Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Privileges

3 posters

Go down

Mod Privileges Empty Mod Privileges

Post by crackerpattiez Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 pm

It's come to attention that all mods need to be reminded of their responsibilities.

Mod powers are intended for the purpose of cleaning/fixing/helping the forum. Even though we are a small group, we need to use these tools responsibly.

That being said, we aren't particularly worried about the intentions of our mods, but if we can't trust each other, steps will be taken. This includes downsizing mod members. Sad

Don't freak out, nothing's been decided yet, but it would be appreciated (and I assume, highly consoling xD) if the one who edited Luna's post would kindly step forward (optionally, by post or private message).

Thanks everyone.
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mod Privileges Empty Re: Mod Privileges

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Thank you Cracker, just will make a few things clear because I know people freaked on chat.

1. I will not take any measures by myself. All I can do is suggest and it will be discussed by the other admins until a decision is reached.
2.Some people were against dowsizing mod members, but I think it should be considered for inactive members.
3. I am not angry, I have calmed down and there are other measures that could be taken that would not require dowsizing. Sorry again. Like I said, I am not angry, I just want to know who did it. that is all, nothing to be scared of. And if it was you and you were not here yesterday when it all happened, its ok to come out and say it, I am more understanding than I look.

And most important:

[17:50:18] SlytherinRayquaza : say I think someone is trying to frame me and would be thankful for a confession and if they arent trying to frame me,dont post about pokemon because everyone will think it was the pokemon nerd who did it. Imma get onto laptop for a few mins only to look for this post <_<

at least post something like I AM A HAPPY SPOON or something. WHY pokemon if not to blame me?

See why its important for the person to come out? We want to clear misunderstandings too. Sorry to all members for all of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Which post was it? I didn't kno mods did that... Kinda pissed me off >_> shouldn't editing other people's posts be against the rules? Oh, btw, what's downsizing? (<- Stupid Zani question :'D)
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:35 pm

A post on teh Smut thread. It was pretty stupid, nothing serious, someone added "I'M A HAPPY POKEMON!" at the bottom of the post.
But like I said, it is not what was written that caused this, but the action of doing that and not being clear who did it. And as you can see, since it mentions Pokemon, Sly thinks someone was trying to make it look like he did it, and even if it was not the intention, he was upset.

Mods have the power. Decadus did add a "Decadus is awesome" to my post once when we were talking, but that was obviously Decadus....
So I think if the post is not offesive or breaks the rules and it is only being edited for fun, then at least make it clear who you are.

Not really, it is needed in case someone breaks the rules....maybe we could make a separation...

downsizing would be removing some members from the mod group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:45 pm

I see :P Well, all will be well if the editor just admitted that it was his/her doing, right? Or will there still be downsizing? :P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Aaaaah.... So that's what this was all about...

PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 am

Well, I still want downsizing because of inactive mods....but I don't know about the others.

Andyes, that and the one that edited already said it, so be calm everyone xxD

ITs all right and we agreed this won't happen....to me at least...idk if to you guys but i hope not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 am

Take a break, take a Kit Kat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:38 pm

✖️Machiko✖️ wrote:Take a break, take a Kit Kat

Facepalm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 pm

✖Machiko✖ wrote:Take a break, take a Kit Kat
...Okay, I really don't know what you mean by that. But let's take this seriouly, please.
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm

I meant it in the way of not getting so worked up. Besides, mystery's already solved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:02 pm

✖Machiko✖ wrote:I meant it in the way of not getting so worked up. Besides, mystery's already solved.
You don't get it. The whole point of this warning was to assure the mods that they need to be responsible and helpful to the forum. MATURITY is highly called for. And thanks, I'm aware.
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum