Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Pascha2 Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

I have heard is full of bishies and the plot is decent to bad so I am giving it a lot of thought now Unsure

Yep, Dio is a great villain...I haven't seen a villain like him in an anime for a long time!!!

The anime looks old because back on 2000 I think it was when it first aired and they decided to keep the old style.I don't know if they will keep this style till the end but I don't ind it.
I am on ep.4 now and I can't wait for the next one.

Do so. Though it's at the second season so it's fairly popular to not have been brought back.
So, just watch it in the future, if you plan to follow any new anime.

Exactly. Now he's immortal, how badass can be. Man he will never die. I wish someone like him was in fairy tail. That would be awesome.
Liked how colorful and dramatic the screens look when something is happening, and it looks like a halloween themed anime, with all the zombies running around, and eating off flesh.

Can't wait for jonathan to improve more.

Nice psycho pass sig btw.

Ok, If I have more free time I will try to watch it Winking
OMS I know...Dio is so badass!!!If he was in FT nakama power wouldn do nothing and many characters would die Laughing
Yep, exactly.Is so different from other anime in terms of animation and I love the ED I have to say.
Haha, yes with the zombies and Dio as a vampire.I wonder how much more powerful Jojo will be since right now he doesn't stand a chance against Dio.

Thanks Cute
Physco-pass,Zetsuen, Jojo and Shin Sekai Yori are my fav. of this season and I can't choose one of them Laughing

Just put in your tab of future animes to watch. It's worth watching that's why I'm recommending it to you. Winking

Well if mashima was the author, then dio would unfortunately get trolled. Kinda like he did with hades, and other strong villians who get defeated quite easily. I don't really pay attention to the ending songs of the animes I watch, but I'll probably see it now.

Looks like jonathan is training while using the ripple effects (which look very cool). Was pretty cool how he defeated that zombie while not even spilling his whine at all. The teacher is pretty cool. Jonathan reminds me of less funnier goku from dbz on they are strong, kind, gentle, and want to train in order to improve herself without any problem. I like both Dio and Jonathan because they fit their roles naturally.

Dio is the laxus of Jojobizarre, but shows hints of cowards while laxus doesn't.
Come at me, because i know you want no one compared to your laxus. : D

I follow all those animes mentioned except shin sekai yori. I didn't find it interesting in first glance.

Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Do so. Though it's at the second season so it's fairly popular to not have been brought back.
So, just watch it in the future, if you plan to follow any new anime.

Exactly. Now he's immortal, how badass can be. Man he will never die. I wish someone like him was in fairy tail. That would be awesome.
Liked how colorful and dramatic the screens look when something is happening, and it looks like a halloween themed anime, with all the zombies running around, and eating off flesh.

Can't wait for jonathan to improve more.

Nice psycho pass sig btw.

OMS I know...Dio is so badass!!!If he was in FT nakama power wouldn do nothing and many characters would die Laughing
Yep, exactly.Is so different from other anime in terms of animation and I love the ED I have to say.
Haha, yes with the zombies and Dio as a vampire.I wonder how much more powerful Jojo will be since right now he doesn't stand a chance against Dio.

Thanks Cute
Physco-pass,Zetsuen, Jojo and Shin Sekai Yori are my fav. of this season and I can't choose one of them Laughing

Just put in your tab of future animes to watch. It's worth watching that's why I'm recommending it to you. Winking

Well if mashima was the author, then dio would unfortunately get trolled. Kinda like he did with hades, and other strong villians who get defeated quite easily. I don't really pay attention to the ending songs of the animes I watch, but I'll probably see it now.

Looks like jonathan is training while using the ripple effects (which look very cool). Was pretty cool how he defeated that zombie while not even spilling his whine at all. The teacher is pretty cool. Jonathan reminds me of less funnier goku from dbz on they are strong, kind, gentle, and want to train in order to improve herself without any problem. I like both Dio and Jonathan because they fit their roles naturally.

Dio is the laxus of Jojobizarre, but shows hints of cowards while laxus doesn't.

I follow all those animes mentioned except shin sekai yori. I didn't find it interesting in first glance.

I will...That's why I have an acconut on MAL Laughing

Lol I forgot the trolling part...Poor Dio you will be a badass villain until Natsu nakama K.O you and you are history Laughing
Most of the times I pay since many of the ED songs are really good.

Oh I liked that part.I wonder if there is a similar technique like that in martial arts....
The fight was great with the Zombie.Zeppeli is my favourite...He is so cool and strong Cute
Oh I remember Goku from dgz...For some reason I remember him laughing most of the time.
Yep, exactly.They are so natural with what they are doing and almost everything they say.Someone told me that the manga is over 25 years old and the author didn't want an anime adaption.But back on 2000, 7 OVA aired.And now they decided to adapt most of the manga, that's why we will have 26 episodes *O*

Haha...Don't worry I don't bite(much) :P
Well apart from the power thing and ''want to be the strongest and best'',which Laxus had when he first introduced, I can't see any other similarity between them simply because Dio is a bastard that kills people and doesn't regret it, has some personalities disorders there, is a vampire and I don't think he is a coward...To me in the begining he was afraid if Jojo finds out what he did(which happend) and he had to be careful with his plan.But either way Dio is a bastard and I like him(but Laxus still is the best Laughing)

Thing is I wasn't sure if I wanted to start Shinsekai yori either...But someone spoiled me(well is my fault for going to the thread in first place Laughing) and I know what will happen, because he has read the novel and with the questions most people asking him!!!!So I am really excited for the next episodes with the time skip and all *O*
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

Thanks Cute

Lol I forgot the trolling part...Poor Dio you will be a badass villain until Natsu nakama K.O you and you are history Laughing

Oh I liked that part.I wonder if there is a similar technique like that in martial arts....
The fight was great with the Zombie.Zeppeli is my favourite...He is so cool and strong Cute
Oh I remember Goku from dgz...For some reason I remember him laughing most of the time.
Yep, exactly.They are so natural with what they are doing and almost everything they say.Someone told me that the manga is over 25 years old and the author didn't want an anime adaption.But back on 2000, 7 OVA aired.And now they decided to adapt most of the manga, that's why we will have 26 episodes *O*

Well apart from the power thing and ''want to be the strongest and best'',which Laxus had when he first introduced, I can't see any other similarity between them simply because Dio is a bastard that kills people and doesn't regret it, has some personalities disorders there, is a vampire and I don't think he is a coward...To me in the begining he was afraid if Jojo finds out what he did(which happend) and he had to be careful with his plan.But either way Dio is a bastard and I like him(but Laxus still is the best Laughing)

Thing is I wasn't sure if I wanted to start Shinsekai yori either...But someone spoiled me(well is my fault for going to the thread in first place Laughing) and I know what will happen, because he has read the novel and with the questions most people asking him!!!!So I am really excited for the next episodes with the time skip and all *O*

I usually put stuff in a wordpard of future animes to watch, on my phone's diary or in a personal notepad.

Exactly he'll get trolled in one chapter. Get nakama punched, and get destroyed even if he was immortal. Then natsu uses nakama speech, and dio the ex badass redeems himself and becomes a good guy. Then they hug, and eat ice cream together, or something.

Yea, the pyscho pass ed was fabolous. I have it saved.

He looks similar to another character I like (mihawk from OP), or atleast that's what I get the vibe. It's really a pretty gory anime if you think about it, even more so if you read the classical manga. Just saw episode 5 came out, wonder what other techniques he'll use to improve himself.

Maybe he'll work on stamnia, offensive abilities, and using a range of defensive mechanism skills, perhaps. Lol, goku can be laughing a lot, but he's also pretty serious when the time comes for it.

The manga came out in the 1980's actually, that explains the old animation they used, and it's a good thing. I haven't saw the 2000 anime/OVA Segments, maybe I'll see it when this anime ends. (hopefully that isn't the case, I want to see it continue. :P)

Yea I hope not. Though I don't know, women are overprotective of their men, I'd say.

Laxus and Dio have that badass mentality, like when you see them even standing, they just look badass doing it. The expressions, the demeanor, the appearance, it's just fits them naturally. I'm not saying both are very similar and are the same versions, I'm saying they some sort of ounce of similarities (should've clarified that). Plus they both have terrible neglecting fathers.

I don't know that just a reason for cowardice. He's basically was running away from joe and had to resort to using a mask in order to overcome their respective strengths. Plus the fake tears he used to convince joe that he was wrong, was hilarious. I mean that was just terrible, no one believe that.

I still like Dio, you're right, he's a badasss+bastard, but he's just a perfect evil bred villian.

I'll give it a try. We have similar tastes in animes, so I'll save the anime's name on my phone.

Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 am

*enters*
*ponders about whether she should ship*
*exits*
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 am

Lol :'D
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 am

Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

I usually put stuff in a wordpard of future animes to watch, on my phone's diary or in a personal notepad.

Exactly he'll get trolled in one chapter. Get nakama punched, and get destroyed even if he was immortal. Then natsu uses nakama speech, and dio the ex badass redeems himself and becomes a good guy. Then they hug, and eat ice cream together, or something.

He looks similar to another character I like (mihawk from OP), or atleast that's what I get the vibe. It's really a pretty gory anime if you think about it, even more so if you read the classical manga. Just saw episode 5 came out, wonder what other techniques he'll use to improve himself.

Maybe he'll work on stamnia, offensive abilities, and using a range of defensive mechanism skills, perhaps. Lol, goku can be laughing a lot, but he's also pretty serious when the time comes for it.

The manga came out in the 1980's actually, that explains the old animation they used, and it's a good thing. I haven't saw the 2000 anime/OVA Segments, maybe I'll see it when this anime ends. (hopefully that isn't the case, I want to see it continue. :P)

Yea I hope not. Though I don't know, women are overprotective of their men, I'd say.

Laxus and Dio have that badass mentality, like when you see them even standing, they just look badass doing it. The expressions, the demeanor, the appearance, it's just fits them naturally. I'm not saying both are very similar and are the same versions, I'm saying they some sort of ounce of similarities (should've clarified that). Plus they both have terrible neglecting fathers.

I don't know that just a reason for cowardice. He's basically was running away from joe and had to resort to using a mask in order to overcome their respective strengths. Plus the fake tears he used to convince joe that he was wrong, was hilarious. I mean that was just terrible, no one believe that.

I still like Dio, you're right, he's a badasss+bastard, but he's just a perfect evil bred villian.

I'll give it a try. We have similar tastes in animes, so I'll save the anime's name on my phone.

You also need something to keep as a note for animes?Haha, we have so many that we want to watch but can't remember(the same goes for manga).

So it goes like this:

Natsu tries to fight him -> fails -> get's nakama power -> nakama punch -> wins -> nakama speech -> Dio get's trolled -> becomes a good guy -> they eat ice cream in the guild and Gajeel starts singning Laughing

The ED is great *O*
I can't wait for the full release of the song on December!!!

Oh I know Mihawk from OP.I know, I don't mind at all but I don't like that in the anime we don't see some of the scenes.
Do you read the manga or are you planning to?I am reading Berserk and Shingeki no Kyojin...I am used to gore and blood now(especially from Berserk - I even got sick in some panels :pale: )

I think more defensive techniques are his style, because he doesn't seem the guy who will start a fight.
I know that about Goku, but I like more that he is such a cheerfull character Laughing

The anime has 26 so it will end on spreing 2013.After that I will probably watch the OVA and might read the manga(if I have time).
There 13 OVA and one movie *O*

LOL, don't worry I am not that kind of woman Tongue out
You said it better than I did.I just like both of them even if Dio is a bastard and a psycho most of the time(or 24/7)

The tears which used to make Jojo believe him was hilarious Laughing
That guy sure thinks he can do everything.Well he is a coward if you put it that way then.

Btw,seems like we have this thread in our own.The others don't come here anymore, Luna came and she didn't know what to say Laughing
Maybe I should remove the discussion in the anime/manga discussion thread Very Happy
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraTorres Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 am

Bored Thread. - Page 11 Walk_n_Walk_out
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

https://ft-ort.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 pm

^LOL Laura

Question:How can I remove the discussion to the anime/manga discussion thread? XD
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 pm

ZaniXD wrote:*enters*
*exits*

You better not get the wrong idea. :suspect:

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

You also need something to keep as a note for animes?Haha, we have so many that we want to watch but can't remember(the same goes for manga).

So it goes like this:

Natsu tries to fight him -> fails -> get's nakama power -> nakama punch -> wins -> nakama speech -> Dio get's trolled -> becomes a good guy -> they eat ice cream in the guild and Gajeel starts singning Laughing

The ED is great *O*

Oh I know Mihawk from OP.I know, I don't mind at all but I don't like that in the anime we don't see some of the scenes.
Do you read the manga or are you planning to?I am reading Berserk and Shingeki no Kyojin...I am used to gore and blood now(especially from Berserk - I even got sick in some panels :pale: )

I think more defensive techniques are his style, because he doesn't seem the guy who will start a fight.
I know that about Goku, but I like more that he is such a cheerfull character Laughing

The anime has 26 so it will end on spreing 2013.After that I will probably watch the OVA and might read the manga(if I have time).

You said it better than I did.I just like both of them even if Dio is a bastard and a psycho most of the time(or 24/7)

That guy sure thinks he can do everything.Well he is a coward if you put it that way then.

Btw,seems like we have this thread in our own.The others don't come here anymore, Luna came and she didn't know what to say Laughing
Maybe I should remove the discussion in the anime/manga discussion thread Very Happy

No kidding. You should how many animes/mangas I have read and watched in my whole life. It's a countless amount.

That's exactly it. Don't forget dio and natsu start dancing to gajeel's song. Then they share a bromance together, and think about their future.
Or mashima could troll us again and dio was scheming all of this so he can get the guild's intel to his liking. That sly bastard. :P

I'm in love with the song. The singer sounds familiar, but I can't pinpoint on where else she sang it.

No, not yet. I have seen panels from the manga, but I might it give a shot once the anime ends. Oh you heard about berserk, oh that's cool. I have been reading it for 7 years actually (already saw the anime). Yep there's a lot of blood and gore, I'm use to it (well I see real life gore death images/vids, few years ago, so it doesn't effect me. I have seen the darkness that is the internet. Sly has as well :P). Where exactly are you at? You can tell me because I'm most likely ahead of you.

It does have a lot of rape, nudity, and somewhat uncensored sex, so that's why it's considered an adult manga. Thought the storyline, the range of characters, the overall plot, and atmosphere is one of the best I've seen in mangas, so I can see why you are reading despite the stuff mentioned. : P My girlfriend and some girls in general actually loves gore, but though they do did get terrified with some of the panels, but will obviously keep reading. Gutz is considered one of the more badass characters of all time, you will really love him. Griffith is a lot like dio as well.

(Other bloody gore with good storylines: Gantz, Vinland Saga, Elfen Lied, Zetman, Y+M, Shamos, Immortal Blood, Battle Royal).
Ichi the kiler is very gory and messed up but you shouldn't really read that one. Though I have Laughing.

Btoom manga is also good but has less gore than the above mentioned.

You will still bite but not by much, eh? Not sure what to believe. : P

That's true about Joe, though I think he's going to start gaining some offensive skills otherwise like you said he will never defeat dio.
He's the usually peace type of guy, who wouldn't even hurt a fly. He will only start talking unless it's come to a point where he has to defend something in order to do so.

Dio is awesome, that's all that needs to be said. He's also partially one of the reasons why I am watching. : P

I guess so. People are confused of what we are talking about, and we have a lot of things to say each other.
Not sure where we direct our discussion to.

Plus it's a bored thread for people to talk about how bored they are or something. :king:

Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
*exits*

Too late Laughing
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:14 am

Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

So it goes like this:

The ED is great *O*

No kidding. You should how many animes/mangas I have read and watched in my whole life. It's a countless amount.

That's exactly it. Don't forget dio and natsu start dancing to gajeel's song. Then they share a bromance together, and think about their future.
Or mashima could troll us again and dio was scheming all of this so he can get the guild's intel to his liking. That sly bastard. :P

I'm in love with the song. The singer sounds familiar, but I can't pinpoint on where else she sang it.

No, not yet. I have seen panels from the manga, but I might it give a shot once the anime ends. Oh you heard about berserk, oh that's cool. I have been reading it for 7 years actually (already saw the anime). Yep there's a lot of blood and gore, I'm use to it (well I see real life gore death images/vids, few years ago, so it doesn't effect me. I have seen the darkness that is the internet. Sly has as well :P). Where exactly are you at? You can tell me because I'm most likely ahead of you.

It does have a lot of rape, nudity, and somewhat uncensored sex, so that's why it's considered an adult manga. Thought the storyline, the range of characters, the overall plot, and atmosphere is one of the best I've seen in mangas, so I can see why you are reading despite the stuff mentioned. : P My girlfriend and some girls in general actually loves gore, but though they do did get terrified with some of the panels, but will obviously keep reading. Gutz is considered one of the more badass characters of all time, you will really love him. Griffith is a lot like dio as well.

(Other bloody gore with good storylines: Gantz, Vinland Saga, Elfen Lied, Zetman, Y+M, Shamos, Immortal Blood, Battle Royal).
Ichi the kiler is very gory and messed up but you shouldn't really read that one. Though I have Laughing.

That's true about Joe, though I think he's going to start gaining some offensive skills otherwise like you said he will never defeat dio.
He's the usually peace type of guy, who wouldn't even hurt a fly. He will only start talking unless it's come to a point where he has to defend something in order to do so.

Dio is awesome, that's all that needs to be said. He's also partially one of the reasons why I am watching. : P

I guess so. People are confused of what we are talking about, and we have a lot of things to say each other.

Plus it's a bored thread for people to talk about how bored they are or something. :king:

Haha same here but not many just enough to don't remember most of them Laughing

Oh the future...(you have awaken my yaoi side now :P).Dates, dances, nakama speeches...everything Laughing
Wow DAT bastard and his plan...He wants to make FT a dark guild!!!

Answer:Guilty Crown maybe?
She is the same artist...I also love that sing, and I can't wait to listen the full version *O*

7 years?!?! O_O
Wow I started it 5 days ago Laughing
I haven't watched the anime yet...I think there are some movies out too, right?
I got used to it because I read Shingeki no Kyojin so I don't mind much but some panels...
(I haven't seen someone with much blood in real life, well maybe animals getting killed for food but not a human...Lol Sly also?)
I am still in chapter 15, I put it on hold but I will start reading it again tomorrow because I am reading Tower of God now.
In which chapter are you?

I don't mind nudity or uncensored sex but i can't stand rape so If the chapter will have some panels that will point out that,I won't read them >.<
Yep that's right.Is like I am nt reading a manga sometimes, but a book with an amazing story and characters!!!
Yes, girls reading Berserk Very Happy
Well I can see why girls won't read it but if don't pay much attention to some panels an amazing story will be there.Damn it I can't wait to read it tomorrow!!!!
Great...Awesome characters is always a plus Winking
Dio like Griffift...Hmm, an awesme villain there.

I know about Gatz but don't feel like reading it, Vinland Saga is on my list of course,I have watched Elfen Lied and planning to read the manga,I have watched Zetman but didn't like it much(I heard the manga is better), and I don't know the others besides Battle Royal, which I also plan to read because I have watched the movie Laughing
Ok thanks for the info, I won't know(I think I have heard that is a messed up manga)

Believe me I am not tha kind of woman.Is just Laxus is mine Tongue out

I agree.One needs both defense and offense to protect himself and others.Yep, that's right.Dio from the other side...Laughing

Same here Laughing...It seems that I have turned myself into a Dio fangirl Very Happy

Not sure here as well Laughing
We have a whole thread for our discussions.It won't stop that simple(and I think none wants to interrupt us Laughing)...We have 3 pages with our discussions!!!
If Laura wants to remove it to the anime discussion thread I don't mind, but the problem is that you don't discuss for only one anime/manga but for many Laughing

You are right Very Happy
Plus, funny thing is that they have start shipping us LOL
Valador told me, hahaha...
I don't mind since is for fun and friendship, let's troll them(if you don't mind of course) Laughing
If you are the King, I am the Queen :queen: !!!(because you posted the that King emoticon)

*you like the discussion Vald and the others?* :P
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:33 pm

*enters*
*already has loads of shipping material*
*snickers*
*exits*
*enters again*
*ponders why aria mentioned ValD and not her dear Zani*
*exits*
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:02 am

^shipping material for what? XD
Because Vald told me that first yesterday in the chat...Wait you ship us??
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:26 am

ZaniXD wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
*exits*

Too late Laughing

Well, get that idea or any thoughts out of the back of your mind. *gives a glare*

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

So it goes like this:

The ED is great *O*

Oh the future...(you have awaken my yaoi side now :P).Dates, dances, nakama speeches...everything Laughing

She is the same artist...I also love that sing, and I can't wait to listen the full version *O*

7 years?!?! O_O
I got used to it because I read Shingeki no Kyojin so I don't mind much but some panels...
(I haven't seen someone with much blood in real life, well maybe animals getting killed for food but not a human...Lol Sly also?)
I am still in chapter 15, I put it on hold but I will start reading it again tomorrow because I am reading Tower of God now.

I don't mind nudity or uncensored sex but i can't stand rape so If the chapter will have some panels that will point out that,I won't read them >.<
Yep that's right.Is like I am nt reading a manga sometimes, but a book with an amazing story and characters!!!
Well I can see why girls won't read it but if don't pay much attention to some panels an amazing story will be there.Damn it I can't wait to read it tomorrow!!!!

I know about Gatz but don't feel like reading it, Vinland Saga is on my list of course,I have watched Elfen Lied and planning to read the manga,I have watched Zetman but didn't like it much(I heard the manga is better), and I don't know the others besides Battle Royal, which I also plan to read because I have watched the movie Laughing
Ok thanks for the info, I won't know(I think I have heard that is a messed up manga)

I agree.One needs both defense and offense to protect himself and others.Yep, that's right.Dio from the other side...Laughing

Same here Laughing...It seems that I have turned myself into a Dio fangirl Very Happy

We have a whole thread for our discussions.It won't stop that simple(and I think none wants to interrupt us Laughing)...We have 3 pages with our discussions!!!
If Laura wants to remove it to the anime discussion thread I don't mind, but the problem is that you don't discuss for only one anime/manga but for many Laughing

You are right Very Happy
I don't mind since is for fun and friendship, let's troll them(if you don't mind of course) Laughing
If you are the King, I am the Queen :queen: !!!(because you posted the that King emoticon)

If you keep up this pace up and continue, you wouldn't probably remember as much as me. : P How long have you been actively reading/watching anime for? I'm betting at a pretty young age (not saying you're old. : P)?

Girls have their own yaoi sides, they simply don't want to admit it to save face, but I bet most do. Yep It has basically everything, and if they were more than friends, they would do those extra curricular activities, you know what I mean. "wink".

lol sorry that was over the top, but I couldn't resist. I could see dio going on missions with someone like natsu, and letting him do all the dirty work, while he gets all the glory. What would his power as a mage be though? I think it would be what similar like zeref's you know what the immortality and all. Just a thought that came to mind.

I think Dio's intention to the guild would be to take over the master of the ft guild, and conquer all over fiore and possess minions (guild members) by his side, he's just waiting for his moment. That is if mashima takes dio seriously unlike those other overhyped villians that didn't amount to anything.

Maybe, I have seen Guilty Crown (both op, endings, what a tradegic yet awesome anime), so maybe that is it. I'm going to search for her name, because her singing really interests me, even though I have no idea what she is even saying, although the subtitles would help. Thanks for the suggestion to where to look for a start.

Oh you are just a newbie then. You haven't seen anything yet, if you kept on reading rather than stopping right now, you wouldn't be able to not stop reading. It's just that fabolous, and considering you're just at ch.15, your interest at it right wouldn't be too much. I love the sountrack for the anime, and while they missed out some parts (mostly the sex because of censorship and all), they get most of the story right. It's pretty old style, that I saw like 4 years ago, and if I told you ending to the anime, it would be a major spoiler, so I'm not going to say much about it. : P

Yep, there's an ova for it. About two right now, one has been released which is called (king of golden egg), that I watched a month ago, where they implement a new style, while retaining to most of the original manga's plot, it was released in June. While the other ova 2 I'm still waiting for. I think it has five ovas in total, I'll check soon about it. You should give a thought of watching them. I know, I know you are extremely busy so but still, lol.

I haven't heard about Shingeki no Kyojin or Tower of God, can you give me a summary about it's about, and is it worth reading and not just fore boredom sakes? (Well I felt bad and remorse over humans getting killed for camera's sake. Is it bad that I actually cared more for animals perishing more than humans? Is that weird? Yeah me and sly are rebels and have seen the darkness of the internet, I guess the morbid curiousity we both had kicked in. : P, but I don't want to see any of that crap anymore, and I stopped after seeing it once).

I'm on at the latest arc (on chapter 317), I have a few more chapters to catch up on, (which I will do since I'm catching up on my other mangas). I can tell you at this point the gore, sex get stale and there isn't much of it, and the plot is more on action and gutz surviviing and stuff like that. (I'm not going to spoil it for you so I'm not going to say what he's doing at the moment). Infact outside of the beginning and mid portion of the volumes overall, there wouldn't be too much of it. Other that than I'm use to it to a point that I forgot that there was any. : P

I'm with you on that, any sane person wouldn't be stand that crap. I saw a rape scene, I basically turned away from it, look at the page number and keep it clicking on to avoid that scene. Give a little peek to see if I went well over the plot. : P My girlfriend said she basically closed her eyes with one hand over face and also kept on clicking pages just to avoid any particular scene). Well if you don't mind the gore and the uncensored sex, then you're pretty much good to go. I mean for me I saw that stuff when I was 15, so you should be fine. Smile

You would really like gutz a lot more than griffith. He's like a better badass version of laxus. I know, I know you would find it ridiculous and would want to bash me for it, but I'm saying what's my opinion. (plz don't me hurt me for saying it) : P Though I met other hardcore laxus fans who actually agree with my statement.

* watches back just to see if an angry fangirl having the opportunity to bite me*

Yep I just laura the admin here is also going to also read berserk and girls going to read some gory manga, which made me happy for some reason. Don't even ask lol.

Vinland Saga-Is about vikings and stuff of that sort, very good and a must read. It just has gore, not too much rape or anything of that sort, or that much nudity).

Zetman-The manga is so much better than the anime, that it's even ridiculous imo for them to compare. They basically missed out the major parts of the storyline, and added scenes that weren't even there in the manga, not to mention how much rushed it was.

Battle Royal-I actually finished this manga 2-3 weeks ago in 3 days. Another must read, and a lot of likeable and unlikeable characters. So you will see the the good and bad nature of humans, as they struggle to keep their lives in a battle of death and they are forced to do so. The gore in this manga seems to be repeated it's mostly characters getting shot to death with the guns. You will sadness in some certain character's death and maybe some happiness in the villian's dying.

I haven't watched the movie though.

Maybe give btoom a shot, if you're not going to watch the anime
It's similar to battle royal but not as gory.

Gantz-Similar to Battle Royal/Btoom, as the participants have to fight to death but not against each other but against mythological creatures. I have been reading it for 5 years so again I'm used to the gore and sex. There is rape in it though. It's up to you if you want to read it ofc.

Yeah don't watch Ichi the Killer even though I have seen women read it. It's simply messed up.
Shamos isn't that good but It's good enough atleast for me to still reading. It's about boxing, yakuza, sex and stuff like that.

Sorry I keep recommending you stuff when you don't have much time as it is. I'm just that type of person to do stuff like that Winking

We also had a chat on kuroko no basuke in the mf chat group section. I'm going to read the manga, I'm still at the point where kise was defeated. So I still have a lot to catch up on. Though I'm still patient enough to wait enough for a season 2 in the anime, because I'm pretty certain there will be. I mean checking the sales, the popularity is off the chart, it's just too good not to get another season.

The more dio fans the better I say. Like I said he was born evil, there wasn't really much good of a reason for why he turned this way. Besides, every manga needs a long time villian that keeps his or her freshness, no matter the circumstances. They also have to be strong, intelligence and no goodness in them imo.

I haven't seen episode 5 yet but I'm planning on watching it soon.

As you can see there is so much to write on, so many thoughts at the back of my mind, that's too hard for me not to write all of it. Very sorry you had to take the time to read so much of my bickering. : P This post of mine is like a common kiko's rant about defending jerza or decadus's logic unleashment. Take your time in responding because you probably have a lot to comment on, you can take about days if you want on replying to my humongous post. : ) You don't have to respond to me quickly or anything, and I'm sure you were surprised to see my post, and probably thought ugh not again : )

Holy crap just reading the thread both of us are basically the reason of why this thread's pages are so long, people might be getting creeped out by it. I know I would like to see these discussions merged into that anime/manga discussion. We are mods, so we should have the power to merge them there, but I'm not sure how to do it myself. Maybe like you said laura can help us on that.

I know I know they are shipping us, because these guys need just the smallest reason imaginable to ship one guy and girl in regards to them conversing with one another.

Yep your troll of a brother val. just kept on text messaging that he found an online girl for me that he's going to ship me with, or something which weirded me out. Then I found out it was you, and then I was like phew. I was at work too, it annoyed me also. : P

I'm sure zani is a big part of it as well, ofc. Maybe luna.

I honestly don't mind being in a relationship with you for fun ofc. You're a nice, genuine, friendly and likeable person to converse with, and we are pretty similar in some aspects and in opinion. I'm pretty sure they are already giving names for our ship. Tired I wonder what they're calling us now. I just hope they don't go overboard with it like they do with the other ships, as I'm kind of a quiet low profile person.

Damn right, we will. and I love to be part of a trolling scheme, so I'm with with you on that.
We will be king and queens taking over this forum, looking forward to it. : D
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:23 am

^There is already a name XD It's Paria.

And holy Sting. That reply is huuggeeee
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:04 am

Wow look at those paragrahs. o.O
It's either pascia or paria though.

Destined to be with each other ofc.
Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 am

I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEED
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:46 pm

noname15 wrote:^There is already a name Laughing It's Paria.

I thought it was pascia Laughing

Wait till you see my reply today...It will be longer Tongue out

Valador wrote:Wow look at those paragrahs. o.O

That shows our love doesn't it, brother? j/k
I like both of them.

Of course Laughing
Piratenking wrote:I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEED

We don't care Piraten...This is the Bored Thread but I am the queen here and you are not allowed to say that(j/k) :P

Last edited by Aria11 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Too late Laughing

Well, get that idea or any thoughts out of the back of your mind. *gives a glare*

Ehehehhe Laughing Well, the shipping has already begun.

noname15 wrote:^There is already a name Laughing It's Paria.

That is the power of Pascia Winking

Valador wrote:Wow look at those paragrahs. o.O

I prefer Pascia though any is fine.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Holy Sting, that reply was almost as long as my PMs to Sly were lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Luna Azul wrote:Holy Sting, that reply was almost as long as my PMs to Sly were lol

I can say the same about me and Goku Laughing
Seriously the PM were so long that I passed the limit(btw, the limit is 10.000 lol) 2 times Very Happy

EDIT:I still write my reply...It will take sometime Laughing
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:22 am

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm...

will post some funny Facebook pictures to make ya'll laugh :P

Spoiler:

that is all for now... funny picture spammer out! Heh Heh
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:47 am

Pascha2 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Too late Laughing

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

7 years?!?! O_O

You are right Very Happy

If you keep up this pace up and continue, you wouldn't probably remember as much as me. : P How long have you been actively reading/watching anime for? I'm betting at a pretty young age (not saying you're old. : P)?

Girls have their own yaoi sides, they simply don't want to admit it to save face, but I bet most do. Yep It has basically everything, and if they were more than friends, they would do those extra curricular activities, you know what I mean. "wink".

lol sorry that was over the top, but I couldn't resist. I could see dio going on missions with someone like natsu, and letting him do all the dirty work, while he gets all the glory. What would his power as a mage be though? I think it would be what similar like zeref's you know what the immortality and all. Just a thought that came to mind.

I think Dio's intention to the guild would be to take over the master of the ft guild, and conquer all over fiore and possess minions (guild members) by his side, he's just waiting for his moment. That is if mashima takes dio seriously unlike those other overhyped villians that didn't amount to anything.

Maybe, I have seen Guilty Crown (both op, endings, what a tradegic yet awesome anime), so maybe that is it. I'm going to search for her name, because her singing really interests me, even though I have no idea what she is even saying, although the subtitles would help. Thanks for the suggestion to where to look for a start.

Oh you are just a newbie then. You haven't seen anything yet, if you kept on reading rather than stopping right now, you wouldn't be able to not stop reading. It's just that fabolous, and considering you're just at ch.15, your interest at it right wouldn't be too much. I love the sountrack for the anime, and while they missed out some parts (mostly the sex because of censorship and all), they get most of the story right. It's pretty old style, that I saw like 4 years ago, and if I told you ending to the anime, it would be a major spoiler, so I'm not going to say much about it. : P

Yep, there's an ova for it. About two right now, one has been released which is called (king of golden egg), that I watched a month ago, where they implement a new style, while retaining to most of the original manga's plot, it was released in June. While the other ova 2 I'm still waiting for. I think it has five ovas in total, I'll check soon about it. You should give a thought of watching them. I know, I know you are extremely busy so but still, lol.

I haven't heard about Shingeki no Kyojin or Tower of God, can you give me a summary about it's about, and is it worth reading and not just fore boredom sakes? (Well I felt bad and remorse over humans getting killed for camera's sake. Is it bad that I actually cared more for animals perishing more than humans? Is that weird? Yeah me and sly are rebels and have seen the darkness of the internet, I guess the morbid curiousity we both had kicked in. : P, but I don't want to see any of that crap anymore, and I stopped after seeing it once).

I'm on at the latest arc (on chapter 317), I have a few more chapters to catch up on, (which I will do since I'm catching up on my other mangas). I can tell you at this point the gore, sex get stale and there isn't much of it, and the plot is more on action and gutz surviviing and stuff like that. (I'm not going to spoil it for you so I'm not going to say what he's doing at the moment). Infact outside of the beginning and mid portion of the volumes overall, there wouldn't be too much of it. Other that than I'm use to it to a point that I forgot that there was any. : P

I'm with you on that, any sane person wouldn't be stand that crap. I saw a rape scene, I basically turned away from it, look at the page number and keep it clicking on to avoid that scene. Give a little peek to see if I went well over the plot. : P My girlfriend said she basically closed her eyes with one hand over face and also kept on clicking pages just to avoid any particular scene). Well if you don't mind the gore and the uncensored sex, then you're pretty much good to go. I mean for me I saw that stuff when I was 15, so you should be fine. Smile

You would really like gutz a lot more than griffith. He's like a better badass version of laxus. I know, I know you would find it ridiculous and would want to bash me for it, but I'm saying what's my opinion. (plz don't me hurt me for saying it) : P Though I met other hardcore laxus fans who actually agree with my statement.

* watches back just to see if an angry fangirl having the opportunity to bite me*

Yep I just laura the admin here is also going to also read berserk and girls going to read some gory manga, which made me happy for some reason. Don't even ask lol.

Vinland Saga-Is about vikings and stuff of that sort, very good and a must read. It just has gore, not too much rape or anything of that sort, or that much nudity).

Zetman-The manga is so much better than the anime, that it's even ridiculous imo for them to compare. They basically missed out the major parts of the storyline, and added scenes that weren't even there in the manga, not to mention how much rushed it was.

Battle Royal-I actually finished this manga 2-3 weeks ago in 3 days. Another must read, and a lot of likeable and unlikeable characters. So you will see the the good and bad nature of humans, as they struggle to keep their lives in a battle of death and they are forced to do so. The gore in this manga seems to be repeated it's mostly characters getting shot to death with the guns. You will sadness in some certain character's death and maybe some happiness in the villian's dying.

I haven't watched the movie though.

Maybe give btoom a shot, if you're not going to watch the anime
It's similar to battle royal but not as gory.

Gantz-Similar to Battle Royal/Btoom, as the participants have to fight to death but not against each other but against mythological creatures. I have been reading it for 5 years so again I'm used to the gore and sex. There is rape in it though. It's up to you if you want to read it ofc.

Yeah don't watch Ichi the Killer even though I have seen women read it. It's simply messed up.
Shamos isn't that good but It's good enough atleast for me to still reading. It's about boxing, yakuza, sex and stuff like that.

Sorry I keep recommending you stuff when you don't have much time as it is. I'm just that type of person to do stuff like that Winking

We also had a chat on kuroko no basuke in the mf chat group section. I'm going to read the manga, I'm still at the point where kise was defeated. So I still have a lot to catch up on. Though I'm still patient enough to wait enough for a season 2 in the anime, because I'm pretty certain there will be. I mean checking the sales, the popularity is off the chart, it's just too good not to get another season.

The more dio fans the better I say. Like I said he was born evil, there wasn't really much good of a reason for why he turned this way. Besides, every manga needs a long time villian that keeps his or her freshness, no matter the circumstances. They also have to be strong, intelligence and no goodness in them imo.

I haven't seen episode 5 yet but I'm planning on watching it soon.

As you can see there is so much to write on, so many thoughts at the back of my mind, that's too hard for me not to write all of it. Very sorry you had to take the time to read so much of my bickering. : P This post of mine is like a common kiko's rant about defending jerza or decadus's logic unleashment. Take your time in responding because you probably have a lot to comment on, you can take about days if you want on replying to my humongous post. : ) You don't have to respond to me quickly or anything, and I'm sure you were surprised to see my post, and probably thought ugh not again : )

Holy crap just reading the thread both of us are basically the reason of why this thread's pages are so long, people might be getting creeped out by it. I know I would like to see these discussions merged into that anime/manga discussion. We are mods, so we should have the power to merge them there, but I'm not sure how to do it myself. Maybe like you said laura can help us on that.

I know I know they are shipping us, because these guys need just the smallest reason imaginable to ship one guy and girl in regards to them conversing with one another.

Yep your troll of a brother val. just kept on text messaging that he found an online girl for me that he's going to ship me with, or something which weirded me out. Then I found out it was you, and then I was like phew. I was at work too, it annoyed me also. : P

I'm sure zani is a big part of it as well, ofc. Maybe luna.

I honestly don't mind being in a relationship with you for fun ofc. You're a nice, genuine, friendly and likeable person to converse with, and we are pretty similar in some aspects and in opinion. I'm pretty sure they are already giving names for our ship. Tired I wonder what they're calling us now. I just hope they don't go overboard with it like they do with the other ships, as I'm kind of a quiet low profile person.

Damn right, we will. and I love to be part of a trolling scheme, so I'm with with you on that.
We will be king and queens taking over this forum, looking forward to it. : D

EDIT:Sees the reply in the thread:
Holy Sting O_o
Ok please don't freak out Happy;
You can reply in a year if you want!!!
And sorry for any grammar or vocabulary mistakes.

Reply time:I am sorry but is longer than I thought.Forgive me Laughing

Lol time for my reply Very Happy
Haha maybe.Well I have been watching anime and reading manga as a fan of them and hobby of course over a year now but of course I used to watch animes back in elementary school along with my brother(animes like pokemon, digimon, sailor moon(my brother didn’t watch this), dragon ball, yugioh, one piece) but I didn’t knew that they were made in Japan(I thought they were American stuff lol) and at that time I didn’t even knew that manga exists.
A year ago I discovered again out of my bored and some of my cousins were watching and reading Naruto(they still do) so I was introduced to the world of Japan Laughing.I remember my first animes were Angel Beats, Elfen Lied(even though I put this one on hold for some months because I freaked out lol), Haruhi Suzumiya and Fairy Tail.What about you?Lol don’t worry I am not that old(well I am 19 and in 2 months I will be 20…Ok I think I am getting old now Laughing)

I think most girls admit they read or watch yaoi. I don’t think is something that you should be embarrassed for. People watch/read yaoi, yuri, ecchi and hentai so is cool with me. Of course nowadays there are so many yaoi fangirls, in every anime/manga that you don’t know what the hell is going on. Personally I can ship boys in a manga that is not yaoi or shounen-ai but I know that they will never happen, and also I am not going like crazy over them.I know what you mean…
You don’t have to say sorry for that Laughing

Lol I can definitely see that happening with Dio and Natsu.Poor Natsu, Dio will take all the glory.Hmm, I think something that has to do with the magic energy of the mage.Kinda like Gatman in the filler of FT but more badass and awesome.
Wow that would be very interesting.First he is introduced like a bad mage, then he loses to Natsu because of nakama power, they become nakama and then he tries to make his evil plan succed by taking over the place of FT’s masterand lead Fiore to chaos.I think if he makes Maka-chan drink enough with some gorgeous women around him, he can sign a paper that says he makes Dio the master lol…Doubt this would happen but just for the lolz. Doubt Mashima would make such an awesome villain as Dio because in FT villains are bad enough to do something so bad,if you know what I mean.

Did you like GC?I liked the animation and OST but not the strory.It had many plot holes and many clichés.It was good and I really liked the past of the Shue and the guy with the white hair(can’t remember his name now).Your welcome.I am a little confused because I know the band is called Supercell and the singer’s name is Chelly or something I think, but I don’t know how they are related to the anime.I have listened to some of her songs and I have download the whole GC OST.Bios Delta especially is awesome *o*

Yesterday I read 85 chapters!!!Honestly I couldn’t stop reading it.It was so awesome, amazing.The story, the characters, the art …EVERYTHING.I will watch the anime when I will be a lot ahead in the manga.Thanks for the info.Yep I am busy with uni now but I think I will manage to watch them during Christmas holidays(I just hope that I will).

Shingeki no Kyojin:
Spoiler:
.The manga is great and the story very good.You might not like the art in the first volumes but is getting better and better and you can feel the despare the humans feel, how titans eat humans, their war, everything.The latest chapters especially are very good and you think that humanity has lost all hope.The manga is on-going, monthly and has 38 chapters till now.
Tower of God:
Spoiler:
.In the top floor who can have anything you wish. But doing so you have to face a lot of things, tests and of course people who might betray you and of course friends who will do everything for you.The manwha is on going, weekly(by luck I started this one when the author took a 2 weeks break) and has 115 chapters(but S1 stops in ch. 79 and then S2 starts).
I hope that helped.Both of them are great manga.SnK has only great reviews and won the Kondasha award of 2011 and in Korea ToG is something like the OP of japan or in other words the most popular manhwa right now(even more than Noblesse, the other manhwa I read).Don’t worry, If you ever want to start reading them I sure you that you won’t waste your time(but if you feel that you did waste your time with them you can blame me in the end Laughing).

(Actually for some reason I feel the same.Maybe is because we know that humans die everyday thousands of them, because of wars, sickness, not having something to eat, no water and other things that it makes you realize that there is death.But for animals is not the same.The die without knowing that they will die, only in the end they feel it and of course humans kill them legally for their meat and fur, even for fun which I completely hate and they use them for their products they make such as dairy products, honey etc… Beside what nature gave them for protection they don’t have anything else to protect themselves against us.I haven’t watch any gore or morbid scene because I know that it will affect in a bad way).

I am on chapter 102 so can you just tell me if there is going to be more rape because when I realized that Casca was going to get raped in those chapters I didn’t even look the panels.I did the same as your girlfriend actually.I just kept on clicking the pages with my one hand in front of my eyes so that way to not see the rape.But unfortunately because my stupid computer stopped working(as always), it stopped in a panel where Griffith raped her and I just closed my laptop screen since I couldn’t do anything more.God, after what Griffith passed for a year with that f*cking torturer(I just wanted to kill him when he said to Guts what he did to Griffith) and was so helpless(when I saw how his body was, it shocked me so much) and then in the end he did all those horrible things to gain power and become a God hand and raped the only person who trusted him…I was just like:’’F*CK YOU GRIFFITH, YOU HORRIBLE PERSON’’…You know all this was just so much for me for one day.And that idiot and pervert king:’’Kill him with FIRE’’….Sorry but I just want to express my feelings for this manga that even though it has so many gore and sex and violence still is amazing.Sometimes I am wondering what is going on in Miura’s mind Laughing

Haha I think you have the wrong impression of how I like Laxus(I think I am the one at fault).In my top 10 fav. Characters Laxus is only 6th.That means there are 5 characters that I like more than Laxus but because of reasons(like 2 of them are dead, one has family lol, and the other 2 are females), I have made Laxus seem like an important character to me but actually when I compare him to the others is just a cool and great character.And if I say that I agree with you in that?Honestly how can I compare Laxus to Guts now?I believe Guts is more badass and awesome than Laxus(I will bite if you say that Laxus is a crap character and he is just OP, and uses nakama power or if you want to take Laxus from me Tongue out).

Lol maybe I am the reason why Laura is going to read Berserk now and Esumi Shingeki no Kyojin(check Manga/Anime recommendation thread).I like it too, because people expect from women to only read/watch crappy romance manga/anime and fangirl over bl hints in the other manga. And I like when they are proved wrong Very Happy

Vinland Saga, Zetman and Battle Royale are already in the list Winking

I watched the movie because I read that the Hunger Games books were based on this(even though this is not true as the author said) so after I read the first book(currently in the 3rd) and watched the movie I decided to watch Battle Royale and it was very good.
Ok I will try to but I can’t promise anything.

Rape?No thank you.I don’t like at all see those stuff or reading about them.
Haha don’t worry about it since I like when someone recommends me manga or anime because I like them.Well the problem is if I will have time to watch/read them Very Happy

Oh yeah I remember that.KnB is great.Oh so you are still that behind in the manga?Which chapter exactly?I am up to date and have read the raw of 189.Kyaa, I am also waiting for S2 *o* I am sure there will be one on spring season(crosses fingers).Btw have you heard the mangaka being threaten?It has become a huge problem for many events because that a**hole is sending notes with something that can kill people and police hasn’t found him/her yet.

I feel the same.Till now he doesn’t have a reason to say that can make him better or just give him something that fans can see good in him.After what his father did he became that way.That is how reality many tmes works.Abusing of the mother in front of the child is a way of making this child being either someone eho doesn’t voice his/her opinion and believes everything is fine or someone that can be like Dio or someone that tries to make his/her life better.

Watch it soon because tomorrow we will have a new episode to discuss.

LOL, they resemble Kiko’s and Deca’s posts a lot.But I don’t mind at all.Don’t worry about it.Express yourself as you want, write long essays about your thoughts, what you want and those things will reach the other person(in that case, me Laughing).That is what you call communication and how people want to express their thoughts. To tell you the truth I have wrote such long essays with other people as well, like Goku(our VM were so long that we decided to talk through PM even if I passed the limit almost 2 times lol).Funny thing is I like to read long essays or generally read.I can’t stand “small” talk and just “yeah, I agree” or “hmm, of course”…I want real communication as much as possible here on my interent life when you can’t see the other person.Lol it took me 2 hours to write this essay of mine – I won you,mine is longer.Now you can take your time replying to me.Yep, it seems that we keep this thread alive but today some people decided to come here and leave their comments. Unacceptable Tongue out I will ask Laura since I don’t know how to do this stuff but to tell you the truth I like this place where we can discuss about almost everything.We are bored and we are talking to do something interesting.

Haha I know…To tell you the truth I was expecting that lol.I mean we are discussing for more than 4 pages in this thread, alone and none left a comment.I figured that this would happen since we tend to ship people here who talk with each other more than with others Laughing
He told me that he texted you about that but I thought he told you it was me at first.He told me when I joined the chat yesterday.This is how it went:
Vald:’’Aria do you mind being shipped with someone?’’ – Me thinking: WTF is he talking about, lol?
Me:’’With who?And do you ship me with someone?’’
Vald:’’Tell me and I will tell you’’ – Me thinking: Troll…And please God, don’t let it be what I think it is.
Me:’’I don’t know…Tell me with who first and then I will tell you”
Vald:’’With Pascha’’ – Me thinking: Oh God I knew it.Because of the Bored Thread I am sure.
Me:’’Because we are talking in the bored thread right?I am sure this is the reason’’
Vald:’’Yes’’
Me:’’Does he know about that?’’
Vald:’’I just texted him and he said he doesn’t mind and also that he is at work now and told me to stop texting him’’ – Me thinking: I can’t believe it lol

And then the others start shipping us and giving us names, LOL
Haha, he didn’t told you it was me?If it was me I would think:’’Is he drunk?’’(don’t take it seriously brother, just a joke).I can understand why this would be annoying.

Yep Zani was the first one to say something with that comment she left here.No Luna doesn’t ship us(reasons:See in the Romance Tail shipping thread).Well Vald made us his OTP lol Laughing

I don’t mind either as long is for fun and if you ever feel that you are not comfortable with it we will just stop this shipping thing(since you have a gf and all and I wouldn’t like to make you feel uncomfortable with this).Aww, thanks for your kind words.I think the same about you and I like that we can talk so easy and write those long essays to express our thoughts. Yep, just right after Vald wrote that in the chat.Names:Pascia or Paria.Same here.I wouldn’t like it at all, so I made myself clear in this thread and in the RT shipping that,this is clearly for fun and nothing else and to not take it seriously.I think they know about it and they won’t take it seriously.

Yes the plan has started…Troll king and queen of this forum.I can’t wait for what is coming next Very Happy

Last edited by Aria11 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:03 am

Aww my otp moments just keep coming and coming. So happy. Very Happy
Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:08 am

Valador wrote:Aww my otp moments just keep coming and coming. So happy. Very Happy

You are happy about it as it seems Laughing
Well sure thing is that we have more moments than Gruvia lol
Did you read my whole reply?

Last edited by Aria11 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next