Bored Thread.

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ZaniXD on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Luna Azul wrote:...Do I open new poll then?
Because all of us having conversatinn pretty much lost them.

we don;t have a discussion thread btw...


I guess :P But I might not be able to vote since I wont be here for a week and Pascha and Vald havent been here for nearly 3 weeks and they were having conversations here.

ESUUUUUMIIIII Laughing You've started reading/watching Nurarihyon no Mago! Pascha and I arent the only ones anymore :'D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Sigpic698818_11
No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-10-17
Location : Lost in another world

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by dex_dash on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:22 am

@esumi: and the end? I really want to read Laughing


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Bob_is_your_gift_by_drummerbunny-d5xd2jh
too bad i don't know much japanese
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Sen2wallkopie_zps7491ff5e
dex_dash
dex_dash
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 23
Location : Eh? Need to put this?

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:55 am

Then when it happens, can I just open a Bored
thread and a Bored:Spam thread?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:11 am

ZaniXD wrote:
ESUUUUUMIIIII Laughing You've started reading/watching Nurarihyon no Mago! Pascha and I arent the only ones anymore :'D

ZAAANNNNII
I have only watched the anime so far. Gonna read the manga as soon as I finish watching Medaka Box.
(Nirarihyon no Mago is full of bishis *-*. And Tsurara is adorable)

dex_dash wrote:@esumi: and the end? I really want to read Laughing



The end of the manga or arc?
Well the end of the arc is pretty bloody, Gon looses an arm but gets it back later :P After that comes the Chimera ant arc which is...well disgusting but it gets better by the end, it also has many deaths. And then comes some election arc, where Killua and his sister/brother Alluka will try to save Gon and stuff. And Killua leaves after that to go travelling with Alluka DDDD:



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ZaniXD on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:00 am

ESUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIII
It is full of bishis :'D I ship Tsurara with Rikuo xD They're so cute~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Sigpic698818_11
No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-10-17
Location : Lost in another world

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:16 am

ZaniXD wrote:ESUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIII
It is full of bishis :'D I ship Tsurara with Rikuo xD They're so cute~

My favourite guys are Kubinashi, Gozu , Rikuo (yokai) and Kurotabo. :"D
I ship it too. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Nano on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:01 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 419367009

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tamasignatur_by_no_anonname-d5o0bxx
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1711
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Rockwell

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Piratenking on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:37 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 4044942068

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Lucyheartfiliael8i510hzo
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 230723226

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Piratenking on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 am

ESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMIIIIIIII Bored Thread. - Page 33 1387363171

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Lucyheartfiliael8i510hzo
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:49 am

PPPPAAAAAAPPPAA

Bored Thread. - Page 33 462015688

Esumi just watched Snow white and the hunts man... Kristen Stewart is like the worst actor ever. .-.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ZaniXD on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:48 pm

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:ESUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIII
It is full of bishis :'D I ship Tsurara with Rikuo xD They're so cute~

My favourite guys are Kubinashi, Gozu , Rikuo (yokai) and Kurotabo. :"D
I ship it too. Very Happy

I ship Kubinashi with Kejorou; you'll see why later. (I have no idea where the anime is :'D)
I love Gozu and Mezu Laughing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Sigpic698818_11
No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-10-17
Location : Lost in another world

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:51 pm

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:PPPPAAAAAAPPPAA

Bored Thread. - Page 33 462015688

Esumi just watched Snow white and the hunts man... Kristen Stewart is like the worst actor ever. .-.
Oh, I watched that movie last week.

Huntsman is hot Bored Thread. - Page 33 2889296088

And it was a bit funny because The Queen was prettier than Snow White...in my opinion at least...
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm

ZaniXD wrote:

I ship Kubinashi with Kejorou; you'll see why later. (I have no idea where the anime is :'D)
I love Gozu and Mezu Laughing

Yeah, I also ship them. But not as much as I ship Rikuo x Tsurara. Btw Tsurara's mother is beautiful. Watched the OVA yesterday and she became one of my favourite.
They are so cute and funny.xD
And I also like Shohei. Love his hair :"D

Luna Azul wrote:
✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:PPPPAAAAAAPPPAA

Bored Thread. - Page 33 462015688

Esumi just watched Snow white and the hunts man... Kristen Stewart is like the worst actor ever. .-.
Oh, I watched that movie last week.

Huntsman is hot Bored Thread. - Page 33 2889296088

And it was a bit funny because The Queen was prettier than Snow White...in my opinion at least...

Agreed *-*
And William was also hot, but not as hot as the huntsman.

I think the Queen was ugly in the inside. And the movie wasnt really about who is beautifuller since the Queen never asked the mirror about that. I also think that the actor who played the Queen did an really amazing job.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Nano on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 419367009

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tamasignatur_by_no_anonname-d5o0bxx
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1711
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Rockwell

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 1293282117

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:36 am

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:

I ship Kubinashi with Kejorou; you'll see why later. (I have no idea where the anime is :'D)
I love Gozu and Mezu Laughing

Yeah, I also ship them. But not as much as I ship Rikuo x Tsurara. Btw Tsurara's mother is beautiful. Watched the OVA yesterday and she became one of my favourite.
They are so cute and funny.xD
And I also like Shohei. Love his hair :"D

Luna Azul wrote:
✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:PPPPAAAAAAPPPAA

Bored Thread. - Page 33 462015688

Esumi just watched Snow white and the hunts man... Kristen Stewart is like the worst actor ever. .-.
Oh, I watched that movie last week.

Huntsman is hot Bored Thread. - Page 33 2889296088

And it was a bit funny because The Queen was prettier than Snow White...in my opinion at least...

Agreed *-*
And William was also hot, but not as hot as the huntsman.

I think the Queen was ugly in the inside. And the movie wasnt really about who is beautifuller since the Queen never asked the mirror about that. I also think that the actor who played the Queen did an really amazing job.

If the Queen was ugly on the inside, and that is what counted, then it would make no sense, she was always ugly on the inside, she did not change much from one day to the next... All that she did since the movie started speaks of ugliness, and if that was the case, the women from the village that scarred their face to be useless to her then would have done so in vain. I am sure there were lots of girls more beautiful on the inside than the Queen...

Really? O.o On the one I saw she did ask...because the point was that is was from the beautiful blood. The way to break the curse, it was made by that and it would end b y that, that is why it was made with her blood but only Snow White could break it right? Because she was \now the most beautiful one.

What language did you watch it in?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:51 am

Luna Azul wrote:
✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:

I ship Kubinashi with Kejorou; you'll see why later. (I have no idea where the anime is :'D)
I love Gozu and Mezu Laughing

Yeah, I also ship them. But not as much as I ship Rikuo x Tsurara. Btw Tsurara's mother is beautiful. Watched the OVA yesterday and she became one of my favourite.
They are so cute and funny.xD
And I also like Shohei. Love his hair :"D

Luna Azul wrote:
✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:PPPPAAAAAAPPPAA

Bored Thread. - Page 33 462015688

Esumi just watched Snow white and the hunts man... Kristen Stewart is like the worst actor ever. .-.
Oh, I watched that movie last week.

Huntsman is hot Bored Thread. - Page 33 2889296088

And it was a bit funny because The Queen was prettier than Snow White...in my opinion at least...

Agreed *-*
And William was also hot, but not as hot as the huntsman.

I think the Queen was ugly in the inside. And the movie wasnt really about who is beautifuller since the Queen never asked the mirror about that. I also think that the actor who played the Queen did an really amazing job.

If the Queen was ugly on the inside, and that is what counted, then it would make no sense, she was always ugly on the inside, she did not change much from one day to the next... All that she did since the movie started speaks of ugliness, and if that was the case, the women from the village that scarred their face to be useless to her then would have done so in vain. I am sure there were lots of girls more beautiful on the inside than the Queen...

Really? O.o On the one I saw she did ask...because the point was that is was from the beautiful blood. The way to break the curse, it was made by that and it would end b y that, that is why it was made with her blood but only Snow White could break it right? Because she was \now the most beautiful one.

What language did you watch it in?

My bad, I saw it in english and I misheard the word "fairest" for "fearest". xD


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 am

✖єsumi✖ wrote:

My bad, I saw it in english and I misheard the word "fairest" for "fearest". xD

Oh, I saw it in Spanish. So I didn't know hat words were used xD

Fearest...that would have been interesting xD
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Piratenking on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:21 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 2940301878

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Lucyheartfiliael8i510hzo
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Nano on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 419367009

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tamasignatur_by_no_anonname-d5o0bxx
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1711
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Rockwell

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:11 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 899701779

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Piratenking on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 2607029568

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Lucyheartfiliael8i510hzo
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:12 am

Bored Thread. - Page 33 3803388186

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse2ddg1yL1sqoxrdo1_500
"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio6_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_msekv1xjOt1r90cnso1_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mseir0YeyH1r5l7qio9_500
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Tumblr_mse0max17S1ssd99do2_500
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Piratenking on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 am

ESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMIII. Bored Thread. - Page 33 899701779

Papa tells you to go to bed when you are tired :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
Bored Thread. - Page 33 Lucyheartfiliael8i510hzo
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum