Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Romance Thread

+18
dey23
Kyurem
StarryLite
dex_dash
moziac
CelticPredator
Mashara125
Nano
✖єsumi✖
Aria11
PassiveSin
Lisa77
crackerpattiez
Shika
Piratenking
ZaniXD
Mihai25
Lurker.
22 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official Romance Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Mihai25 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Gajeel could care less if Fro is a she, he said frog because of the clothes. But you never know Smile

Also does Lucy lie(possibly fake Lucy) or she just doesn't say all of it?
Mihai25
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:14 am

Spoiler:

*O*
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:02 am

That chapter was really cuuute, Rogue isn't as friendless as he seems to think...

I dunno if Rogue has another personality (btw, the correct term is dissociative identity disorder) or if it's something planning on manipulating him like Ultear did Jellal, but who would do that? Minerva could pull it off, but she is still busy with Erza... Anyway, so is future Lucy lying? The first time we saw her, what day was it? Arcadios might be suspicious because she talked to the princess on a different day but also this Lucy is doubting herself a lot...

So do you think the 7 deaths that levy spoke of in chapter 300 are the 6 rescuers? Natsu, Wendy, Mira, Happy, Charle, Lily and then Yukino the 7th bystander? If they where all caught in the tower... Lucy survived but went back in time and that's why she is "missing" and Levy narrates the story?
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:11 am

KKKKYYYAAAAA
Gruvia in da Movie!!!I can't wait to watch the movie now Heart

Mashima's new pic.
Mary Houghes
Spoiler:
The Happy Birthday is probably for the VA of Mary :'D

About the chapter:
So Future Lucy is probably lying...I wonder why she would do that.
A little Nalu moment,even if Lucy was Future Lucy xD

So Rogue has a double personality.( you mean DID mash right?I am not sure if this the right term Laughing)His shadow is his dark self as it seems and now we will have Gajeel vs Rogue.Don't get me wrong I like the friendship moment between Gajeel and Rogue but I wanted a battle between them,and now we will have one even if Rogue won't be himself furing the battle.

Aww Frosch was cute as always Heart

And I want to see Laxus vs Jura vs Orga, and Gray/Juvia vs Lyon/Cheria :'D

@Mash: Hmm seems possible.I mean if the dragons are really coming and they are still inside the castle during the attack I believe those could be the persons Levy was referring to.And if Lucy survived I wonder why she is lying now...I don't remember the first time we saw her but according to the anime episodes which reminded me of what happened I think we will see her after Erza's battle in Pandemonium.So July 3rd?xD
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:21 am

Was the third day the day Jellal almost caught her? That would have been after Wendy vs Chelia so third day, your right...

No, I don't think Rogue has another personality, I think he's being manipulated somehow...

I think it's possible... Then the person Levy loved could be Lily?
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:41 am

Yep that was the day.And yes it was after Wendy vs Cheria battle,because Doranbolt was there when Laxar found Jellal wondering in the stadium.And If I am not wrong Jellal said that it was the first time he felt Zeref's presence there or...am I wrong?
I can't believe it...I never really paid attention to FT about something like this and I have to do it now! xD Good work Mashima .

Hmm like Jellal?Oh wait wasn't a voice in Rogue's mind that was telling him to kill Gajeel?Then if that's the case that means someone wants Rogue to kill Gajeel.

But I think the person who Levy mentioned was Gajeel xD
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:47 am

Yeah it's something either in Rogue's mind saying its his shadow or something possessing Rogue's shadow that's telling to kill Gajeel...

Maybe Lucy was at the Festival every year until she found the right one... I dunno...

It could still be Gajeel but he wouldn't have died in the tower like the others...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 am

I still hope thats its a double personality and that's it just his other self talking to him though his shadow, that would be so awesome :"DD
Because to be honest, if he is also being manipulated like Jellal, it would suck because it has got boring.And in the last page it said "A new darkness, unknown to anyone, appears...?!" well that could mean that its something new and not someone being manipulated again.
And I do find it weird that Rogue and Sting could kill a dragon but lost against Natsu, so maybe that wasn't their true strength maybe Rogues other self is stronger since the shadow said it will lent him his power and Rogue also said that Sting is also more powerful now that he has awakened. :"D
Anyway, I want to see an awesome fight between Gajeel and Rogue~!
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:57 am

Yamaihime wrote:More importantly, FRO's A HE!!!!!

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/317/21
N0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
✖єsumi✖ wrote:Meh, the translation could be wrong. :"D
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Juvias face on first page lol.
What bond do they refer to? :'D
Gajeel's eyes changed color again xD First green, then red,now gold. Mmmmm. Gajeel might be a vampire :P It wouldn;t surprise me if he started sparkling soon :P
Cover was cute
Lol Natsu xD
She went back like that...how lucky...she should have been sent to the dragons age past xD
So she is abusing trust to lie xD Part of the strategy? :'D
What would Lucy be if Lucy was a fake though? And could the hand have something to do with it :'D
Lol @ Gajeel :"D A bald boy at the time?...Bald ?xD OMS kid Rogue was Baldx?d kol, I find that really funny for some reason xd
Rogue is so sad though.
LECTOR!D':
That one panel wjere Gajeel says the frog is his friend is cute xD
Aw, such a cute moment xD I ship Bro Gajeel, Young Bro Rogue :'d
I really want that shadow to be him and not someone else....but i don;t want Gajeel to die xD
Destiny sounds a bit...I don;tknow...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 am

I hope the bald boy part is just a wrong translation :"DD

Well the fight will probably go like this:

Gajeel is being owned -> Gajeel almost defeated -> power of friendship -> Rogue owned.

✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:09 am

✖єsumi✖ wrote:I hope the bald boy part is just a wrong translation :"DD

Gajeel is being owned -> Gajeel almost defeated -> power of friendship -> Rogue owned.

I don't lol, too funny, he should also be an admirer of Gajeel's hair xD

Nooooooooooooooo!Gajeel is too cool for that :'D
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Maybe Fro can bring Rogue back to himself, or maybe Rogue can control that shadow of his and not let it give him orders :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:12 am

Luna Azul wrote:
✖єsumi✖ wrote:I hope the bald boy part is just a wrong translation :"DD

I don't lol, too funny, he should also be an admirer of Gajeel's hair xD

Nooooooooooooooo!Gajeel is too cool for that :'D
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Maybe Fro can bring Rogue back to himself, or maybe Rogue can control that shadow of his and not let it give him orders :'D

XDD

That would be awesome,but knowing Trollshima...

✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 am

Yeah, I am hoping for a different kind of a fight between Rogue and Gajeel that doesn't involve super Nakama powers... but, like you said, trollshima...

Ok, so, first of all, two "personalities" cannot coexist at the same time in one consciousness XP at least in the real world. Meaning that Rogue cannot talk to another "personality" while he himself is still conscious. Hearing voices that aren't there and believing them to be real is a sign of schizophrenia, not dissociation identity disorder. If Rogue becomes taken over by another personality, the actually Rogue would not be responsive and the personality would literally "take over" his body. If he listens to the voice of his "shadow" and it turns out that it isn't a third party manipulation then Rogue is schizophrenic. I don't want Rogue to be schizophrenic because those people are not that stable, therefore I really want it to be a third party manipulation like Ultear and Jellal. I think that it meant something "new" as in, something we haven't seen before with Rogue not necessarily something that hasn't been done in the Manga before.

So, to recap, if somebody kills somebody and says that their shadow told them to do it, then they are schizophrenic, if he kills somebody but doesn't have the knowledge of doing it because he wasn't conscious at the time of the death, then they have an "evil twin" personality.
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:56 am

Iam all uo for schizophrenic rogue then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:11 am

Well this is a manga it doesn't always make sense and are different then how it would be in rl, in Air Gear for example there is also a character that has a double personality (well, he has three actually Laughing) and he can talk to his other self. Though I only remember him talking to his other self in the OVA so I am not that sure :"D

But if he really doesn't have a second personality then I am all for chizophrenic rogue too then.
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:18 am

In the real world he would be schizophrenic too, unless both personalities aren't the "host" personality XP The pseudo personalities can talk to each other, but not the host and vice versa.

Also, whatever it is, it didn't say that it was "Rogue", it said it was his shadow, saying that he is separate from Rogue... Its like somebody talking to a statue of a person like they were the real person... aka schizophrenic :P

Damn, I can't shut off the intelligent part of my brain who tells me about the impossibilities...

I still don't want Rogue to be schizophrenic or DID Sad nooooo
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 am

Mashara stop crushing my hopes :"D

Rogue being DID or schizophrenic would make him so much more interesting. Or dunno, anything that makes him go crazy and stuff would be awesome. :"D
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 am

hmmm.... he could also have a brain tumor? You see things that aren't there and talk to people that don't exist when that happens as well...

Sorry Esumi XP I will stop

Still do not want, I like Rogue the way he is
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:43 am

Well, not that kind of stuff.

Meh, I am probably getting to much into it since I have a weakness for those kind of characters (Lucy from Elfen lied, Lind/Akito/Agito from Air gear, that guy from Ergo Proxy and Kagura from Gintama, though she just went berserk.) Rogue probably doesn't have DID or anything. Still I don't like him being manipulated or controlled, I want something new. Laughing

Also this
Spoiler:
Now that is something awesome that could happen. Gajeel vs Rogue...singing contest! And Rogue's shadow will give him the power to sing awesome. ;'D
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 am

Awe... I don't like mental illness since I have 3 people in my family that are schizophrenic lol one of them likes to talk to her dog and apparently he tells her that her family is trying to poison her...

Awe, I think he is cooool as he is... like that picture XP but what about Orga?
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:02 am

cool Gajeel and Rogue bros Smile, now we need Lily at the drums

Orga clearly has no talent and Luxus will crush him first so he can put all efforts into fighting Jura

as for Rogue talking to his shadow, I don't thing it's schizophrenia. This is manga and not the real world, so it has to be something related to Rogue's true potential.
Also with all this awakening talk, I still don't think they killed their dragons
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:39 am

So Lucy may be lying? wut?....so no dragons? :C
NaLu moment I see
Rogue, whatever you do, don't you dare kill Gajeel, ignore that evil asshole called your shadow >.>
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 am

Shika wrote:
Spoiler:

*O*

Oh happy day!!!!! Heart

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:I still hope thats its a double personality and that's it just his other self talking to him though his shadow, that would be so awesome :"DD
Because to be honest, if he is also being manipulated like Jellal, it would suck because it has got boring.And in the last page it said "A new darkness, unknown to anyone, appears...?!" well that could mean that its something new and not someone being manipulated again.
And I do find it weird that Rogue and Sting could kill a dragon but lost against Natsu, so maybe that wasn't their true strength maybe Rogues other self is stronger since the shadow said it will lent him his power and Rogue also said that Sting is also more powerful now that he has awakened. :"D
Anyway, I want to see an awesome fight between Gajeel and Rogue~!

Bolded bit: Perhaps, or perhaps they lied, like Lucy Very Happy

Mashara125 wrote:In the real world he would be schizophrenic too, unless both personalities aren't the "host" personality XP The pseudo personalities can talk to each other, but not the host and vice versa.

Also, whatever it is, it didn't say that it was "Rogue", it said it was his shadow, saying that he is separate from Rogue... Its like somebody talking to a statue of a person like they were the real person... aka schizophrenic :P

Damn, I can't shut off the intelligent part of my brain who tells me about the impossibilities...

I still don't want Rogue to be schizophrenic or DID Sad nooooo

Sameee he's too hot to be a crazy Dx
Maybe it's his evil father who he didn't kill who no has an insatiable thirst to kill people o.o

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:Well, not that kind of stuff.

Meh, I am probably getting to much into it since I have a weakness for those kind of characters (Lucy from Elfen lied, Lind/Akito/Agito from Air gear, that guy from Ergo Proxy and Kagura from Gintama, though she just went berserk.) Rogue probably doesn't have DID or anything. Still I don't like him being manipulated or controlled, I want something new. Laughing

Also this
Spoiler:
Now that is something awesome that could happen. Gajeel vs Rogue...singing contest! And Rogue's shadow will give him the power to sing awesome. ;'D

ROGUE IS SO HOT!!!!!! Heart
(Yamaihime loves her ravenette Tsundere men, crazy or no Cute)

Mihai25 wrote:cool Gajeel and Rogue bros Smile, now we need Lily at the drums

Orga clearly has no talent and Luxus will crush him first so he can put all efforts into fighting Jura

as for Rogue talking to his shadow, I don't thing it's schizophrenia. This is manga and not the real world, so it has to be something related to Rogue's true potential.
Also with all this awakening talk, I still don't think they killed their dragons

Bolded part 1: You really don't like Orga do you? Very Happy I don't either. Must be his awful clothes and bandanna (Gajeel does that style so much better) xDDDD

Bolded part 2: They might have lied, like I said before. For example, to get into Sabertooth, the resume would have to look like this:

*Powerful
*Good looking or looking good in any type of clothing
*Intelligence
*Sadistic
*Has had a history of past cruelty that is too cruel to warrant forgiveness or good society

To the last point, Sting and Rogue might've filled the form out as follows:
Sting tapped the pen impatiently, eyes scrunched and scrutinizing the paper in front of him. The last point to fill out had to involve something so diabolically sadistic that would warrant him into the greatest Wizard's Guild in all of Fiore, Sabertooth. He looked over at the boy who had followed him into the building, his black hair framing his face, red eyes eyeing the paper intently, as he too was twirling his pen in his hand.

Feeling eyes on him, the raven youth turned around and met Sting's gaze, raising one eyebrow in question.

"What are you going to put for this last point?" asked Sting. Rogue sighed and turned back to his paper

"I don't know. The worst thing I can think of is stealing an orange to curb my hunger this morning."

Sting turned back to his paper, a deep frowning marring his features. As he continued glaring holes at the paper, a thought came to him: What would his father do?

Blue eyes widened at that revelation. Why the heck should he care what that guy did? His adopted father, the slithering, scaly fiend, had disappeared and abandoned him, in the forest that they had shared for as long as Sting could remember. A pale hand crunched the pen in his grasp. Angry blue eyes looked over at Rogue who was staring back at him stonily.

Looks like I'm not the only one to be forgotten, thought Sting miserably as he turned his attention back to his paper. That's when he had decided that he would leave his home and make a name for himself, something that would show the bastard who left him that he was worth more than being thrown out of his life like the evening trash.

Blue eyes widened as a thought occurred to him. If that bastard had the gall to abandon him, then he was as good as gone out of his life, right? That means no one would be none the wiser . . .

Sting quickly jotted down an answer to the fifth point and turned triumphantly towards Rogue, who was craning his neck to see what the other had written. When the raven read the three words on the paper, his eyes widened in shock.

"You're crazy. Who would ever believe that?"

"Well they're not here anymore, they're good as dead to me now."

"If they found out we lied, we'd be worse off than we are now!"

"This is the only way we'll be allowed in! We'll work hard, prove our worth and get to stay!"

Rogue looked at Sting skeptically.

"I'm not scrounging around for scraps in the alleyways anymore Rogue" said Sting, as he turned and went to hand in the paper to the bartender.

Rogue stared after Sting before sighing, and jotting something down on his paper, swiveling in his seat before getting up and following Sting.

There you have it xDDDDDD

Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 am

that fit them so good to lie that they killed their adoptive fathers to enter ST Smile. Also I laughed when Rogue said he stole an orange Very Happy

Since Rogue said in the chapter that Sting awakened means that he really did kill Gemma and it works just as well as you'd have killed your dragon

Last edited by Mihai25 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 am

Yea, Dragons are mystical creatures, as opposed to Giemma who is a stingy, perverted old man; you'd not feel sorry for the latter - good explanation Mihai xD
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next