BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by ZaniXD on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:30 am

Sheep wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Suitable for conversations not discussions, and of course you would think different, I always get to see you there, so I don't think you understand our side...

Besides, if everyone was happy with the chat then there was no reason to create this place, and you were all really throwing a big tamtrum because they took the thread away.
Awww and u are bored to see me there all the time, cz I`m borin pers... I mean bitch. Sorry for that, I will try to find myself a better things to do than sittin on the Internet whole the time. And why is not suitable for disscusion as well? Aren`t we discutin there? And what is with understandin OUR side? Didn u just put border between me and you right now? What I don`t understand? Explain my small brain please. That some people don`t like it? Ok, this is they decission, nothin against it. What else I can`t understand? I didn say everyone was happy with chat, but most of us like that idea. It was made instead of thread and durin waitin for new place, for talkin so in the end it had some of features like forum there has, but on chat we can talk more freely (this is my opnion at least) and altough this whole time zones I can talk to some ppl still. I m not sayin that chat is the best thing and we should give a shit to this forum, cause u put so much afford with build this place for us and I respect that. But Oino also wanted to make place for us, she put her afford as well. By tellin ppl to boycott chat (even as a joke) or tellin its tear ppl apart its somewhat that u blame her for this situation, that ppl don`t come here often.
And one thing. I was upset like others, but didn`t tantrum that much. I am old and I can understand some situations. Besides why should I cry for it? For lost posts? Cause they took our place? Is it most important thing to you? I don`t really care if it is chat or forum as long as there are ppl I can talk to. So if u think the same, we are even.

Sheep, you seem very offended by this..... :I No one called you boring or a bitch so please dont think like that. Discussions are meant to be with everyone and for everyone to give their opinions. On chat, the time zones are different so not everyone will be able to give their opinion. You cant debate because the history is removed. The connection can be lost in the middle of the whole thing so the discussion wont be able to get anywhere. Luna was just saying that you didnt seem to understand what she meant and how others feel. You know she didnt mean it in a bad way. Most of us as in who? (Me is curious :P) True, the chat was made in wait for a new place but now the new place has arrived. The fact that you say you can talk to SOME people is another example of how we are being torn apart. SOME people isnt ALL of us, like how it was during the Era of ORT. Just how are we blaming Oino? The chat still has purpose. For conversations and private stuff. In fact i give Oino credit for making that place because before we didnt have a place where we could just have conversations at a high speed with everyone knowing there is a conversation going on there.

As for the second paragraph, I dont quite understand what you mean.
avatar
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-10-17
Location : Lost in another world

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Piratenking on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:02 am

I don't know what's going on here but for me, I like both the chat and the forum (especially the german thread XD). I learned more about some people with the chat and talk with people I haven't talked before much. I think before our conversations were more about FT and mangas, now they are more about private stuff and other topics and for that the chat is easier. Everyone should use what he/she likes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
avatar
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:25 am

Piratenking wrote:I don't know what's going on here but for me, I like both the chat and the forum (especially the german thread XD). I learned more about some people with the chat and talk with people I haven't talked before much. I think before our conversations were more about FT and mangas, now they are more about private stuff and other topics and for that the chat is easier. Everyone should use what he/she likes.

EX-BF <3

i miss you :'D
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:36 am

oino wrote:If some want discussions badly then start a new topic here. There are people who reply, just that not everyone's too interested with some of the topics right now.

Want a "Real Life vs Internet Life" whatever discussion? Then just start a new topic here. Neutral
What for? We already discussed it.

Why discuss twice?
Sheep wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Suitable for conversations not discussions, and of course you would think different, I always get to see you there, so I don't think you understand our side...

Besides, if everyone was happy with the chat then there was no reason to create this place, and you were all really throwing a big tamtrum because they took the thread away.
Awww and u are bored to see me there all the time, cz I`m borin pers... I mean bitch. Sorry for that, I will try to find myself a better things to do than sittin on the Internet whole the time. And why is not suitable for disscusion as well? Aren`t we discutin there? And what is with understandin OUR side? Didn u just put border between me and you right now? What I don`t understand? Explain it to my small brain please. That some people don`t like it? Ok, this is they decission, nothin against it. What else I can`t understand? I didn say everyone was happy with chat, but most of us like that idea. It was made instead of thread and durin waitin for new place, for talkin so in the end it had some of features like forum there has, but on chat we can talk more freely (this is my opnion at least) and altough this whole time zones I can talk to some ppl still. I m not sayin that chat is the best thing and we should give a shit to this forum, cause u put so much afford with build this place for us and I respect that. But Oino also wanted to make place for us, she put her afford as well. By tellin ppl to boycott chat (even as a joke) or tellin its tear ppl apart its somewhat that u blame her for this situation, that ppl don`t come here often.
And one thing. I was upset like others, but didn`t tantrum that much. I am old and I can cool with some situations. Besides why should I cry for it? For lost posts? Cause they took our place? Is it most important thing to you? I don`t really care if it is chat or forum as long as there are ppl I can talk to. So if u think the same, we are even.

We are attempting to, discussions are hard to be had properly. I understand your side actually. I put no such border, intentionally anyway.You take this too personal, like always. See? You can do it, not all and it is a bit unfair to them. I do not blame her, I blame all of us, which is what I wanted to point out where I see this going, which is already clear here if you bother to notice.
I don't know either, I didn't tantrum either, so I don't get why the big deal, which is why I said it turned out to be a big tantrum from the side of some.
What is important to me is my friends, ALL of them, I want to see them, not just the same over and over, because I miss them, and like I said, hard to care for someone you don't see or talk to. With the timezone differences and busy lifes, we are getting divided into little groups.
I don't think the same.

ZaniXD wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Suitable for conversations not discussions, and of course you would think different, I always get to see you there, so I don't think you understand our side...

Besides, if everyone was happy with the chat then there was no reason to create this place, and you were all really throwing a big tamtrum because they took the thread away.
Awww and u are bored to see me there all the time, cz I`m borin pers... I mean bitch. Sorry for that, I will try to find myself a better things to do than sittin on the Internet whole the time. And why is not suitable for disscusion as well? Aren`t we discutin there? And what is with understandin OUR side? Didn u just put border between me and you right now? What I don`t understand? Explain my small brain please. That some people don`t like it? Ok, this is they decission, nothin against it. What else I can`t understand? I didn say everyone was happy with chat, but most of us like that idea. It was made instead of thread and durin waitin for new place, for talkin so in the end it had some of features like forum there has, but on chat we can talk more freely (this is my opnion at least) and altough this whole time zones I can talk to some ppl still. I m not sayin that chat is the best thing and we should give a shit to this forum, cause u put so much afford with build this place for us and I respect that. But Oino also wanted to make place for us, she put her afford as well. By tellin ppl to boycott chat (even as a joke) or tellin its tear ppl apart its somewhat that u blame her for this situation, that ppl don`t come here often.
And one thing. I was upset like others, but didn`t tantrum that much. I am old and I can understand some situations. Besides why should I cry for it? For lost posts? Cause they took our place? Is it most important thing to you? I don`t really care if it is chat or forum as long as there are ppl I can talk to. So if u think the same, we are even.

Sheep, you seem very offended by this..... :I No one called you boring or a bitch so please dont think like that. Discussions are meant to be with everyone and for everyone to give their opinions. On chat, the time zones are different so not everyone will be able to give their opinion. You cant debate because the history is removed. The connection can be lost in the middle of the whole thing so the discussion wont be able to get anywhere. Luna was just saying that you didnt seem to understand what she meant and how others feel. You know she didnt mean it in a bad way. Most of us as in who? (Me is curious :P) True, the chat was made in wait for a new place but now the new place has arrived. The fact that you say you can talk to SOME people is another example of how we are being torn apart. SOME people isnt ALL of us, like how it was during the Era of ORT. Just how are we blaming Oino? The chat still has purpose. For conversations and private stuff. In fact i give Oino credit for making that place because before we didnt have a place where we could just have conversations at a high speed with everyone knowing there is a conversation going on there.

As for the second paragraph, I dont quite understand what you mean.
Don't worry, she loves putting words in my mouth.

Exactly what I meant, I want to see you all, not just some...And that is true, if Sheep is more comfortable on the chat with private stuff, then she should stay there. Despite what I said, I am not trying to pull anyone off it, just letting you know how this is from our side, and then let you decide. And yes, Oino deserves credit for making that place, since I still plan to use it because I love it, but I wish it would stay more for that, and pull the discussions back here, so we all can have it.


This is just one big headache, I seriously don't know why some of you are so offended. But is it so bad that I care about keeping us together? I'm sorry if the way I said it was wrong, we all know I can't express myself properly, I'm sorry if you felt offended for some reason. I just want us to stay together, we were all friends, all of us, and now? Its just "some".
We shared generally on thread and if you wanted something more private and personal there were ways, the chat was one of them, I just don't see the reason to keep everything like that. It seems a bit unfair to most of us, all I did here was make it know how I and possibly others were feeling, since we were missing our friends.
What hurts me the most is to see that some of you don't care or bother about the others, which was my big worry of separation here...

And no, we can't really do with the ones that stayed here, the discussions go nowhere and end fast.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Gokuzeross on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 am

Well I agree with Luna because like Sin when I'm connected almost nobody's around ); and that's when I can actually access it
and even if it had not been the case I think both are a good thing. By boycotting I think Luna mainly meant trying to be here at least little );

As Luna said we're only 5-6 to post around here...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry Mashima, but even you can't troll us as much as Sorachi

Spoiler:

But it still is a badass anime
Spoiler:

[RAINBOW]Best anime/Manga EVER[/RAINBOW]

"A rookie robber goes through the door, an experienced robber goes through the chimney. A marchombre goes through." Ellana, Ewilan

and That why I love the guignols de l'Info :
Spoiler:
avatar
Gokuzeross
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Posts : 420
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 25
Location : Still too far from Gintama and Still near Paris

http://sweetchronicles.canalblog.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 am

Gokuzeross wrote:Well I agree with Luna because like Sin when I'm connected almost nobody's around ); and that's when I can actually access it
and even if it had not been the case I think both are a good thing. By boycotting I think Luna mainly meant trying to be here at least little );

As Luna said we're only 5-6 to post around here...
Yes, that is what I meant Laughing We now I'm no good with that stuff, and while I can access the chat almost always, and be there a few hours, I know not all can and I don't want to put them aside Sad Since they are friends and part of the group too, so trying to be here a little more, for them.Small effort to keep us together, I didn't know it was going to turn into such a big deal to ask. I agree my way is not the best, but the feeling was the same behind it.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 pm

I don`t give a shit about this disscusion anymore, really. Sorry for bitchin around and dun understand your feelin. Now I`m quit...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:13 am

I feel as if we're growing apart already. Even this thread ain't helping much. There's too much chaos and some people don't even come anymore. The chat at least lets me keep in touch with some people more often, but as you said, only to a certain extent.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:16 am

I know, I can feel it too, this thread is actually a big example of the separation xD

Yeah, I think it was the moving and the big forum, but no one is helping much :/
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:30 am

I want to step into a time machine and go back to the time when we were all still together in the ORT as a big BIG, united family.

I dunno, I can understand Sheep's point of view, but I think she's feeling too much as if she's being attacked. The truth is that the Chat is causing us to segmentate ourselves more into separate groups. I only get to talk to around 10 people but the others I don't know much about anymore and that's simply bothering me. I miss the old people, I miss having conversations with everybody and reading back on discussions.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to organize a special event? Like for example on the 11th of November making it that everbody has to reunite and for example post fanart of the ORT ships, crack ships, crack fanfics, etc, etc. and then we'll have to decide on a winner and the winner gets to do something? or receives something from us? Wouldn't that cause to get people to come here and actually making it more lively? How about organizing more events then?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by CelticPredator on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:47 am

I wish I could go back in time too....then I would've saved the thread by telling everyone(especially sly) to take the cleverbot spam to the fc.....damnit

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My beautiful OTP:


ケルテイク・プレデター
avatar
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Outer Space

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 am

I wanted to tell them too, but I didn't want to be the party pooper.... Besides, I wasn't even there when all hell broke loose.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Piratenking on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 am

I miss the ORT too, although I wasn't often there the last time because I know me and my off-topicness.
I think a problem here could also be that we have to mayn threads. We have almost for every topic one thread. Even if more people are here, they are all on different threads. It is not just one big thread here like the ORT was. Also the random people are missing here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Barca & Lucy fan now.
avatar
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:02 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I want to step into a time machine and go back to the time when we were all still together in the ORT as a big BIG, united family.

I dunno, I can understand Sheep's point of view, but I think she's feeling too much as if she's being attacked. The truth is that the Chat is causing us to segmentate ourselves more into separate groups. I only get to talk to around 10 people but the others I don't know much about anymore and that's simply bothering me. I miss the old people, I miss having conversations with everybody and reading back on discussions.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to organize a special event? Like for example on the 11th of November making it that everbody has to reunite and for example post fanart of the ORT ships, crack ships, crack fanfics, etc, etc. and then we'll have to decide on a winner and the winner gets to do something? or receives something from us? Wouldn't that cause to get people to come here and actually making it more lively? How about organizing more events then?
If you ever do then take me with you!

Actually, yes, that is a good idea :'DWill it be our own fanart/fanfic/whatever? Or someone else's?
Also, I want a betting thread, for bets, that would make things a lot more fun too xD Or we could do dares too? Smile

I will start a thread to talk ideas. I luv you Yuli. ♥️♥️♥️ Heart ♥️♥️♥️

Oooh, what about a parade contest? Very Happy

CelticPredator wrote:I wish I could go back in time too....then I would've saved the thread by telling everyone(especially sly) to take the cleverbot spam to the fc.....damnit

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I wanted to tell them too, but I didn't want to be the party pooper.... Besides, I wasn't even there when all hell broke loose.
@Bith, I wish so too Sad You guys know what I think part of the problem was? That we weren't keeping each other in check.I feel like it was a lack of care, or feeling of invulnerability. Sly said it many times, that they could do nothing gainst in the end, I think most believed that, or that spam was unavoidable, and when I tried to tell people to take it somewhere else, they either didn't listen or called me a party pooper. And that scared others, like what you just said Yuli. The group sometimes went against the person...

Honestly, I wanted to tell Sly, but I was afraid of his reaction, and I was trusting on you guys to say something...but there is no use in crying and feeling bad over it, what is done is done, we can only try and go ahead from here, hopefully the events make things work again Smile


Piratenking wrote:I miss the ORT too, although I wasn't often there the last time because I know me and my off-topicness.
I think a problem here could also be that we have to mayn threads. We have almost for every topic one thread. Even if more people are here, they are all on different threads. It is not just one big thread here like the ORT was. Also the random people are missing here.
Well, we needed to somehow fill the forum xD And I thought this could be like a bigger FC, you know how it worked, take it to its thread when its too much, but the main HQ be the thread like it was before xD That we could all be there... but it seems I was the only one that thought that way...
I agree on the random people, but for that we have to promote and be active, if we do , then they will come and maybe we can be lively and fun and expand the family Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 am

Luna Azul wrote:

Actually, yes, that is a good idea :'DWill it be our own fanart/fanfic/whatever? Or someone else's?
Also, I want a betting thread, for bets, that would make things a lot more fun too xD Or we could do dares too? Smile

I will start a thread to talk ideas. I luv you Yuli. ♥️♥️♥️ Heart ♥️♥️♥️

Oooh, what about a parade contest? Very Happy

I had no idea you had those kind of feelings for me, Luna Tongue out I know I'm fabulous Afro

Yes that that!! It reminds me of the old days in the ORT so much!! Laughing

Luna Azul wrote:
@Bith, I wish so too Sad You guys know what I think part of the problem was? That we weren't keeping each other in check.I feel like it was a lack of care, or feeling of invulnerability. Sly said it many times, that they could do nothing gainst in the end, I think most believed that, or that spam was unavoidable, and when I tried to tell people to take it somewhere else, they either didn't listen or called me a party pooper. And that scared others, like what you just said Yuli. The group sometimes went against the person...

Honestly, I wanted to tell Sly, but I was afraid of his reaction, and I was trusting on you guys to say something...but there is no use in crying and feeling bad over it, what is done is done, we can only try and go ahead from here, hopefully the events make things work again Smile

That's also true. The fear to become one of the boring and strict people. Everybody was having so much fun that it almost seemed as if there would never come an end to it, no matter the amount of warnings we got, we still kept it on. We are all to blame for not having stopped it in time. We are all to blame for not taking care of our own actions. We were just like a crazed guild who didn't care about the rules the Magic Council set up :P and eventually we all created our own end. But because of that we were also able to create this place and I'm sure that this place'll grow into someting even bigger than we once had over there. And that's what the ''event strategy'' is for. And you know what we could also do? Like for example add sections for discussions of other mangas and animes. But making it that Fairy Tail is still the main theme in here. That way we would also attract people who're more fans of other manga/anime but still read FT, but also give them the possibility to enter this place and roam to their own will.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:

Actually, yes, that is a good idea :'DWill it be our own fanart/fanfic/whatever? Or someone else's?
Also, I want a betting thread, for bets, that would make things a lot more fun too xD Or we could do dares too? Smile

I will start a thread to talk ideas. I luv you Yuli. ♥️♥️♥️ Heart ♥️♥️♥️

Oooh, what about a parade contest? Very Happy

I had no idea you had those kind of feelings for me, Luna Tongue out I know I'm fabulous Afro

Yes that that!! It reminds me of the old days in the ORT so much!! Laughing

Luna Azul wrote:
@Bith, I wish so too Sad You guys know what I think part of the problem was? That we weren't keeping each other in check.I feel like it was a lack of care, or feeling of invulnerability. Sly said it many times, that they could do nothing gainst in the end, I think most believed that, or that spam was unavoidable, and when I tried to tell people to take it somewhere else, they either didn't listen or called me a party pooper. And that scared others, like what you just said Yuli. The group sometimes went against the person...

Honestly, I wanted to tell Sly, but I was afraid of his reaction, and I was trusting on you guys to say something...but there is no use in crying and feeling bad over it, what is done is done, we can only try and go ahead from here, hopefully the events make things work again Smile

That's also true. The fear to become one of the boring and strict people. Everybody was having so much fun that it almost seemed as if there would never come an end to it, no matter the amount of warnings we got, we still kept it on. We are all to blame for not having stopped it in time. We are all to blame for not taking care of our own actions. We were just like a crazed guild who didn't care about the rules the Magic Council set up :P and eventually we all created our own end. But because of that we were also able to create this place and I'm sure that this place'll grow into someting even bigger than we once had over there. And that's what the ''event strategy'' is for. And you know what we could also do? Like for example add sections for discussions of other mangas and animes. But making it that Fairy Tail is still the main theme in here. That way we would also attract people who're more fans of other manga/anime but still read FT, but also give them the possibility to enter this place and roam to their own will.
Well, lets just say your dream came true Winking

True, we need to start keeping each other in check too noew.

I thought of that too, but I want you all to prmise me to keep at least some of the discussion tehre, xD and not teh chats. otehrwise it will die and be useless, and new people will leave for lack of use.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:30 am

Still going on about that >.>

Im already going less and less to the chat... >.< I prefer being here anyway, and sometimes there, but this place feels more comfy :3
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 am

Will never let you forget Winking

Yeah, we are all going less, but not coming here much, I think discussion needs to be started. I will do it when I come back from somewhere. Or laura can, she is here right?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 am

Thread closed
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT THE CHAT!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum