Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Romance Thread

+23
moziac
Pascha2
ZaniXD
Mihai25
Lisa77
Lurker.
Shika
AlphaDelta
dex_dash
cutie123merope
PassiveSin
Nano
CelticPredator
Aria11
Decadus
Gokuzeross
DollParts
SlytherinRayquaza
Piratenking
crackerpattiez
✖єsumi✖
StarryLite
LauraTorres
27 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official Romance Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 am

That Nalu Halloween fanart O.O Awesome!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 am

Like what happened in the movie. Only Gray and Natsu get to see the best parts :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:42 am

Aria11 wrote:Yep, that was the case in the begining...Teporarily closed until we found out that they closed it for ever Sad
So you don't trust Pascha?! Laughing

Well when someone new comes to the thread I try to make them comfortable because we are a lot of people there and because most of the time we were off topic many newbies were shy to introduce themselves.
I was like that at the begining too..It took me a while to open to the others, so I try to make the newbies feel comfortable Smile
Let me hug you brother Very Happy

Apparently it was closed or merged due to the overwhelming spam. Yet I see the new thread being spammed as well, but nothing has been done about that.*shakeshead. The mods are quite foolish if they honestly think this fodder of a thread can overtake the original.

Heh, it was a just a tongue in cheek comment. I usually say that to him,whenever we hang out from time to time.

That just makes me even respect you more, and not to you, but the people who have the same sentiments as you feel. Smile
It's a shame we seem to not be living in the timezone, as we reply once a day to each other.
I was free for a bit these few days, but now looks I'm getting quite busy. Sad

I shall fanboy with you gruvia mates, when a serious moment comes out, for sure. Smile

*Gives a tight final hug to you, goku and all my family members*
Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 am

Shika wrote:LOL Maybe I AM jealous because of Gray having a fight, even though I knew it was, as they said in the end of the chapter, a "fated" fight.

It just angers me, because Gray had thousand of fights in all arcs, and he had strong opponents. Maybe not in this one, but he'll fight Rufus now.

I don't care much about Gray. But as a hardcore Juvia fan, Mashima angers me, because he just trolled her. What should Lucy say? I don't think Gray was humiliated that much. Lucy was the most, then Gray & Juvia.

Look: It's just that Juvia somehow IS important in FT. She's the 3rd favorite woman of FT, based on the fans votes, and she only got 1 good fight in the whole Manga till now. And now Mashima tells me she's just support? Like she is just waste in the team? It's really mean for her fans and herself, even if she's fictive.

If Erza would fight Kagura, Kagura would wipe the floor with her, seriously. So... Erza will get 2 good fights, Minerva and Kagura, and the whole stuff before. Mashima's just playing favorites again.
Even Elfman & Ichiya got their GOOD fights. So why not Juvia? All who like Juvia want to see her fight, so why doesn't Mashima give her one?

Well, Mavis said: Temporally support, so maybe she'll get a fight. Most likely against Chelia...

I'm assuming this post is directed at me.

So you went to on this semi-diatribe against him because you supposedly are jealous, don't care much about him and is envious to see your favourite character not getting much spotlight? :roll:

I'm quite speechless, and disappointed in you to be honest.

You're pointing fingers at the wrong character (Look more at erza, natsu) . He's the character that barely gets any strong opponents. His only two strong opponents in the whole series he has fought imo are lyon and ultear. Besides the latter just gave up. So basically in my view it's been nearly 300 chapters he's had a strong opponent to face until now, and that is extremely unacceptable for a main character.

He Simply needs to redeem himself. He's finally getting much attention, so deal with it, and that is a definite good thing.

Juvia will get her turn, as much as I loathe her being a comic relief, she will definitely get a strong opponent to face. Mashima seems to be taken her seriously this time.

Luna Azul wrote:Wait, I have a confusion that might be part of me not understanding, Is he angry and humiliated at the events in general or is it directed at Rufus only?
Because if it is at the loss and he would react like this to any opponent, then that changes everything xD And that its Rufus would be just a plus for him, but if its directed at Rufus only...there is where I don't get the why.

I don't see how its with his attitude... I'll stop trying to understand men here Tongue out Since I have not seen Gray;s reactions to Rufus much, since Rufus gets little screentime... And I admit, I read the chapter sleepy so...Laughing

It is, but there are ways xD I want to see how he does too but...(I'm part too :'D)Well, I hope I have something to cheer on, I don't want to see Gray get beaten up after all this ._.

It's a bit of both to be honest. It's more of him being frustrated imo that he couldn't do anything to save lucy ( a close friend of his)from minerva's barrage of attacks, or for her, combined with the fact with his reasons for fighting rufus (I have mentioned above numerous times, why I felt he has), he's just really angered right now. He's the type of guy who saves his pent up anger all bottled inside, rather than letting out carelessly like natsu does. It's definitely out of character for him to act this way, as he's usually calm/cool reserved type, but he has his own reasons.

Why would you say he's overexagerrating when you haven't looked at his reactions quite closely? Rufus just comes up with having a holier than thou attitude, not to mention being arrogant persona. Besides, gray probably already noticed how he smiled so smugly when lucy was being humiliated also.

As long as you understand the chapter while half sleepy then it's okay. :P

Obviously he doesn't have the best reasons to fight rufus, but it's good enough to be valid imo. (Awesome another gray fan I have met! Smile )
It doesn't look mashima will troll him time this, so hopefully all of us gray fans can cheer him on and be satisfied with the outcome with the battle. Smile

Apologies, I wouldn't be able to respond to your reply until later this week, as I'm going to be busy with personal work and all.

Btw, I like how we are able to engage in a civil discussion, while arguing rationally rather than insulting each other. Because I have seen a lot of personal jabs being thrown left and right, when people get in similar arguments as these.

Smile

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:52 am

@ Luna: You are a a special breed of a person. Yea, but thankfully my e key doesn't get wrecked all the time.

Is your keyboard needing to be repaired?

Enjoyed the big jerza scene not to mention the brief gruvia/graytear moments.

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 am

LauraTorres wrote:Also random question: What would you do if you ever met someone from this thread? :P
to some degree it depends on who the person is. But more it depends if you know or not that you will meet that person. I think it'd be fun and/or interesting to meet a person from the forum without knowing that you talked with that person on the forum
Mihai25
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 am

I think I'll never meet the people who are somewhere in Africa, Australia, the US or in Hawaii. There's a chance that I'll get to see the people from Germany, Austria, Poland, etc. but not know that they are the ones from the forum. There's also a chance that Ive alreayd met them but don't know about it and won't even remember :p haha the world is sucha huge place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:06 am

-Loved mavis once taken control of the action. Didn't like how some people call her a bitch or that she is cheating.

-Laxus blocking rufus's attack like it was nothing needs to be said more.
Very impressive

-Gray vs Rufus! Finally! Hopefully it lasts two chapters. Gray-sama, needs some screentime and to be part of the action!
moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:08 am

Shika wrote:Official Romance Thread - Page 29 Tumblr_mcju9d1ho41ras197o1_250
Official Romance Thread - Page 29 Tumblr_mc5oyfy5LB1rse2ri

And next week Gruvion scene <3333333
Don't just go taking what's mine c:

I was about to post it, until I looked at your post. Looks like I was beat.
It is awesome. In midst to the big time jerza moment, there was also mini gruvia moment in the anime. <333
Looking forward to it.
moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:11 am

Apparently shika doesn't understand the concept between a main character and a supporting character. Apparently she's the only one who is against gray having spotlight for once. Why am I not surprised? -_-

Should be a good fight between my fav character against a high calibre opponent. I'm amped up and ready to cheer!

Also the princess kind of looks like zelda.
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 am

Graytear Woot! asdasdasasasdas

Official Romance Thread - Page 29 Tumblr_mcj7m2DjHj1qczibyo1_500

Gif shall be saved.

Not a big fan of jerza, but the scene was a must watch if you're into romance.
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:28 pm

^very cute eye locking moment. Smile
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Valador wrote:@ Luna: You are a a special breed of a person. Yea, but thankfully my e key doesn't get wrecked all the time.

Is your keyboard needing to be repaired?

Enjoyed the big jerza scene not to mention the brief gruvia/graytear moments.

I am?
I'm scared to ask good or bad... ._. I guess a bit of both.

Pascha2 wrote:Graytear Woot! asdasdasasasdas

Official Romance Thread - Page 29 Tumblr_mcj7m2DjHj1qczibyo1_500

Gif shall be saved.

Not a big fan of jerza, but the scene was a must watch if you're into romance.
Holy Sting yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Official Romance Thread - Page 29 Tumblr_mamjj57eUu1rxnekn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Valador wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Wait, I have a confusion that might be part of me not understanding, Is he angry and humiliated at the events in general or is it directed at Rufus only?
Because if it is at the loss and he would react like this to any opponent, then that changes everything xD And that its Rufus would be just a plus for him, but if its directed at Rufus only...there is where I don't get the why.

I don't see how its with his attitude... I'll stop trying to understand men here Tongue out Since I have not seen Gray;s reactions to Rufus much, since Rufus gets little screentime... And I admit, I read the chapter sleepy so...Laughing

It is, but there are ways xD I want to see how he does too but...(I'm part too :'D)Well, I hope I have something to cheer on, I don't want to see Gray get beaten up after all this ._.

It's a bit of both to be honest. It's more of him being frustrated imo that he couldn't do anything to save lucy ( a close friend of his)from minerva's barrage of attacks, or for her, combined with the fact with his reasons for fighting rufus (I have mentioned above numerous times, why I felt he has), he's just really angered right now. He's the type of guy who saves his pent up anger all bottled inside, rather than letting out carelessly like natsu does. It's definitely out of character for him to act this way, as he's usually calm/cool reserved type, but he has his own reasons.

