Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight manga discussion

+3
Yamaihime
ZaniXD
PassiveSin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampire Knight manga discussion Empty Vampire Knight manga discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:19 am

Discuss about the manga here ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight manga discussion Empty Re: Vampire Knight manga discussion

Post by PassiveSin Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Damn you Yuuki! Stop being like Bella!
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Sin reads VK :O And yeah Yuki's really annoying -_______- I read for Zero :'D
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:31 pm

ZaniXD wrote:Sin reads VK :O And yeah Yuki's really annoying -_______- I read for Zero :'D

Correction: "I used to read VK."

After Yuuki started turning into the anime/manga equivalent of Bella... I stopped. Now I just randomly find images on tumblr.
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

I see :P I dont like stopping in the middle of the manga. Just so you know, Yuuki does get somewhat better. Okay, make that a smidge better.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 am

A smidge isn't good enough. She needs to stop being so inconsistent with what she wants to do....

I mean, one moment she's saying that she can't be with Zero, the next she's puckering up for him.

And then she's back to saying that she can't be with him... What the hell gives? Make up your mind, woman!

PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:10 pm

That happened in like the latest chapter :'D
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:31 am

I ship Zeki so ha-a-aaaaaaaard!! T^T Why did Yuuki have to erase his memories? Has she gone mad or something? What a (censored word) >.>
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Zekiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <<<<3333 I still can't belive she did that after all she's put them through especially after the kiss, I mean it's like using someone then throwing them away you're too late since the garbage truck pulled away and so it fell on the floor with nowhere to go...... That was completely random :P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:41 am

Exactly!! But I'm sure he'll regain his memories of her and then they'll end up together and live happily ever after 8D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Zero still deserves someone better but I dont think he'll love anyone else more than Yuki :'D She better become a better and more worthy person by the time Zero gets his memories back :P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Wait.... She erased his memories?....

That's it... I think I just lost all interest in Vampire Knight shipping. It's gotten too cliche and stupid at this point.
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Yes she did =,= and now she's going to run after Kaname and will attempt to turn him into human by sacrificing herself. Then how about Zero, Yuuki???? Have you forgotten that if Zero doesn't know of your existence anymore, he will end up turning into a Level E in no time?!? Cause he will have no reason to live anymore! You were the only reason he was still around, and now you fucking screwed it up big time!!!

And now you know why I hate Yuuki =,=

Besides, have you guys seen the preview of chapter 89? It has friggin Yume in it Unsure Man this manga is getting on my nerves so much, I think I should drop it for a while, or wait until it has ended and then decide if I will catch up or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Machiko wrote:Yes she did =,= and now she's going to run after Kaname and will attempt to turn him into human by sacrificing herself. Then how about Zero, Yuuki???? Have you forgotten that if Zero doesn't know of your existence anymore, he will end up turning into a Level E in no time?!? Cause he will have no reason to live anymore! You were the only reason he was still around, and now you fucking screwed it up big time!!!

And now you know why I hate Yuuki =,=

Besides, have you guys seen the preview of chapter 89? It has friggin Yume in it Unsure Man this manga is getting on my nerves so much, I think I should drop it for a while, or wait until it has ended and then decide if I will catch up or not.

ZEKI FTW because it makes sense and the other pairing is too grotesque for words.

And hmmm, Zero turning into Level E? If I recall, he managed to down a bit of Shizuka's blood through Kaname who managed to kill her. Also, he has Kuran blood coursing through his veins and Sara also commented at one point that Zero smelt like a pureblood.

I think the main idea with Yuuki erasing Zero's memory is so she can throw herself away to what she wants to do without dragging anyone else into the foray. Courageous but I've seen enough of it already Dx
Yamaihime
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Zero falling into Level E without having Yuuki's existence around is not so far-fetched since he's already having urges for blood and he has been drinking lots of those insane Level E's blood. So their blood is also running through his veins speeding the progress of him turning into Level E up. the only way for Zero to be saved is for him to drink from Yuuki's blood for the rest of his life, not to mention that Yuuki is immortal so Zeki will most probably not have a happy ending. Unless Kaname ends up turning Yuuki into human and makes her forget about her memories again and then she and Zero can get together as humans. But for that to happen, somebody will also need to turn Zero into a human, and if I'm correct that's only something a pureblood can do, perhaps the one Pureblood who's a friend of Yuuki's foster father?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:56 am

^ Oh that would be nice, Yuuki and Zero as humans ; but from the manga, I understood that Zero craved Yuuki's blood because he's in love with her. Likewise Yuuki was not fully satisified with Kaname's blood because half her heart belongs to Zero.
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Not much of a fan anymore, but I always prefered Zero x Yuki over Yuki x Kaname.
Has anyone read the latest chapter? I have no words to describe it..
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 am

Where's the latest chapter? O.o
Goes off to read it ~~

EDIT: *Flips a table and goes off to eat ship breakers*

>.<
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 am

Did you read it?
I really have no words to describe Yuki now.
My poor Zero doesn't deserve that kind of treatment Unsure
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 am

I read it and I HATE it Dx
I don't know if I'll continue if things go like this Unsure
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 am

Same here.
I have no problem with Yuki choosing Kaname, but the way she made her choice (does she really made up her mind of real?) annoyed me to no end. She's supposed to be a role model for young girls (as any other shoujo girl) and she wasn't sure if she loved Kaname, even when she made love with him -.-
Not to mention that she had no right to change Zero's memories without asking him..
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Nagisa-chan wrote:Same here.
I have no problem with Yuki choosing Kaname, but the way she made her choice (does she really made up her mind of real?) annoyed me to no end. She's supposed to be a role model for young girls (as any other shoujo girl) and she wasn't sure if she loved Kaname, even when she made love with him -.-
Not to mention that she had no right to change Zero's memories without asking him..

It was all a very disgusting business. Especially when she bedded Kaname while still not being sure of her feelings. Quite frankly, I'm not sure what she feels anymore. You know, I heard from a friend who watches The Vampire Diaries that the girl in the series who was with one of the guys, decided she liked the other guy better (and the other guy liked her from the beginning apparently), and this broke the first guy's heart. Naturally it would, but I am so sick of the main heroine between two guys, two Vampire guys even, not being able to make up her mind! Dx

In my opinion, Yuuki can suffer with her insecurities and leave poor Zero alone. To make matters worse, Zero needs to stand watch over Kaname's lodgings. I don't think I can read anymore to be honest Sad

EDIT: The Tumblr rants are intense! Guess, we're not the only ones who a throughly displeased with this. My friend who read, that's right, past tense: read, VK says the ending is obvious: Kaname will die an anti-climatic death, Yuuki will be pregnant and Zero will remember and forgive her. What a way to end a 5 year investment into a manga. Very poorly done.
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:07 am

Yamaihime wrote:

It was all a very disgusting business. Especially when she bedded Kaname while still not being sure of her feelings. Quite frankly, I'm not sure what she feels anymore. You know, I heard from a friend who watches The Vampire Diaries that the girl in the series who was with one of the guys, decided she liked the other guy better (and the other guy liked her from the beginning apparently), and this broke the first guy's heart. Naturally it would, but I am so sick of the main heroine between two guys, two Vampire guys even, not being able to make up her mind! Dx

In my opinion, Yuuki can suffer with her insecurities and leave poor Zero alone. To make matters worse, Zero needs to stand watch over Kaname's lodgings. I don't think I can read anymore to be honest Sad

EDIT: The Tumblr rants are intense! Guess, we're not the only ones who a throughly displeased with this. My friend who read, that's right, past tense: read, VK says the ending is obvious: Kaname will die an anti-climatic death, Yuuki will be pregnant and Zero will remember and forgive her. What a way to end a 5 year investment into a manga. Very poorly done.

Yuki should be at least sure for her feelings before she bedded Kaname. She was even crying at that moment!
She managed to turn a pure romantic moment into something disgusting and filth.
There was a time when her hesitation was understandable due to the circumstances of her life but by now she should really made up her mind. Right now, it doesn't matter who she'll choose anymore because half her heart will belong to the other, and that's not how love should be >.<

I don't watch Vampire Diaries but I think it's better for a girl to make up her mind and broke one's heart by not choosing him, instead of hesitating and messing with both around. At least, that girl was honest with her feelings, unlike Yuki who don't even know to whom her heart belongs. To be honest, I can't buy it that she loves them both, not anymore. She belittles the feeling of being in love by dividing it to two people. No one deserves to be with a person who loves another one at the same time, and especially those two boys who has given their love wholehearty to Yuki alone.

The ending you describing it's a very possible scenario. I think that this would be extremely unfair for Zero to be just the second choice for Yuki after Kaname's death. I'd like to see Zero killing Yuki along with the Kaname (being part of his pure blood death plan). After all, both Kuran siblings messed so baldy with his life and only give him pain. But this will never happen in this manga, where everything revovles around Yuki's desires.

Sometimes I wondering why I still reading it. I guess it was the first manga I've read and it's been so many years that I do it out of habit. But after the last chapter, I'm thinking to drop it.
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:12 am

Yamaihime wrote:It was all a very disgusting business. Especially when she bedded Kaname while still not being sure of her feelings. Quite frankly, I'm not sure what she feels anymore. You know, I heard from a friend who watches The Vampire Diaries that the girl in the series who was with one of the guys, decided she liked the other guy better (and the other guy liked her from the beginning apparently), and this broke the first guy's heart. Naturally it would, but I am so sick of the main heroine between two guys, two Vampire guys even, not being able to make up her mind! Dx
she did that already? I red the last chapters but I don't remember that

about the Vampire Diaries, my brother used to watch it and i saw small pieces as well, but Yuuki does resemble that girl Elena very well. You can say that in the TV show the girl was like that so there will be changes in the romantic interest, but there's no excuse for Yuuki to be like that. Also removing Zero's memories of her without his consent was a awful thing to do.

Even if he maybe hated some things about the current Yuuki, Zero also had fond memories of them at the academy and before that which most likely he wanted to keep even even if she were open about choosing Kaname. And when did she get that ability anyway? I thought she was the talentless pureblood that didn't have that charm thing which made the nobles obey.

about the ending you mentioned, it's quite possible since I believe Kaname will still become the parent metal thing and since the great ancestor of the Kuran will be no more, there should be someone else(as in a small Kaname growing inside Yuuki). Maybe even Kaname was aware of Yuuki insecurities regarding her feelings and wanted to leave something behind since he will be gone.
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10 am

Nagisa-chan wrote:
Yamaihime wrote:

Yuki should be at least sure for her feelings before she bedded Kaname. She was even crying at that moment!
She managed to turn a pure romantic moment into something disgusting and filth.
There was a time when her hesitation was understandable due to the circumstances of her life but by now she should really made up her mind. Right now, it doesn't matter who she'll choose anymore because half her heart will belong to the other, and that's not how love should be >.<

I don't watch Vampire Diaries but I think it's better for a girl to make up her mind and broke one's heart by not choosing him, instead of hesitating and messing with both around. At least, that girl was honest with her feelings, unlike Yuki who don't even know to whom her heart belongs. To be honest, I can't buy it that she loves them both, not anymore. She belittles the feeling of being in love by dividing it to two people. No one deserves to be with a person who loves another one at the same time, and especially those two boys who has given their love wholehearty to Yuki alone.

The ending you describing it's a very possible scenario. I think that this would be extremely unfair for Zero to be just the second choice for Yuki after Kaname's death. I'd like to see Zero killing Yuki along with the Kaname (being part of his pure blood death plan). After all, both Kuran siblings messed so baldy with his life and only give him pain. But this will never happen in this manga, where everything revovles around Yuki's desires.

Sometimes I wondering why I still reading it. I guess it was the first manga I've read and it's been so many years that I do it out of habit. But after the last chapter, I'm thinking to drop it.

THAT.

Vampire Knight manga discussion 2qdbi9h

I agreed with every SINGLE word Cute
And yes like you, I spent 5 years investing in this manga so now those 5 years seem a waste.

On tumblr I saw an interesting theory someone proprosed; they said that Yuuki might be trying to maybe do something sneaky and that's why she bedded Kaname. It might explain why she was crying in that bedding scene o.o She might give her life away at this rate; and let both guys survive if the story goes down this road.

Or perhaps Kaname will die as I said before and leave Yuuki and Zero; who knows? Hino-sensei has a way of twisting and turning her stories and in the same sense, manipulating her readers. But like you, I'm seriously considering dropping the manga after this recent chapter Sad

Mihai25 wrote:
she did that already? I red the last chapters but I don't remember that

about the Vampire Diaries, my brother used to watch it and i saw small pieces as well, but Yuuki does resemble that girl Elena very well. You can say that in the TV show the girl was like that so there will be changes in the romantic interest, but there's no excuse for Yuuki to be like that. Also removing Zero's memories of her without his consent was a awful thing to do.

Even if he maybe hated some things about the current Yuuki, Zero also had fond memories of them at the academy and before that which most likely he wanted to keep even even if she were open about choosing Kaname. And when did she get that ability anyway? I thought she was the talentless pureblood that didn't have that charm thing which made the nobles obey.

about the ending you mentioned, it's quite possible since I believe Kaname will still become the parent metal thing and since the great ancestor of the Kuran will be no more, there should be someone else(as in a small Kaname growing inside Yuuki). Maybe even Kaname was aware of Yuuki insecurities regarding her feelings and wanted to leave something behind since he will be gone.

Mihai, I didn't know you read VK! Very Happy
And she did, it was a half panel towards the end of chapter 89.

Bolded bit: She perhaps got training or trained herself during the time gap of a year.
Second bolded bit: I just threw up a little in my mouth there Sad

I fully agree with the last bit; all theories make just as much sense to me right now. We don't know what each of the characters are thinking; the only person who we can accurately predict now is Zero and his hostility towards Yuuki.
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next