Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Nano Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 am

/me too
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 am

/hands fall of :'D
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:37 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 4079864673
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:38 am

/cant stop
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 4289510994
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraTorres Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 am

I've had a headache all day DX
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

https://ft-ort.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:07 am

Luna Azul wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
How could I miss this?!

Hi cool superhero bro c:

Aw Cute I wish I would have seen this yesterday, I would have been less hurt :'D But don't worry c: I can't stay mad at my cool bro.

Rejection doesn't have to be for someone else xD
And my rl bro has his rl one ready just in case too Tongue out in case someone doesn't reject Tongue out

And I hope t will be better from now on c:

Yes, I don't like to fight with him :c Sly fights and Pascha ones affect me the most.

Aw O///O tgere, the annoying blush Tongue out

Your urges you can deal with in other ways c:

I don't think so, She teases with Sluna and then tells Luna he is gay....I think she TrollsXD

I don't know, leave it?

Hi Moon Goddess. : )
(oh sweet, now I have superpowers. Is it mostly on spy related capabilities where I never get caught? spyscha. Smile )

Aww thanks. I don't think I have ever stayed mad at you at all. Maybe a little on the jelly feeling, but not too much. Tongue out
Even if I did get upset with your words, I would know you wouldn't mean it, and shrug it off.

He must not reject you at any cost, though. Whether it's for anyone or anything. Winking
Yea, you told me about some of his stories and how one of the girls phoned your house, and how your dad got into a phone fight Laughing.

No kidding in all honesty you two are the ones I don't want to see upset the most, especially when sly is a close friend of mine.
Though if the fight is just in a fun manner, and then I suppose I'm cool with it.

What do you propose I do with these urges? Tongue out

Well maybe she saw sly somewhat rejecting your hugs and came to that conclusion? Laughing
Then again last weekend, we were providing what if's in regards to him actually being gay lol.
I really love your aunt, a fun grownup to be with.

Will try to chat in the weekends, not sure yet. Smile always and have fun. : )
Okay....that one earns you a hug, I love Moon Goddess C:
Yeah, and sounds spicy xD

Aw, that is good to know, I was worried. But you are not jelly anymore :'D nothing to be jelly of anyway...and I don't think I could ever say something that hurt you Neutral Not on purpose.

Pfft xD As if you had a say in it xD
Lol yeah xD jerk, he shoulnd't be giving away the number. and sometimes his friends give hte number Tired those are not good friends.

Yeah, same here...
yeah, but that is playing, I mean real ones xD

I don't want to sya it directly :'D We have rules now...

No she did not xD She only saw me writing really long PMs and asked stuff, then she teased and said that stuff...
What ?really? where?Laughing how did i miss this? was he there?Laughing what did he say?lol
Lol random aunt comment xD But yeah c: she is very fun...

Aw thanks, and I hope you can make it then c:

Hello Superhero Moon Goddess (not as creative as last time, but I can't think of any for now)
Though I will give you a pic of what I envision you look like:
Spoiler:

What do you think? Is it cute enough? Tongue out

Good good, I have been yearning for those magic special hugs. That would give one unlimited power, and special abilities just from it. Not to mention the warmth and how relaxing it feels to get hugged from you.

Spicy enough to get anyone in trouble from being a spy and all. Never getting caught in the process. Tongue out

The only thing I'm jelly about is how people get to talk to you regularly while I barely have the time.

I must have a say, otherwise my voice will not be heard!
lol.. Otherwise, you would have to pick up the phone again, and make one of your crafty lies to his (ex) girlfriend then. Not to mention, your dad will once again get irritated to be in another phone fight. Like one wasn't enough for him, how about another? Laughing

Sometimes It's really hard to tell if the person is taking it seriously or not.

Oh yea, I read about them. Pretty good to implement rules on a forum that barely has any, where there is too much freedom and people get away with stuff sometimes. Maybe you can PM me of how to deal with those urges.
Well, unless you think of me watching dirty vids would do the trick. Tongue out

That is still hilarious.
Yes, it did happened. We were discussing his sexual preferences, of how we think he wasn't interested in women. For example, he didn't click on the dirty vid he throw out a couple a weeks ago, despite most men who are usually single, would've probably clicked on it. You were actually there, lol. It was really late at night around (12:30), so you probably don't remember because of you being half asleep. Besides, all in all I think he's probably straight, or atleast I hope he is.

I couldn't make it at all. Went to museums, musicals and festivals for the whole weekends. We went to this one museum which was sculpture based. Look and behold we saw this old woman touching/rubbing her hands on a mini david (michalengelo) statue Laughing. It was hilarious, and she didn't think anyone would notice lol.

Bye. (I miss you) Winking

Aria11 wrote:
Lisa77 wrote:*fangirls over pascia moments
Longest response yet.
Good luck once again aria

I am waiting for my bro to start fanboying now Tongue out
Pfft...Wait till you see mine.Queen is not going to lose.
I don't need luck for that.He needs Laughing

Pascha2 wrote:

Aria11 wrote: Ehhh....What joke and line?
I can't wait to see your reply then,troll king.Nothing surprises me now with our paragraphs Tongue out

No problem :'D
Same here....I ship him with Yin.They are meant for each other <<<333.In the OVA's was so clear what they feel for each other.Is my second OTP of manga/anime after gruvia.
Lol the lesbo chick.She is a badass of course,and when she kissed him I lol'd Laughing
I ship her wih the girl she liked but died in the end.
Me neither.First,pedo.Second,Hei already loves Yin.Third,I can't see them together like this.Thery are like brother and sister.

LOL Laughing
The oppa gangman style with Jojo?I would like to see that.

I know that.Take your time and post it when you are finished.My victory is real,yours is a delusion Tongue out

"Ok,I give up.You are awesome and I can't keep up with your long replies,oh ninja troll queen'' Laughing

Even you have to admit this joke of a line was nauseating and terrible.
and I just delivered enormous paragraphs that would complete destroy you into shambles.

I loved the hug they gave each other in the OVA, it was pretty cute. People actually ship hei with suou, which is disturbing, considering their anges and it would look paedophilia and that is obviously wrong. It was good to see hei shave, because he looks wrong looking like a drunk bossy hippy.

It was so out of sudden, but she obviously didn't complain about it. I liked how hei didn't even twitch at her attacks, when she was on top of hhim about to kill him. Lesbian Saber Chick is one of my favourite girls in the whole anime though.

Oh you mean yoko? She died horribly.

Jojo and Dio OPA Gangnam Style

Spoiler:

Laughing

We'll see which troll''s victory is a complete farce, and who is being delusional here. I can clearly envision the one who's winning: Obviously me! Tongue out

You mind the truth so much?Tongue out
For you...or perhaps are you saying that you are going to praise me even more when I win,and this line can't explain how you feel? j/k
It is that terrible? :'(

I saw them.I have to admit that the reply is long and it will take me time but I am not going to give up!!!Pfft,destroy me? Laughing

Kyaa~~~ my heixyin moments in the OVA <<<333 I hav watch both season 2-3 times and still I like it even though I don't understand what exactly happened in the end and who is who Laughing.

She is a contractor...She doesn't have feelings so of course all this was nothing for her.

Lol at the spoiler Laughing

Sigh.The same over and over again.Stop being delusional and face the truth Tongue out
(btw,it seems like we are going to start a new descussion here Laughing lol)

Long time no talk. Smile

What truth, exactly? I have been telling you countless times those were false assumptions made by you and you seem to be too arrogant to not take it back, and would retort the same lines once again. : P

I have been winning this whole time, as this has been the longest time you have replied back (over 8 days now). Tongue out You will give up one of these days, I know that for sure. Yes, not completely destroy you yet, but you'll know your place soon enough.

Yes, for your standards, that was terrible, lol.

I kinda fanboyed at those moments too. They are not even regular lovely dovey couples, which makes it better for me (as I'm not really a huge fan of those types), but they show concern/worry for each other, affection and even hug to know that they wouldn't be live without another. I prefer the first season, because there's not enough hei screentime in the second one compared to the first. Plus, I don't like hobo drunk unshaved long haired hei who beats up his pseudo kids. Good thing, he shaved it afterwards, became clean, sobered and became a badass and kicked ass once again.

Well generally contractors don't have any emotional attachment to the world or to one's feelings. However, we have seen some special cases where one can make an argument that not all contracts have that mutual view.

Lol looks how we actually have our own forum to discuss about things, when only a single thread about our discussion would've sufficed. Btw make a thread on that forum, and put your long ass response there, instead of this thread.

Things have changed here somewhat with the avis being in the left side, and now we have our ranks. o.o

I'm facing the truth, which would be me winning in the end. (can't count how many times I have said this lol)(yes, this will be our second discussion after all, sigh...lol).
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 am

Pascha2 wrote:

Aria11 wrote:
Lisa77 wrote:*fangirls over pascia moments
Longest response yet.
Good luck once again aria

I am waiting for my bro to start fanboying now Tongue out
Pfft...Wait till you see mine.Queen is not going to lose.
I don't need luck for that.He needs Laughing

Pascha2 wrote:

"Ok,I give up.You are awesome and I can't keep up with your long replies,oh ninja troll queen'' Laughing

Even you have to admit this joke of a line was nauseating and terrible.
and I just delivered enormous paragraphs that would complete destroy you into shambles.

I loved the hug they gave each other in the OVA, it was pretty cute. People actually ship hei with suou, which is disturbing, considering their anges and it would look paedophilia and that is obviously wrong. It was good to see hei shave, because he looks wrong looking like a drunk bossy hippy.

It was so out of sudden, but she obviously didn't complain about it. I liked how hei didn't even twitch at her attacks, when she was on top of hhim about to kill him. Lesbian Saber Chick is one of my favourite girls in the whole anime though.

Oh you mean yoko? She died horribly.

Jojo and Dio OPA Gangnam Style

Spoiler:

Laughing

We'll see which troll''s victory is a complete farce, and who is being delusional here. I can clearly envision the one who's winning: Obviously me! Tongue out

You mind the truth so much?Tongue out
For you...or perhaps are you saying that you are going to praise me even more when I win,and this line can't explain how you feel? j/k
It is that terrible? :'(

I saw them.I have to admit that the reply is long and it will take me time but I am not going to give up!!!Pfft,destroy me? Laughing

Kyaa~~~ my heixyin moments in the OVA <<<333 I hav watch both season 2-3 times and still I like it even though I don't understand what exactly happened in the end and who is who Laughing.

She is a contractor...She doesn't have feelings so of course all this was nothing for her.

Lol at the spoiler Laughing

Sigh.The same over and over again.Stop being delusional and face the truth Tongue out
(btw,it seems like we are going to start a new descussion here Laughing lol)

Long time no talk. Smile

What truth, exactly? I have been telling you countless times those were false assumptions made by you and you seem to be too arrogant to not take it back, and would retort the same lines once again. : P

I have been winning this whole time, as this has been the longest time you have replied back (over 8 days now). Tongue out You will give up one of these days, I know that for sure. Yes, not completely destroy you yet, but you'll know your place soon enough.

Yes, for your standards, that was terrible, lol.

I kinda fanboyed at those moments too. They are not even regular lovely dovey couples, which makes it better for me (as I'm not really a huge fan of those types), but they show concern/worry for each other, affection and even hug to know that they wouldn't be live without another. I prefer the first season, because there's not enough hei screentime in the second one compared to the first. Plus, I don't like hobo drunk unshaved long haired hei who beats up his pseudo kids. Good thing, he shaved it afterwards, became clean, sobered and became a badass and kicked ass once again.

Well generally contractors don't have any emotional attachment to the world or to one's feelings. However, we have seen some special cases where one can make an argument that not all contracts have that mutual view.

Lol looks how we actually have our own forum to discuss about things, when only a single thread about our discussion would've sufficed. Btw make a thread on that forum, and put your long ass response there, instead of this thread.

Things have changed here somewhat with the avis being in the left side, and now we have our ranks. o.o

I'm facing the truth, which would be me winning in the end. (can't count how many times I have said this lol)(yes, this will be our second discussion after all, sigh...lol).

Long time indeed Bored Thread. - Page 25 462015688 (the forum has dem monkeys which I really love)

Is bad lying to others and to yourself tsk tsk...And yes I am arrogant,got a problem? Bored Thread. - Page 25 965713499

Lol you are counting them?Laughing Well I also do and you are wrong and right:Wrong,because is not 8 days but 6 and right because this is the longest time it has passed and I haven't reply back.Can't help it too busy with uni now :'(...And you are not winning :'D
My place?You mean the head of trolldom and your demotion to a prince? :P

You are not much better either way lol Laughing

I totally agree with you about HeixYin.That's why I like them so much and I go like this when I see them Bored Thread. - Page 25 3967998059
Well in S2,Shuo,is the protagonist so she will take the spotlight more than Hei.You really don't like Hei being drunk and unshaved like that,don't you?Laughing Hei is always badass but I agree with you he is better when he took care of his appearance.

Of course.Hei is an example,along with his sister and other cotractors(lol I am too tired and I can't remember their names) Laughing

Lol seems that way,because we are famous :P For once I will do as you say because that is what I am about to do anyways(don't get too high of yourself with that :P)

(haha same here...hmm is getting boring so we better start saying something else Laughing)-(we can't help it...I wonder why we talk with each other so much :'D)

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 3058111747
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 3503017558
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Bored Thread. - Page 25 2940301878
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:14 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 776298693
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:05 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 42664490
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:12 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 462015688
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:34 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 3250793054
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:35 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 2591583736
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 3973136183
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:39 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 2892408394
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 1918643206
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:41 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 2209472405
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:41 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 3100590343
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:43 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 3250793054
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:45 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 2748500237
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:48 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 1163710196
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:51 am

Bored Thread. - Page 25 230723226
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next