Why would you say he's overexagerrating when you haven't looked at his reactions quite closely? Rufus just comes up with having a holier than thou attitude, not to mention being arrogant persona. Besides, gray probably already noticed how he smiled so smugly when lucy was being humiliated also.

As long as you understand the chapter while half sleepy then it's okay. :P

Obviously he doesn't have the best reasons to fight rufus, but it's good enough to be valid imo. (Awesome another gray fan I have met! Smile )
It doesn't look mashima will troll him time this, so hopefully all of us gray fans can cheer him on and be satisfied with the outcome with the battle. Smile

Apologies, I wouldn't be able to respond to your reply until later this week, as I'm going to be busy with personal work and all.

Btw, I like how we are able to engage in a civil discussion, while arguing rationally rather than insulting each other. Because I have seen a lot of personal jabs being thrown left and right, when people get in similar arguments as these.

Smile

Hey now, I did look closely at the reaction, and thought he was exaggerating. Now that I saw the same things as you while looking closer, or that I even saw and interpreted it the same way is different. I could have been looking at another thing entirely :'D Small mistake from afar takes me somewhere entirely different in the end lol Would explain why nothing made sense :'D
Yeah, maybe those do it for other people, but not me, so I would not see while looking closer. What I see while doing so depends a lot on my view of things so...

I don't know if I did, I thouhgt for ht longest time Lucy was an idencent person xD

meh, I'm not very demanding when it comes to fighting reasons, its not like he wants to kill him, so I'm okay with them. My confusion was the anger and humiliation, which i now see better. Sorry I'm not making much sense, I'm having so much trobule with my puppy >.> She just wants to be on top of me...she just tried lying on my head...I can't think straight like this
I hope so...I'd hate to see the consequences of another loss on him Terrified Also...shipping consequences too...

Aw, see you then then xD

Of course :'D Why would I insult someone That is not Decadus Tongue out? Also, Admin has to set example Tongue out O.o Personal jabs? Like what? I don't even know you that well Laughing Just wait until I have some dirt on you Tongue out jk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm not against Gray getting some spotlight.
I just don't like him so much...
Sorry if not everybody likes him...
My main favo characters/cats in order are:
Erza
Happy
Wendy
Gray
Natsu
Charles
Lucy
But then the fight should at least be good.. But I think it WILL be good.
But I think it will be hard for Gray, but in the end he'll win.
I'll agree with you that he's always in the background compared to the other mains.
Gajeel should also fight both Dragon Slayers!! >-<

Well, well Mashima, surprise me with Juvia Very Happy
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Shika! I had no idea you disliked Gray so much! And to think he's even the second half of your OTP....

Gajeel will fight them both and win both of the fights.

But then he'll lose against Jura.

My predictions for Juvia are:

Juvia vs. Milliana: Juvia wins
Juvia vs. Lyon: Juvia wins
Juvia vs. Sting: Juvia loses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:55 pm

^ Lol @ Natsu and Lucy :P *melts* That's a cute smile they give each other there. I ship it.

Btw, I read somewhere that Mashima announced that he'll be adding more Nalu moments in the anime soon! >.< Oh yeah, and he said on his Twitter that he'll be going to Spain and that FT will be on Hiatus Sad

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:18 pm

I want to see Ft vs ST fights in the first half of the day with FT wins(Luxus, Erza) and a tie for Gajeel, while in the second half Erza vs Kagura, Luxus and Juvia vs Jura.

another thing I want to see is the difference Natsu's second origin power-up and Gajeel's 3 months of training. Also I can imagine Luxus fighting against all of Raijinshuu during his training
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 pm

well, Mashima is drawing chapters non-stop, he deserves a break once in awhile. As for the NaLu moments in the coming anime episodes, they are from the first 2-3 days of the games I believe. though after the GMG arc ends I smell another big anime filler coming soon(maybe spring 2013 or sooner)
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:30 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Shika! I had no idea you disliked Gray so much! And to think he's even the second half of your OTP....
I don't know... I like Laxus, Gajeel & Lyon so much more <33 Lyon is my favo male <33
But actually I'm kinda looking forward to his fight now O:
^ Juvia vs Jura? MY CRACKSHIP! *Q* JuJu
But that won't happen, forget it^^
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SlytherinRayquaza Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:48 am

Official Romance Thread - Page 29 Tumblr_lpjiqty0Pg1qmo27lo1_400
SlytherinRayquaza
SlytherinRayquaza
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:25 am

I was thinking of Juvia & Luxus vs Jura, not her alone
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:43 am

I don't see juvia teaming up with laxus in order to face jura. Laxus alone can take him down. Juvia would definitely be facing 1 of milliana, chelia or minerva.
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:45 am

NOOO MY SHIP XDDD
Very Happy
Yeah Laxus takes him alone Smile
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am

Laxus can take Jura alone, awesome fight and then he can pass his time beatting Orga as a bonus XD

Juvia will be against Millianna or Lyon.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next