Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Romance Thread

+23
moziac
Pascha2
ZaniXD
Mihai25
Lisa77
Lurker.
Shika
AlphaDelta
dex_dash
cutie123merope
PassiveSin
Nano
CelticPredator
Aria11
Decadus
Gokuzeross
DollParts
SlytherinRayquaza
Piratenking
crackerpattiez
✖єsumi✖
StarryLite
LauraTorres
27 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official Romance Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Shika Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 am

Seriously, why is Gray actually mad at RUFUS? He should be mad at Narupudding, Rufus is just badass, is Gray a sore loser or what?
I just read the MS Version: The humiliated Gray.
He was humiliated by NARUPUDDING, not Rufus. I don't get this, Mashima just wants a rivalary. I mean: OH NO! Gray got so humiliated!! But what about Juvia, she just gets shafted the whole time, but she doesn't complain. Even Ichiya got his spotlight! It pisses me off. And then I read it: Juvia is looking for enemies and is support. Seriously Mashima, if you don't let Juvia fight, then you're just low. I mean, then he should've take Mira than Juvia, if Juvia doesn't even get a good fight. He just trolls her. The main characters get all the badass ppl, and Juvia is just trolled. Well, let's see what he's got for her. I think Rufus would just punch Gray, but of course he's got plot armor.
Wanna see his 2nd origin though, don't expect too much from Mashima though.
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:53 am

Why do you want that? : (
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:40 am

Who wnats what? You want to be shipped with her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:42 am

Well, she changed in front of him, and you only do that if ...you know...ravioli ._.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:53 am

NO. Zani wants to hit me XD
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:18 am

Spoiler:
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:24 am

OINO X NANO IS CANON.

YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID.

ALL MANLY MEN SHIP NANOINO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 am

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL OINO ♥

SHIP NANOINO!!!!!!!!!!
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:30 am

noname15 wrote:THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL OINO ♥

SHIP NANOINO!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS NANO £££££

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVERSSS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:48 am

THE NON-BELIEVERS ARE UNMANLY.
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 am

Valador wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Indeed, it is. He told he was happy he made relationships on the internet. lol
I think it's a bit of both him liking you and both of you shipping gruvia. I'm guessing.
Gintama is the cure for everything. More people need to stand by my claim.
Yep, it sucks
Poor guy who's only available on that day. On saturdays too but he goes out club drinking. :P

When we were on the ORT we had newcomers everyday but they only posted once and they never came again Laughing
So when you stay in a forum for sometime(and especially when you used to lurk there Laughing) you meet most of the people there and you build relationships between them and you.The same happend to everyone here Laughing
I might ask when he joins Laughing
*still in ep.30 Laughing*
LOL, brother sure knows how to spend his weekends Laughing

Gokuzeross wrote:of course Gintama is the cure to everything Tongue out (even though it's not always 100% effective it's an awesome moral boost Laughing)
do you think he'll be happy to know that you told his sisters he lives a dissolute life Tongue out ?

I don't mind(much :P) but is another case to see what he will say if he finds out Laughing

I have finally joined, posting on my usual saturdays!

Hey little sisters (Goku, Aria)! thanks for the invite, and a shout out to both of you. :cheers:
I have been missing both of you dearly, in all honesty. Also, my cousin PassiveSin. "Hugs all three of you".

I was on mangafox last week, and saw the thread got deleted. I didn't know where everyone went, and got worried where do you guys ventured off to. Until you and pascha gave me a pm, which was a relief.

Yes, pascha wasn't lying. I actually know him pretty well. Very cunning guy, not trustworthy.

Aria-san, I'm a little bitter that you forgot about me though Sad (Since I never really am forgotten well atleast irl)
Though, it's understandable because I barely am online.

Ask me what?

Damnit paul (pascha), you are not suppose to say that. It was suppose to be a secret.
"Hangs head in shame".

True, Gruvia+Gintama conquers all. Afro

Welcome brother I missed you Smile
Hugs back Cute

This is our new home after the smart asses mods on MF decided to close our home for ever Sad

T^T
Sorry that I forgot you but I was and I am busy with RL now(my uni especially) and I forgot to tell you and some others.(and because I have an awesome memory sometimes and I don't even know what is going on around me Laughing)
Please forgive me Sad

Haha, nothing serious...Me and Pascha were talking about you and how we met in the ORT and you asked me to be your sister Laughing
He said that you probably like me as a person and because I also ship Gruvia Laughing

Onii chan you don't have to be ashamed about it Laughing

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:10 am

I just saw a Nalu moment there
Official Romance Thread - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRmKCgc0EG5XZi-_mNu0XlfovUJwrow5rSy9OXJvsFV2VEBKCfYzJBtKud-A

*shipping goggles are on* 8D

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:15 am

oino wrote:OINO X NANO IS CANON.

Then I don't ship it, I am not manly men :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 am

Also Laxus being a boss as always, Jura one shotted Ichiya without magic Laughing and Mavis FTW!!!! Winking

Next chapter Gray vs Rufus...Can't wait for this fight!
Go Gray!!!!!!!!!

P.S.1:For some reason I think Rufus will fall for Gray or at least will be attracted on him. :P

P.S.2:I liked the scene with Rufus and the books... Or just the books in the backround!!!I wonder what he was reading Laughing

StarryLite wrote:honestly, i dont really feel comfortable reading the chapters lately.. i like how Mavis is showing her prowess, but i'd prefer if the FT members fight in the GMG without outside interference.. i mean Mashima had already pulled the second origin stunt, and now they are fighting with Mavis help... >.< dont get me wrong, i do understand their motives! just that i want to see their raw abilities..

and as much as i love Gray, i want to see Laxus' fight. Hell yeaaahh~~

I don't think is cheating because she doesn't tells them about the possitions and the attacks through telepathy or something like that.
It seems to be that she just planned all along the highest possibilities of what will happen and told them the strategy they need to follow.

I also want to see Lxus fight <<<333

Shika wrote:Seriously, why is Gray actually mad at RUFUS? He should be mad at Narupudding, Rufus is just badass, is Gray a sore loser or what?
He was humiliated by NARUPUDDING, not Rufus. I don't get this, Mashima just wants a rivalary. I mean: OH NO! Gray got so humiliated!! But what about Juvia, she just gets shafted the whole time, but she doesn't complain. Even Ichiya got his spotlight! It pisses me off. And then I read it: Juvia is looking for enemies and is support. Seriously Mashima, if you don't let Juvia fight, then you're just low. I mean, then he should've take Mira than Juvia, if Juvia doesn't even get a good fight. He just trolls her. The main characters get all the badass ppl, and Juvia is just trolled. Well, let's see what he's got for her. I think Rufus would just punch Gray, but of course he's got plot armor.

He is mad at Naruppuding but Naruppuding is not there anymore plus Rufus has the same magic he has, creation magic and he feels that they are rivals.
I know is fiction but you can't expect to understand from all the characters their reasons to fight, especially in FT, when we have the nakama power up Laughing
He thinks he was humiliated by Rufus in the end, and not just him but the rest of them.As I said before, is probably because of their magic...(I can't think of any other reason atm)

I didn't like when I read that too.
I just want Mashima to give Juvia a good fight nothing more and no trolling please.
All members of FT have plot armor not only Gray, and I think he will win somehow because we haven't seen a decent Gray fight for sometime now.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:27 am

Shika wrote:Seriously, why is Gray actually mad at RUFUS? He should be mad at Narupudding, Rufus is just badass, is Gray a sore loser or what?

I believe that even if she is looking for enemies, Juvia will end up in a battle to support one of her team mates. Maybe she will, as someone on MF said, fight a pink haired girl again(Chelia). Since they all have instructions from Mavis I think she won't follow Gray.
Mihai25
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 am

Several months ago people were complaining because Gray was being humiliated and why he hadn't gotten to fight and that he SHOULD take on Rufus, and now there's complaining? I mean, let the guy fight, if he sees Rufus of Sabertooth, the guild who looked down on his guild, one of the members who SMILED at Lucy's pain, as his enemy, then there IS a damn good reason for it.

Ichiya and Bacchus trolled as always. Wasn't expecting much from Ichiya though. The guy is just there for the comedy. Bacchus on the other hand should've been able to hand in a formidable battle, seeing as he was at Erza's level 7 years ago and probably is even stronger now. BUT NO the guy has always got to be trolled just because Mashima-sensei wants to have a full out battle between Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Kagura, Milliana, Chelia. Lyon and Jura. The other competitors; also trolled.

About Mavis. Yes, it's true that it may be cheating on FT's part but as long as it's not against the rules to receive orders from a spirit, then nothing is wrong with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:41 am

Luna Azul wrote:Well, she changed in front of him, and you only do that if ...you know...ravioli ._.
Yukino was covering her with a bed sheet so she wasn't really changing in front of him Smile

if I think about it, since Natsu an Mira brought clothes for her too, Yukino wears FT clothes, That's one step closer to being an FT member :P

Piratenking wrote:
Spoiler:
great fanarts, but the boobs look strange on that GB Luxus. Also I can see that B&W Jerza happening in the manga not very far from now.( Maybe after a tough fight she will encounter Kagura who wants Gerard, Erza refuses and they start fighting. During the fight we'll see the real power of Archenemy which will be very dangerous for a weakened Erza. After Kagura's attack, Gerard makes an appearance and begins talking to Kagura.)
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:44 am

I just love Mavis :'D
Can she even get more awesome? XD

The chapter was good, next week Rufus vs Gray! Though I am more excited about Erza's and Gajeels fights.

And I don't think that FT is cheating.
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 am

What where When How and Who

and no thanks, I don't need a man, I already have Ezio :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraTorres Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:16 am

Luna Azul wrote:See? Can't ship you with Piraten when the heart is somewhere else :'D

:p Thats a pretty bold thing to say. It's only a little crush that is slowly disappearing...my heart doesn't belong to anyone...yet

oino wrote:OINO X NANO IS CANON.

I ship it! Does that make me a manly man?
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

https://ft-ort.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:18 am

Uh he was humiliated because he got pretty much owned in hidden. In case you haven't noticed rufus was also a big part of his defeat. Considering gray is very competitive, it's only natural he wants a rematch. I don't see the big deal about this. You are just complaining for the sake of it.

Plot armour? Guy barely has any, and he's used the least nakama power out of the main cast.

What does juvia have to do with this? This just seems jealously on your part of seeing a character from the same guild get more attention.
Well it isn't surprising, considering said main character is a main.

There's nothing badass about rufus, lol. He just looks like a smug arrogant prat, that needs a beating. Gray will deliver that, hopefully.

Other than the awesome upcoming fight (GrayvsRufus), I'm also looking forward to Laxus vs Jura.

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:34 am

Aria11 wrote:
Valador wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

When we were on the ORT we had newcomers everyday but they only posted once and they never came again Laughing
So when you stay in a forum for sometime(and especially when you used to lurk there Laughing) you meet most of the people there and you build relationships between them and you.The same happend to everyone here Laughing
I might ask when he joins Laughing
*still in ep.30 Laughing*
LOL, brother sure knows how to spend his weekends Laughing

I don't mind(much :P) but is another case to see what he will say if he finds out Laughing

I have finally joined, posting on my usual saturdays!

Hey little sisters (Goku, Aria)! thanks for the invite, and a shout out to both of you. :cheers:
I have been missing both of you dearly, in all honesty. Also, my cousin PassiveSin. "Hugs all three of you".

I was on mangafox last week, and saw the thread got deleted. I didn't know where everyone went, and got worried where do you guys ventured off to. Until you and pascha gave me a pm, which was a relief.

Yes, pascha wasn't lying. I actually know him pretty well. Very cunning guy, not trustworthy.

Aria-san, I'm a little bitter that you forgot about me though Sad (Since I never really am forgotten well atleast irl)
Though, it's understandable because I barely am online.

Ask me what?

Damnit paul (pascha), you are not suppose to say that. It was suppose to be a secret.
"Hangs head in shame".

True, Gruvia+Gintama conquers all. Afro

Welcome brother I missed you Smile
Hugs back Cute

This is our new home after the smart asses mods on MF decided to close our home for ever Sad

T^T
Sorry that I forgot you but I was and I am busy with RL now(my uni especially) and I forgot to tell you and some others.(and because I have an awesome memory sometimes and I don't even know what is going on around me Laughing)
Please forgive me Sad

Haha, nothing serious...Me and Pascha were talking about you and how we met in the ORT and you asked me to be your sister Laughing
He said that you probably like me as a person and because I also ship Gruvia Laughing

Onii chan you don't have to be ashamed about it Laughing

Hello once again sis!
Hugs you more, because I didn't you last week Laughing

It's quite understandable. I know a lot about being busy. I think you are all aware of how I post once or twice a week.
Don't worry about that. I have found the forum, now we can all be in the same place and interact with one another.

Yea, I have been told that. Apparently the mod was suppose to close it temporarily, not just for merge to another spam thread a week later. Tired
Hopefully Paul(Pascha didn't talk shit about me. I don't trust him. Neutral )

I like you because you simply introduced me to yourself, and made me comfortable when I was a newbie.
Not to mention we have a lot of similarities in common, and that's one of the reasons why I wanted you to be my sis, and I don't regret it.

Thanks. Smile
Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 am

Gokuzeross wrote:Sadly for you I'm a very affective person :p
Aw don't worry perverseness is running in the family and I'm taking advantage of the hugs because I love them :3
Of course you are Official Romance Thread - Page 25 Jcdragon-com
Not really most people talk on the DA chat and I can't access it :p

Not that sad, because I'm kinda affectionate myself. I'm pretty emotional, even when I try not to be.
That is comforting, I just can't simply resist the urges.
I don't know if this is sarcasm but I just saved that emoticon. Teehee
That sucks. DA isn't my thing though, and I haven't registered there.

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:48 am

Luna Azul wrote:I know but...the fact that it was there tells a lot about the shipper Iguess...and I was joking too, right Princess Jazmin? Though its true, women are not prizes...or things...only when they want to be Tongue out

Or the artist could simply be joking. We have no idea what kind of person she/is, without knowing them. Besides, I wasn't aware you are joking because I don't personally know you that well, so I can't understand your sense of humor yet. :P

Like how you included princess jasmine into this. A bit creepy though. :P

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm

SlytherinRayquaza wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Lucy changed in front of Natsu... ._.

Yukino was covering her with something.
Official Romance Thread - Page 25 614-albums76-858

Oh my Sting XD Thank you xD I was thinking so wrong of Lucy, I can't believe I read the part several times and still missed it. xD Oh my sleepy head.

Mashara125 wrote:That was a good chapter, even though there was no shipping (unless you want to try and claim NaLu but not really). I really like Mavis' power, it must be in the same kind of magic category as Hibiki's Archive??

I dunno what the princess is playing at but I think she just wants the keys and to prevent Lucy and Yukino from getting them back... Obviously they have forgotten Natsu's ability to destroy things, pretty sure he is going to attempt to blast his way out of that place...
Maybe when Lucy is singing and the building is falling she isnt alone?
Annnd not counting Lucy, there are seven people down in the cavern: Natsu, Mira, Wendy, Yukino, Lily, Happy and Charle.... Spoooooooky lol
lol, and counting there are 8 so...XD

StarryLite wrote:honestly, i dont really feel comfortable reading the chapters lately.. i like how Mavis is showing her prowess, but i'd prefer if the FT members fight in the GMG without outside interference.. i mean Mashima had already pulled the second origin stunt, and now they are fighting with Mavis help... >.< dont get me wrong, i do understand their motives! just that i want to see their raw abilities..

and as much as i love Gray, i want to see Laxus' fight. Hell yeaaahh~~
Don't forget Jellal,man, my j key is not working properly now...

Anysway, that was pretty much cheating right there, they do not deserve that win in my opinion.

I agree. Rufus was pretty much unaware of Gray's existence. thought I don't get what the others have to do here XD Different characters and all but...Gray looks like a little kid jelly of another's power... it's a one rivalry that makes no sense for me.He is so angry and humiliated over what exactly? I don't get it, is it a male pride thing? Because it makes no sense to me. If Rufus knew he'd be laughing his ass off...

^ust saw your post, still doesn't make much sense to me. He got owned, so he is humiliated and angry over it? Even thouht much of it was the other guys fault? And Rufus was playing straight, no dirty tricks, so what is the problem, can't he ust accept someone is stronger than he is? Or might have gotten lucky or had a good strategy? It's one thing to see him as strong and with a similar magic and make a goal to defeat him, but I think he is going overboard with this. Its way too much, he is overreacting....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next