Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by DollParts on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Pascha2 wrote:

Pfftt that's what I hear from someone who is jelly of a more beautiful girl.

You supposedly squealed at him yet you were looking at me. : D

*shrug* Personally, beauty doesn't matter, Pa-Pa. :P

And yeah, right! Why would I be looking at you? That would be like looking at a hut when you can have the mansion in front of you. :P


Last edited by DollParts on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Our friends for more than 7,000 pages fought to stay together and coexisted, even when some members were missing, when we were sick, or there seemed to be an inevitable end! Even when we had warnings, and they tried to shut us down! Now we have been divided onto different forums but we must band together!

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP! WE MUST CONTINUE ON! TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

WE ARE ROMANCE TAIL!

If I Was An Anime Character, I Would Be:

Elizabeth Middleford
The Most Unexpected BAMF Ever!
Spoiler:
LOOK AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL BEAUTY!
avatar
DollParts
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by CelticPredator on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm


[quote="Pascha2"]
Pascha2 wrote:
DollParts wrote:


Pfftt that's what I hear from someone who is jelly of a more beautiful girl.

You supposedly squealed at him yet you were looking at me. : D
Lol no she wasn't

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My beautiful OTP:


ケルテイク・プレデター
avatar
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Outer Space

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
DollParts wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

No, it's not. That would be embarrassing. : D

Aww, likewise to you. My sis is the most gorgeous female here!


More lies.
Pascha2 wrote:

Lies, you are all tsunderes.

TOO MANY LIES!

It's not a lie that my sis is the most gorgeous female here. You jelly? Trololol

Aww just admit it already, you squealed. : D

DollParts wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

It's not a lie that my sis is the most gorgeous female here. You jelly? Trololol

Aww just admit it already, you squealed. : D

Not Jelly at all, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And, I only squealed when Celt took his shirt off. :P

CelticPredator wrote:]
Yes let's lol

XD *looks for hose*
My beauty is universal, inall ways and for all tastes and ages ;)
Pascha2 wrote:This thread is going to be the longest if this continues.
Lol longest where?XD
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Mashara125 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Yay for long threads!! lol, my phone just had about 50 email notifications for this thread :'D hahahaha

Yes! Clinging to your boyfriend while covered in whipped cream and looking for a hose... is PDA hehehe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Pascha2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 pm

DollParts wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Pfftt that's what I hear from someone who is jelly of a more beautiful girl.

You supposedly squealed at him yet you were looking at me. : D

*shrug* Personally, beauty doesn't matter, Pa-Pa. :P

And yeah, right! That would be like looking at a hut when you can have the mansion in front of you.

Beauty does matter, otherwise you sound like an average girl. : P

Awww looks like someone is too tsundere to admit that she squealed. : D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by CelticPredator on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Mashara125 wrote:Yay for long threads!! lol, my phone just had about 50 email notifications for this thread :'D hahahaha

Yes! Clinging to your boyfriend while covered in whipped cream and looking for a hose... is PDA hehehe
Wha-no it's not lol dirty mash

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My beautiful OTP:


ケルテイク・プレデター
avatar
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Outer Space

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Pascha2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Sorry luna I meant potentially the largest.

You know I always tell the truth. Gorgeous sis. : D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by DollParts on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Pascha2 wrote:

Beauty does matter, otherwise you sound like an average girl. : P

Awww looks like someone is too tsundere to admit that she squealed. : D

Well...what's wrong with being an average girl?

And, I certainly did squeal....at Celt's wonderful shirtlessness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Our friends for more than 7,000 pages fought to stay together and coexisted, even when some members were missing, when we were sick, or there seemed to be an inevitable end! Even when we had warnings, and they tried to shut us down! Now we have been divided onto different forums but we must band together!

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP! WE MUST CONTINUE ON! TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

WE ARE ROMANCE TAIL!

If I Was An Anime Character, I Would Be:

Elizabeth Middleford
The Most Unexpected BAMF Ever!
Spoiler:
LOOK AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL BEAUTY!
avatar
DollParts
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Mashara125 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 pm

CelticPredator wrote:
Mashara125 wrote:Yay for long threads!! lol, my phone just had about 50 email notifications for this thread :'D hahahaha

Yes! Clinging to your boyfriend while covered in whipped cream and looking for a hose... is PDA hehehe
Wha-no it's not lol dirty mash

I didn't say dirty, I just said PDA hehehe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by DollParts on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Mashara125 wrote:Yay for long threads!! lol, my phone just had about 50 email notifications for this thread :'D hahahaha

Yes! Clinging to your boyfriend while covered in whipped cream and looking for a hose... is PDA hehehe

XDDD And I love it! *licks whipped cream off his cheek*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Our friends for more than 7,000 pages fought to stay together and coexisted, even when some members were missing, when we were sick, or there seemed to be an inevitable end! Even when we had warnings, and they tried to shut us down! Now we have been divided onto different forums but we must band together!

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP! WE MUST CONTINUE ON! TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

WE ARE ROMANCE TAIL!

If I Was An Anime Character, I Would Be:

Elizabeth Middleford
The Most Unexpected BAMF Ever!
Spoiler:
LOOK AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL BEAUTY!
avatar
DollParts
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Pascha2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:43 pm

DollParts wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Beauty does matter, otherwise you sound like an average girl. : P

Awww looks like someone is too tsundere to admit that she squealed. : D

Well...what's wrong with being an average girl?

And, I certainly did squeal....at Celt's wonderful shirtlessness.

It's Better to be a more gorgeous girl like luna. : D

Every girl knows I'm handsome sooo, there.
Too much tsundereness in your post. (This is too fun).





Last edited by Pascha2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
Starts to fanboy as well, can't stop until he stops getting hugged*.

That's way too young especially when I'm 22 XD.

My sister is the greatest, I'm proud to love/care and protect her.
*keeps hugging :'D*

I know lol, but she sounded too cute xD

I hope you mean me C: Because it would make me so ahppy/
DollParts wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Pfftt that's what I hear from someone who is jelly of a more beautiful girl.

You supposedly squealed at him yet you were looking at me. : D

*shrug* Personally, beauty doesn't matter, Pa-Pa. :P

And yeah, right! Why would I be looking at you? That would be like looking at a hut when you can have the mansion in front of you. :P
Mansion is empty and cold, hut is cozy and so full of love. You are happier in the hut :'D
[quote="CelticPredator"]
Pascha2 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
DollParts wrote:


Pfftt that's what I hear from someone who is jelly of a more beautiful girl.

You supposedly squealed at him yet you were looking at me. : D
Lol no she wasn't
She has an eye problem, so maybe it looked as if it was you but it was actually Pascha :P
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Mashara125 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 pm

:O ! More PDA!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Pascha2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

[quote="Luna Azul"]
Pascha2 wrote:
Starts to fanboy as well, can't stop until he stops getting hugged*.

That's way too young especially when I'm 22 XD.

My sister is the greatest, I'm proud to love/care and protect her.
*keeps hugging :'D*

I know lol, but she sounded too cute xD

I hope you mean me C: Because it would make me so ahppy/
DollParts wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Pfftt that's what I hear from someone who is jelly of a more beautiful girl.

You supposedly squealed at him yet you were looking at me. : D

*shrug* Personally, beauty doesn't matter, Pa-Pa. :P

And yeah, right! Why would I be looking at you? That would be like looking at a hut when you can have the mansion in front of you. :P
Mansion is empty and cold, hut is cozy and so full of love. You are happier in the hut :'D
CelticPredator wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Lol no she wasn't
She has an eye problem, so maybe it looked as if it was you but it was actually Pascha :P

She does do cute things despite her age, but I'm not too upset about it. I guess I'm too much of a tsundere who acts as a tough guy sometimes.

Luna is the greatest caring and loving sister that any brother yearns for.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by DollParts on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm gonna ignore everyone else, and just enjoy the shirtless, whipped cream coated man that saved me from drownin'! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Our friends for more than 7,000 pages fought to stay together and coexisted, even when some members were missing, when we were sick, or there seemed to be an inevitable end! Even when we had warnings, and they tried to shut us down! Now we have been divided onto different forums but we must band together!

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP! WE MUST CONTINUE ON! TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

WE ARE ROMANCE TAIL!

If I Was An Anime Character, I Would Be:

Elizabeth Middleford
The Most Unexpected BAMF Ever!
Spoiler:
LOOK AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL BEAUTY!
avatar
DollParts
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Pascha2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 pm

I saved you from drowning that is right.

14 pages already? Dayuummm


Last edited by Pascha2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Mashara125 wrote:Yay for long threads!! lol, my phone just had about 50 email notifications for this thread :'D hahahaha

Yes! Clinging to your boyfriend while covered in whipped cream and looking for a hose... is PDA hehehe
What?lol

And ew...
Pascha2 wrote:
DollParts wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Pfftt that's what I hear from someone who is jelly of a more beautiful girl.

You supposedly squealed at him yet you were looking at me. : D

*shrug* Personally, beauty doesn't matter, Pa-Pa. :P

And yeah, right! That would be like looking at a hut when you can have the mansion in front of you.

Beauty does matter, otherwise you sound like an average girl. : P

Awww looks like someone is too tsundere to admit that she squealed. : D
That sounds mean but true XD
Pascha2 wrote:Sorry luna I meant potentially the largest.

You know I always tell the truth. Gorgeous sis. : D
Of course Handsome Brother, but I thought we had longer ones...maybe not lol
Pascha2 wrote:
DollParts wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Beauty does matter, otherwise you sound like an average girl. : P

Awww looks like someone is too tsundere to admit that she squealed. : D

Well...what's wrong with being an average girl?

And, I certainly did squeal....at Celt's wonderful shirtlessness.

It's Better to be a more gorgeous girl like luna. : D

Every girl knows I'm handsome sooo, there.
Too much tsundereness in your post. (This is too fun).



You always make me feel Beautiful :'D Ic an'ttake it....*Hugs Bro*

yes, they do, they just deny it out of embarrassment and shyness.
lol
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Pascha2 wrote:]

She does do cute things despite her age, but I'm not too upset about it. I guess I'm too much of a tsundere who acts as a tough guy sometimes.

Luna is the greatest caring and loving sister that any brother yearns for.
You messed up the quote lol, so cute.

Aw, that sounds so cute too, I guess it runs in the family Tongue out

Aw, I...feek the same towards my bro ❤


DollParts wrote:I'm gonna ignore everyone else, and just enjoy the shirtless, whipped cream coated man that saved me from drownin'! Very Happy
Ew, just try to remember its a public place and not enjoy him too much.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Mashara125 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 pm

haha, I set it so that every time a new post comes on this thread that I get a notification on my phone, I hear it ding and I know to refresh the page :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Ah, that is so cool, but I guess it didn't get uch use until today xD
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Mashara125 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh, I have it set on a couple of threads... sometimes I wake up to a bunch of notifications that threads had been posted on during the night :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Lisa77 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:57 pm

I admit luna is very gorgeous.
Pascha is very handsome too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Cuteness Overload
avatar
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Mashara125 wrote:Oh, I have it set on a couple of threads... sometimes I wake up to a bunch of notifications that threads had been posted on during the night :P
Oh really? then it must be a game one since the others are not very active :p

Lisa77 wrote:I admit luna is very gorgeous.
Pascha is very handsome too.
That is because it takes one to know one ;)

welcome to the beautiful people club :p
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Mashara125 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 pm

the games ones sometimes... also the bored thread and the chapter notification ones :P pretty much all the ones I look at on a regular basis haha

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Lisa77 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 pm

I am jealous of your beauty, luna. Very jelly

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Cuteness Overload
avatar
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex's Welcome Back Party!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum