Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:28 pm

You mean Val is free now Lisa?XD

Not when you start hitting on his sis :p

No she wouldn'y :p

Neve watched that.

what?XD

FamLAxXFemLAx :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 pm

I shipped it secretely ever since you two talked back in mf.
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Lisa77 wrote:You are encouraging him so that is a method of helping.
you feel jealousy when aria is spending time with pascha, plus you are quite protective of your bro.

I ship lunaxdeveraux
Or setting him up for defeat abd ridicule >:}D
I do not... I feel boredom :p

O.o Someone actually ships that?
Lisa77 wrote:I shipped it secretely ever since you two talked back in mf.
D:< This is a big surprise... O.o I thought everyone shipped him with other...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Jelly luna is jelly. I can see the jealousy in your eyes.
The first comment was how you want devereaux to steal her away from ur bro.

I did devereauxluna ftw!

Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Lisa77 wrote:Jelly luna is jelly. I can see the jealousy in your eyes.

I did devereauxluna ftw!

DeverouxXLuna/DeverLu Vs DeverouxXSin/AlexIn
Jager
Jager
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Location : At the bottom of the hill but at the top of the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 pm

That's passive sin right? I like the name alexin so I could ship that too.
Also deverlu ftw!
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Lisa77 wrote:That's passive sin right? I like the name alexin so I could ship that too.
Also deverlu ftw!
Yup.
AlexIn is canon.
DeverLu is fandom.
Jager
Jager
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 pm

I did devereauxluna ftw!

Nah, its my glasses doing tricks with the eyes.
So?And it was not, it was of how much i missed him :'D

O.o
ThT IS SO Rre
Deveroux wrote:

I did devereauxluna ftw!

DeverouxXLuna/DeverLu Vs DeverouxXSin/AlexIn
Mo need to fight, i give up :p
Lisa77 wrote:That's passive sin right? I like the name alexin so I could ship that too.
Also deverlu ftw!
How quick you jump ship xd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 pm

U miss your bro even though he wasn't gone that long?
Awwww so cute. :3

Yes I shall ship what pleases me.
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:18 pm

I missed Alex not Pascha xD

Fienthen xD I guess everythign does?XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Meh you would miss pascha a lot if he went for weeks.

That I do.
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:05 pm

I would miss him even if it wasn't weeks :')
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:20 pm

I knew it. Pascha and you have a great relationship. And hope it grows strong

I wish this relationship never changes.

yours truly, biggest fan of the sibling relationship between u two.

Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Me too .

Me too lol

Aw, that is so cute, let me hug you again *hugs*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Is happy she gets hugged again#

I'm not lying or trying to suck up to u, I'm just telling the truth.
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 pm

I just found it cute lol, You have no reason to be sucking up to me or lie xD

Unless you want to troll, but doesn't look like it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:14 pm

IS PASCIA :P
And I will not fall in your trap Dev.

I will tell everything to my bro :p

Last edited by Aria11 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Aria11 wrote:....................

I will tell everything bro :p
I'm not going to be able to try and seduce you.....I'm....busy.....with.....disturbing....shit.
..........they saw a shark wearing a tuxedo and who had legs. He was leaned against a penis shaped cloud and was smoking weed as he nodded to them...........
That's what I'm dealing with.
Jager
Jager
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:34 pm

^Great, deal with your gay creep shark and leave me alone.
I belong to pascha :p

That was....disturbing >_>

Last edited by Aria11 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Aria11 wrote:^Great, deal with your gay creep shark and live me alone.

Pascha can have you.
THAT, was disturbing? You know what's disturbing? Almost getting raped by a mass of ramen noodles. That's disturbing.
Jager
Jager
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:44 pm

^.............
Stop saying those disturbing things.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:31 am

Deveroux wrote:
Aria11 wrote:....................

I will tell everything bro :p
I'm not going to be able to try and seduce you.....I'm....busy.....with.....disturbing....shit.
..........they saw a shark wearing a tuxedo and who had legs. He was leaned against a penis shaped cloud and was smoking weed as he nodded to them...........
That's what I'm dealing with.
...lol someone knows how ti treat a lady,thats some charm you got there :p

Aria11 wrote:^Great, deal with your gay creep shark and leave me alone.

Aria11 wrote:^.............
Stop saying those disturbing things.
Riiiiiight, I can't tell someone was bitter :p

And thts what makes Alex...Alex...didn't you miss it?XD We lacked the disturbing perv troll :p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 am

Pascha2 wrote:

Hello my precious, beautiful lady. : D

Right back at you.

No, If I couldn't keep with you, then there really is no reason for me to become your king, if I can't follow you for such simple reasons, because this isn't out of the norm for me. I could count them, I wouldn't really need to when I could copy and paste our replies in Microsoft Word, where the tool enabler will allow the application to determine how many words are in together from start to finish.
I'd bet over 1,000,000 words. but I'm pretty lazy to click on pages from where we start to recent. Lazy troll king is lazy. Btw I actually save it all of these comments on a wordpad/Microsoft word, because if my computer shuts down (does from time to time as you have seen in the previous chat about silly convos), and I would be frustrated to see my comments not there anymore.

I bet they would get turned off from how much you post to due the length/longitivity of said posts, and only want to return your replies in jest to not make you upset. Laughing Jk. I have that happened to me too, but some of them would apologize, because they can't keep up with our convo, or just a few words to their final say. Pfft cowards, not worthy of being in the same level as me. : P

That's the thing you can learn from your mistakes, and make yourself a better typer/writer. Whether it's from run-on statement, grammar issues, misspelling, or any fallacies being committed. Plus I use google chrome internet explorer, so if there is any error in my statements it allows to view it, so I can correct it later on by right clicking. : D I have seen many people who would learn and we see improvement, and many who are stubborn to learn and they keep on making the same mistakes, because they have a big ego and holy than though smug attitude, where in their opinion they're right while others are blatantly wrong.

Yes, it's harder to type when it's dark, because sometimes you make mistakes and you need to see the keyboard, and you can't because of the little light. So then you have to remember where the basic keys are. In my lessons, we were always taught to know the asdfgh to jkl' with our left and right hands respectively without looking at them, and we would usually have tests and our eyes have to be on the screen, and we would fail if we even look once on our keyboards, so It was very strict and demanding. I use to have a bad habit of saying sorry to anyone whether it was valid or not to apologize didn't really matter to me. I guess I'm just too nice of a guy. : D From now on, we shall not be formal to one another, otherwise that will effect our plan. : D

I'm happy we don't have to see those terrible terrible similes once again (and I'm not going to read our previous conversation just to see if it's there anymore). I'm glad the constant tongue in cheek simile and the wink (the one you loved) be removed. Sorry queen, but I just have the habit of wanting to punch anything that I would feel would irritate me. Kinda like how I punch the screen when I see natsu turning into nakama king and throwing out his nakama punches/kicks and ofc the speech ofc any scenes that are similar to this and those that don't make sense. Poor pascha's computer screen, Laughing. I don't punch too hard though, I'm being honest okay. I don't want to pay for another LCD monitor screen because it's expensive : P

Don't worry young grasshopper, you will be on the same level as me one of these days, but it's rare the queen being in the same level as otaku king trolly pascha. I shall teach you the wisdom of reading mangas/watching anime and how to spend the time in accordingly while finishing off your other busy work. Okay that sounded pretty stupid and cheesy, I'm sorry lol. You will honestly be shocked at how many mangas/animes I have read and accumulated. I'm quite familiar with most of the anime/manga in general, some I don't know like the ones I questioned you about, but it's rare. :P

The first anime I watched as a kid was saint seiya, and gundam mobile universe, and also he-man ofcourse. The thing as I never really understood of what they were saying, but I just liked the music, and looked at the bright color pictures, and also try to imitate them, or try to draw their faces which ofc I sucked at. I was given anime pictures to color when I was a kid, so that made me very happy. I actually almost cried as a 10 year old when I saw the original cardcaptor being finished. There's another season of it which I think is exclusively for japanese viewers, with a japanese name, (no english dubs), and it's with lee, sakura and others being older, and more mature with their relationships, (I think the former mentioned are also married but I'm not too sure though)but I'm too old to see it now,though my sister does have collections saved on her computer with CDS, and the episodes on a DVD player for a live tv which she watches from time to time, and annoys me when I want to see something else damnit when she comes over! I was 5 though, so what do you expect? My parents would get irritated sometimes, but they never did hit me though, so I'm thankful they bared my intolerable behaviour. : P

That's the thing you're now busy with uni, and other stuff you want to spend with time with your family/friends, so that even makes it impossible for you to follow new anime/mangas when you are busy enough as it is. Not to mention while I love mangas/animes most of the time, sometimes I would get bored of it, and have the feel to skip some scenes from a certain manga, due to boredom. Then I realize I have to catch up, and then gets me frustrated. So yea folks,It's better to read/watch when you have the time for it, and if it fits your schedules otherwise you will turn out to be like me, frustrating and punching things for no reason. : P

Sometimes I think naruto is actually in love with sasuke and vice versa. I mean sure you want to save the guy it's fine, but to keep on doing the same crap over and over is just intolerable, especially with sasuke not even going to change his mind whatsover, and if you read the recent chapters, apparently he wants to find out the truth about what happened his clan with
Spoiler:
. Shikamaru seems to be reasonable as he has told naruto countless times, to forget about this whole chasing sasuke business, and focus on his own goals/plot and strength. Naruto then replies with if I can't save one close friend of mine then I don't deserve to be a hokage. Shikamaru gave himself a facepalm, and shrugs it off saying do what ever you want, idiot. I'm a big fan of shikamaru, so I had to add this particular scene in, though he's not my favourite: kakash is
: P I don't know when it's going to end, it all depends on kishi ofcourse. He can keep on expanding character development for other array of characters in the manga, implement new stories, focus on backgrounds if he prefers, so It's not going to finish soon if he wishes too. Yea, the scene where how child lucy kills the students in her class because they bullied her for her appearance and personality was very disturbing, not to mention how she killed kohta's family from jealous to be another. When they finally met once again after so long, made me very happy, and I even shed a manly tear and was saddened when it ended. Another anime that made me shed manly tears was clannad/clannad after story, the girl was soo cute and I found out a few months ago the protagonist's seiyus happen to gray/juvia.

Especially when they hug as bromance like in most yaoi mangas doesn't really bother me. Although the extra curricular activities, makes me disturbed and not want to read any. I haven't seen any Hentai other than bibleblack which was freaking disturbing. Most doesn't even have a story, and it's very rare one does have. It's just sex sex, harem, rape, you name it. Pointless to watch it, when I could be doing something constructive with my time.

I have never watched the fillers, but it's good to see juvia and gajeel team up once again as they did in their previous guild. I'm sure they worked fine together, and this would make juvia serious as well (though I'm sure she was imagining and fawning over gray, because the anime staff does make her one huge obsessive to a very good extent than the manga which would get gajeel all irritated if he saw that, as he wants to concentrate on the work ahead. Lol yea dio doesn't want any replicas being created as he wants himself to have the original. Yep, mashima would force dio to be a disadvantage, and that would allow natsu to use his usual nakama punch while he thinks about his fellow nakama. : P Mashima trolls us as dio is still alive, but is damaged heavily, and says he will continue his plan of world domination this time underground. : D Thanks I could actually envision dio saying all of that, but use some different words, but the intent will be there in his meanings. That would totally rock if he did. Laxus and Erza will laugh that they wanted to be good guys, when they could actually follow dio to even become more badasses and cooler than they already are. Isn't that what they want in their whole lives.It's better then mashima turning into a boring predictable shounen that looks similar to shoujo Laughing

Thanks we both have the same favourites. I liked the dog too, dio should've atleast not done any harm to it, that's one of the few reasons I don't favour him that much though, but he's still top for me in this manga. GC wasn't that good overall, my reasons you already know by now. It had so much promise to be one of those better animes of the year, but it was poorly executed, and the creator seemed to be confused at times, and made me think if he actually knew what he was doing, rather than throwing ideas out of his ass. Yuucihi Nakamura is my favourite and him voicing gray is not the big reason for that. He voiced other characters I truly enjoyed as well: oreki (from hyouka), kintoki (gintama), tomoya (clannad), Greed (FMA Brotherhood). My other favourite seiyus: Noriaki Sugiyama (Bleach: Uryu), Morita Masazaku (Bleach: Ichigo), Aywako Kawasumi (Saber from Fate Stay Series), Daisuke Namiakwa (jellal), Akira Ishida (gaara from naruto), Kazuya Nakai (Zoro from OP) and Happy's VA (which is female, but I'm too lazy to know her name).

In this upcoming days, I won't be surprised to see you up to Chapter 315+. Awesome, I don't really make many bets with my friends, because they aren't really interested in manga/anime, unfortunately. Nicholas really is a coward though, the funny part is he's actually donning a gutz signature calling him badass because of his looks without even reading the manga, Laughing. He said he read one chapter, and gave up, because the gore will traumatize him. Wonder if we could sneak in insults on any other member here in a thinly veiled sense, because you know they won't read our long continuous pages of bickering. Trolloll Laughing. I saw luna calling you a home-wrecker, lol, what a girl. You said it perfectly, damn you my thought process is similar to yours that can't add anything to it. : P Oh I actually study criminology for 4 years now, even though I'm becoming an accountant. Some of the aspects in ratio of crim really interests me, that I want to know more about it. Damn curiosity. : P

Well I'm not going to be surprised to see what the protagonist's expression would be too be honest, because I mean his own care loving mother who give him birth and raised all just to being eaten by a giant before his very own eyes. I mean I imagine the expressions would be disbelief, shocked, traumatized, saddened, crying, etc. It's common and it makes one human. Looking forward to read it, will add the name to my phone diary.

Oh I see they have to be qualified first, that sounds interesting. Thanks for the info, and the clarification. This is kinda reminding of the manga that I used to read but dropped, but I can't pinpoint the name of what it was unfortunately. Trusting your teammates/friends(nakama) is the only way one would even have any chance of success, and the survival rate will only go up. Thanks for not spoiling it too much though, otherwise it would've been boring to know what would happen if you kept on going, and the rate/chance for me to read said manga will only decrease. : P Lol, that kinda reminds me of griffith, a man who looks like a woman. Something we mentioned in our chat. : P ( His full name is Cadis Estrama Di Raizel, which is awfully long for a protagonist. The king won't blame the queen this time, I don't want to blame poor ol' sting that much either because of what minerva is doing to him. : D)

Does MAL stand for Myanimelist? I usually go to that site, search on google, read some catalogues of animes that are coming up or resort to the usual wiki articles. Some sites don't even have the proper chapters, and some are missing or the translation aren't up to par and others don't make sense and can be mistranslated. Mangafox and Mangastream are usually quality for me. Oh I forgot about animefushigi but I don't use that site that much anymore. Sometimes the sites mentioned have so many ads, that it slows down my computer despite using popblockerad application.

Morbid curiosity just got to me, as I couldn't think about anything else than seeing how a death would look like. My heart was beating so much just envisioning it, and unfortunately I went through, and for some reason my heart went calm right after seeing a dead murder video being finished. I haven't seen one since then nor am I planning to as it effects the mental mind mostly and causes depression, insomnia and sleep related diseases with stress. You know, that's actually the reason for me too. My grandmother passed away a few years ago, but I didn't cry (mostly shock/saddened) at all, but when I saw my parents/gf and others crying on one's shoulders, it made me shed a tear, that I had to control my emotions because I don't want to be that emotional. Same thing with my cousin's 40 year old passing away from kidney rupture, and heart failure, didn't cry much when I was in his funeral. Though sometimes I do think about a corpse's face especially when their eyes are not closed. Oh I am lucky enough to see an animal not killed infront of my eyes in real life, as I have only seen it online. I'm actually somewhat vegetarian because I prefer to be one, but I only meat because my body needs it with the protein intake,fibre and saturated muscles that need developing as I'm a young adult. My parents friends don't even care that much about animals dying that they would resort to eat anything that would fill their stomach. It disgusts me on how they would think or say something as inhumane as that. I honestly don't even hurt a fly no matter how annoying they can be. I just throw them out with a towel in my hands, rather than squishing them.
Exactly, precious life is precious. I am greatful for not being homeless Laughing Though I did help a homeless woman by giving her food, some left over money, apple juice and my worned out jacket when I was out for a drive. So I'm very nice, generous and helpful king you know Laughing. As they say forget about the past, make yourself a better person and only think of the present/future. Because thinking of sad memories from the past will only hurt you and cause you more stress. : P

No problem. It's called Wolf Guy Ookami no Mushou. It came out in 2007. The story is about a half werewolf-half human named Akira Inugami who happens to be a new exchange student at a middle high school. The secret he can turn into a werewolf on a full moon at night, and has the ability to survive inflected fatal wounds no matter how dangerous they can be whether it's from weapons, or falling off a high structured building it doesn't matter because he will survive, which questions us reads to think that he is immortal. For that people are jealous of him and want to kill him especially the members of a yakuza ( a japanese mafia).

Spoiler:

The new manga is an adaptation of the old wolf guy which was published in 1970-71 which had about 11 volumes. The plot also differs greatly in the mid point of the story and it is more graphic than the original. The art/scenery and atmosphere is fantastic also, and the plot is quite interesting enough to make you want to read it more. Has a lot of violence also. Not sure if the manga is finished but I haven't read it any recent chapters yet. So far it looks it will have a good ending. If you any other questions about this particular manga, don't be hesitant to ask. Plus one of the yakuza's gf is really intolerable and is a big time bitch that you will hate a lot. I did too, I couldn't stand her and plus she's pretty ugly. She played a part in assisting the yakuza in raping the poor helpless teacher despite being a fellow human and laughing at her misery, and killing other students, while not giving a damn about her school life (heck she threw a full lit bomb at the school and then laughed as she walks away).

Sorry I couldn't resist, I will tone it down of me giving spoilers out like it was free candy from halloween. : P I mean the king was just desperate and started to attempt to rape all because her daughter looked his wife for frickin sakes (Natsu should use nakama power flame breath!!). He did look at gutz when he raped her, he wanted to see his expression, his determination and what he is made of. I saw the whole thing, but I tried to avoid the rape sections and just look at their faces instead. I try because I'm kinda pervy. : P It turns me off since it's rape and not both partners will-fully acting in intercourse. Griffith just really obsessed about Gutz that at it's pretty creepy.
From what I have seen it's still in the mid point. The main point of the manga is gutz confronting griffith and stopping his plans. Right now both of their stories of where they are don't correlate with one another, and they are so far away from each other that it will take from time to catch up and meet up once again.. Besides right now, Gutz is focused on protecting another kingdom with new allies on his side (ofc being a badass once again as he always is). The recent chapters also expand more on gutz's backstory to give him more proper character development as well. Not going to spoil you more than that.

Yes, It's black dog if I am not mistaken. He raped and killed a villager (and the people around her) all because she helped gutz and co escape from the black dog when they were weakened. Good intuition made by you by skipping it, because you will also hate this bastard a lot and should be killed with fire, painfully and slowly. That's what miura does though, he's probably also a gore/rape fanatic, but has toned it down more atleast. He probably enters his troll mode once he does implement, draw those particular scenes just to see people freak out Laughing. I never had trouble sleeping but some of the scenes do pop in my head from time to time. : )

If you would like to and not troubled by it, then I have no problem of wanting to see them. Though I think you already know my favourite character of all time. Is Edward from FMA your favourite character of all time? I have a feeling it would be. My favourite characters in fairy tail are gray (which is obvious by everyone who knows me), gildartz, Juvia, Ultear, mystogan(edolas only, don't like the earthland counterpart), Loki, Freed, Midnight, and Laxus. I like bisca, edo lucy, edo erza, and cana a bit too.

I also ship Gale, LaMi, Cobrana, Elfgreen, Lyvia(not that much anymore), and RoYu. I support Nalu, Nali, Lolu, and Jerza but don't care much about them.

Bored Thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_m933a4umsK1ruiv8h

You heard me, you know exactly what I said!

Laxus is absolutely a crappy character and has generic electric moves. He tries very hard to act badass when he's not really that special Very Happy
Come at me queen, I know I could withstand your poisonous bites, because I am:

Bored Thread. - Page 15 Zeref_gif
Watching you!

Nicholas wants to see your reactions as well, eh? Not bad, atleast that troll can think rationally for once. That doesn't really matter though because:

Bored Thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_m6pur5aKCb1qg37pao8_r1_500
I am The king who has the powers of zeref who will obliterate the demon queen/erza anytime he wishes too. To a point where demon queen will finally accept that her laxus is just an ordinary muscular bonehead who is irrelevant, and that she will proudly obey her king's wishes also trololol Very Happy

(lol poor gajeel btw)
(It's kind of a hassle to look for the right images/gifs. Tumblr is awesome!)

I personally think he's going to be in your top 5 of all time, he's already in mine. That is something considering how many mangas/animes I have watched/read. So yea, take your time. You'll probably like grifith a bit more but I doubt he would your surpass your love for gutz.

Don't worry about it, I'm a pretty quick reader, it won't take me too long catching up.
Plus, I need to catch up on area no kishi another sport manga about soccer.

Thanks for the links. Oh god, the things people can do to such a crazy extent. It's like that psychopath wants to boil the creator in acid. Sending a note with powder liquid my god. What parody for fricken sakes? I guess the perpetrator is a extremist fan (student from a campus?) of the old slam dunk manga which is similar to kuroko. Yes, he should be found and punished/disciplined and thrown in jail for that crap, all of this for a freaking manga. Sigh. You want to find him so you can use your demonic powers and poison bite the crap out of him? Laughing. "He took everything from me", made me lol. Yea, I feel bad for Fujimaki-san also but it looks like that idiot is going to be caught on where his whereabouts are, and with more clues coming up recently. It's only a matter of time now.

It's good if villains never change. It's just makes them that more likeable. I mean look at fairy tail, all the villians are changing into good guys or getting killed. There hasn't been a long lasting villain in fairytail other than ultear, and now she's good and repented for her sins, and she was a good girl all along but had a terrible background that made her act this way until now. For zeref, we don't even know if he's a villain or not, or if he's in the same circumstances as someone like Ultear. Fairy Tail simply doesn't have good villains, and they seem rushed and poorly developed, and that is some of the reasons I don't like about it, even though I still enjoy the manga dearly.Just saw episode 5 of jojo, now I'm going to watch epi 6, so I can post my thoughts and opinion about this. Although our opinion is very similar, so it won't change much. : P

True, you would be thinking "why did I not say this sooner, why did I wait or not said at the right time" and that would get a person frustrated, in the long run. It's like why would you even bother posting in a forum when you don't even post your own opinion and act all fake and become one of us yes-men/women, who can't think for themselves, and are subdued in confirmation bias, like a bunch of hurdle sheep. I just hope you don't lose your interest in having continuous conversations with me, even we agree with each other constantly : P

No one will be able to interrupt us, they are simply not as good of a posters as two are my sweet queen of trolldom. I'm just waiting for the time as well, I'm writing an X letter marked with red on my calendar for the days that have already gone by.

He won't be able to read your question. As he's having attempting to "troll" us, when he's the one who's falling in his own trap. Yea, I saw that she called him hot, cool and handsome, Laughing. Lol, suitcase. Valisa FTW!

For sure, I won't take this seriously, I never really did from the start. It would just make it awkward for us, if we actually do become a "romantic couple", which ofcourse will never happen, I'll give you my word on that. Aww thank, her name is Terra. So it's PaulxTerra, FTW. Paterra? Laughing Hope you find someone special in your life that will have trust in you, love you, and always care about you, has to be hot/handsome also because you don't like ugly petite guys :P

I had personal problems yesterday so I couldn't respond to your post. Thankfully it was sorted out and the situation now is as calm as ever. So I'm thankful for that as I was very worried.

Sly mentioned it eh? He probably laughed a lot in the meaning, though I don't know what language the word means of a woman giving out birth. Maybe spanish? Don't know. Pascia is fine, I like it better. Smile

This took me 2 hours to respond actually, so I can keep up with you. That means, you are not winning anymore, so there. The king has come to the kingdom to take his rightful place, so you can't brag about it anymore! My posts are also now longer, so try to beat it if you can, though I know one of these days, you'll give up, and I will win! muahahahaha :P

We are already recognized as trolling king and queen that would take over this place. Now we just need to start out our plan in full force and in formation, so people will regret ever shipping us. Very Happy

Ps. Oh he was? It sounded pretty familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who voices sugu. I fail as a dio fan. Sad Btw, did you edit this final post, just to include this info in,after our chat finished? Laughing

Hello again my handsome prince : D

Aww that was cute C:

Nuh King don’t be lazy and do it just for the lolz.For some reason I am afraid to know the number.Over 1,000,000 words?!Lol new record then.I do that also, hehe…My laptop is stupid as you know(yep I know, I remember you said that).Same here.I like that this thread have so many replies from us and long posts.We scare people away : D

Lol I think this is the case.One said that he was bored to reply back(but he did either way).I replied back after a week but I haven’t see his reply for over a month now lol Laughing.At least they apologize to you.They leave me without even an apology lol.Aria didn’t have another person to talk with so much before, besides sis Goku, and she has Pascha now : D.Cowards, indeed as you said.Not in the same levels as us.We are rulers of the words now lol.

Ehh I also use internet explorer(my google chrome is stupid Laughing) but it does not allow me that.I have to use the google translation if I don’t remember how a word is spelled. Sadly I can’t use it for grammar issues Terrified . (I should have borned in America or England : D . That way I should write better now and I shouldn’t translate it inside my head what I write).I know.I try to learn how to write better on English by reading books on English and not Greek, and is very helpful till now.I like learning different languages but better improve the English one.People don’t like someone else to tell them their mistakes. They can’t understand this and they keep repeating them, without learning anything because in their head there is only their need to prove them wrong rather than learning for themselves. That’s a pity actually since you don’t learn anything and your whole try was for nothing at the end.

Wow that sounds difficult.Did it took you time to learn typing that way.I try by myself since I use the laptop everyday for my internet life(lol) and the assignments I have to do.Lol I also used do that. I am a pretty nice person, too.I still am, but I am not stupid anymore with people and what they really want from me.Yes, we will not.I don’t really like to be formal with a friend Very Happy

Because of you, Luna removed the wink one Terrified I loved wink.I blame everything on you now Tongue out The tongue one was weird but not my wink.Why you did that?T^T I am not forgiving you.Lol you actually did that?Which chapter was it?Tenrou arc or the fight between Sting/Rogue?I don’t believe you.Poor screen, you release your anger on the screen.Take a pillow and throw it on the floor or at least a dish.Haha, serves you well Tongue out

Oh I can’t wait for the lessons then Tongue out.Ehh don’t underestimate queen, she will be #1 one of these days.Hehe you don’t know the ones I read.Queen is proud.She outsmarted king with her awesome manga she reads.Please post a list or something, I want to see the list you have Laughing.I am awesome Tongue out

I have seint seya and gundam in my list to watch.I have heard that they are great animes.I don’t know he-man…or I know him, lol?Why you never understood a thing? Laughing I like the art and music too, but I think the story is the valid point of an anime.You suck at drawing too?I tried once to draw Juvia but I failed,lol.Wow you cried?You must really love the anime then.I thought it was cute and interesting, and I shipped LeexSakura of course Cute I haven’t heard of this one.Maybe I am wrong but it might be the manga Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Spoiler:
because the characters look alike a lot, and their names are also the same.Btw, this is the first manga I ever finished and it was…so difficult to understand because of the time travel and who is who.It just blown my mind.If I hadn’t spoiled myself before with reading it’s wiki to understand what is going on I would have dropped it when it would start getting confused to the point of making your head hurt.Till now I still don’t understand most of it Laughing.I have also saved the two seasons of CCS Cute Lol your sister, might doing this on purpose(my bro did that a lot,but not anymore, he is saying is boring).Mine did either.In fact they were amused that me and my bro were waking up that early ever weekend morning to watch anime Laughing.

I am busy with uni a lot lately and I will be busy during Christmas holidays >.< Lol I don’t want to turn out like you and start punching my laptop and kill it Tongue out.I do that in the anime episodes, mostly.I don’t remember doing this to manga, because the manga I read are awesome unlike yours Tongue out.That’s why you skip pages, you don’t like reading them.

Lol NaruSasu fan?So you ship yaoi after all.That reminds me to post a yaoi pic latter Tongue out.Naruto sounds gay.I might start reading it now only for the shounen-ai moments between him and Sasuke Cute J/K.Apart from Kakashi, I have no idea who is Shikamaru but he sounds like a reasonable person.Well I only told you what most fans are saying.But do you want it to keep publishing more and read it, or to finish in 2-3 years?Those scenes were really disturbing.But in the first one she killed them because they killed her dog D:The one with Kohta(lol hilarious info but when I hear his name, in my language means chicken lol) was so disturbing and brutal.So violent for me.I was curious of what she might do to him when they first met and her Lucy personality was on, but luckily she did nothing and she wanted to protect him.Guys and their one manly tear(every guy says the same Laughing).Just admit you cried like a little girl Tongue out TTTTTTTT^TTTTTTTTT Clannad After Story….Many tears were shed in this one!!!Yep they are the seiyuu’s of Gray/Juvia.Fate,lol? I leanred about that after their fight in FT Laughing

Bromance is cute(remember chat yesterday? lol) That is natural.Guys don’t like seeing boyxboy action and I believe most girls don’t like girlxgirl but I haven’t read any yuri(I watched an anime once, too cute and romantic for my taste of romance but it was quite good).I think most hentai anime are disturbing because they draw women with huge boobs and they are like aliens from another planet.At least they should stay real in the anatomy of the woman body and not draw those freaky ones.Of course is boring.I want a good story and interesting characters not just sex >_>

You didn’t miss anything important.I watched 3 episodes together because I was bored to watch them every Saturday.Yep it was nice to see them teaming up, and sadly yes the animators did that with Juvia,as always.But she was acting smart in her fight.Plus the most hilarious episode was the one before she teams up with Gajeel.She was teamed up with Gray and then Lyon came,lol.It was hilarious Laughing.In the manga she stalks him(but not that much anymore and she is not so obsessed as in the anime).Then is legit to ship DioxNakama now Tongue out?I would like it more if that happened.Then we have the Badass Alliance of Dio, Erza and Laxus(for some reason I can see Mavis there Laughing).Lol similar to a shoujo.Truth is FT has a lot of hints between characters for shounen, and I was quite surprised by that actually.

As If we didn’t Laughing. Yep, that’s the only reason thus far, that makes me dislike Dio because beside that he is badass.Yep, it had so much potential to be one of the most amazing anime of the year but it failes.Yep the creator seemed like he didn’t know what he was doing sometimes with the story. He became my fav. in clannad I have to say.I like his deep voice.I also know that he has voiced Oreki(hyouka) and Greed(FMAB – He was amazing there *o*).Have you watched Fate/Zero?I have read the first novel Very Happy.I am planning to watch the anime one day. I know Daisuke Namiakwa, Akira Ishida(zeref lol), Kazuya Nakai(yeah Zoro, a guy from Gintama and Sururou from Ao no Exorcist) and Happy’s VA name is Kugimiya Rye(Alphonse Eric,Kagura Gintama and Shana – she is very good and her voice is cute).

Don’t be.I will try this week to read about 50 chapters or more.I want to reach the current chapter before Christmas.Lol my bro is funny Laughing.He should read the manga first, but I think everyone who see Guts, call him badass and awesome.LOOOOOOOOL traumatize him Laughing.That means I am more of a man than he is?Tongue out Oh king that sounds like a plan.I am in if it happens Laughing.None will read those comments anyway, and if some do they stop around the middle of the page or before, so if we do that we should write the insults in the middle of the message and between different discussions in the same paragraph.Trolololol Laughing.Yep I know in that.She wrote it in the random question thread Laughing.Well I don’t mind since is for fun but lol that was mean Tongue out Your sister’s jelly of me(somehow I can undesrtand her because of vald being my bro).Is this a good or a bad thing then Laughing?Holy cow, really?That sounds very interesting.Is it difficult?And what about some of the courses?Are they interesting for you?And after you graduate are you planning to find a job inside the police or something similar?Curiosity is good.I am curious myslef for astronomy and biology especially, and also about religion and astrology.

Important questions I haven’t ask:What kind of music do you listen to?Also do you read books?

You just described his expressions perfectly.It makes you feel like there is no hope for humanity anymore and their survivor plan won’t succeed.(And new chapter is out, along with a new chapter Noblesse...Aria is happy today Cute)

No problem Winking.Don’t you remember the plot or any name?But I love to spoil people, you should have let me spoil you, but ok I am a good person and I won’t.Yep, I know but I was shocked.I can post a pic of him if you want, but if you decide to start reading the manhwa you might understand for who I am talking about Laughing.(Ikr?That’s why I call him Rai for short.His full name is elegant and cool but I don’t write it.Queen is happy that you are not blaming her and let’s leave Sting alone since Minerva is trolling him now Very Happy.So that leaves you the one to blame for everything then Tongue out)

Yes, MAL stands for MyAnimelist.I am a member there, is pretty good but I only commend on the manga chapters and anime episodes, and sometimes on the forums and the clubs I am a member.I wonder how this is happening and some pages are missing.I mean you have the whole chapter in your hands and you don’t post the pages?Are you kidding me?That site has so many adds, that I click one button and I have 2 adds open everytime >_>.I don’t think I will go there again.

I think this is happening because you see how death ‘’looks’’ when a human dies.Human instincts are for survival of our own species and when they ‘’feel’’ danger or death they start working like crazy in order to save us.There is also the adrenaline in our brain which helps our 5 senses to an extreme level of trying to find a way out of the situation.Your brain must have acted that way, that’s why you felt calm later when the video finished.Because you are not anymore on ‘’danger’’(because you saw human death).This doesn’t really apply to movies because your brain knows they are actors who are alive after the scene, even if in some movies you can feel that way(mostly on psychological horror films).I didn’t knew that could cause so many mental disorders(I already have insomnia and sleep paralysis I don’t what anything more >_> so I am not going to watch any of these videos).Oh that is sad.I understand.You don’t like to be that emotional too?I am not such an emotional person I have to say, but I try my best with my loved ones and they know that even if I don’t smile much or show emotion there is inside me(most of the time anyways Tongue out).For me it doesn’t matter if you show emotions or not but rather how you feel inside and the actions you take that are driven by them. Try not to think about it, is not good for your thoughts.You are lucky indeed.Not a good experience at all.Especially when you consider those animals your friends.This is good and at least you try.I know body neads protein so I try to eat mostly foods with protein like beans and other ones like eggs and I also eat fish.Is more difficult for me during my woman days (you know what I mean Tongue out) because I lose a lot of blood and the iron levels are low,so I feel like I will faint Laughing.During summer,for one month, I was on therapy and I have been taken iron supplements because my iron levels were low.On Christmas I will take the tests to see if I need them again.Same with my family and friends.They say to me that is meat and should stop talking nonsense and start eating it again.Some of them think my reasons are funny and say ‘’But this is how world is and how God made us.So eat’’….What god has to do with this anyway?And I don’t want to eat so I tell them to shut the hell up sometimes and the fight starts.I do the same with insects and the other small animals.I can’t hurt them, I can’t do that.And you know what I hate most?That when I find one in the classroom in uni or in a friend’s house I say to them ‘’don’t kill it, just take it with a towel or something and leave it outside’’ and most of them just say nothing and go and kill the poor animal….FFFFFFFFUUUUU THEM.Idiots.Sorry I need to say this, I am angry now ….Give me a table to throw now or I’ll punch my laptop screen :’D

Aww I know that Cute Pascha is a nice person : D.I hope you will be like that towards me Tongue out I don’t need more stress in my life now thinking about the past.My stress now is to read the book faster than my friend lol(and damn you, you are taking my time because I have to reply back to you Laughing).

Wow O_O…It is very interesting!!!Eh rape?Hmm I don’t know but….let the rape and focus on the story Aria.Poor teacher.The protagonist seems like the silent,mysterious and powerful type,am I right?And also a girl helped in the rape of the teacher and killed other students?BURN HEEERRR…..And damn you stop messing up with my manga list, I don’t have time to read many :’D.But I will read the first chapter today Laughing
I asked you to give me spoilers to prepare myself…Oh candies?I like candies, so give me some chocolate Cute…Pervert king should die already.Please tell me he is dead(Natsu just kill him already!).You perv, you looked the rape scene Tongue out.Oh he is?Foe-yay then,as the tvtropes say?Laughing….Wow that means we have years before the manga ends.Something like OP.Ok don’t spoil me more,I will read it myself : D
That stupid dog is alive?I already hate him….Slowly and painfully as you said.Well he trolls good then because I have freaked out in most scenes.Sometimes my brain does this and I try stop the image Unsure

Ok Cute
1.Edward Elric(short Laughing) - FMAB
2.Juvia Loxar(yep I am a huge juvia fan) -FT
3.Lelouch Lamperouge(all hail Lelouch T^T) - Code Geass
4.Kamina(hero T^T) - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
5.Asada Shino(sniper and smart girl) - Sword Art Online novel
6.Laxus(Heart)/FT - Rivaille(Cute)/Shingeki no Kyojin
7.M-21(cool guy and a werewolf) - Noblesse
8.Okabe Rintarou(genius mado scientisto :P) - Steins;Gate
9.Kuroko Tetsuya(kuroko-kun Cute) - Kuroko no basket
10.Okumura Rin(funny and strong guy, satan's son) - Ao no Exorcist

Ehh I know him?I don’t remember if you said.Sorry Happy;…Wait you mean Guts?Yes, he is Cute Why?You don’t find him awesome enough? Tongue out You had a feeling he would be?I didn’t knew that J/K. Lol ‘’earthland counterpart’’:Jellal Laughing Ehh, Laxus should be in top 5 Tongue out
Another LaMi fan *turns head away* I will only ship them if they have moments Tongue out Aww I also ship Cobrana *o*…I hope in the end Cobra is out of jail and be together with Kinana Cute

Bored Thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_lzdmi2Vj5W1rot4m2o1_500

You will regret this!!!!!!!!!!!:
Bored Thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_mdebxahOnn1rf73wdo1_500

I am coming king and it will be a fierce battle between us.I am poisonous
Bored Thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_m1rgg0WliN1qgsmxdo4_250

Lol yep he wanted but it won’t end well for both of you:
Bored Thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_m1qnzhkbVo1qbs05mo3_500

NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR
Laxus is awesome and I will never obey your commands…You will obey mine when I win :’D

(poor Gajeel indeed Laughing)
(tell me about it, I can’t find the ones I want and remember from the episodes.Yes, tumblr is awesome…I lurk there every day Cute)

And I haven’t forgot my promise about posting yaoi either:
Click the spoiler button if you are a man and see what most girls like today Tongue out
Spoiler:

I also believe that.I just want to see more of his personality and after that I have to think of the place in my top 5.After what Griffith did he lost a lot of points, but let’s see if he can surpass Guts.

Ikr?I wonder if he is crazy or not…Maybe he is.I lol’d at the parody one Laughing.Many fans also think that he might be a Slum Dank fan(I know the manga) and he is doing all this.But to me it seems more personal, like they know each other and something bad happened between them and they are not friends anymore.Hehe, how did you know that?Tongue out I thought he took his woman or something lol, but the guy seems pretty serious.I hope they catch him soon because this can also make anxious fujimaki.

Besides the fanservice and troll moments this is another negative of FT.As you said the villains are either killed or change.Ok kill, but why change them if you have the opportunity to explore their characters and their reasons for doing that.As you said Ultear had a sad past and she did all those terrible things, but in the end she want to repent for her sins.I don’t mean I don’t like that, but I would like to see more of what would have happened if after her lost in the battle with Gray she promised herself that she will take revenge on FT and after 7 years create a dark guild or something.Zeref has a chance to be a great villain and I don’t want Mashima to make him good.Let him kill people :’D.I also haven’t watch episode 6.I am going to tomorrow.Along with Shinsekai Yori.

Haha don’t worry I am not at all.Honestly I like this conversation we have and I don’t want to stop it.But there must be something that we don’t agree.I wonder what is it Laughing

Aww ‘’sweet queen trolldom’’ Cute Of course they are not.They go O_o by simply looking at the replies…They find it boring so they don’t reply Laughing Lol really?Wait when this started?I can’t really remember*goes to check the posts* I think it was around a week or so?Laughing

Wait...The thing he is doing, is called trolling?Laughing
I don’t ship Valisa anymore because bro wants to be in Oino’s harem Tongue out

You have my word.Just NEVER.It will be awkward then >_>
Your welcome.Her name is Terra?Doesn’t terra means something in latin though?Kyaa I ship Paterra Very Happy Aww thanks for your kind words, and don’t worry I will find a handsome/hot guy for me because as you said I don’t like ungly petite guys and I want someone to cook for me Laughing

Yes, I know I read it in the chat yesterday.Hope everything is better now : )

Lol yes he laughed a lot Laughing. I think is a Spanish one?!Better ask your sis luna.

I am not even going to say how many hours it took me to reply >_> I will win in the end no matter what, keep dreaming king.Troll queen will rule this forum alone mwhahaha

Yes, the plan…We should start organize one and troll them hard Laughing…And in the end bro will regret it : D

Yes, you fail Tongue out Lol yes, that’s what I did Laughing

P.S.:Sorry if I made any mistakes but I am too tired to correct them now Laughing

P.S.S.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
The system says that my message it too long to post it so I only quoted only your reply and not the previous ones hahaha
And I was wondering when this would happen Laughing

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:34 am

Excuse me while a puke :p

But I have a doubt, you called him Prince, why are you demoting him?XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 am

Luna Azul wrote:
Excuse me while a puke :p

But I have a doubt, you called him Prince, why are you demoting him?XD

You can puke lol, I don't care XD

Lol that's for fun, because I couldn't find anything else to say when I was writting my reply lol.
Because I am the troll queen that's why :p
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next