Beelzebub Romance Thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:42 am

...No other topic?Am I all alone? :'D

I just catched up on the last 20 chaps of Beelzebub last night, and there were sooo many OTP moments :'D

Spoiler:





They do go well together Cute

So, if you ship anything in Beelzebub, say it, you can also share why if you want.

I ship KanzakiXHanazawa
OgaXHilda
LamiaXEn

and othersI forgot the name of...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:26 am

I loved all the Kanzaki x Hanazawa moments. So cute! :"D
I ship Oga x Aoi (OTP) and Kanzaki x Hanazawa.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:





avatar
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:38 am

It's always been Oga x Hilda for me :P and also Paako x Kanzaki, Hmekawa x girl from that one rich academy, Alaindelonx Furuichi and uhhhh, Aoi x guy from the island :P
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:38 am

My OTP is KanzakiXHanazawa.

I remember anpther ship...Baby Beel and those 2 girls :'D

Oh, and AoiXThat new guy with the little sister.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:56 am

I like Aoi x That guy from that island too. xD
If she fells in love with that guy then I will ship it. :P
I ship Oga x Aoi because I want her to have a happy end with the guy she likes, if she fells in love with someone else then I will ship her with that guy instead. Tongue up
Though I still hope that she ends up with Oga.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:





avatar
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Piratenking on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:31 am

Alaindelonx Furuichi is hilarious Laughing

I ship OgaxHilda and KanzakiXHanazawa

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
avatar
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 am

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:I like Aoi x That guy from that island too. xD
If she fells in love with that guy then I will ship it. :P
I ship Oga x Aoi because I want her to have a happy end with the guy she likes, if she fells in love with someone else then I will ship her with that guy instead. Tongue up
Though I still hope that she ends up with Oga.

They make a cute pair Cute
I hope she does, he looks like a good guy cx It's cute how he tries with that big flower thing.
I ship cause relationship is more appealing :'D And feels the guy would take better care...can't see Oga doing that well in a relationships...If anything maybe with Hilda... their personalities match well.


^That was the ship I couldn't remember xD

I ship it! I love it :'D One of the best ships.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Lisa77 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:11 am

Kanzaki x yuka is my otp
I ship oga and hilda together
Aoi with the guy who got his ass kicked by oga


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Cuteness Overload
avatar
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by ✖єsumi✖ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 am

Luna Azul wrote:
✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:I like Aoi x That guy from that island too. xD
If she fells in love with that guy then I will ship it. :P
I ship Oga x Aoi because I want her to have a happy end with the guy she likes, if she fells in love with someone else then I will ship her with that guy instead. Tongue up
Though I still hope that she ends up with Oga.

They make a cute pair Cute
I hope she does, he looks like a good guy cx It's cute how he tries with that big flower thing.
I ship cause relationship is more appealing :'D And feels the guy would take better care...can't see Oga doing that well in a relationships...If anything maybe with Hilda... their personalities match well.


^That was the ship I couldn't remember xD

I ship it! I love it :'D One of the best ships.

Yeah they do. And I love how his sister and Kanzaki's little sister (or wait was it niece?Laughing) have a crush on Beel. So cute. 8D
I really hope that if it doesn't work out with Oga she will move on and get together with that guy which name no one knows/remembers :"D (I almost typed Oga will move on and get together with that guy ...lol)


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?"
Spoiler:





avatar
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in your heart

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:12 am

^I love how they fight over him xD The black haired girl is a little pervert though xD
That would be an unexpected twist :P then Hilda and Aoi can get together :P

We should look up his name xD
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Lmao I still have to catch up to the latest 5 or so chapters :P I have dropped everything except for FT, Naruto and AnE Laughing then how about the glasses guy? Oh and Furuichi x girl from the Red Tails he is participating with would also make a good pair and Lamia x Prince En :P

Well I think that Hilda is the only girl who fits Oga the best. They obviously wouldn't be your typical husband and wife living happily together, in contrast, they would be bickering all day long and she would be putting him on his place and he would be the one protecting her and baby Beel.

About Aoi, I can't see her with Oga, cause, well, they don't fit together and their chemistry cannot surpass that of OgaxHilda :P And I really hope her and the island guy get to meet again Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Piratenking on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 pm

You should read the latest 5 chapters when you want to see Aiba (island guy) again :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
avatar
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 pm

OMG island guy is BACK!!!?!????? *Q*
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Piratenking on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Yap :P

But only for 2 chapters.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
avatar
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Okay!

I'm on chapter 183 now :P Oooh I'm so excited~~
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Piratenking on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:41 pm

You'll see him on chapter 185 Laughing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
avatar
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:45 am

I read it all..... and it was wonderful!! I loved all the Oga x Hilda, Aiba x Aoi, Kanzaki x Paako, Shizuka x Toujou and Furuichi x Nene!!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by StarryLite on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:24 am

YES! BERUBO THREAD!

MY OTP IS KANZAKI X HANAZAWA!!!!
second otp is OGA X HILDA

i also ship:
Toujo X Shizuka
Aiba X Aoi
Himekawa X Kaguyama

Furiuchi X Nene is okay.. but i prefer Furiuchi X Alaindelon just for the fun of it nyaaahahahahaaha

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
StarryLite
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:20 am

Yuli ★ wrote:Lmao I still have to catch up to the latest 5 or so chapters :P I have dropped everything except for FT, Naruto and AnE Laughing then how about the glasses guy? Oh and Furuichi x girl from the Red Tails he is participating with would also make a good pair and Lamia x Prince En :P

Well I think that Hilda is the only girl who fits Oga the best. They obviously wouldn't be your typical husband and wife living happily together, in contrast, they would be bickering all day long and she would be putting him on his place and he would be the one protecting her and baby Beel.

About Aoi, I can't see her with Oga, cause, well, they don't fit together and their chemistry cannot surpass that of OgaxHilda :P And I really hope her and the island guy get to meet again Happy
I think Nene might like him, but I don't like the pair xD

Husband and wife? Living happily together? what is this....? o.o
I think they already act like husband and wife xD And they care a lot about each other too, they just don't say it out loud :P

Piratenking wrote:You should read the latest 5 chapters when you want to see Aiba (island guy) again :P
Aiba! Finally someone remembers his name xD

Yuli ★ wrote:I read it all..... and it was wonderful!! I loved all the Oga x Hilda, Aiba x Aoi, Kanzaki x Paako, Shizuka x Toujou and Furuichi x Nene!!
ShizukaXToujou, I also love that xD Like how she is very obvious and he doesn't notice :'D
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Piratenking on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 am

^I didn't know the name anymore, so I looked for it Laughing

Beelzebub ships are really greta Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
avatar
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 am

I knew it, no one remembers it. Does the ships have a ship name? Cause I don't know them xD
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 am

How about we come up with Shipping names?

Oga x Hilda > Hoga? Olda? Ogilda? Ogaldegarde? Oda? Ohil? Hilo? OgaHil? I think I like Hoga OgaHil the best lol

Or how about we use his real first name?

TatsuHil YESSSS

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Ogaldegarde



This is so ridiculous that I love it xD
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 am

So we shall do that one? Tongue out
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 am

Ogaldegarde?No, I don't think so, is anyone here a proper member of that fandom?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub Romance Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum