Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's Queen - Nomination

Go down

Valentine's Queen poll - Round 1

Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_lcap0%Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_lcap27%Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_lcap13%Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_lcap7%Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_lcap7%Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_lcap27%Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_lcap0%Valentine's Queen - Nomination I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Valentine's Queen - Nomination Empty Valentine's Queen - Nomination

Post by Nano Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 am

Hey guys. One part of our big Valentine's event will be the crowning of the Valentine's Queen and King. Like in every cheesy Valentine's Day movie they of course get crowned and have to dance in our Valentine's Dance, which is on the weekend after Valentine's Day. More informations are following.

Just vote for the girl you want to be the Valentine's Queen. After some time we will set up the second and final poll with the top 5 where you can vote again.

Also there are some rules you have to follow:
- No self-votes. We have many embarassing things prepared for the winners. You don't want to vote yourself... Believe me...
- You can only vote for one person. Quite impossible to vote for more people except you have multiple accounts.

This poll will be closed on February 8th, which is also the day voting for the final poll will start. Second poll will close on February 14th.

Though I deeply apologize for the girls who are not included here. In the end we took the people who are most active here and we were only able to add 15 of them.

Also I want to add that we will keep pestering you about whetever you have already voted or not... Just so you know beforehand. Zoidberg
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down