Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion

2 posters

Go down

Reunion Empty Reunion

Post by Lisanna Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:42 am

Natsu was confused. Being sent to another world are returning alive was one things, but seeing his one love who he considered dead alive and breathing was too much to bear. So he ran away, leaving said love looking after him with confused expression.

But his solitude wasn't meant to be, for a kitten soon found him and nuzzled against his leg. It had white fur, which infuriated him even more, because the fur reminded him of Lisanna's hair color. He wasn't ready to face her yet.

"I am sorry, Lisanna..." he whispered

At hearing this, the kitten stood up on all four and began glowing, growing in size. It took the shape of Lisanna. When the light faded, she threw herself against him.

"You can't get away from me that easily, otou-san." she whispered, in same gentle voice he thought he'd lost. "I love you...." she added

"I....I love you too....okaa-chan." he said the fateful words. "I always loved you. Why did you leave me? You took my smile away when you did. Why?"

"It was onii-san's fault I was sent there, so if you blame anyone, blame him. But I'd prefer it if you don't blame anyone."

He was at her side in two long strides, and he hugged her, pressing her against himself like some lost treasure. He felt to lithe arms wrapping around his stomach.

He wasn't an expert in the matter of love, but he was sure that love found yet another follower - himself.

Lisanna
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

Back to top Go down

Reunion Empty Re: Reunion

Post by Piratenking Thu May 02, 2013 7:48 am

Barca
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down