Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name Change Request Thread - Read first post before requesting!

Go down

Name Change Request Thread - Read first post before requesting! Empty Name Change Request Thread - Read first post before requesting!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:30 am

Read these rules beforehand:

1. You can only request a name change once every month. If you do this before this period of time, your request will not be fulfilled.

2. However, if you only want a minor change to your name, such as correcting a typo or adding a small character (e.g. Yuli ----> Yuli ★) then it will not be counted as being an official username change and you can do this at any time.

3. Respect the Forum Rules.

4. No discussion are allowed in this thread. If you do, those posts will be deleted. If it continues we will have to take measures against you.

5. If you have anything to ask, PM an Admin or a Moderator.

6. Check if the new username you want isn't taken already. If it is, then we will not be able to grant your request, but you will get another chance to change your username.

7. You must have a rank of Fairy Tail Member or higher in order to be able to request a name change. Check out the ranks here.

8. Fill out this form to request a name change:

Current Username:
Please Change To:
Last Name Change Request Date: [month/day/year]
I've officially changed my username [number] times now!

Last edited by Machiko on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Name Change Request Thread - Read first post before requesting! Empty Re: Name Change Request Thread - Read first post before requesting!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:34 am

I have changed my name twice in 3 months

First username was: Gin (star)

2nd username was: Yuli (star)

3rd username is: ✖Machiko✖
Anonymous

Back to top Go down