Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smileys/icons/emoticons suggestions.

+6
crackerpattiez
Nano
ZaniXD
Pascha2
Piratenking
Aria11
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Do you like the new smileys?

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Empty Re: Smileys/icons/emoticons suggestions.

Post by Piratenking Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:02 am

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 BarcaBarca
Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Barca_smiley
Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Aa_barca
Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 004
Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Zastava
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Empty Re: Smileys/icons/emoticons suggestions.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 am

noname15 wrote:Personally I didn't expect it that changing smileys would attract such a ruckus. But yeah, I should have expected it.

Lol. Yes, I would dislike it when people would randomly remove the Zoidberg but I dislike drama more. So I guess in the end I wouldn't bother too much about it.

Okay, let's get some of them back. But first I want to know which ones.
Don't you remember the angry people when Yuli removed the Juvia Icon? Same thing.

Btw, that sounded like you said I was making drama, I am not, I just want smileys that I used back since I did use them and they were just removed without telling.

Thanks xD
The Afro one, the Albino one, bunnies...it would be easier if I could see them...I don;t remember the names.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 pm

:trollshima:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:53 am

^That's one of the best emoticons ever.I love it :'D

Last edited by Aria11 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 am

Luna Azul wrote:
noname15 wrote:Personally I didn't expect it that changing smileys would attract such a ruckus. But yeah, I should have expected it.

Lol. Yes, I would dislike it when people would randomly remove the Zoidberg but I dislike drama more. So I guess in the end I wouldn't bother too much about it.

Okay, let's get some of them back. But first I want to know which ones.
Don't you remember the angry people when Yuli removed the Juvia Icon? Same thing.

Btw, that sounded like you said I was making drama, I am not, I just want smileys that I used back since I did use them and they were just removed without telling.

Thanks xD
The Afro one, the Albino one, bunnies...it would be easier if I could see them...I don;t remember the names.
No, I actually don't remember that. I think someone mentioned it but I was definitely not here when it happened.

The thing is that everyone has a different opinion about what drama is and what isn't.

Spoiler:
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 am

Drama for me would be going psycho and serious on your ass.
Not nicely asking for them back c: And yes, that was me being nice :'D

The ones I want :P

Batman
Basketball one
The bunny xD
Smurf is ugly, I don't like it lol, anyone want it?Am I the only one that used them?
The Afro
I know Piraten wants Santa :P
The one with big teeth, first one of 9th row
The piggy
and the kitty :'D

Sorry for the trouble and thanks c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 am

Lol, then our definitions of drama are far different :'D Please keep that in mind and I will keep in mind that that's just your usual self Laughing

I'm gonna add them when I have more time. Schedule is tight right now.

Don't worry about it Laughing
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:18 am

yes c:

Ok c: thanks

I am happy xd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 am

Can I ask to bring ''wink'' back? c:
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:37 am

Which one do you mean? Laughing And we actually already have a wink-smiley :'D
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:47 am

Lol ok I just saw we have it Laughing
Nevemind lol Winking

LOL 777 post...Mashima's number!He will troll us tomorrow : p
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 am

:piratenking:

:naruhina:

:kataang:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:27 am

Ok, not agianst the Kataang kiss since it looks like a screenshot, though I am not sure of what purpose it would even have.

But the Naruhina kiss is a fanart. I think you should at least ask permission. Respectful thing to do. I'm not sure how the artist would react to taking their work without permission to add it to the icons.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:02 am

Yeah but this is the internet. And what you post, should be expected to be posted somewhere else. I think it's okay, as long as we don't say that we did it ourself Laughing

And that fanart looks like one which is already posted all over forums, tumblr, zerochan, google etc anyway.

Personally I think we can't forbid our people to use fanarts in their signatures, AVI's. Although I think your point is more that it's used as an icon, right?

Well if we are going to be that strict about it then we should delete most of our icons anyway. Because seriously we don't have the permission to use any of them. Not the Mashima-pic, not the Mashima-arts... Well let's say we could delete everything except for the screenshots and the Superluna.

And the purpose is simply fangirling. Like the fanservice icons Tongue out
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:25 pm

noname15 wrote:Yeah but this is the internet. And what you post, should be expected to be posted somewhere else. I think it's okay, as long as we don't say that we did it ourself Laughing

And that fanart looks like one which is already posted all over forums, tumblr, zerochan, google etc anyway.

Personally I think we can't forbid our people to use fanarts in their signatures, AVI's. Although I think your point is more that it's used as an icon, right?

Well if we are going to be that strict about it then we should delete most of our icons anyway. Because seriously we don't have the permission to use any of them. Not the Mashima-pic, not the Mashima-arts... Well let's say we could delete everything except for the screenshots and the Superluna.

And the purpose is simply fangirling. Like the fanservice icons Tongue out
Not really, there are still rights.And that still belongs to that one person...

Its different to post it in forums, we are using it as an icon...

Yes, that is my point.

Actually, I was ok with deleting th epics, I even suggested it, they were only temporal. and the icons too.
I wanted to get people to draw some for us or give us permission.

Yes, but you would add every possible pairing, not just what the admins ship.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Hmm to be honest I don't think adding the shipping icons is a good idea cause like with the naruhina one, the narusaku ones won't like that their rival ships has an icon and etc.

Hmm maybe it's better if we propose icons that convery a certain emotion or reaction instead? We can always post pics of fanart we like as [img] anyways :'D

As for icons I want :'D

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Nouplz Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Oplzplz Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Facepalmplz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:33 pm

^LOL, yus.

I agree, we should stay away from character-specific shipping icons.. Rivalry is a bitch.
And do we have our RT guild-mark as an icon? Kissing I feel like that would come in handy.
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:42 pm

poino wrote:Hmm to be honest I don't think adding the shipping icons is a good idea cause like with the naruhina one, the narusaku ones won't like that their rival ships has an icon and etc.

Hmm maybe it's better if we propose icons that convery a certain emotion or reaction instead? We can always post pics of fanart we like as [img] anyways :'D

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Nouplz Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Oplzplz Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 2 Facepalmplz

crackerpattiez wrote:^LOL, yus.

I agree, we should stay away from character-specific shipping icons.. Rivalry is a bitch.
And do we have our RT guild-mark as an icon? Kissing I feel like that would come in handy.

I agree to this.... Admins shouldn't be adding what they ship :'D If they want to post it they can do it as members...
That or but all possible ships there, and that would be endless work...

I second crackers suggestion of the guild mark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm

poino wrote:Hmm to be honest I don't think adding the shipping icons is a good idea cause like with the naruhina one, the narusaku ones won't like that their rival ships has an icon and etc.

crackerpattiez wrote:^LOL, yus.

Luna Azul wrote:
I agree to this.... Admins shouldn't be adding what they ship :'D If they want to post it they can do it as members...
That or but all possible ships there, and that would be endless work...

I second crackers suggestion of the guild mark.

I second these posts Tongue up 2
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am

I honestly don't mind adding icons of rival ships.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 am

^ I mind :P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:12 am

Machiko wrote:I honestly don't mind adding icons of rival ships.

There'd be too many ships tbh :'D we have a lot of icons as it is :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:49 am

Would it really matter? We can even add crackships :P Though to make it less, we could also avoid adding unnecessary ships like for example: Bixlow x Asuka
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:34 am

Machiko wrote:I honestly don't mind adding icons of rival ships.
So you would go to the trouble of adding hundreds and hundreds of ships? And it wouldn't matter than in the end most would be useless?
And I think we have a limited amount of smileys we can add. Another one of the limitations of the forums.Let me check that first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 am

:sasusaku:

:narusaku:

Here ya go
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum