Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smileys/icons/emoticons suggestions.

+6
crackerpattiez
Nano
ZaniXD
Pascha2
Piratenking
Aria11
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Do you like the new smileys?

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 3 Empty Re: Smileys/icons/emoticons suggestions.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:46 am

:sasuhina:

:shikatema:

:sasunaru:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Smileys/icons/emoticons  suggestions. - Page 3 Empty Re: Smileys/icons/emoticons suggestions.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:54 am

:leesaku:

:nejihina:

:nejiten:

:leeten:

:minakushi:

Last edited by Machiko on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:54 am

http://help.forumotion.com/t1709-some-limits-of-forumotion-forum

"Smilies: 150 (Including the 94 smilies by default)"

If that is how everyone wants to spend the smileys, go ahead but I still think it should be up for voting, we do not need these shipping icons.
And I don't even know where they came from.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 am

Only 150? Should I remove them then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 am

I checked and we have more than 150 but yes, I think you should revome them. Pairing icons....I don't knw what we would use them for. I believe some is fanart... and ther eis only naruto ones when this is a FT forum....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 am

So we are allowed to have more than 150 then? Yes!! Things are starting to look up! I'm gonna start with FT right away

:nalu:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 am

Honestly? I don't know, that thing says 150 but we have more...I'm just not sure anymore xD
oms...Everyone call all the admins...UI don't know where to find them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:04 am

There are like 220 of them right now

why didnt nalu work??

:nalu:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 am

Ok, then forget the limitation I guess. There might still be a limit but it might be higher.

IT worked now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 am

:gruvia:

:jerza:

:gale:

Gruvia is oino's

Gale is Sheep's
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 am

^Are they ok with that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:12 am

I haven't asked them, though I think they would?

:elfgreen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 am

I think they will be ok too, but at least as a formality ask them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 am

Ok I already asked Sheep. she said it was okay

:graylu:

:grayza:

:natza:

:jutsu:

:lolu:

:lories:

:nali:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 am

:erikinana:

:lyvia:

:baccana:

:graytear:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 am

Ok, now you need to ask all the other people you took that from. Or at least make it known to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 am

:ultearxmeredy:

:alzackxbisca:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 am

Ehhh why?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Some people are really sensitive with copyright issues :'D And while they know their pictures will be reposted on the internet,, they still make big issues about it :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 pm

OMS, you added something of Milady....I don't think she will like that :'D
Or maybe she will., I don't know her that well, but Is ee you have stuff from oino,and ogaxhilda and graytear xD

I don't think its only that it gets reposted, it how and where.That matters too I think...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 pm

...Mixing fan-arts and icons for regular icon use...

Sorry, I really just don't see the point... you only need to post the image as a picture in URL format. This is what the URL option is for in the first place.

Not to mention the copyright issues to every single fan-art owner. o____o
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

I agree with cracker.

Honestly, I dont mean to be rude but I seriously dont like the whole pairing icons concept. I mean, like cracker said, its mixing icons with fanarts. Some people might even feel uncomfortable if they were looking for a different icon and they stumble upon some rival ship kiss, it can hurt sometimes you know.
And also like Luna said, this is an FT forum, it feels weird and out of place to put icons of other mangas' ships here. It makes me feel like we're using FT in name only for some reason.
And I may be saying this out of personal reasons and I may just be venting anger (which I am sorry for even though I may not seem like it at the moment) since I've had a rough few weeks which havent gotten any better but it makes me really uncomfortable and I'm sure there's gotta be some people that agree with me.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:00 pm

I don't agree with any of you.

I thought there was a separate section for ''other manga and anime'' and since Naruto and Beelzebub are also a hot topic here I thought it was also a good idea to add those pairings.

If you have issues with copyright, etc. I created a special thread for this reason:

https://ft-ort.rpg-board.net/t133-icon-rights

and nobody in their right mind would ''accidentaly'' place an icon of a ship they dislike. Would you as a SasuSaku want to type in : narusaku : and not know that you'll get a NaruSaku icon?

But if you all really insist then I would also like to claim that icons such as

:gray: :juvia: :trollshima: :flare: :luna: :trollsting: ICHIYA :laxus: Barca 😉 :grayhat:

should also be deleted.

Cause last time I remember people were complaining cause I had removed some of them and had to put them back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 pm

One thing I'll confess. I dislike it very very much if I see my drawings being used in other media (like in amvs and the likes) and the drawing you used for gruvia that was made by me,, well.... I don't like that drawing so much(I kinda hate it. It's a fail drawing but I can't delete it cause my watchers will wonder why again). I'm not the type who makes a big deal out of copyright and the likes, it's just that I'd want my pics to be used as less as possible because I am highly embarrassed of them, and seeing them outside my gallery (and I don't even look at them in my gallery anymore) makes me squirm inside. And this is my reasons on why I'm not into putting fanarts as icons. Artists have different views on their drawings, some may be flattered if we use and some may be embarrassed by it like me. And there are some who make such a big deal of others using it without permission. And well, I'll just share, but usually people send me notes still asking permission for them to use my pics. It's important sometimes and adding a disclaimer just won't cut. It's like claiming "these pics aren't mine but I don't know who draw them". Artists don't really like that, that's why there's a pixiv issue where the japanese artists don't want to draw anymore because tumblr people keep using it without sourcing back or even just saying who the artist is.

My point is, using fanart as part of this forum is risky. Anyway, that's only my opinion with this matter and why I'm against using fanarts as icons. I know we shouldn't be too serious on this forums, but there are sometimes people make a big deal out of and we wouldn't want that.

I think we should make a new poll regarding this icons issue. In all honesty I'm just quite irked with any icon that's bigger than 50x50 because they are sometimes being used in the chat and it messes the chat up. But if we wanted to post fanarts of a ship, can't we just use the [img] code? I think it's better that way and we would get to see the full size of the drawing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Fine. I will delete them all then. Including the ones I mentioned above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum