Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 am

Aria11 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Holy Sting, that reply was almost as long as my PMs to Sly were lol

I can say the same about me and Goku Laughing
Seriously the PM were so long that I passed the limit(btw, the limit is 10.000 lol) 2 times Very Happy

EDIT:I still write my reply...It will take sometime Laughing
Yeah, same here lol Laughing I should answer those PMs....but I'm lazy and its on MF...

Mashara125 wrote:Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm...

will post some funny Facebook pictures to make ya'll laugh :P

Spoiler:

that is all for now... funny picture spammer out! Heh Heh
Lol, this are awesome, post more please?Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:43 am

ZaniXD wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:

Too late Laughing

Well, get that idea or any thoughts out of the back of your mind. *gives a glare*

Ehehehhe Laughing Well, the shipping has already begun.

noname15 wrote:^There is already a name Laughing It's Paria.

And holy Sting. That reply is huuggeeee

That is the power of Pascia Winking

Well It's meaningless for me to fight back now, I have to accept it. I guess I'm one of those victims who had to be shipped with another girl no matter what, one of these days.

Valador wrote:Wow look at those paragrahs. o.O
It's either pascia or paria though.

Destined to be with each other ofc.

Why I am not surprised that you were one of the first people who ship us?
I'll get back at you, don't worry. *Gives glare*

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:

Too late Laughing

Well, get that idea or any thoughts out of the back of your mind. *gives a glare*

Aria11 wrote:

Haha same here but not many just enough to don't remember most of them Laughing

Oh the future...(you have awaken my yaoi side now :P).Dates, dances, nakama speeches...everything Laughing
Wow DAT bastard and his plan...He wants to make FT a dark guild!!!

Answer:Guilty Crown maybe?
She is the same artist...I also love that sing, and I can't wait to listen the full version *O*

7 years?!?! O_O
Wow I started it 5 days ago Laughing
I haven't watched the anime yet...I think there are some movies out too, right?
I got used to it because I read Shingeki no Kyojin so I don't mind much but some panels...
(I haven't seen someone with much blood in real life, well maybe animals getting killed for food but not a human...Lol Sly also?)
I am still in chapter 15, I put it on hold but I will start reading it again tomorrow because I am reading Tower of God now.
In which chapter are you?

I don't mind nudity or uncensored sex but i can't stand rape so If the chapter will have some panels that will point out that,I won't read them >.<
Yep that's right.Is like I am nt reading a manga sometimes, but a book with an amazing story and characters!!!
Yes, girls reading Berserk Very Happy
Well I can see why girls won't read it but if don't pay much attention to some panels an amazing story will be there.Damn it I can't wait to read it tomorrow!!!!
Great...Awesome characters is always a plus Winking
Dio like Griffift...Hmm, an awesme villain there.

I know about Gatz but don't feel like reading it, Vinland Saga is on my list of course,I have watched Elfen Lied and planning to read the manga,I have watched Zetman but didn't like it much(I heard the manga is better), and I don't know the others besides Battle Royal, which I also plan to read because I have watched the movie Laughing
Ok thanks for the info, I won't know(I think I have heard that is a messed up manga)

Believe me I am not tha kind of woman.Is just Laxus is mine Tongue out

I agree.One needs both defense and offense to protect himself and others.Yep, that's right.Dio from the other side...Laughing

Same here Laughing...It seems that I have turned myself into a Dio fangirl Very Happy

Not sure here as well Laughing
We have a whole thread for our discussions.It won't stop that simple(and I think none wants to interrupt us Laughing)...We have 3 pages with our discussions!!!
If Laura wants to remove it to the anime discussion thread I don't mind, but the problem is that you don't discuss for only one anime/manga but for many Laughing

You are right Very Happy
Plus, funny thing is that they have start shipping us LOL
Valador told me, hahaha...
I don't mind since is for fun and friendship, let's troll them(if you don't mind of course) Laughing
If you are the King, I am the Queen :queen: !!!(because you posted the that King emoticon)

*you like the discussion Vald and the others?* :P

If you keep up this pace up and continue, you wouldn't probably remember as much as me. : P How long have you been actively reading/watching anime for? I'm betting at a pretty young age (not saying you're old. : P)?

Girls have their own yaoi sides, they simply don't want to admit it to save face, but I bet most do. Yep It has basically everything, and if they were more than friends, they would do those extra curricular activities, you know what I mean. "wink".

lol sorry that was over the top, but I couldn't resist. I could see dio going on missions with someone like natsu, and letting him do all the dirty work, while he gets all the glory. What would his power as a mage be though? I think it would be what similar like zeref's you know what the immortality and all. Just a thought that came to mind.

I think Dio's intention to the guild would be to take over the master of the ft guild, and conquer all over fiore and possess minions (guild members) by his side, he's just waiting for his moment. That is if mashima takes dio seriously unlike those other overhyped villians that didn't amount to anything.

Maybe, I have seen Guilty Crown (both op, endings, what a tradegic yet awesome anime), so maybe that is it. I'm going to search for her name, because her singing really interests me, even though I have no idea what she is even saying, although the subtitles would help. Thanks for the suggestion to where to look for a start.

Oh you are just a newbie then. You haven't seen anything yet, if you kept on reading rather than stopping right now, you wouldn't be able to not stop reading. It's just that fabolous, and considering you're just at ch.15, your interest at it right wouldn't be too much. I love the sountrack for the anime, and while they missed out some parts (mostly the sex because of censorship and all), they get most of the story right. It's pretty old style, that I saw like 4 years ago, and if I told you ending to the anime, it would be a major spoiler, so I'm not going to say much about it. : P

Yep, there's an ova for it. About two right now, one has been released which is called (king of golden egg), that I watched a month ago, where they implement a new style, while retaining to most of the original manga's plot, it was released in June. While the other ova 2 I'm still waiting for. I think it has five ovas in total, I'll check soon about it. You should give a thought of watching them. I know, I know you are extremely busy so but still, lol.

I haven't heard about Shingeki no Kyojin or Tower of God, can you give me a summary about it's about, and is it worth reading and not just fore boredom sakes? (Well I felt bad and remorse over humans getting killed for camera's sake. Is it bad that I actually cared more for animals perishing more than humans? Is that weird? Yeah me and sly are rebels and have seen the darkness of the internet, I guess the morbid curiousity we both had kicked in. : P, but I don't want to see any of that crap anymore, and I stopped after seeing it once).

I'm on at the latest arc (on chapter 317), I have a few more chapters to catch up on, (which I will do since I'm catching up on my other mangas). I can tell you at this point the gore, sex get stale and there isn't much of it, and the plot is more on action and gutz surviviing and stuff like that. (I'm not going to spoil it for you so I'm not going to say what he's doing at the moment). Infact outside of the beginning and mid portion of the volumes overall, there wouldn't be too much of it. Other that than I'm use to it to a point that I forgot that there was any. : P

I'm with you on that, any sane person wouldn't be stand that crap. I saw a rape scene, I basically turned away from it, look at the page number and keep it clicking on to avoid that scene. Give a little peek to see if I went well over the plot. : P My girlfriend said she basically closed her eyes with one hand over face and also kept on clicking pages just to avoid any particular scene). Well if you don't mind the gore and the uncensored sex, then you're pretty much good to go. I mean for me I saw that stuff when I was 15, so you should be fine. Smile

You would really like gutz a lot more than griffith. He's like a better badass version of laxus. I know, I know you would find it ridiculous and would want to bash me for it, but I'm saying what's my opinion. (plz don't me hurt me for saying it) : P Though I met other hardcore laxus fans who actually agree with my statement.

* watches back just to see if an angry fangirl having the opportunity to bite me*

Yep I just laura the admin here is also going to also read berserk and girls going to read some gory manga, which made me happy for some reason. Don't even ask lol.

Vinland Saga-Is about vikings and stuff of that sort, very good and a must read. It just has gore, not too much rape or anything of that sort, or that much nudity).

Zetman-The manga is so much better than the anime, that it's even ridiculous imo for them to compare. They basically missed out the major parts of the storyline, and added scenes that weren't even there in the manga, not to mention how much rushed it was.

Battle Royal-I actually finished this manga 2-3 weeks ago in 3 days. Another must read, and a lot of likeable and unlikeable characters. So you will see the the good and bad nature of humans, as they struggle to keep their lives in a battle of death and they are forced to do so. The gore in this manga seems to be repeated it's mostly characters getting shot to death with the guns. You will sadness in some certain character's death and maybe some happiness in the villian's dying.

I haven't watched the movie though.

Maybe give btoom a shot, if you're not going to watch the anime
It's similar to battle royal but not as gory.

Gantz-Similar to Battle Royal/Btoom, as the participants have to fight to death but not against each other but against mythological creatures. I have been reading it for 5 years so again I'm used to the gore and sex. There is rape in it though. It's up to you if you want to read it ofc.

Yeah don't watch Ichi the Killer even though I have seen women read it. It's simply messed up.
Shamos isn't that good but It's good enough atleast for me to still reading. It's about boxing, yakuza, sex and stuff like that.

Sorry I keep recommending you stuff when you don't have much time as it is. I'm just that type of person to do stuff like that Winking

We also had a chat on kuroko no basuke in the mf chat group section. I'm going to read the manga, I'm still at the point where kise was defeated. So I still have a lot to catch up on. Though I'm still patient enough to wait enough for a season 2 in the anime, because I'm pretty certain there will be. I mean checking the sales, the popularity is off the chart, it's just too good not to get another season.

The more dio fans the better I say. Like I said he was born evil, there wasn't really much good of a reason for why he turned this way. Besides, every manga needs a long time villian that keeps his or her freshness, no matter the circumstances. They also have to be strong, intelligence and no goodness in them imo.

I haven't seen episode 5 yet but I'm planning on watching it soon.

As you can see there is so much to write on, so many thoughts at the back of my mind, that's too hard for me not to write all of it. Very sorry you had to take the time to read so much of my bickering. : P This post of mine is like a common kiko's rant about defending jerza or decadus's logic unleashment. Take your time in responding because you probably have a lot to comment on, you can take about days if you want on replying to my humongous post. : ) You don't have to respond to me quickly or anything, and I'm sure you were surprised to see my post, and probably thought ugh not again : )

Holy crap just reading the thread both of us are basically the reason of why this thread's pages are so long, people might be getting creeped out by it. I know I would like to see these discussions merged into that anime/manga discussion. We are mods, so we should have the power to merge them there, but I'm not sure how to do it myself. Maybe like you said laura can help us on that.

I know I know they are shipping us, because these guys need just the smallest reason imaginable to ship one guy and girl in regards to them conversing with one another.

Yep your troll of a brother val. just kept on text messaging that he found an online girl for me that he's going to ship me with, or something which weirded me out. Then I found out it was you, and then I was like phew. I was at work too, it annoyed me also. : P

I'm sure zani is a big part of it as well, ofc. Maybe luna.

I honestly don't mind being in a relationship with you for fun ofc. You're a nice, genuine, friendly and likeable person to converse with, and we are pretty similar in some aspects and in opinion. I'm pretty sure they are already giving names for our ship. Tired I wonder what they're calling us now. I just hope they don't go overboard with it like they do with the other ships, as I'm kind of a quiet low profile person.

Damn right, we will. and I love to be part of a trolling scheme, so I'm with with you on that.
We will be king and queens taking over this forum, looking forward to it. : D

EDIT:Sees the reply in the thread:
Holy Sting O_o
Ok please don't freak out Happy;
You can reply in a year if you want!!!
And sorry for any grammar or vocabulary mistakes.

Reply time:I am sorry but is longer than I thought.Forgive me Laughing

Lol time for my reply Very Happy
Haha maybe.Well I have been watching anime and reading manga as a fan of them and hobby of course over a year now but of course I used to watch animes back in elementary school along with my brother(animes like pokemon, digimon, sailor moon(my brother didn’t watch this), dragon ball, yugioh, one piece) but I didn’t knew that they were made in Japan(I thought they were American stuff lol) and at that time I didn’t even knew that manga exists.
A year ago I discovered again out of my bored and some of my cousins were watching and reading Naruto(they still do) so I was introduced to the world of Japan Laughing.I remember my first animes were Angel Beats, Elfen Lied(even though I put this one on hold for some months because I freaked out lol), Haruhi Suzumiya and Fairy Tail.What about you?Lol don’t worry I am not that old(well I am 19 and in 2 months I will be 20…Ok I think I am getting old now Laughing)

I think most girls admit they read or watch yaoi. I don’t think is something that you should be embarrassed for. People watch/read yaoi, yuri, ecchi and hentai so is cool with me. Of course nowadays there are so many yaoi fangirls, in every anime/manga that you don’t know what the hell is going on. Personally I can ship boys in a manga that is not yaoi or shounen-ai but I know that they will never happen, and also I am not going like crazy over them.I know what you mean…
You don’t have to say sorry for that Laughing

Lol I can definitely see that happening with Dio and Natsu.Poor Natsu, Dio will take all the glory.Hmm, I think something that has to do with the magic energy of the mage.Kinda like Gatman in the filler of FT but more badass and awesome.
Wow that would be very interesting.First he is introduced like a bad mage, then he loses to Natsu because of nakama power, they become nakama and then he tries to make his evil plan succed by taking over the place of FT’s masterand lead Fiore to chaos.I think if he makes Maka-chan drink enough with some gorgeous women around him, he can sign a paper that says he makes Dio the master lol…Doubt this would happen but just for the lolz. Doubt Mashima would make such an awesome villain as Dio because in FT villains are bad enough to do something so bad,if you know what I mean.

Did you like GC?I liked the animation and OST but not the strory.It had many plot holes and many clichés.It was good and I really liked the past of the Shue and the guy with the white hair(can’t remember his name now).Your welcome.I am a little confused because I know the band is called Supercell and the singer’s name is Chelly or something I think, but I don’t know how they are related to the anime.I have listened to some of her songs and I have download the whole GC OST.Bios Delta especially is awesome *o*

Yesterday I read 85 chapters!!!Honestly I couldn’t stop reading it.It was so awesome, amazing.The story, the characters, the art …EVERYTHING.I will watch the anime when I will be a lot ahead in the manga.Thanks for the info.Yep I am busy with uni now but I think I will manage to watch them during Christmas holidays(I just hope that I will).

Shingeki no Kyojin:
Spoiler:
.The manga is great and the story very good.You might not like the art in the first volumes but is getting better and better and you can feel the despare the humans feel, how titans eat humans, their war, everything.The latest chapters especially are very good and you think that humanity has lost all hope.The manga is on-going, monthly and has 38 chapters till now.
Tower of God:
Spoiler:
.In the top floor who can have anything you wish. But doing so you have to face a lot of things, tests and of course people who might betray you and of course friends who will do everything for you.The manwha is on going, weekly(by luck I started this one when the author took a 2 weeks break) and has 115 chapters(but S1 stops in ch. 79 and then S2 starts).
I hope that helped.Both of them are great manga.SnK has only great reviews and won the Kondasha award of 2011 and in Korea ToG is something like the OP of japan or in other words the most popular manhwa right now(even more than Noblesse, the other manhwa I read).Don’t worry, If you ever want to start reading them I sure you that you won’t waste your time(but if you feel that you did waste your time with them you can blame me in the end Laughing).

(Actually for some reason I feel the same.Maybe is because we know that humans die everyday thousands of them, because of wars, sickness, not having something to eat, no water and other things that it makes you realize that there is death.But for animals is not the same.The die without knowing that they will die, only in the end they feel it and of course humans kill them legally for their meat and fur, even for fun which I completely hate and they use them for their products they make such as dairy products, honey etc… Beside what nature gave them for protection they don’t have anything else to protect themselves against us.I haven’t watch any gore or morbid scene because I know that it will affect in a bad way).

I am on chapter 102 so can you just tell me if there is going to be more rape because when I realized that Casca was going to get raped in those chapters I didn’t even look the panels.I did the same as your girlfriend actually.I just kept on clicking the pages with my one hand in front of my eyes so that way to not see the rape.But unfortunately because my stupid computer stopped working(as always), it stopped in a panel where Griffith raped her and I just closed my laptop screen since I couldn’t do anything more.God, after what Griffith passed for a year with that f*cking torturer(I just wanted to kill him when he said to Guts what he did to Griffith) and was so helpless(when I saw how his body was, it shocked me so much) and then in the end he did all those horrible things to gain power and become a God hand and raped the only person who trusted him…I was just like:’’F*CK YOU GRIFFITH, YOU HORRIBLE PERSON’’…You know all this was just so much for me for one day.And that idiot and pervert king:’’Kill him with FIRE’’….Sorry but I just want to express my feelings for this manga that even though it has so many gore and sex and violence still is amazing.Sometimes I am wondering what is going on in Miura’s mind Laughing

Haha I think you have the wrong impression of how I like Laxus(I think I am the one at fault).In my top 10 fav. Characters Laxus is only 6th.That means there are 5 characters that I like more than Laxus but because of reasons(like 2 of them are dead, one has family lol, and the other 2 are females), I have made Laxus seem like an important character to me but actually when I compare him to the others is just a cool and great character.And if I say that I agree with you in that?Honestly how can I compare Laxus to Guts now?I believe Guts is more badass and awesome than Laxus(I will bite if you say that Laxus is a crap character and he is just OP, and uses nakama power or if you want to take Laxus from me Tongue out).

Lol maybe I am the reason why Laura is going to read Berserk now and Esumi Shingeki no Kyojin(check Manga/Anime recommendation thread).I like it too, because people expect from women to only read/watch crappy romance manga/anime and fangirl over bl hints in the other manga. And I like when they are proved wrong Very Happy

Vinland Saga, Zetman and Battle Royale are already in the list Winking

I watched the movie because I read that the Hunger Games books were based on this(even though this is not true as the author said) so after I read the first book(currently in the 3rd) and watched the movie I decided to watch Battle Royale and it was very good.
Ok I will try to but I can’t promise anything.

Rape?No thank you.I don’t like at all see those stuff or reading about them.
Haha don’t worry about it since I like when someone recommends me manga or anime because I like them.Well the problem is if I will have time to watch/read them Very Happy

Oh yeah I remember that.KnB is great.Oh so you are still that behind in the manga?Which chapter exactly?I am up to date and have read the raw of 189.Kyaa, I am also waiting for S2 *o* I am sure there will be one on spring season(crosses fingers).Btw have you heard the mangaka being threaten?It has become a huge problem for many events because that a**hole is sending notes with something that can kill people and police hasn’t found him/her yet.

I feel the same.Till now he doesn’t have a reason to say that can make him better or just give him something that fans can see good in him.After what his father did he became that way.That is how reality many tmes works.Abusing of the mother in front of the child is a way of making this child being either someone eho doesn’t voice his/her opinion and believes everything is fine or someone that can be like Dio or someone that tries to make his/her life better.

Watch it soon because tomorrow we will have a new episode to discuss.

LOL, they resemble Kiko’s and Deca’s posts a lot.But I don’t mind at all.Don’t worry about it.Express yourself as you want, write long essays about your thoughts, what you want and those things will reach the other person(in that case, me Laughing).That is what you call communication and how people want to express their thoughts. To tell you the truth I have wrote such long essays with other people as well, like Goku(our VM were so long that we decided to talk through PM even if I passed the limit almost 2 times lol).Funny thing is I like to read long essays or generally read.I can’t stand “small” talk and just “yeah, I agree” or “hmm, of course”…I want real communication as much as possible here on my interent life when you can’t see the other person.Lol it took me 2 hours to write this essay of mine – I won you,mine is longer.Now you can take your time replying to me.Yep, it seems that we keep this thread alive but today some people decided to come here and leave their comments. Unacceptable Tongue out I will ask Laura since I don’t know how to do this stuff but to tell you the truth I like this place where we can discuss about almost everything.We are bored and we are talking to do something interesting.

Haha I know…To tell you the truth I was expecting that lol.I mean we are discussing for more than 4 pages in this thread, alone and none left a comment.I figured that this would happen since we tend to ship people here who talk with each other more than with others Laughing
He told me that he texted you about that but I thought he told you it was me at first.He told me when I joined the chat yesterday.This is how it went:
Vald:’’Aria do you mind being shipped with someone?’’ – Me thinking: WTF is he talking about, lol?
Me:’’With who?And do you ship me with someone?’’
Vald:’’Tell me and I will tell you’’ – Me thinking: Troll…And please God, don’t let it be what I think it is.
Me:’’I don’t know…Tell me with who first and then I will tell you”
Vald:’’With Pascha’’ – Me thinking: Oh God I knew it.Because of the Bored Thread I am sure.
Me:’’Because we are talking in the bored thread right?I am sure this is the reason’’
Vald:’’Yes’’
Me:’’Does he know about that?’’
Vald:’’I just texted him and he said he doesn’t mind and also that he is at work now and told me to stop texting him’’ – Me thinking: I can’t believe it lol

And then the others start shipping us and giving us names, LOL
Haha, he didn’t told you it was me?If it was me I would think:’’Is he drunk?’’(don’t take it seriously brother, just a joke).I can understand why this would be annoying.

Yep Zani was the first one to say something with that comment she left here.No Luna doesn’t ship us(reasons:See in the Romance Tail shipping thread).Well Vald made us his OTP lol Laughing

I don’t mind either as long is for fun and if you ever feel that you are not comfortable with it we will just stop this shipping thing(since you have a gf and all and I wouldn’t like to make you feel uncomfortable with this).Aww, thanks for your kind words.I think the same about you and I like that we can talk so easy and write those long essays to express our thoughts. Yep, just right after Vald wrote that in the chat.Names:Pascia or Paria.Same here.I wouldn’t like it at all, so I made myself clear in this thread and in the RT shipping that,this is clearly for fun and nothing else and to not take it seriously.I think they know about it and they won’t take it seriously.

Yes the plan has started…Troll king and queen of this forum.I can’t wait for what is coming next Very Happy

Hello.

Don't worry, I won't freak out, I'm pretty much use to these long replies. I'm bit surprised that you can keep up with me. You are pretty much worthy of being my partner in crime. : P I used to post 5,000+ words, to a friend of a mine another forum, and that for days on end. Though it was pretty hard to think about what to say, and I had use a thesaurus to come up with other days, because I kept repeating after myself, and it got un-original afterwards.

I'm writing all of this post on a wordpad actually, and then I copy and paste. So I don't make any mistakes, typos or any run-on statements along with grammar issues. Sometimes my sentences don't any make sense, and it would make people confused sometimes.
Later on, I obviously correct it.

Why would I reply in a year, when I can reply in just a few minutes? lol. I have quick hand and eye coordination, that I don't need to look at a keyboard to a type (your bro could as well). So I can type so quickly and a lot that in just a little amount of time. Please, you don't need to apologize, no need to be formal, I don't want you saying sorry for something like that.

Oh I see. Just a year eh? I have been watching and reading mangas for well over 10 years, and haven't stopped my pace on continuous reading/watching animes collections, and obsessions. : P
Oh I remember those animes, they were my childhood shows. I remember watching pokemon (season 1) everytime I came after school because it usually comes when I arrive at home, and start eating while watching. Though I was old or mature enough not to sing the opening or the end. Even inuyasha and cardcaptors I was a fan of as well. I mean I was a fanboy of the latter when I was 10 despite it being like a girly shoujo anime. I watched sailormoon when I was 5, but only the opening song, I liked Laughing. There was a tv channel studio called YTV which aired in my state, and I was always up early just to see it, and then I would clap my hands and start to imitate them. I would cry or whine or not even eat if I missed the opening for one day. My older cousin always found it cute that I do that.

I saw naruto back in 2005, valador actually introduced me to it, because I thought it was a lame ninja show at first until I started reading the manga out of boredom, then I got interested. Sometimes I wouldn't even start reading the manga because of the trolling and uchiha love-fest going on, that it irritated me. Though I did go back to it, because I nothing else to do, and I caught up on everything else. Laughing Yeah it's pretty obvious why you wouldn't want to see elfen lied at first, until you get curious and interested enough to see despite the blatant gore, and freaky moments.
I found haruhi to be pretty annoying to be honest, but she's pretty famous though.

True, you have your standards and moral ethics, so you know by heart what you want to see and what you don't want to see. That's what makes us humans and sets us apart from emotional drones known as machines. Very Happy Well you shouldn't be embarrassed, I mean I read mangas that were pretty yuri, that's because I was interested in girl on girl interaction and ofcourse action. Whether it was romantic, comedy or any genre I would make myself read them. Don't even ask lol.

Indeed not just take the glory from natsu but he would rub it in and tell people how much a saviour he was and that natsu stood by and was in awe at dio's determination and power. Then he would bribe natsu with abundant amount of food so he would keep his mouth shut Laughing. I had to search gatman on google, because I didn't know who he was. What exactly are his powers, he looks like a creepy toy machine that scares kids for Halloween. He has a similar story to gajeel but instead of redeeming himself in all that's good he continues to act as evil but uses a pseudo holy side persona so that people will be naive enough to believe what he does. It would be interesting to see fiore in chaos, and what will happen to natsu and co, if dio does succeed in his plan. You call him maka-chan, how cute. Yeah that's the perfect plan, makarov will not resist such a fine offer, though In all seriousness makarov isn't that naive :P Yeah in an alternative universe I could see him waiting eagerly for makarov's signature, with red eyes and dark siniser aura gleaming all over his body. There's a colorful effect like in the scenes, and dio's thinking "haha fools, now the glory his mine and conquer everyone who is in my way, and while I get rich, powerful and recognized by everyone. Soon these naive nakama obsessed dogs will bow to me and I'll be their king, and they will be used as stepping stones for my power, and as minions depending on how strong each of them are ofcourse. They will bow to me servants/slaves hahaah!*

Then I could see Dio wearing that mask to increase his power and he leaches of the lives of the civilians in fiore, while some of the ft guild members to do the same, and this becomes a horror manga Laughing. Dio is so likeable. So far Dio, Joe and the Joe's Master (I still don't know his name properly) are my three favourite characters.

I like CGI when it's well done. Like for example I follow a CGI anime named Kingdom that has a (happy and ichigo voice the mains) full amount of it, but the plot made it interesting enough for me to consider keep watching it. Guilty Crown was a okay anime, I liked the premise of the whole plot, but then it keep on getting repetitive, rushed and too tradgedic for my tastes. Though I kept on watching just to see what will happen to Shu. Oh you mean Gai he had white hair which was originally blond mixed with medium brown like. Funny enough the seiyuu also voices gray.
Thank you once again, I think Chelly might be it. You have heard of Bios Delta? Awesome, I think that might also explain why I felt psycho's pass ed sounded familiar.

I knew it, keep it up girl. :P I had a known feeling that you wouldn't stop at it. It's just that fabulous, I told your bro to give it a try but he refused quickly because of the amount of gore. What a coward, lol. I go to uni as well, been going at it for 3 years now, so I can understand you being busy. : P

Shingeki No Kyoujin-Sounds pretty interesting, but their mother being eaten by a giant just sounds so horrifying and yet I want to see it now lol. Does it have rape, nudity, sex or any of that? Also how much is the gore? I'm asking this just so I can be prepared and not be surprised when I see some of that. So it's slow, eh? I guess I won't take me that long to catch up on it if I decide to read it, and that it actually won some awards makes me intrigued.

Tower of God: Seems a bit similar to Battle Royal/Btoom on how the main character that have no choice but to compete. While the other contestants will have to resort to tricks and in order to be on top. Do these competitors have no choice but to compete overall? or do they have their own will to fight in such a environment? Also can you clarify if it has rape/gore/sex like the question mentioned? Sorry for the questions, lol. I ask them when I read a manga for the first time ( Have heard about it noblesse, interesting silent serious type main character who has a lot of fans. No I'm not that petty to blame you on the decisions I made, I'll just blame sting instead. Very Happy).

Thanks for giving me the heads up and more info when I could've just researched about those mangas myself, I'm so lazy. Btw, did you get that info on wiki or some other source?
What site do you read your mangas btw? Mine are mostly mangastream, mangahere, and mangaanimea, and to a lesser extent mangafox. sometimes I would go to other sites if a pic is missing, or if it loads slow. Some sites my internet loads faster and others it doesn't.

My favourite anime websites are: Gogoanime, Goodanime anime44, anilinkz, animeflavor and animehere. Sometimes dailymotion. : P

Glad we agree, we are so accustomed and use to people dying, that I don't feel anything but pity for their souls and loved ones, but then I get over it the next day. When I see an animal get killed for food, clothing or just for fun, it makes my stomach churn, I feel sick just thinking about it. I'd rather they all die of natural causes, rather than get murdered alive and not receive any punishment, other than than members of the PETA complaining about it. The thing is I couldn't stop thinking about watching what death would look like it, and I succumbed to the pressure and started to watch it. Ofcourse it affected me in a bad way but it also made me learn how precious human or anime life is. I'm betting sly had the same thought process I do.

Yes there will be more rape but it pales into comparison to what casca suffered. It actually involves trolls raping some women this time Laughing. Casca is like on the worst victims of manga rape just as much as the teacher in wolf guy manga. Lol, your labtop just trolled you. The best part of it all was how epic and badass gutz was in desperately trying to save in her against huge overpowered monsters. I mean he chopped his own arm, damaged his eye, and other parts of his body just to get away from them, and those look on his eyes, gave it all. It's really astonishing and gave me the creeps when I looked at those glaring pitied eyes. Yeah, all girls would do the same, but they would keep reading. My gf and you are no different from that. Winking You also saw the perverted king who tried to rape his own princess daughter? Yeah, I despise him a lot. I mean how you could do that, and so desperate enough, that was a awful incest scene. I had the same reaction as you on griffith but somehow I started to like him a little when I decided to rule the kingdom while being nice and shit to people who would like to join him on his quest. Those naive fools don't know what's coming. I'm not going to spoil anymore than that, sorry for that.

Btw did you did see the scene where the ugly huge lion raped and killed the village woman when the former helped gutz and crew make their escape? I despise that piece of shit so much ugh. I still think about the scene sometimes when I start to read berserk, it kind of effected me lol.

I thought he was your favourite character of all time. Are you talking about your favourite characters in all the mangas you read or just solely in fairy tail? Btw who are your other favourite characters in fairy tail because all I know is that you love laxus and are a gruvia shipper.

Yep laxus is pretty crappy though he's not that cool, he's overrated imo.. I mean what a creep for betraying fairy tail like that, and he thinks he'll redeem himself for shaming fairy tail and it's members? You can take laxus though, because I'm straight, I don't see why you do find him so special.Come at me girl. : P

I'm joking please don't take it seriously, and I don't want to be bitten. I just want to see your reaction. *Waits scared to see an angry fangirl jump at me from the window or is hiding under my bed, so she'll beat me up with a stick when I'm sleeping. :P*

Not just laxus but not many people should be even compared to gutz. I'd say he's one of the most badass characters of all time, and he has been recognized as such. Not even one person I came across hated or mocked him. He's just that fabulous. Great character design, appearance, personality, history, you name it.

Good list. Winking I guess we are similar on how we like to recommend people on reading mangas we enjoy and we can't stop until they start reading it. I can't remember how many friends or relative of mine I convinced in them reading a particular manga.

About Battle Royale, one of the villians is actually one of my favourite characters, you will know who soon, when you read it. Though I do hate him sometimes for killing some likeable characters. :P

I will definitely start reading very very soon. I'm itching to read it, and won't stop until I caught up. Don't worry, we can talk about that too. I don't know that chapter, but I'm still at the point where kuroko is in the locker room and sees the purple haired tall looking dude coming up who's eating a banana I think. So I'm assuming he's a member of the generation of miracles due to kuro's response. *Joins aria in waiting for season 2* What the hell? Why was he being threatened? Can you tell more about it? People really are idiots, seriously? I will research about it.

Dio's reasons are just meh like you said. Sure he can become arrogant for what he suffered, but you would think that he would change his ways especially on how joe's father treated him and took him as his son, and treated him like that. Not to mention he kinda neglected joe in favour of dio, and yet dio returns the favour by killing him lol (sorry this wasn't lolworthy but somehow it made me lol).

Haven't watched the latest episode of jojo again, busy life sigh.

True, you basically took the words out of my mouth, that I got nothing to say about it. As they said don't hold back on what you do, or say/convey otherwise you will regret it in the long-run. I think our posts are even longer than kiko or decadus's essays. Shocked That's true, it's like they have nothing to really say nor should their opinion be taken seriously, and their only reason to make such three or three word posts is to quickly pad their post-count up for their amusement. I find it comical.

Lol they didn't want to interrupt our discussion, and basically all the comments are of on how they ship us (mostly by valador), or how long our replies are. I doubt anyone would want to add to our conversation, and want to leave us alone or something.

Yeah valador is a big time troll. Yeah he texted me when I was in a freaking meeting of all places. Lol what a guy, I don't understand why he's so fixated on shipping us two, maybe he does it for his own amusement. Do you see any one shipping him with another girl? We should get back at him though. : P

As long as these guys don't over blow it up like I said before, I don't have a problem, and plus it's for fun, so might as well get on the fun/entertainment. : P Good that people won't take it seriously, nor they should they or should we. I'm a little surprised luna wasn't it on it. I guess she's jelly and overprotective of me because we have a long time bro-sis relationship, so not too surprised either. So she's a fangirl of mexrealgf, eh? That's cute.

Paria? Really can't they come up with any other good name, I mean isn't the meaning of that word in a different language "a woman who gave birth", what the hell? I'm fine with pascia, though. Do you have any names you would like to call our ship?

No problem, I'm just being honest, I have no reason to lie (well I lied about how this will take me few minutes to respond because it took time, lol sorry).

We could troll everyone who goes against our ship, as king and queens (maybe otaku king/queens, considering how much we love we have for anime/mangas). We rule this forum, and that's how it shall be. Maybe we should change our usernames to King Pascha and Queen Aria, corny I know
: P

Have fun in replying to his humongous reply, It'll take you two years or so I imagine. This is starting to look like a contest on who could type more Very Happy

Last edited by Pascha2 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 am

Pascha2 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Well It's meaningless for me to fight back now, I have to accept it. I guess I'm one of those victims who had to be shipped with another girl no matter what, one of these days.

You guys give in so easily :'D Don't worry every guy will eventually be shipped by EST (guy because there are less compared to the number of girls)
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:19 am

Is there any guy that hasn't now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:23 am

Pascha2 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Valador wrote:Wow look at those paragrahs. o.O
It's either pascia or paria though.

Destined to be with each other ofc.

Why I am not surprised that you were one of the first people who ship us?
I'll get back at you, don't worry. *Gives glare*

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

If you keep up this pace up and continue, you wouldn't probably remember as much as me. : P How long have you been actively reading/watching anime for? I'm betting at a pretty young age (not saying you're old. : P)?

Girls have their own yaoi sides, they simply don't want to admit it to save face, but I bet most do. Yep It has basically everything, and if they were more than friends, they would do those extra curricular activities, you know what I mean. "wink".

lol sorry that was over the top, but I couldn't resist. I could see dio going on missions with someone like natsu, and letting him do all the dirty work, while he gets all the glory. What would his power as a mage be though? I think it would be what similar like zeref's you know what the immortality and all. Just a thought that came to mind.

I think Dio's intention to the guild would be to take over the master of the ft guild, and conquer all over fiore and possess minions (guild members) by his side, he's just waiting for his moment. That is if mashima takes dio seriously unlike those other overhyped villians that didn't amount to anything.

Maybe, I have seen Guilty Crown (both op, endings, what a tradegic yet awesome anime), so maybe that is it. I'm going to search for her name, because her singing really interests me, even though I have no idea what she is even saying, although the subtitles would help. Thanks for the suggestion to where to look for a start.

Oh you are just a newbie then. You haven't seen anything yet, if you kept on reading rather than stopping right now, you wouldn't be able to not stop reading. It's just that fabolous, and considering you're just at ch.15, your interest at it right wouldn't be too much. I love the sountrack for the anime, and while they missed out some parts (mostly the sex because of censorship and all), they get most of the story right. It's pretty old style, that I saw like 4 years ago, and if I told you ending to the anime, it would be a major spoiler, so I'm not going to say much about it. : P

Yep, there's an ova for it. About two right now, one has been released which is called (king of golden egg), that I watched a month ago, where they implement a new style, while retaining to most of the original manga's plot, it was released in June. While the other ova 2 I'm still waiting for. I think it has five ovas in total, I'll check soon about it. You should give a thought of watching them. I know, I know you are extremely busy so but still, lol.

I haven't heard about Shingeki no Kyojin or Tower of God, can you give me a summary about it's about, and is it worth reading and not just fore boredom sakes? (Well I felt bad and remorse over humans getting killed for camera's sake. Is it bad that I actually cared more for animals perishing more than humans? Is that weird? Yeah me and sly are rebels and have seen the darkness of the internet, I guess the morbid curiousity we both had kicked in. : P, but I don't want to see any of that crap anymore, and I stopped after seeing it once).

I'm on at the latest arc (on chapter 317), I have a few more chapters to catch up on, (which I will do since I'm catching up on my other mangas). I can tell you at this point the gore, sex get stale and there isn't much of it, and the plot is more on action and gutz surviviing and stuff like that. (I'm not going to spoil it for you so I'm not going to say what he's doing at the moment). Infact outside of the beginning and mid portion of the volumes overall, there wouldn't be too much of it. Other that than I'm use to it to a point that I forgot that there was any. : P

I'm with you on that, any sane person wouldn't be stand that crap. I saw a rape scene, I basically turned away from it, look at the page number and keep it clicking on to avoid that scene. Give a little peek to see if I went well over the plot. : P My girlfriend said she basically closed her eyes with one hand over face and also kept on clicking pages just to avoid any particular scene). Well if you don't mind the gore and the uncensored sex, then you're pretty much good to go. I mean for me I saw that stuff when I was 15, so you should be fine. Smile

You would really like gutz a lot more than griffith. He's like a better badass version of laxus. I know, I know you would find it ridiculous and would want to bash me for it, but I'm saying what's my opinion. (plz don't me hurt me for saying it) : P Though I met other hardcore laxus fans who actually agree with my statement.

* watches back just to see if an angry fangirl having the opportunity to bite me*

Yep I just laura the admin here is also going to also read berserk and girls going to read some gory manga, which made me happy for some reason. Don't even ask lol.

Vinland Saga-Is about vikings and stuff of that sort, very good and a must read. It just has gore, not too much rape or anything of that sort, or that much nudity).

Zetman-The manga is so much better than the anime, that it's even ridiculous imo for them to compare. They basically missed out the major parts of the storyline, and added scenes that weren't even there in the manga, not to mention how much rushed it was.

Battle Royal-I actually finished this manga 2-3 weeks ago in 3 days. Another must read, and a lot of likeable and unlikeable characters. So you will see the the good and bad nature of humans, as they struggle to keep their lives in a battle of death and they are forced to do so. The gore in this manga seems to be repeated it's mostly characters getting shot to death with the guns. You will sadness in some certain character's death and maybe some happiness in the villian's dying.

I haven't watched the movie though.

Maybe give btoom a shot, if you're not going to watch the anime
It's similar to battle royal but not as gory.

Gantz-Similar to Battle Royal/Btoom, as the participants have to fight to death but not against each other but against mythological creatures. I have been reading it for 5 years so again I'm used to the gore and sex. There is rape in it though. It's up to you if you want to read it ofc.

Yeah don't watch Ichi the Killer even though I have seen women read it. It's simply messed up.
Shamos isn't that good but It's good enough atleast for me to still reading. It's about boxing, yakuza, sex and stuff like that.

Sorry I keep recommending you stuff when you don't have much time as it is. I'm just that type of person to do stuff like that Winking

We also had a chat on kuroko no basuke in the mf chat group section. I'm going to read the manga, I'm still at the point where kise was defeated. So I still have a lot to catch up on. Though I'm still patient enough to wait enough for a season 2 in the anime, because I'm pretty certain there will be. I mean checking the sales, the popularity is off the chart, it's just too good not to get another season.

The more dio fans the better I say. Like I said he was born evil, there wasn't really much good of a reason for why he turned this way. Besides, every manga needs a long time villian that keeps his or her freshness, no matter the circumstances. They also have to be strong, intelligence and no goodness in them imo.

I haven't seen episode 5 yet but I'm planning on watching it soon.

As you can see there is so much to write on, so many thoughts at the back of my mind, that's too hard for me not to write all of it. Very sorry you had to take the time to read so much of my bickering. : P This post of mine is like a common kiko's rant about defending jerza or decadus's logic unleashment. Take your time in responding because you probably have a lot to comment on, you can take about days if you want on replying to my humongous post. : ) You don't have to respond to me quickly or anything, and I'm sure you were surprised to see my post, and probably thought ugh not again : )

Holy crap just reading the thread both of us are basically the reason of why this thread's pages are so long, people might be getting creeped out by it. I know I would like to see these discussions merged into that anime/manga discussion. We are mods, so we should have the power to merge them there, but I'm not sure how to do it myself. Maybe like you said laura can help us on that.

I know I know they are shipping us, because these guys need just the smallest reason imaginable to ship one guy and girl in regards to them conversing with one another.

Yep your troll of a brother val. just kept on text messaging that he found an online girl for me that he's going to ship me with, or something which weirded me out. Then I found out it was you, and then I was like phew. I was at work too, it annoyed me also. : P

I'm sure zani is a big part of it as well, ofc. Maybe luna.

I honestly don't mind being in a relationship with you for fun ofc. You're a nice, genuine, friendly and likeable person to converse with, and we are pretty similar in some aspects and in opinion. I'm pretty sure they are already giving names for our ship. Tired I wonder what they're calling us now. I just hope they don't go overboard with it like they do with the other ships, as I'm kind of a quiet low profile person.

Damn right, we will. and I love to be part of a trolling scheme, so I'm with with you on that.
We will be king and queens taking over this forum, looking forward to it. : D

EDIT:Sees the reply in the thread:
Holy Sting O_o
Ok please don't freak out Happy;
You can reply in a year if you want!!!
And sorry for any grammar or vocabulary mistakes.

Reply time:I am sorry but is longer than I thought.Forgive me Laughing

Lol time for my reply Very Happy
Haha maybe.Well I have been watching anime and reading manga as a fan of them and hobby of course over a year now but of course I used to watch animes back in elementary school along with my brother(animes like pokemon, digimon, sailor moon(my brother didn’t watch this), dragon ball, yugioh, one piece) but I didn’t knew that they were made in Japan(I thought they were American stuff lol) and at that time I didn’t even knew that manga exists.
A year ago I discovered again out of my bored and some of my cousins were watching and reading Naruto(they still do) so I was introduced to the world of Japan Laughing.I remember my first animes were Angel Beats, Elfen Lied(even though I put this one on hold for some months because I freaked out lol), Haruhi Suzumiya and Fairy Tail.What about you?Lol don’t worry I am not that old(well I am 19 and in 2 months I will be 20…Ok I think I am getting old now Laughing)

I think most girls admit they read or watch yaoi. I don’t think is something that you should be embarrassed for. People watch/read yaoi, yuri, ecchi and hentai so is cool with me. Of course nowadays there are so many yaoi fangirls, in every anime/manga that you don’t know what the hell is going on. Personally I can ship boys in a manga that is not yaoi or shounen-ai but I know that they will never happen, and also I am not going like crazy over them.I know what you mean…
You don’t have to say sorry for that Laughing

Lol I can definitely see that happening with Dio and Natsu.Poor Natsu, Dio will take all the glory.Hmm, I think something that has to do with the magic energy of the mage.Kinda like Gatman in the filler of FT but more badass and awesome.
Wow that would be very interesting.First he is introduced like a bad mage, then he loses to Natsu because of nakama power, they become nakama and then he tries to make his evil plan succed by taking over the place of FT’s masterand lead Fiore to chaos.I think if he makes Maka-chan drink enough with some gorgeous women around him, he can sign a paper that says he makes Dio the master lol…Doubt this would happen but just for the lolz. Doubt Mashima would make such an awesome villain as Dio because in FT villains are bad enough to do something so bad,if you know what I mean.

Did you like GC?I liked the animation and OST but not the strory.It had many plot holes and many clichés.It was good and I really liked the past of the Shue and the guy with the white hair(can’t remember his name now).Your welcome.I am a little confused because I know the band is called Supercell and the singer’s name is Chelly or something I think, but I don’t know how they are related to the anime.I have listened to some of her songs and I have download the whole GC OST.Bios Delta especially is awesome *o*

Yesterday I read 85 chapters!!!Honestly I couldn’t stop reading it.It was so awesome, amazing.The story, the characters, the art …EVERYTHING.I will watch the anime when I will be a lot ahead in the manga.Thanks for the info.Yep I am busy with uni now but I think I will manage to watch them during Christmas holidays(I just hope that I will).

Shingeki no Kyojin:
Spoiler:
.The manga is great and the story very good.You might not like the art in the first volumes but is getting better and better and you can feel the despare the humans feel, how titans eat humans, their war, everything.The latest chapters especially are very good and you think that humanity has lost all hope.The manga is on-going, monthly and has 38 chapters till now.
Tower of God:
Spoiler:
.In the top floor who can have anything you wish. But doing so you have to face a lot of things, tests and of course people who might betray you and of course friends who will do everything for you.The manwha is on going, weekly(by luck I started this one when the author took a 2 weeks break) and has 115 chapters(but S1 stops in ch. 79 and then S2 starts).
I hope that helped.Both of them are great manga.SnK has only great reviews and won the Kondasha award of 2011 and in Korea ToG is something like the OP of japan or in other words the most popular manhwa right now(even more than Noblesse, the other manhwa I read).Don’t worry, If you ever want to start reading them I sure you that you won’t waste your time(but if you feel that you did waste your time with them you can blame me in the end Laughing).

(Actually for some reason I feel the same.Maybe is because we know that humans die everyday thousands of them, because of wars, sickness, not having something to eat, no water and other things that it makes you realize that there is death.But for animals is not the same.The die without knowing that they will die, only in the end they feel it and of course humans kill them legally for their meat and fur, even for fun which I completely hate and they use them for their products they make such as dairy products, honey etc… Beside what nature gave them for protection they don’t have anything else to protect themselves against us.I haven’t watch any gore or morbid scene because I know that it will affect in a bad way).

I am on chapter 102 so can you just tell me if there is going to be more rape because when I realized that Casca was going to get raped in those chapters I didn’t even look the panels.I did the same as your girlfriend actually.I just kept on clicking the pages with my one hand in front of my eyes so that way to not see the rape.But unfortunately because my stupid computer stopped working(as always), it stopped in a panel where Griffith raped her and I just closed my laptop screen since I couldn’t do anything more.God, after what Griffith passed for a year with that f*cking torturer(I just wanted to kill him when he said to Guts what he did to Griffith) and was so helpless(when I saw how his body was, it shocked me so much) and then in the end he did all those horrible things to gain power and become a God hand and raped the only person who trusted him…I was just like:’’F*CK YOU GRIFFITH, YOU HORRIBLE PERSON’’…You know all this was just so much for me for one day.And that idiot and pervert king:’’Kill him with FIRE’’….Sorry but I just want to express my feelings for this manga that even though it has so many gore and sex and violence still is amazing.Sometimes I am wondering what is going on in Miura’s mind Laughing

Haha I think you have the wrong impression of how I like Laxus(I think I am the one at fault).In my top 10 fav. Characters Laxus is only 6th.That means there are 5 characters that I like more than Laxus but because of reasons(like 2 of them are dead, one has family lol, and the other 2 are females), I have made Laxus seem like an important character to me but actually when I compare him to the others is just a cool and great character.And if I say that I agree with you in that?Honestly how can I compare Laxus to Guts now?I believe Guts is more badass and awesome than Laxus(I will bite if you say that Laxus is a crap character and he is just OP, and uses nakama power or if you want to take Laxus from me Tongue out).

Lol maybe I am the reason why Laura is going to read Berserk now and Esumi Shingeki no Kyojin(check Manga/Anime recommendation thread).I like it too, because people expect from women to only read/watch crappy romance manga/anime and fangirl over bl hints in the other manga. And I like when they are proved wrong Very Happy

Vinland Saga, Zetman and Battle Royale are already in the list Winking

I watched the movie because I read that the Hunger Games books were based on this(even though this is not true as the author said) so after I read the first book(currently in the 3rd) and watched the movie I decided to watch Battle Royale and it was very good.
Ok I will try to but I can’t promise anything.

Rape?No thank you.I don’t like at all see those stuff or reading about them.
Haha don’t worry about it since I like when someone recommends me manga or anime because I like them.Well the problem is if I will have time to watch/read them Very Happy

Oh yeah I remember that.KnB is great.Oh so you are still that behind in the manga?Which chapter exactly?I am up to date and have read the raw of 189.Kyaa, I am also waiting for S2 *o* I am sure there will be one on spring season(crosses fingers).Btw have you heard the mangaka being threaten?It has become a huge problem for many events because that a**hole is sending notes with something that can kill people and police hasn’t found him/her yet.

I feel the same.Till now he doesn’t have a reason to say that can make him better or just give him something that fans can see good in him.After what his father did he became that way.That is how reality many tmes works.Abusing of the mother in front of the child is a way of making this child being either someone eho doesn’t voice his/her opinion and believes everything is fine or someone that can be like Dio or someone that tries to make his/her life better.

Watch it soon because tomorrow we will have a new episode to discuss.

LOL, they resemble Kiko’s and Deca’s posts a lot.But I don’t mind at all.Don’t worry about it.Express yourself as you want, write long essays about your thoughts, what you want and those things will reach the other person(in that case, me Laughing).That is what you call communication and how people want to express their thoughts. To tell you the truth I have wrote such long essays with other people as well, like Goku(our VM were so long that we decided to talk through PM even if I passed the limit almost 2 times lol).Funny thing is I like to read long essays or generally read.I can’t stand “small” talk and just “yeah, I agree” or “hmm, of course”…I want real communication as much as possible here on my interent life when you can’t see the other person.Lol it took me 2 hours to write this essay of mine – I won you,mine is longer.Now you can take your time replying to me.Yep, it seems that we keep this thread alive but today some people decided to come here and leave their comments. Unacceptable Tongue out I will ask Laura since I don’t know how to do this stuff but to tell you the truth I like this place where we can discuss about almost everything.We are bored and we are talking to do something interesting.

Haha I know…To tell you the truth I was expecting that lol.I mean we are discussing for more than 4 pages in this thread, alone and none left a comment.I figured that this would happen since we tend to ship people here who talk with each other more than with others Laughing
He told me that he texted you about that but I thought he told you it was me at first.He told me when I joined the chat yesterday.This is how it went:
Vald:’’Aria do you mind being shipped with someone?’’ – Me thinking: WTF is he talking about, lol?
Me:’’With who?And do you ship me with someone?’’
Vald:’’Tell me and I will tell you’’ – Me thinking: Troll…And please God, don’t let it be what I think it is.
Me:’’I don’t know…Tell me with who first and then I will tell you”
Vald:’’With Pascha’’ – Me thinking: Oh God I knew it.Because of the Bored Thread I am sure.
Me:’’Because we are talking in the bored thread right?I am sure this is the reason’’
Vald:’’Yes’’
Me:’’Does he know about that?’’
Vald:’’I just texted him and he said he doesn’t mind and also that he is at work now and told me to stop texting him’’ – Me thinking: I can’t believe it lol

And then the others start shipping us and giving us names, LOL
Haha, he didn’t told you it was me?If it was me I would think:’’Is he drunk?’’(don’t take it seriously brother, just a joke).I can understand why this would be annoying.

Yep Zani was the first one to say something with that comment she left here.No Luna doesn’t ship us(reasons:See in the Romance Tail shipping thread).Well Vald made us his OTP lol Laughing

I don’t mind either as long is for fun and if you ever feel that you are not comfortable with it we will just stop this shipping thing(since you have a gf and all and I wouldn’t like to make you feel uncomfortable with this).Aww, thanks for your kind words.I think the same about you and I like that we can talk so easy and write those long essays to express our thoughts. Yep, just right after Vald wrote that in the chat.Names:Pascia or Paria.Same here.I wouldn’t like it at all, so I made myself clear in this thread and in the RT shipping that,this is clearly for fun and nothing else and to not take it seriously.I think they know about it and they won’t take it seriously.

Yes the plan has started…Troll king and queen of this forum.I can’t wait for what is coming next Very Happy

Hello.

Don't worry, I won't freak out, I'm pretty much use to these long replies. I'm bit surprised that you can keep up with me. You are pretty much worthy of being my partner in crime. : P I used to post 5,000+ words, to a friend of a mine another forum, and that for days on end. Though it was pretty hard to think about what to say, and I had use a thesaurus to come up with other days, because I kept repeating after myself, and it got un-original afterwards.

I'm writing all of this post on a wordpad actually, and then I copy and paste. So I don't make any mistakes, typos or any run-on statements along with grammar issues. Sometimes my sentences don't any make sense, and it would make people confused sometimes.
Later on, I obviously correct it.

Why would I reply in a year, when I can reply in just a few minutes? lol. I have quick hand and eye coordination, that I don't need to look at a keyboard to a type (your bro could as well). So I can type so quickly and a lot that in just a little amount of time. Please, you don't need to apologize, no need to be formal, I don't want you saying sorry for something like that.

Oh I see. Just a year eh? I have been watching and reading mangas for well over 10 years, and haven't stopped my pace on continuous reading/watching animes collections, and obsessions. : P
Oh I remember those animes, they were my childhood shows. I remember watching pokemon (season 1) everytime I came after school because it usually comes when I arrive at home, and start eating while watching. Though I was old or mature enough not to sing the opening or the end. Even inuyasha and cardcaptors I was a fan of as well. I mean I was a fanboy of the latter when I was 10 despite it being like a girly shoujo anime. I watched sailormoon when I was 5, but only the opening song, I liked Laughing. There was a tv channel studio called YTV which aired in my state, and I was always up early just to see it, and then I would clap my hands and start to imitate them. I would cry or whine or not even eat if I missed the opening for one day. My older cousin always found it cute that I do that.

I saw naruto back in 2005, valador actually introduced me to it, because I thought it was a lame ninja show at first until I started reading the manga out of boredom, then I got interested. Sometimes I wouldn't even start reading the manga because of the trolling and uchiha love-fest going on, that it irritated me. Though I did go back to it, because I nothing else to do, and I caught up on everything else. Laughing Yeah it's pretty obvious why you wouldn't want to see elfen lied at first, until you get curious and interested enough to see despite the blatant gore, and freaky moments.
I found haruhi to be pretty annoying to be honest, but she's pretty famous though.

True, you have your standards and moral ethics, so you know by heart what you want to see and what you don't want to see. That's what makes us humans and sets us apart from emotional drones known as machines. Very Happy Well you shouldn't be embarrassed, I mean I read mangas that were pretty yuri, that's because I was interested in girl on girl interaction and ofcourse action. Whether it was romantic, comedy or any genre I would make myself read them. Don't even ask lol.

Indeed not just take the glory from natsu but he would rub it in and tell people how much a saviour he was and that natsu stood by and was in awe at dio's determination and power. Then he would bribe natsu with abundant amount of food so he would keep his mouth shut Laughing. I had to search gatman on google, because I didn't know who he was. What exactly are his powers, he looks like a creepy toy machine that scares kids for Halloween. He has a similar story to gajeel but instead of redeeming himself in all that's good he continues to act as evil but uses a pseudo holy side persona so that people will be naive enough to believe what he does. It would be interesting to see fiore in chaos, and what will happen to natsu and co, if dio does succeed in his plan. You call him maka-chan, how cute. Yeah that's the perfect plan, makarov will not resist such a fine offer, though In all seriousness makarov isn't that naive :P Yeah in an alternative universe I could see him waiting eagerly for makarov's signature, with red eyes and dark siniser aura gleaming all over his body. There's a colorful effect like in the scenes, and dio's thinking "haha fools, now the glory his mine and conquer everyone who is in my way, and while I get rich, powerful and recognized by everyone. Soon these naive nakama obsessed dogs will bow to me and I'll be their king, and they will be used as stepping stones for my power, and as minions depending on how strong each of them are ofcourse. They will bow to me servants/slaves hahaah!*

Then I could see Dio wearing that mask to increase his power and he leaches of the lives of the civilians in fiore, while some of the ft guild members to do the same, and this becomes a horror manga Laughing. Dio is so likeable. So far Dio, Joe and the Joe's Master (I still don't know his name properly) are my three favourite characters.

I like CGI when it's well done. Like for example I follow a CGI anime named Kingdom that has a (happy and ichigo voice the mains) full amount of it, but the plot made it interesting enough for me to consider keep watching it. Guilty Crown was a okay anime, I liked the premise of the whole plot, but then it keep on getting repetitive, rushed and too tradgedic for my tastes. Though I kept on watching just to see what will happen to Shu. Oh you mean Gai he had white hair which was originally blond mixed with medium brown like. Funny enough the seiyuu also voices gray.
Thank you once again, I think Chelly might be it. You have heard of Bios Delta? Awesome, I think that might also explain why I felt psycho's pass ed sounded familiar.

I knew it, keep it up girl. :P I had a known feeling that you wouldn't stop at it. It's just that fabulous, I told your bro to give it a try but he refused quickly because of the amount of gore. What a coward, lol. I go to uni as well, been going at it for 3 years now, so I can understand you being busy. : P

Shingeki No Kyoujin-Sounds pretty interesting, but their mother being eaten by a giant just sounds so horrifying and yet I want to see it now lol. Does it have rape, nudity, sex or any of that? Also how much is the gore? I'm asking this just so I can be prepared and not be surprised when I see some of that. So it's slow, eh? I guess I won't take me that long to catch up on it if I decide to read it, and that it actually won some awards makes me intrigued.

Tower of God: Seems a bit similar to Battle Royal/Btoom on how the main character that have no choice but to compete. While the other contestants will have to resort to tricks and in order to be on top. Do these competitors have no choice but to compete overall? or do they have their own will to fight in such a environment? Also can you clarify if it has rape/gore/sex like the question mentioned? Sorry for the questions, lol. I ask them when I read a manga for the first time ( Have heard about it noblesse, interesting silent serious type main character who has a lot of fans. No I'm not that petty to blame you on the decisions I made, I'll just blame sting instead. Very Happy).

Thanks for giving me the heads up and more info when I could've just researched about those mangas myself, I'm so lazy. Btw, did you get that info on wiki or some other source?
What site do you read your mangas btw? Mine are mostly mangastream, mangahere, and mangaanimea, and to a lesser extent mangafox. sometimes I would go to other sites if a pic is missing, or if it loads slow. Some sites my internet loads faster and others it doesn't.

My favourite anime websites are: Gogoanime, Goodanime anime44, anilinkz, animeflavor and animehere. Sometimes dailymotion. : P

Glad we agree, we are so accustomed and use to people dying, that I don't feel anything but pity for their souls and loved ones, but then I get over it the next day. When I see an animal get killed for food, clothing or just for fun, it makes my stomach churn, I feel sick just thinking about it. I'd rather they all die of natural causes, rather than get murdered alive and not receive any punishment, other than than members of the PETA complaining about it. The thing is I couldn't stop thinking about watching what death would look like it, and I succumbed to the pressure and started to watch it. Ofcourse it affected me in a bad way but it also made me learn how precious human or anime life is. I'm betting sly had the same thought process I do.

Yes there will be more rape but it pales into comparison to what casca suffered. It actually involves trolls raping some women this time Laughing. Casca is like on the worst victims of manga rape just as much as the teacher in wolf guy manga. Lol, your labtop just trolled you. The best part of it all was how epic and badass gutz was in desperately trying to save in her against huge overpowered monsters. I mean he chopped his own arm, damaged his eye, and other parts of his body just to get away from them, and those look on his eyes, gave it all. It's really astonishing and gave me the creeps when I looked at those glaring pitied eyes. Yeah, all girls would do the same, but they would keep reading. My gf and you are no different from that. Winking You also saw the perverted king who tried to rape his own princess daughter? Yeah, I despise him a lot. I mean how you could do that, and so desperate enough, that was a awful incest scene. I had the same reaction as you on griffith but somehow I started to like him a little when I decided to rule the kingdom while being nice and shit to people who would like to join him on his quest. Those naive fools don't know what's coming. I'm not going to spoil anymore than that, sorry for that.

Btw did you did see the scene where the ugly huge lion raped and killed the village woman when the former helped gutz and crew make their escape? I despise that piece of shit so much ugh. I still think about the scene sometimes when I start to read berserk, it kind of effected me lol.

I thought he was your favourite character of all time. Are you talking about your favourite characters in all the mangas you read or just solely in fairy tail? Btw who are your other favourite characters in fairy tail because all I know is that you love laxus and are a gruvia shipper.

Yep laxus is pretty crappy though he's not that cool, he's overrated imo.. I mean what a creep for betraying fairy tail like that, and he thinks he'll redeem himself for shaming fairy tail and it's members? You can take laxus though, because I'm straight, I don't see why you do find him so special.Come at me girl. : P

I'm joking please don't take it seriously, and I don't want to be bitten. I just want to see your reaction. *Waits scared to see an angry fangirl jump at me from the window or is hiding under my bed, so she'll beat me up with a stick when I'm sleeping. :P*

Not just laxus but not many people should be even compared to gutz. I'd say he's one of the most badass characters of all time, and he has been recognized as such. Not even one person I came across hated or mocked him. He's just that fabulous. Great character design, appearance, personality, history, you name it.

Good list. Winking I guess we are similar on how we like to recommend people on reading mangas we enjoy and we can't stop until they start reading it. I can't remember how many friends or relative of mine I convinced in them reading a particular manga.

About Battle Royale, one of the villians is actually one of my favourite characters, you will know who soon, when you read it. Though I do hate him sometimes for killing some likeable characters. :P

I will definitely start reading very very soon. I'm itching to read it, and won't stop until I caught up. Don't worry, we can talk about that too. I don't know that chapter, but I'm still at the point where kuroko is in the locker room and sees the purple haired tall looking dude coming up who's eating a banana I think. So I'm assuming he's a member of the generation of miracles due to kuro's response. *Joins aria in waiting for season 2* What the hell? Why was he being threatened? Can you tell more about it? People really are idiots, seriously? I will research about it.

Dio's reasons are just meh like you said. Sure he can become arrogant for what he suffered, but you would think that he would change his ways especially on how joe's father treated him and took him as his son, and treated him like that. Not to mention he kinda neglected joe in favour of dio, and yet dio returns the favour by killing him lol (sorry this wasn't lolworthy but somehow it made me lol).

Haven't watched the latest episode of jojo again, busy life sigh.

True, you basically took the words out of my mouth, that I got nothing to say about it. As they said don't hold back on what you do, or say/convey otherwise you will regret it in the long-run. I think our posts are even longer than kiko or decadus's essays. Shocked That's true, it's like they have nothing to really say nor should their opinion be taken seriously, and their only reason to make such three or three word posts is to quickly pad their post-count up for their amusement. I find it comical.

Lol they didn't want to interrupt our discussion, and basically all the comments are of on how they ship us (mostly by valador), or how long our replies are. I doubt anyone would want to add to our conversation, and want to leave us alone or something.

Yeah valador is a big time troll. Yeah he texted me when I was in a freaking meeting of all places. Lol what a guy, I don't understand why he's so fixated on shipping us two, maybe he does it for his own amusement. Do you see any one shipping him with another girl? We should get back at him though. : P

As long as these guys don't over blow it up like I said before, I don't have a problem, and plus it's for fun, so might as well get on the fun/entertainment. : P Good that people won't take it seriously, nor they should they or should we. I'm a little surprised luna wasn't it on it. I guess she's jelly and overprotective of me because we have a long time bro-sis relationship, so not too surprised either. So she's a fangirl of mexrealgf, eh? That's cute.

Paria? Really can't they come up with any other good name, I mean isn't the meaning of that word in a different language "a woman who gave birth", what the hell? I'm fine with pascia, though. Do you have any names you would like to call our ship?

No problem, I'm just being honest, I have no reason to lie (well I lied about how this will take me few minutes to respond because it took time, lol sorry).

We could troll everyone who goes against our ship, as king and queens (maybe otaku king/queens, considering how much we love we have for anime/mangas). We rule this forum, and that's how it shall be. Maybe we should change our usernames to King Pascha and Queen Aria, corny I know
: P

Have fun in replying to his humongous reply, It'll take you two years or so I imagine. This is starting to look like a contest on who could type more Very Happy

Reply time:
Hi Pasca-san, my love lmao Laughing

Lol I am also used to them so I was worried if you couldn’t keep up with them.Of course I am worthy, the long replies are the proof Tongue out Lol you count them?I never did but I am pretty sure they are around 3.000 or more.I did the same with some people in another forum., but with only one of them I still do but she replies back after weeks because she is busy with life and uni.The others didn’t even bother to reply after a while(I think I scarred them off Laughing). Well when you talk with someone after a while you have not so many things to say since you have already say many things.But if you start a new topic and start discussing again the long replies will be there Laughing

Lol I wrote my reply in MS word and last time I wrote 5 pages Laughing.At least it helps me write better and I am not doing so many mistakes as I used to.Plus is better this way.I do the same, later on especially with grammar mistakes.
Because my reply was long that’s why and I didn’t thought you would reply so quickly.Wow you can do that(bro too)?I can in a level, I can’t write fast but I don’t do many mistakes with words as I used and is really weird because is like I can see the keyboard in front of me when I write or I can see the letters my fingers are clicking in the keyboard while I am looking at the screen.Ok I won’t be so formal again.Is just that I can do this sometimes, saying sorry for reasons that are not that great so If I do it again tell me.

Wow 10 years?!Is like you are an adult and I am a baby in the manga/anime world lol.I would like to see your list one day!!!I can’t even imagine it.That sounds so cute and your childhood years reminds of mine, when every weekend I was waking up to watch those animes.Oh I also watched cardcaptor Sakura, and since S2 never aired here I decided to watch it again this summer.Clapping your hands while watching the OP(my 6 years old cousin do that sometimes with the animes she is watching, but those ones are American one not jap.)Not even eating?Haha you love anime a lot.
My cousins said to me that is an awesome manga/anime and I should start watching…I was interest at first until they told me the number of episodes and chapters…Yeah, I didn’t had time to read/watch because I was in my final year of high-school and I had to study for my national exams so no.Until I saw the first one summer day but I didn’t quite like it and I wasn’t in the mood to watch so many episodes or read so many chapters(well I am watching OP and still in ep.230.I wonder when I will watch the rest).Oh I know about the Sasuke plot, how Naruto is in love with Sakura, and Hinata with Naruto and goes one.If I am not mistaken I have read in other forums, fans saying it will end on 2014.Is that true?Lol yeah the gore and blood at the 1st episode was so much.I said:’’The hell is this thing?’’ and I watched until episode 3, the on-hold but I got curious of what is going to happen afterwards so I watched the rest of it and in the last episode I cried.I just thought she was hilarious and annoying of course but I still like her some reason.Maybe is because of her weird and interesting personality and how she views world.I have read the first 3 volumes of the light novel and I am going to read the rest one day.

Exactly.I am not embarrassed in the slightest about reading/watching yaoi because I like boyxboy and I find it cute.I also read every genre(besides hentai because I simply don’t like it and harems because I don’t like all boys or girls like a girl/boy like there is none else on earth and the girl/boy doesn’t decide who s/he likes and makes the situation pretty bad).

I can see that happening lol.Gatman was an interesting character in the FT fillers but I couldn’t feel any sympathy for him and I liked his magic, but in the end Gajeel and Juvia won.First action Dio will make when he will bring Fiore to chaos: He will burn all the masks in the country lol.Yep Maka-chan is so cute nickname.I know that Maka-chan is not so naïve but I could see that happening and in the end FT with nakama power will win again.’’Naïve nakama obsessed dogs’’ lol and the whole speech was great.Seems that you know Doi very well.I wonder if he will make Erza and Laxus his high command soldiers Laughing
FT turning in a horror manga?!Haha I would like to see Mashima try.Joe’s master name is Zeppeli.My fav are:Zeppeli, Dio and Jojo(and why Dio killed the poor dog?Doggie T^T)
I don’t mind CGI stuff but GC was not that good.It had so much potential and everytime an episode was out, I was going to MAL to comment in the episode and the comments were…interesting to say the least Laughing.The same happens to SAO threads now.That was also my reason to keep watching it and also their past.Oh yes that is his name.Lol I just remember that his hair colour was bright.Yep I know.Gray’s seiyuu, Nakamura Yuuichi is one of my fav. along Miyano Mamoru(Light DN),Kamiya Hiroshi(Izaya Durarara!!),Ono Daisuke(Shizuo Durarara!!),Hirano Aya(Lucy FT), Nakahara Mai(Juvia FT) and Paku Romi(Edward FMA).Yours?

Your welcome.Bios Delta is my fav. in the OST.Her voice is amazing even though I don’t understand a word Laughing.When I first heard psycho pass ED I recognized her voice but I wasn’t so sure so I checked to confirm.

Your feeling was right and of course I won’t stop.Maybe tomorrow I will read some chapters but not many because I have a bet with a friend about who will finish the 3rd book of The Hunger Games trilogy faster(I am in the 3rd book but I am reading it on English and she on greek so I want to finish the book first Laughing).Lol bro should read this masterpiece and not be a coward(is not that scary).Well I agree that gore and violence in the manga is too much sometimes and makes people don’t want to read it but you have to see why there is so much violence there.Human nature, possession of power, dreams, idealism, friendship, love, betrayal, monsters that represent the evil in the world are all combined perfectly in this manga and is just awesome.Oh you are also a uni student?What do you study?I am studying geography and I am currently a 2nd year.

It was very graphic to say the least but what shocked me most was the expression of the protagonist when he saw it.Nope till now there is no nudity or rape, only a lot of blood, the struggle of survive, gore sometimes and of course the panels with titans eating humans are…not GOOD.I was shocked when I read it first time I wanted to drop it but I couldn’t lol.Don’t worry is not like Berserk at all but it has it’s moments.Well many interesting things are happening like how humans and titans are connected, secrets from the church, and other great things that will make you want more after reading every chapter.

In ToG people can enter the tower but only if they are accepted by the tower or the guardian or a ranker(I don’t quite remember this detail).Those people are called regulars and can have a chance to climb the tower and go to the top.But those who ‘’open’’ the door to the tower are called irregulars and some of the irregulars that live in the tower have caused chaos, so people who live in the tower don’t want them.Yep thay have to compete but not like in a survivor game.I can’t tell you much because I don’t want to spoil you but if the Rankers want, they can make them be in a team and compete other teams.Well they have to fight the others in order to win but don’t kill them and the tests they have to pass are quite difficult and you need to think or trust your teammate.Nope, ToG has not gore/rape/sex.Also be careful:The manga likes to troll his fans with the appearance of some characters.Seriously, in the end of S1 a character who I thought it was a woman is a man >_>’’...I am searching in the internet and on the forums.(Yep that’s Noblesse and the character you described is the protagonist Rai and the manwha has many fans.Lol ok blame Sting if you want…Aria did nothing wrong, just recommend you some mangas Laughing).

No problem.The info in the spoilers are from MAL(Shingeki no Kyojin) and Tvtropes(Tower of God – I couldn’t find any summary of it anywhere).I am reading on MS, batoto(tower of god only),mangahere and MF.Well since I am mostly on MF I read there but I also read in other sites as well.My main problem with MF and MH is that when I am reading a manga after an hour the page doesn’t load and I have problems >_>’’.I guess internet is the same everywhere.I have the same problems sometimes and I try not to break the device lol.

My anime sites:gogoanime, animefushigi,goodanime and anilinkz.I think most people use those ones(regarding both anime and manga sites).

I also feel sorry and sad for their relatives rather than the ones who dies, because their faces are what you will see almost everyday.I remember when an a uncle of mine died 5 years ago.I felt sorry but I didn’t cry, but when I saw the faces of my cousins I cried for a while.I feel the same about animal abuse.I can’t stand it since I have see many animals getting killed in front of me for the purpose of food and I don’t like it at all.That’s why I am a vegetarian for over a year now even though my friends and family don’t agree and keep telling me to change it.You have no idea what I went through with people’s comments about this.I just stop responding to them after a while.I have live experience of death when in the age of 3 my grandpa died in front of my eyes by a heart attack.I didn’t knew what death was that moment but I knew that I wasn’t going to see him again anymore and I start crying and they had to force me out of the house because I was crying and screaming a lot.I can still remember it even if I was so young.After that I learnt that life ends and what death means, and how precious life is and we shouldn’t waste it.I think, this experience changed me and now I am a person that knows death ''exists'' and you can die at any moment so I try to do the best I can do with my life.That’s why I don’t waste time thinking about the past or if I would like to change it, if I had a time machine. I am the person, I am now because of what I have passed through in my life, good and bad things, and I don’t want to change that.I like thinking of the future and how I can change things for the best.(lol I think I talked a lot here Laughing).

Ok thanks for telling me that.Just to prepare myself for the upcoming chapters.Wolf manga?Is it good?Bad laptop >.< I read about that scene in the tvtropes since I didn’t read the chapter for obvious reasons.I also read that Griffith was looking at Guts the whole time of the rape scene.Why he did that?Yep I saw that creepy and perv king doing things to his daughter(Kill him with FIRE NOW!!!!!!!)….You will make me read the whole manga in 2 days time if you keep spoiling me like that Laughing.Question:From what you have read so far where you think the manga is heading and you feel that is on the middle or towards the end?

You mean that black dog with which Guts fought before the Eclipse Plan?If you mean that scene unfortunately I did but I don’t really remember it because I understood that is was going to have rape but I didn’t click the next page button quick enough(damn it KILL IT WITH FIRE TOO!!!!!!).Well that’s why I don’t understand what the hell is going on Miura’s head sometimes.Those scenes affect people in a weird and bad way,doesn’t he know this?After I finished Berserk I couldn’t sleep at night because I was thinking of some violent scenes…Damn you Miura >.<

I am talking about all my fav. characters in anime/manga.If you want I can tell you.Well Laxus and Juvia of course are my fav. , then Gray,Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, Zeref,Happy and Levy.Yours?I know you are a Gray fan and Graytear fan only Laughing

Bored Thread. - Page 12 Tumblr_m61uyec7p31rqfhi2o1_500
Aria is not happy about your opinion.She might bite you now.

You and bro want to see my reactions for some reason, especially the angry ones.You want to see a demon after all?
Bored Thread. - Page 12 Erza_Fury_from_OVA

The demon is here…Come at me :P
Bored Thread. - Page 12 Ish's-anger
This is what will happen if you keep messing with me and want to see my dark side Tongue out

And that’s just proves how awesome he is.I think if I’ll see how Griffith is now I might have trouble to choose a fav. but I believe in the end Guts will be(and if he has more awesome monets he will be in my top 5 soon).

Lol I do that with my friends but is not working Laughing Well Laura and Esumi recommend some mangas that I read the summary and I found great so I want to start reading them.Since I haven’t read the manga I don’t know who you are talking about but I can think of some characters.
Great read it as soon as you can.Wow you are behind.And yep this is a member of GoM.Wait till you see who is with him(a precious friend of Kagami).He is being threaten for over a month now.See below:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-17/kuroko-basketball-creator-sent-threat-notes-with-powder-liquid
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-21/kuroko-basketball-dojinshi-event-also-gets-threat-note-powder
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/10/31-1/threat-letter-sent-to-tv-station-that-broadcasted-kurokos-basketball-anime
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/11/02/kurokos-basketball-threat-letter-update-security-camera-catches-suspicious-person-on-campus
Seriously the guy is crazy.I still don’t understand why the hell he is doing this anymore.Personal reason?The manga being successful?I don’t know.I just want to find him already.I can’t imagine how Fujimaki feels now.

Dio is just a fabulous bastard he will never change.I didn’t expect him to change even after how Jojo’s father treated him because he is that kind of bastard and he won’t change.Crazy and determined much for his ‘’taking over the world’’ plan? :P
Ok when you watch it we can discuss about it.

Yep you might regret it big time in the future because you couldn’t voice your opinion or your thoughts and lost chances and opportunities that could make you be in a better position or make you a better person.I think this is the case not,lol.That’s right.I can’t stand this superficial reaction to things.Just say something.I also find it comical and I lose my interest in the conversation then.

Those posts about the shipping thing. And of course the replies are long, we have a lot to discuss.The troll moment is near,my dear.Just wait.Nuh, who in their minds would interrupt us now? Tongue out Is pretty obvious we are the rulers here.They can leave their comments but other than that they can’t do nothing(evil laugh).

Lol bro, you troll.Please tell me what kind of face you made when you saw the message! Laughing
I don’t understand either but let him ship us,it’s hilarious.Oh I think Lisa has a thing for him as you said in the chat.Valisa FTW!!!(btw, if you add a ‘’t’’ between ‘’I’’ and ‘’s’’ in my language means suitcase lol).

Lol don’t worry I am sure none will take it seriously and you can trust me, I never will(nor you Laughing).Yep that’s exactly why.I also ship you and your gf Winking
Lol yes Sly said that Paria means ''a woman who gave birth’’…Now that you say that I think when someone first said that name in the chat and what it means they said something about a baby.I was like ''WTF’’ lol.Pascia is fine.Hmm, no I don’t.Do you?

Mine took me longer but because I was also tired(damn you GIS)
I like this idea.Let’s the trolling begin King Pasca.Is ok at least we will have fun Laughing
It only took me some hours to reply back.If this is a contest I am winning till now Winking

P.S:I Forgot to tell you that the seiyuu of Dio is the same one as Sugu of SAO Laughing

Last edited by Aria11 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Luna Azul wrote:Is there any guy that hasn't now?

There's Mihai.
ANd also depends on whether AlphaDelta and PSM are guys or not.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Kyaaa more otp moments, what else can a man ask for?

I really liked how pascha showed concern for not letting her woman apologize to him, so sweet.

Oh and my sis calls him my love now? o.O
Surprised with where this ship is heading

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:12 am

ZaniXD wrote:

There's Mihai.

Alpha is male..Who is PSM?

Valador wrote:Kyaaa more otp moments, what else can a man ask for?

I really liked how pascha showed concern for not letting her woman apologize to him, so sweet.

I don't even want to answer this question >_>

''her woman''?So Pascha is a woman?I didn't knew that...Pascha you troll :p
So that makes us the first les ship in this thread now?Cool XD

And you fell in the trolling trap like an innocent girl...We warned you.
I don't know either...Let me make a map(as the geographer I am) and design the route the ship will take.I think it's heading towards Japan.

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:22 am

@Aria: Ok then......... It'll be hard to pair up Alpha because i dont know him. at all. We've never spoke as far as my memory can take me : P
PotatoSackMan - Cracker's cousin
You are forgetting the cracks such as Nanoino. : P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 am

Aria11 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:

There's Mihai.

''her woman''?So Pascha is a woman?I didn't knew that...Pascha you troll Tongue out
So that makes us the first les ship in this thread now?Cool Laughing

I don't know either...Let me make a map(as the geographer I am) and design the route the ship will take.I think it's heading towards Japan.

PSM is potatoesackman.
You did well in pinpointing my errors, as expected from my sis.
Trolling, I don't see any of that. What I see is genuine lovveee from you two toward each other. Tongue out

Pascia is heading to japan, so mashima could make a manga about this ship's love story. :oops:
Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 am

ZaniXD wrote:@Aria: Ok then......... It'll be hard to pair up Alpha because i dont know him. at all. We've never spoke as far as my memory can take me : P

Lol I see.I am talking with him in a different forum so If he replies back I will tell him XD
Haha I forgot about him...I don't know let's just wait a while before the shipping.
How could I forgot Nanoino(lol there is this ship?XD)
I ship ZanixAkashi
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

Valador wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:

There's Mihai.

''her woman''?So Pascha is a woman?I didn't knew that...Pascha you troll Tongue out

PSM is potatoesackman.
Trolling, I don't see any of that. What I see is genuine lovveee from you two toward each other. Tongue out

Pascia is heading to japan, so mashima could make a manga about this ship's love story. :oops:

Do you also know this guy?I met him today Laughing
Smart girl, is smart :study:
Where did you see love in those comments?I only see anime/manga/something else discussion.

Mashima is a trollking.Do you really expect him to make a love story?
Pffft...He will probably kill me in the last chapter and make me an angel leaving Pascha alone.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 am

Aria11 wrote:
Valador wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

PSM is potatoesackman.

Where did you see love in those comments?I only see anime/manga/something else discussion.

Pffft...He will probably kill me in the last chapter and make me an angel leaving Pascha alone.

I met him the first time I chatted online, actually.
I wouldn't call you smart just yet, just lucky. Tongue out

Meh, I see mutual love you two share, that will blossom even further.
I can see it both of your eyes. Makes this brother so happy that his sister has grown up. Cool

He may be trollking but he has a soul!
He'll make the lovestory as jerza, and that you will be resurrected and get together with pascha when it's all said and done.

Can't wait. *Grabs Pascia flag to wave*

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:52 am

Valador wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Valador wrote:

PSM is potatoesackman.

I met him the first time I chatted online, actually.
I wouldn't call you smart just yet, just lucky. Tongue out

Meh, I see mutual love you two share, that will blossom even further.
I can see it both of your eyes. Makes this brother so happy that his sister has grown up. Cool

He may be trollking but he has a soul!
He'll make the lovestory as jerza, and that you will be resurrected and get together with pascha when it's all said and done.

Can't wait. *Grabs Pascia flag to wave*

I met him today when we chat for a while.
I don't believe in luck, so I am smart Winking

Love can blossom?Is a new flower or something? Tongue out
I don't know what you see in Pascha's eyes when you look at him(probably he is giving you a death glare these days) but you can't see mine who would like to give you a death glare too, so yes - delusional person here :lol!:
Of course I am grown up.Being a serious but childish person is good Laughing

You think so?Maybe he has but not a good one, since he is trolling Laughing
Ehh,yeah keep dreaming.I don't know about Pascha but I want to be an angel in the end Cute

Oh yes keeping waiting for moments and wave this flag of yours.We have warned you Laughing
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am

Aria11 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:@Aria: Ok then......... It'll be hard to pair up Alpha because i dont know him. at all. We've never spoke as far as my memory can take me : P

Lol I see.I am talking with him in a different forum so If he replies back I will tell him XD
Haha I forgot about him...I don't know let's just wait a while before the shipping.
I ship ZanixAkashi

Lol Ok thanks xD
Wait does that mean PSM is a guy?
Yep xD They made it up sometime back in the dA chat i think
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:19 am

ZaniXD wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

I ship ZanixAkashi

Lol Ok thanks xD
Wait does that mean PSM is a guy?
Yep xD They made it up sometime back in the dA chat i think

Yep he is XD
LOL OK
...I am not even going to answer this question.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:06 am

I saw that Ai=ri! Pascha my love?! D:

PAscha ! D:<

ZaniXD wrote:

There's Mihai.
I only know PSM is a man.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *rage*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:12 pm

|Dooo... dooo... doooo.... lol

Bored Thread. - Page 12 233694668135390690_mpy6jr7G_c
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Those are so awesome mashara lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Luna Azul wrote:I saw that Ai=ri! Pascha my love?! Terrified

PAscha ! Terrified<

ZaniXD wrote:

There's Mihai.
I only know PSM is a man.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *rage*

Sh*t you saw it
Spoiler:
:geek:
Rage mode on

Mashara125 wrote:|Dooo... dooo... doooo.... lol

Spoiler:

LOOOOOOOL
Nice one...I liked some of them?
Where do you find those btw?

Last edited by Aria11 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:37 pm

CAn't see that spoiler, you messed up real bad too :p

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 pm

see the spoiler again I edited :p
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 pm

I actually knew what it was since the name was there :p

And we shall see that Aria...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Lol I know but I had to edited the second time XD

....ok
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Second?

Brb, cursing bro D':
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next