world needs more Ai ~~
avatar
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 557
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 27
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 am

Yamaihime wrote:^ That was too much for my poor eyes to take *Ichiya in a bathtub* Dx
It was a sight too good for our eyes.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum