Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Romance Thread

+23
moziac
Pascha2
ZaniXD
Mihai25
Lisa77
Lurker.
Shika
AlphaDelta
dex_dash
cutie123merope
PassiveSin
Nano
CelticPredator
Aria11
Decadus
Gokuzeross
DollParts
SlytherinRayquaza
Piratenking
crackerpattiez
✖єsumi✖
StarryLite
LauraTorres
27 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official Romance Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Lisa77 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 pm

What's with the few compaining? Anyways I have been hoping for this fight for a while. Hopefully gray-kun delivers. :3

Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Mihai25 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Well, she changed in front of him, and you only do that if ...you know...ravioli ._.
Yukino was covering her with a bed sheet so she wasn't really changing in front of him Smile

if I think about it, since Natsu an Mira brought clothes for her too, Yukino wears FT clothes, That's one step closer to being an FT member :P

great fanarts, but the boobs look strange on that GB Luxus. Also I can see that B&W Jerza happening in the manga not very far from now.( Maybe after a tough fight she will encounter Kagura who wants Gerard, Erza refuses and they start fighting. During the fight we'll see the real power of Archenemy which will be very dangerous for a weakened Erza. After Kagura's attack, Gerard makes an appearance and begins talking to Kagura.)
Yeah, I only noticed when Sly posted the page on th eother thread, can't believe I missed that Laughing

Valador wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:I know but...the fact that it was there tells a lot about the shipper Iguess...and I was joking too, right Princess Jazmin? Though its true, women are not prizes...or things...only when they want to be Tongue out

Or the artist could simply be joking. We have no idea what kind of person she/is, without knowing them. Besides, I wasn't aware you are joking because I don't personally know you that well, so I can't understand your sense of humor yet. :P

Like how you included princess jasmine into this. A bit creepy though. :P

Nah, I don't think so XDBut it could be...we all have done stuff we didn't exactly agree on xD Or were ust oking damn you faulty j key. sorry, I have to press extra hard >.>
Don't worry, people that know me well can't understand my sense of humor either :'D

Ah, It's spelled Jasmine.And lol sorry xD

FU J key.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:49 pm

You mean complaining? It can be done, this is for all discussion anyway :'D

I don't...I wanted LyonXGRay...maybe LyonXGRayXRufus....maybe I'll finally get my LyonVs.Kagura...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Luna Azul wrote:
I agree. Rufus was pretty much unaware of Gray's existence. thought I don't get what the others have to do here XD Different characters and all but...Gray looks like a little kid jelly of another's power... it's a one rivalry that makes no sense for me.He is so angry and humiliated over what exactly? I don't get it, is it a male pride thing? Because it makes no sense to me. If Rufus knew he'd be laughing his ass off...

^ust saw your post, still doesn't make much sense to me. He got owned, so he is humiliated and angry over it? Even thouht much of it was the other guys fault? And Rufus was playing straight, no dirty tricks, so what is the problem, can't he ust accept someone is stronger than he is? Or might have gotten lucky or had a good strategy? It's one thing to see him as strong and with a similar magic and make a goal to defeat him, but I think he is going overboard with this. Its way too much, he is overreacting....

I heavily disagree. There's nothing for him to be jealous about, he's simply find someone who has similar calibre of magic, and given his competitive nature, he wants to succeed in defeating said opponent. Really? That's a question you have? He was humiliated in front of the whole audience, his friends. You think he won't do anything about that?

It also has to do with a male's pride. Besides, this is nothing new.

He's not overreacting, this a highly exaggeration thought. He simply wants to face him in a match. I don't quite understand why you and shika have problems with that. Besides, rufus isn't exactly an innocent bystander by any means.

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Yes, it does, Lauro :p

Also, what? Your heart has quick mind changes :p
You heart should belong to yourself until you give it away, don't tell me you lost it somewhere! D:

:p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Luna Azul wrote:
Mihai25 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Well, she changed in front of him, and you only do that if ...you know...ravioli ._.
Yukino was covering her with a bed sheet so she wasn't really changing in front of him Smile

if I think about it, since Natsu an Mira brought clothes for her too, Yukino wears FT clothes, That's one step closer to being an FT member :P

great fanarts, but the boobs look strange on that GB Luxus. Also I can see that B&W Jerza happening in the manga not very far from now.( Maybe after a tough fight she will encounter Kagura who wants Gerard, Erza refuses and they start fighting. During the fight we'll see the real power of Archenemy which will be very dangerous for a weakened Erza. After Kagura's attack, Gerard makes an appearance and begins talking to Kagura.)
Yeah, I only noticed when Sly posted the page on th eother thread, can't believe I missed that Laughing

Valador wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:I know but...the fact that it was there tells a lot about the shipper Iguess...and I was joking too, right Princess Jazmin? Though its true, women are not prizes...or things...only when they want to be Tongue out

Or the artist could simply be joking. We have no idea what kind of person she/is, without knowing them. Besides, I wasn't aware you are joking because I don't personally know you that well, so I can't understand your sense of humor yet. :P

Like how you included princess jasmine into this. A bit creepy though. :P

Nah, I don't think so XDBut it could be...we all have done stuff we didn't exactly agree on xD Or were ust oking damn you faulty j key. sorry, I have to press extra hard >.>
Don't worry, people that know me well can't understand my sense of humor either :'D

Ah, It's spelled Jasmine.And lol sorry xD

FU J key.

Well, who knows. I'm relying more on said artist joking about referring her to a prize. You must be one complicated person to figure out, no offense. Very Happy
I have the same problem as you, my E key is also pretty wrecked. Sometimes I see it repeated despite pressing it once.

No Problem.
Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Lyon vs gray would be boring imo. They already fought before.
Kagura would literally decimate lyon in all honesty.

I want gray to fight solo, so gray vs rufus ftw!

Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 pm

That is the thing, I don't see how that is humiliating. That is why he is coming off that way, that rivalry was just too sudden and one sided.I don't get it.That is my problem here, I don't understand.

Is that the reason I can't understand?Because if that is so then that explains why Shika and I don't get it...and I'd have to take your word for it.

My communication skills=fail. That is what I meant, exaggeration XD I have a problem because I don't understand XD He is just so angry and humiliated, to what seems no reason for me, it looks pathetic from here. And ...Gray was never that pathetic for me... Doesn't matter if Rufus is an innocent bystander, it's Gray's reasons for acting like he does xD From my point of view, it just seems so ridiculous XD

^ But not after the time skip, I want to compare again, the 7 years of training Vs. Ultear Second Origin opening.

Then it would be so sexy xD Go Kagura! Tear his clothes apart :p
Beat him up girl xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Luna Azul wrote:That is the thing, I don't see how that is humiliating. That is why he is coming off that way, that rivalry was just too sudden and one sided.I don't get it.That is my problem here, I don't understand.

Is that the reason I can't understand?Because if that is so then that explains why Shika and I don't get it...and I'd have to take your word for it.

My communication skills=fail. That is what I meant, exaggeration XD I have a problem because I don't understand XD He is just so angry and humiliated, to what seems no reason for me, it looks pathetic from here. And ...Gray was never that pathetic for me... Doesn't matter if Rufus is an innocent bystander, it's Gray's reasons for acting like he does xD From my point of view, it just seems so ridiculous XD

Well, it's a matter of semantics. He basically couldn't do anything and was treated as a pseudo punching bag. It's not really a rivalry, it's just a battle between two creation mages, that's all there is to it. Gray simply wants to prove his ur's ice make is superior to memory make, which is a tall order I might add, and plus with the numerous reasons I given above.

I don't see how he's overly emotional about this fight, he's just seemingly angry with rufus's cocky attitude and wants to avenge his loss.

Besides, it's also a means for mashima to give gray a solid high calibre opponent, and a good fight. Because simply he hasn't had much action lately, and this will give his large fanbase (I'm part of it XD), something to cheer about. Simple as that.

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Valador wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:That is the thing, I don't see how that is humiliating. That is why he is coming off that way, that rivalry was just too sudden and one sided.I don't get it.That is my problem here, I don't understand.

Well, it's a matter of semantics. He basically couldn't do anything and was treated as a pseudo punching bag. It's not really a rivalry, it's just a battle between two creation mages, that's all there is to it. Gray simply wants to prove his ur's ice make is superior to memory make, which is a tall order I might add, and plus with the numerous reasons I given above.

I don't see how he's overly emotional about this fight, he's just seemingly angry with rufus's cocky attitude and wants to avenge his loss.

Besides, it's also a means for mashima to give gray a solid high calibre opponent, and a good fight. Because simply he hasn't had much action lately, and this will give his large fanbase (I'm part of it XD), something to cheer about. Simple as that.

Wait, I have a confusion that might be part of me not understanding, Is he angry and humiliated at the events in general or is it directed at Rufus only?
Because if it is at the loss and he would react like this to any opponent, then that changes everything xD And that its Rufus would be just a plus for him, but if its directed at Rufus only...there is where I don't get the why.

I don't see how its with his attitude... I'll stop trying to understand men here :p Since I have not seen Gray;s reactions to Rufus much, since Rufus gets little screentime... And I admit, I read the chapter sleepy so...XD

It is, but there are ways xD I want to see how he does too but...(I'm part too :'D)Well, I hope I have something to cheer on, I don't want to see Gray get beaten up after all this ._.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 pm

I never thought so myself but others disagree :p None taken xD

Lol, but at least I don't use the J much XD Must suck since you used the E key almost 30 times now xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:00 pm

This! THIS WHOLE EPISODE! OMG! THE ANIMATION! THE MUSIC! HOW THE WHOLE THING WAS PRESENTED WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

*Dies*
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Holy Sitng, it must have been truly awesome if you are reacting like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Yes! It truly was! It was grade A animation *_____________*

Never mind Jellal and Erza for a sec... The animators really pulled all the stops here because... Hnggg~

I can't even stop watching that scene where they fell into the ditch. It flowed so naturally. And the music score~ It played at just the right time.

Seriously, even without Erza and Jellal, this has got to be my favorite episode in the entire series.
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Piratenking wrote:Why do you want that? : (

You were messing with my BacCana -.-

oino wrote:OINO X NANO IS CANON.

YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID.

ALL MANLY MEN SHIP NANOINO

Luna beat me to it xD :
Luna Azul wrote:
Then I don't ship it, I am not manly men :'D

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:What where When How and Who

and no thanks, I don't need a man, I already have Ezio :3

Ezio? *still looking for a guy*

And your sig is still killing me. I hate Kaname so much more than before now.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Oh wow...fangirl Sin...I never thought I'd see it xD

I kinda want to watch it now XD Too bad I'm so lazy...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Would I even be part of this forum if I didn't fangirl at least once?

Watch it! I know you don't like Jerza, but at least watch and see how decent Fairy Tail's animation could be if the animators wouldn't only put more effort into it!

I swear, some of these scenes look like they came out of the movie. *_______*
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:43 pm

I don;t know :'D I don't remember you doing it over the anime ever, just over fanart once or twice xD I guess it counts.

Oh woow...I might...tomorrow...it's late now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:51 pm

HAHAHAH GUYS!! MY CRAZY THEORY IS TRUE!!
Juvia is HOLDING GRAY'S ARM!!

AND THE KISS!! EPIC <33
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 pm

LOL Maybe I AM jealous because of Gray having a fight, even though I knew it was, as they said in the end of the chapter, a "fated" fight.

It just angers me, because Gray had thousand of fights in all arcs, and he had strong opponents. Maybe not in this one, but he'll fight Rufus now.

I don't care much about Gray. But as a hardcore Juvia fan, Mashima angers me, because he just trolled her. What should Lucy say? I don't think Gray was humiliated that much. Lucy was the most, then Gray & Juvia.

Look: It's just that Juvia somehow IS important in FT. She's the 3rd favorite woman of FT, based on the fans votes, and she only got 1 good fight in the whole Manga till now. And now Mashima tells me she's just support? Like she is just waste in the team? It's really mean for her fans and herself, even if she's fictive.

If Erza would fight Kagura, Kagura would wipe the floor with her, seriously. So... Erza will get 2 good fights, Minerva and Kagura, and the whole stuff before. Mashima's just playing favorites again.
Even Elfman & Ichiya got their GOOD fights. So why not Juvia? All who like Juvia want to see her fight, so why doesn't Mashima give her one?

Well, Mavis said: Temporally support, so maybe she'll get a fight. Most likely against Chelia...
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm

the episode was really good, but until the end I thought they'll not show Happy and his drawing Smile
anyway, here's NatsuXUltear
Spoiler:
and Jerza:
Spoiler:
Mihai25
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Luna Azul wrote:Then it would be so sexy xD Go Kagura! Tear his clothes apart :p
Beat him up girl xD
Lyon will probably strip anyway so there will be only his underwear to tear apart. But Kagura isn't that perverted to do that. I rather see Minerva making sure that Kagura and Jura meet and fight so there will be one less obstacle.
But having Juvia support Luxus in a fight against Jura will also be fine
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:09 am

The Jerza scene in the anime
<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333333
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 am

Valador wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Valador wrote:

I have finally joined, posting on my usual saturdays!

Hey little sisters (Goku, Aria)! thanks for the invite, and a shout out to both of you. :cheers:
I have been missing both of you dearly, in all honesty. Also, my cousin PassiveSin. "Hugs all three of you".

I was on mangafox last week, and saw the thread got deleted. I didn't know where everyone went, and got worried where do you guys ventured off to. Until you and pascha gave me a pm, which was a relief.

Yes, pascha wasn't lying. I actually know him pretty well. Very cunning guy, not trustworthy.

Aria-san, I'm a little bitter that you forgot about me though Sad (Since I never really am forgotten well atleast irl)
Though, it's understandable because I barely am online.

Ask me what?

Damnit paul (pascha), you are not suppose to say that. It was suppose to be a secret.
"Hangs head in shame".

True, Gruvia+Gintama conquers all. Afro

Welcome brother I missed you Smile
Hugs back Cute

This is our new home after the smart asses mods on MF decided to close our home for ever Sad

T^T
Sorry that I forgot you but I was and I am busy with RL now(my uni especially) and I forgot to tell you and some others.(and because I have an awesome memory sometimes and I don't even know what is going on around me Laughing)
Please forgive me Sad

Haha, nothing serious...Me and Pascha were talking about you and how we met in the ORT and you asked me to be your sister Laughing
He said that you probably like me as a person and because I also ship Gruvia Laughing

Onii chan you don't have to be ashamed about it Laughing

Hello once again sis!
Hugs you more, because I didn't you last week Laughing

It's quite understandable. I know a lot about being busy. I think you are all aware of how I post once or twice a week.
Don't worry about that. I have found the forum, now we can all be in the same place and interact with one another.

Yea, I have been told that. Apparently the mod was suppose to close it temporarily, not just for merge to another spam thread a week later. Tired
Hopefully Paul(Pascha didn't talk shit about me. I don't trust him. Neutral )

I like you because you simply introduced me to yourself, and made me comfortable when I was a newbie.
Not to mention we have a lot of similarities in common, and that's one of the reasons why I wanted you to be my sis, and I don't regret it.

Thanks. Smile

Yep, that was the case in the begining...Temporarily closed until we found out that they closed it for ever Sad
So you don't trust Pascha?! Laughing

Well when someone new comes to the thread I try to make them comfortable because we are a lot of people there and because most of the time we were off topic many newbies were shy to introduce themselves.
I was like that at the begining too..It took me a while to open to the others, so I try to make the newbies feel comfortable Smile
Let me hug you brother Very Happy

Last edited by Aria11 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by SlytherinRayquaza Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 am

EPISODE 154.

Official Romance Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_mcjz646nol1rxvp3l
Official Romance Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_mcjvuks8jb1rxs9yo