Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest chapter discussion

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Latest chapter discussion Empty Latest chapter discussion

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Very good chapter.So Mephisto not only he is the 2nd in Gehenna heirarchy but also he can manipulate time and space.(one of his names was Loki, a god of the North Mythology).

Also the plot is getting interesting again Very Happy
I wonder who opened the gate.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Latest chapter discussion Empty Re: Latest chapter discussion

Post by Mashara125 Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:02 am

Bahahahahaha, when I read the new chapter, I could not stop laughing...

It was just... too funny... poor Shima, but at least he came back!
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 am

Same here Mashara XD

Poor Shima,I couldn't stop laughing!!!

I am telling you Takara is strong...He was the one that defeated the ghost!!

The situation is getting worse.Wonder how they will close the gates now.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:59 am

Takara... I secretly believe that he somehow connected to Angel, like a brother or his nephew, he's too old to be his son I think but that he is Angel's "spy" in the class. He's kind of a jerk but I don't think he has bad intentions... At least now we know how he moved the cauldron, he must have summoned a squadron of GI Joes or something to pull the cart for him LOL

That ghost... Was too funny, those poor boys hahahaha I wonder if they are planning on going through the whole list together or if they will split into groups again next chapter...

The gate is worrying, if Mephistopheles can't shut it then the only other person that might have a shot is Rin but he won't be allowed near it... I wonder why the gate is open too and if it has to do with the demon eaters...

Still love Lightning, looks like an older Rin, awesome new character XD
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

^I have never thought of that Shocked
I mean Takara connected to Angel...Great theory Mashara,it might be possible Winking
I don't think he is bad either, only very rude and cold towards others.

I wonder about that too:
Latest chapter discussion 13

If they go through the whole list next one is a moving statue(Mephisto's I think)...This will also be funny, but I think they will stop in the first one because we need some serious action with the gates that are opening in the whole world.

I think that Mephisto did something with the gates...He has a plan for Rin so I don't believe that he hasn't plan something about the gates which might be dangerous for his plan.

...Who is Lightning? Happy;
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

I think that Mephisto giving them the task of "cleansing" the demons from the school though is to keep them busy so that they don't get involved in the gates though... that is just my opinion XD Rin will eventually be involved because it involves Gehenna but I don't think it will be for awhile...

I think it would be funny for them to go through that list and take care of all the tasks on it XD but like the women's dorms one and the faces in teh mirror, the whole team doesnt have to do those together, they can split up into groups like before...

At least he is a funny rude and cold... kind of like Angel is though XD

Lightening is the new guy with Angel in the hat, looks like he could be Rin and Yukino's uncle or something, dark hair, can't see his face... like a cross of an older Luffy from One Piece with Urahara from Bleach's hat hahahaha
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:26 am

Good idea Mashara Winking
That's maybe the reason why it was somehow out of place the ghost thing for me.
Rin f course will be involves, he is the protagonist after all Laughing

Well it would be funny Laughing
But I think Shima needs a little rest after that kiss lol

Oh you mean that guy...I can't remember everyone's name since I am reading a lot of mangas and watching anime so I don't remember the names of surpporting characters Laughing
Also did you know that a movie will be out?
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 am

Lol yeah I only read the two :P movie is supposed be out between Christmas and New Years I think... When it gets translated though, who knows Laughing

Poor Renzo... He was the most traumatized I think haha
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:56 am

Wow the movie will be out dring christmas with subs?Or do you mean the movie in japan only?

Lol I feel sorry for the guy XD
He would like Izumo to kiss him like that.

And talking about Izumo,as I said before in the chat,I want to know more about her past and how she turned that way.I mean,I always thought that she puts a shield and a mask when she converse with others because she doesn't want to get hurt.But in reality she really is very sensitive and she is afrais of people hurting.I strongly believe that her current self is a result of what happened in her her past.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:12 am

The movie is supposed to be released between Christmas and New Years, that means probably just Japan like the FT movie and it will be subbed in a few months...

I want to know more about Izumo too, her past and her sister and mom... She tries to hide her insecurity by being arrogant and believing she can do things on her own, probably means she was an abandoned child...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Sorry for double posting but I cannot resist in the new chapter

First: Everyone else is giving Izumo a disapproving look except for Shima lol He has a love struck look on his face XD
Spoiler:

and secondly... who could not resist these hotties, I mean, common XD
Spoiler:

God, second month in a row I nearly peed myself laughing at the chapter... can't wait for the next mystery XD
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:19 am

*cough* *cough*
Allow me, to post pictures of my favourite character!
Behold!
The Son of Satan!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Lol guys I finally got myself to read the latest AnE chapter!! OMG OMG I hadn't laughed so hard in a long while!! The guys dressed up as girls!!! The most perfect one was the quiet guy who dressed up as Shiemi!! BWahahahha! Laughing Couldn't have been better! lol! I still wonder what Mephisto's up to. He's my fave character but I really hope he doesn't turn out to be evil >.>

And is it just me or was there a bit of Yuri in this chapter? :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 am

lol Yuli, that chapter was awesome... and you mean Yuri like Sheimi and Izumo?

Anyone else feel a bit trolled by the short chapter? Not like that 15 page extra back in like August short but it was really short... It would have been a good one too if it was just a little longer...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 am

You're right, it was short. And nothing much HAPPENED. Do you think another one will release this month to make up for this chapter?
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 am

Not sure, isn't the writer almost known for being short on her deadlines and having unfinished/incomplete transcripts though? I've only been following AnE since about April but I can remember the "unfinished" chapter in July I think it was (fighting the squid and the backgrounds were mostly scribbles and undefined), the "extra" in August, two months off and now this really short chapter... And the chapter would have been ok, if it hadn't been Yukio talking to himself the whole time and missing everything :P I mean, they have now taken out 4 of the 7 mysteries (kimono lady/man, girls bathroom ghoul, demon Mephisto and the ghost cab) but all we know about the two in this chapter is that Rin and Bon fought to be the one to kill them Laughing I think she was planning on adding that stuff in and maybe ran out of time and just put in the Yukio parts....
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Another fan of the manga.Welcome Lurker c:

I agree with Mash about the chapets in general.It seems that there is a problem with the deadlines.I don't mind much but I don't want sketchy chapters or chapters with less pages because of this.Some mangakas work hard for their deadlines and she should do the same.Is monthly not weekly after all.

About the chapter:I liked it a lot.Finally we saw Yukio stressed more than usual and think about if he is a demon afterall.I need to know more about him now because it's getting really interesting.And we probably have a past arc abou them.Also this arc with the 7 mysteries looks like a filler to me Unsure

And where is my Izumo cover?Amaimon this time?I want an Izumo cover.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 am

Heeeyyy... New chapter!!

This one was a lot better than the last one, it looked actually finished first of all lol and I really like it when I get to see Koneko shine like that and Rin doesn't completely rule the show. Izumo and Shima fighting along side each other also made me squeal a little in happiness haha

I dunno if the seven mysteries is really considered an arc of its own, its more like the lead into a much larger one, with what is happening with Godain and the demon eaters or whatever their names as... I think that it will all start to tie in together, I think Mephisto is keeping Rin and the class out of sight so they do not get involved...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 am

New chapter is out!!!

Konekoramru RULES the entire chapter for me,as a Boss!!!
+1 for character development.

Rin't face at the end was so cute <3

Hmm I think you are.Since it seems this is the last chapter about the Seven Mysteries,that means next chapter will have Godain and the demon eaters and I hope Rin and others will be involved soon.I also have a feeling that something will happen with Yukio again,esp with his demon powers if he has any.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:52 am

That chapter...

We finally know "Lightning's" name... I still think he's kinda cute even if he is on Angel's side...

Mephisto is kinda funny this chapter and Amaion isn't dead, so that's good...

Poor Yukio though, he has way too much responsibility in the situation...

Rin could barely move until they mentioned Sheimi hehehe and he has a human friend not from cram school!!
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 am

Lewin Light.Interesting character and a bit mysterious.

Dat Mephisto!

Shiemi was cute and lol Rin is jelly :P

I wonder when Yukio will exlpode like a bomb one day and let it all out xD

And Amaimon is alive but his situation is not.This is some punishment from his brother.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraTorres Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Ao No Exorcist discussions? HELL YES!

Alright, Lightning seems pretty cool, and he must be powerful if he was one of the contenders for the Paladin Very Happy

My baby (Amaimon) isn't dead which is a big plus. Hooray!
Latest chapter discussion Tumblr_mcbocfncWK1qkf3ufo1_500

Jealous Rin= Adorable Rin

Mephisto is probably the coolest/best characters ever Laughing
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

https://ft-ort.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraTorres Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 pm

ERMAGERD! ERMAGERD! ERMAGERD!

I wasn't expecting the chapter to come out so early Very Happy

TOTALLY wasn't expecting Shemi to suddenly become a student *rolls eyes*. Defiantly wasn't anticipating that Tired...

lol Bon is too cool and stoic for his own good. He gets all da bitchez Laughing

I wonder why nobody wants to go to the dance party with Rin...HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE HIS ADORABLENESS?! I would bow down before him and beg him to go with me...Unsure

I also feel bad for Rin when it comes to Shemi...I mean, its obvious that she's his love interest for the series but she likes Yukio...there is the possibility of her eventually falling for him, but idk, I don't really like her/ ship her with him that much. He can do better Unsure
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Hooray!!! New chapter and is out so early (Piffin told me like 2 days ago but I forgot to come here and make a comment lol).

Nyahaha, why not Laura?I was kinda expecting after the latest chapter when she was with Yukio in her house and I always thought that she would be a student there :P

LOL XDD
And Shima said he knows so many girls and none was available or she didn't want to go with him.Poor Shima xD

IKR?I mean....ksjdfvhskudbvh I would say yes, the instand he would ask me :'D

Hmm, regarding this matter: I ship Rin x Shiemi because Rin likes her that way(so is half canon in a way Laughing) but Shiemi doesn't always provide enough hints for something more.What I mean is, that even if they have their hints and moments I believe Rin is the one who takes them as a romantic interest while Shiemi more as a deep friendship.But I believe she will start quiestiong herself in the future about her feelings for Rin and what they actually mean(sometimes her actions and talks resemble what you would do with someone you like...I think Laughing).As for relationship with Yukio, I also believed at first that she might had a crush for him but then it came to me as a deep respect that she feels about him and her reaction towards him is the one you have about someone you respect, learn from them, believe they are one of the best persons in the world and let's not forget that Yukio is the first friend Shiemi had before she moves in the acamedy.Well, my opinion of course.I might be wrong Laughing
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraTorres Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:41 pm

@Aria
Lol I was being sarcastic with that first part Laughing I was totally expecting her to become a student :P

As for RinxShemi, I definatly agree with you, but I think that Shemi still has feelings for Yukio Unsure I mean, when he was tutoring her she said something along the lines of "we used to do this when we were young, but my mom isn't here now" *insert Shemi blush here*
I can't really ship Rin with her though... IDK...I think their cute and it's obviously the mainstream pairing to ship, but I just can't bring myself to flip out every time they hug or have a moment...
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next