Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Romance Thread

+17
dex_dash
WaddlePants
Camoche
crackerpattiez
Shika
CelticPredator
Piratenking
PassiveSin
Nagisa-chan
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Yamaihime
Aria11
Nano
Lurker.
Mihai25
✖єsumi✖
21 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

Official Romance Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:05 am

WhaT?, really?
We are not on breal, are we?Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:01 am

Chapter is out!!!!

OMS sdhgfsahdgcsdgvk
Future Rogue ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice Mashima Winking

Spoiler:
Hot as hell Tongue up

So Jellal and Hisui met with F!Rogue not Lucy.I didn't see that coming!!!
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 am

Fture Rogue is HOT!

Cute Frosch &Rogue cvoer
juvia's boobs is almost out, i guess the clothes stay fixed cause...,magic.
LectorxStong moment Heart
Still waiting for commentator wig to blowwww.
Frosch XRogue Heart
IS THIS? JUVIAXGAJEEL? BACK OFF JUVIA, DONT YOU GOTAKING ERZA'S MAN!
why is Gajeel irritated at Sting's face?Laughing Is he too pretty ?Laughing
SinnerS?Laughing
Wait.....If Future Rgue was tere, and there is a shadow too, cou;dnt he have possesed his past self?
Could Rogue be the evil one?
Have somethign bad happen to turn him like that?
Someone else on the 3rd? Many peoople from the future? Father futture?
I am so sleepy xd Sorry for nonsense xD
O.oWasnt ecpecting that from arxadios
Oooh, I get it, the met two different ones and a different person told the Princess what to do xD I feel stupid lol
I thoguht she had said she on other time xD I gues not lol, so it was rogue i guess xD
So Rogue is evil now?Laughing
I'm guessing his hair color isa change of somethng that happened in teh furute and turned him evil.
Looks like two separate people too, so maybe he does have that thing with multiples going on, I am guessing he is the shadow that possessed the present Rogue and is the evil that is new and not Zeref...interesting xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 am

the chapter is awesome and it's proved that it was a man that Gerard saw on the 3rd day when Doranbalt got him and Yajima had to help him.
So FLucy departed earlier from the future and arrived on the midnight of day 3 while FRogue departed after she did(probably to stop her plans) and arrived before she did(reminds me of a sf movie I forget the name now)

So FRogue comes from a timeline where he wasn't defeated by Gajeel(probably) and and the evil shadow is still inside him..?

also Rogue talks about becoming a man that cares about his friends, then Frosh says Fairy Tail is great and Rogue agrees => I smell more people joining FT. Not to mention Gajeel 'fighting' with Sting like Gray and Natsu did all the time Smile

how come someone looking like FRogue could enter the palace and talk with the princess? Maybe the Eclipse canon will be used to help free all those dragons?

kinda feel bad for the executors, especially for the 2 girls and their leader. For all we know they might be dead... Sad
Mihai25
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 am

DSJIFV COWEQNRF-ONRE0VNERFNVV-NW4RNV
ROGUE ROGUE ROGUE
OMG I LOVE YOU
DCOJDNRFV9EIN
YOU ARE EVEN HOT IN THE FUTURE LIKE OMG
SCREW ZEREF, I LOVE ONLY YOU AUIDBVWUBV8 3
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 am

That cover... is just too cute!! I love Fro...

So, everyone else has pretty much covered the chapter, but these are still my questions:

So did Rogue go possess his past self? Or was The Shadow a villan that possesses him again after the GMG ends but this time Gajeel isn't there to drive it out of him? If he did possess Rogue, why do it then and not when he was fighting Natsu? Why does he want to kill Gajeel specifically?

I don't think Rogue could have beaten Gajeel in the past either though, because he predicted that Sting would give up and FT would be undefeated. If it happened differently in his future then how would he know that?

If that is Rogue from the future, where is Fro?? What happened to her?? She wouldn't let Rogue go evil...

So FLucy wasn't lying, but what did Rogue tell the Princess, who's side is he on?

What is going to happen now? I am guessing Rogue is "He who closes the gate" or maybe it is referring to Arcadios since he is the White Knight...

Was Erza talking about a signal from Natsu and Co about when they would get Lucy back? Or something else...

I still want a GaLe happy moment dammit lol and and ElfGreen one Laughing
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:09 am

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:DSJIFV COWEQNRF-ONRE0VNERFNVV-NW4RNV
ROGUE ROGUE ROGUE
OMG I LOVE YOU
DCOJDNRFV9EIN
YOU ARE EVEN HOT IN THE FUTURE LIKE OMG
SCREW ZEREF, I LOVE ONLY YOU AUIDBVWUBV8 3

Awesome reaction lol/

Mihai25 wrote:the chapter is awesome and it's proved that it was a man that Gerard saw on the 3rd day when Doranbalt got him and Yajima had to help him.
So FLucy departed earlier from the future and arrived on the midnight of day 3 while FRogue departed after she did(probably to stop her plans) and arrived before she did(reminds me of a sf movie I forget the name now)

So FRogue comes from a timeline where he wasn't defeated by Gajeel(probably) and and the evil shadow is still inside him..?

also Rogue talks about becoming a man that cares about his friends, then Frosh says Fairy Tail is great and Rogue agrees => I smell more people joining FT. Not to mention Gajeel 'fighting' with Sting like Gray and Natsu did all the time Smile

how come someone looking like FRogue could enter the palace and talk with the princess? Maybe the Eclipse canon will be used to help free all those dragons?

kinda feel bad for the executors, especially for the 2 girls and their leader. For all we know they might be dead... Sad

Mashara125 wrote:That cover... is just too cute!! I love Fro...

So, everyone else has pretty much covered the chapter, but these are still my questions:

So did Rogue go possess his past self? Or was The Shadow a villan that possesses him again after the GMG ends but this time Gajeel isn't there to drive it out of him? If he did possess Rogue, why do it then and not when he was fighting Natsu? Why does he want to kill Gajeel specifically?

I don't think Rogue could have beaten Gajeel in the past either though, because he predicted that Sting would give up and FT would be undefeated. If it happened differently in his future then how would he know that?

If that is Rogue from the future, where is Fro?? What happened to her?? She wouldn't let Rogue go evil...

So FLucy wasn't lying, but what did Rogue tell the Princess, who's side is he on?

What is going to happen now? I am guessing Rogue is "He who closes the gate" or maybe it is referring to Arcadios since he is the White Knight...

Was Erza talking about a signal from Natsu and Co about when they would get Lucy back? Or something else...

I still want a GaLe happy moment dammit lol and and ElfGreen one Laughing

So, was the one that was crying during the fight Lucy or Rpgue?Laughing I am confused now lol.

What I think might have happened is, That shadow is the evil thing that is now in part Future Rogue, I dont know if its part of his power or if he fused with someone else.... but I think that the shadow possessed present Rogue to test him, since he made a comment about Rogue's current abilities,I think, I never checked hte better translationXD
Anyway. this comment makes me believe that sometime in the future Rogue and Gajeel fought again and Rogue won :'D and the Shadow was just making comparisons because what will happen to turn Rogue like thsi has not yet...

I don't know if he will join Ft, but it is a given that he believes in the Power of Nakama now. So I am guessing he will live by it and it lookd pretty happy, but I guess something will go terribly wrong and the power of Feelings might fail him or appear to have, leading to someone close to him dying, possibly Frosch since I dont see her anywhere. Or maybe something else did and he lost it, accidentally killed Frosch himself and in the end that is what cause him to go evil....

But all that is uncertain and just my theory xD

Aaanyway, we know that he got there before lucy, and that Lucy might be from a nearer future....the one that knows of the Dragons is Rogue and gave specific instructions... also, now that I think about it, there is a chance Lucy never does make it out of the castle. We see the vision crumbling with her inside, and she neither one has come out....I wonder if its future or present that is there, anyway, If wasnt present at the time of the closing of the tournament, and she didnt have outside contact, means she never had the info Rogue gave the princess which would mean the people in there wont see Lucy again... or know she is alive, which is why LEvy would be narrating...

Anyway, I dont think anythign has been changed,... maybe its a set time line thingie, though the multiple ones explains Edolas...

I have to go now, If i made no sense say it xD I wll come back later and maybe talk this out more :'D
For for stating the obvious but it helps me remember and think. xD I feel like I forget something, cant remember what it is :'D noooo Irritated
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:46 am

Luna Azul wrote:So, was the one that was crying during the fight Lucy or Rogue?Laughing I am confused now lol.
I think that was Lucy because Natsu beat Rogue and Sting in the 4th day and Lucy was already there and the tears were for Natsu.

about the whole shadow thingie, it depends on how Mashima thought it. Because the shadow could've manifested during the fight with Natsu(meaning Rogue could've been possessed much earlier on) but it also seemed to have a fixation with Gajeel(this way it could be the work of FRogue and again in this case FRogue should've known his power level from the past)

there is also the matter of Rogue's real name(Raios) and Gajeel made a comment which suggested that the possession could've taken place ~7 years ago.

another idea just crossed my mind: master Jose. That guy used shadows as well so this shadow might be related to master Jose as well, who knows.

in the end it's just up to how Mashima wants to go with this and of course handle carefully the consequences of time travel.
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 am

I see, then the one watching Chelia and Wendy fight was Rogue?

WEll, the one to do with rogue is Gajee;l Laughing Rogue said it many times, he has no interest in Natsu xD So why posses him then x/d

He did? I didnt read that, can you link me?Laughing

He did? O.o All I rememmber of him was that he was ugly and that Lucy kicke dhim in the nuts xD
But I think he would have a grudge on Gajeel I guess....

Another unrelated thing xD

Spoiler:

Snce i dont know how long the links will last xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:14 am

ah, you meant that time. Now that I think about it, in the anime they clearly showed to be Lucy(I posted a snapshot a few pages back), but in the manga it looked more like the person had no hood and a spiky black hair

now it makes sense why he said all the time that he has no interest in Natsu. So that could point towards him being already possessed.

it's here: http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/319/14 , but it seems Gajeel was talking about Rogue having no memory for the time the shadow took control(wasn't aware that he lost)

she did kicked Jose in the balls but it might be unrelated to our current shadow for all we know. His name just crossed my mind because he used shadows as well and his magic was evil as well. But Mavis said she never encountered/knew that magic the shadow used and Makarov didn't think of Jose, so it's probably not him

Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 am

Hm...the Sasuke right?Laughing
Who I guess is Rogue xD Seems like a big messup, I thought mashima was working with them? If tha tis what happend

Already possessed? O.o Why, he never showed any, he has nothing to do with Natsu at all so why would he...

that person from first arcs that looked like shikamary also uses shadows :P
Or maybe shikamary got there with Sasuke :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:57 pm

I didn't really need more of a reason to be attracted to Rogue...

But that newest chapter just completely sold me to him. Now he's contesting against Bixlow for my heart.
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:52 pm

He already won my heart :"D
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 pm

F!Rogue and his fangirls xD

I am one of them of course...I mean look at that face and hair~~~
duhcbsiuldfvybawvuicy

Official Romance Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mismwrrO0e1rxhxsuo1_500

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Official Romance Thread - Page 11 Rogues10

My first ever drawing of him. Laughing
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 am

You are evil, stopping it there Laughing

But then again, if you had continue you would have killed us all xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:55 am

omg sin
sin sin sin
that is omg
i am dying
this is too much for my heart
that is so awesome *-*
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:19 am

I don't usually like long haired guys... but that is still pretty damn smexy Sin Laughing evil Rogue is so... evil hehehe
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:04 am

Love the choking Freed sig xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I wonder if Future Rogue is evil, that would be cool if Natsu fought him
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Why Natsu? Hehas said time and time again his interest is Gajeel, let Gajeel and the spotlight for a moment and fadoodle Natsu.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:15 pm

I agree with Luna, screw Natsu and the nakama power up, I want to see him fight Gajeel again while evil Laughing

I like it too Luna :P I believe it fits me...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 am

Official Romance Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mjt4ouLAVd1s1h1vdo1_500

So the girls are randomly placed so we can see their body pretty much completely, and only the fat girl is all covered by stuff and we can only the boobs and a leg ...kinda lol Laughing

I just think she looks out of place there, like she was an afterthought in th epic and not even worth drawing ._.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:48 am

I meant fight Natsu as in beat the crap out of him then go fight Gajeel and get his ass kicked(again) :P
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:55 am

^
Naw, if anything Mashima would make it the other way around, Gajeel is fighting SuperEvil Rogue but just can't get him down, in comes Nakama Powerup Natsu, KO to SuperEvil Rogue and boom, done. Once again Natsu is the Nakama hero and Gajeel gets trolled... True story

Poor Risley, they could have drawn her skinny too...

%#!?*+<{!!!!!! BLIZZARD!! I'm sick of it!
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next