Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Santa Suggestion/organization

+5
crackerpattiez
StarryLite
Lurker.
ZaniXD
PassiveSin
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you want the event? If so, how?

Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 I_vote_lcap37%Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Santa Suggestion/organization

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Don't forget Shika. She is also in the event and we haven't heard from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Santa Suggestion/organization

Post by Mihai25 Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:58 pm

ZaniXD wrote:I'm not ready yet either, sowwy Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 3087562708

We still need Mihai now
ma drawing sucks and I finally got something before I went to sleep, but I need a good camera/phone or a scanner Very Happy. I could use a program to draw over a photo of the drawing but it wouldn't be the same. Also the writing wouldn't be hand made Smile. Now that I'm awake, I'll go scan it or ask for a good camera so I'll be done as well.

edit: took a photo of it so I'm done too now
Mihai25
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 pm

^ I took a photo of it too :'D

Where is Shika, now?
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am

Just Zani and Shika left then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 am

Zani is very busy and very sorry Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 3 3087562708 She has to go to a wedding tomorrow so her mom has been dragging her around to shop and get her hair done all that boring stuff for the past few days. She will try to finish her present soon. And an early warning incase Shika doesnt finish, I wont be here from the 31th to the 2nd or 3rd Unsure And I have another wedding to go to on the 30th... OH CRAP THAT ONLY LEAVES THE 29TH O_________O I just realized....
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:33 am

Don't be sorry Zani, you have until the sixth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:35 am

I know but everyone wanted to give it at christmas and its been nearly 3 days since then and I'm still not done : (
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:38 am

I made the extension for a reason Zani. Take your time, and even if you had it ready, Shika is still not here so it would be the same. People are busy this time of the year, it's understandable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:41 am

GUYS I'M SO SORRY!!!
I'LL START RIGHT WHEN I'LL HAVE TIME.
I just came back from my grandma, we were there over Christmas.
And I didn't see the PM from Luna before, sorry!!
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 am

^It's allright Shika, do you think you can have it by the 6th or do you want some more days?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

I think I'll get it till the 6th or before Heart Very Happy
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:25 am

Do you guys want the person that will give you the present to give it to you? Or do you want to give it to me and I post it, so it remains a secret?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:48 am

Either way is fine, you can choose whichever you think more interesting. If we don't know where we got it from, we'll assume it's from Romance Tail's master :P
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:10 am

^Lol, who's that? :'D

I don't mind either way, but being a secret santa, it would make sense if luna post it (even if we do eventually find out who made it for us). It's slightly more exciting and they could all be posted at the same time this way. Cute

So I vote Luna posts all gifts.
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 am

if it's decided that Luna will post it, then should I make mine less obvious about it's author before handing them over to Luna? Very Happy
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:02 am

Hmm.. I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like the gifter is top secret anyway. :P
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:35 am

If it's fanart styles will be recognized anyway...for most.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 pm

But I would love to know who the person was to have made me such a present. I mean, it would be more fun, right? And you would get to thank that person, etc. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:30 am

I'd say Luna should post it and if somebody wants to know who made it, the secret santa person can say it Very Happy
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StarryLite Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 am

yeah i wouldn't mind either way. sending to Luna first will be really nice though. exxcciittedd~~
StarryLite
StarryLite
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:52 am

I have finished my present <333
Is everybody ready??? Very Happy
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:01 am

Zani won't be here for a few days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 am

:sadface:
And how do we do it now? Will everybody post the presents or will you post them, Luna? Very Happy
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 am

Cool!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 pm

If you want you can send them to me, and when I have them all I will let you know or post them then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next