Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest chapter discussion

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Latest chapter discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest chapter discussion

Post by Mashara125 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 am

Lol, I also read the chapter like 2 days ago but have been too busy with Sting's Day to come and comment on it...

The chapter was cute, BUT NOT LONG ENOUGH! Damn these short chapters.. but at least it wasn't 15 pages like that one last Fall...

I thought Sheimi was a student, which shows how much I know LOL and that Yukio was helping her catch up, not enroll completely... As for the RinXSheimi relationship, I agree with parts of both of you. I think that Rin has a giant crush on Sheimi, even if he doesn't know it, but so does Yukio, in a way. Back when he was trying to convince her to join the Exorcists and she was on the fence and Rin manages to do it anyway, Yukio said something like "You always could do it better than me, brother", I think that was him kinda backing out. Aria is right when she said that Yukio was Sheimi's first friend but I think that she is too awkward of a person to have a legitimate crush on him or if she does to recognize it as a crush and not her just being weird. With Rin, I think it is the same way, except that she isn't quite as shy with him as she is with Yukio, therefore she manages to overcome her awkwardness and yell at him or be assertive. I think that is what is going to win out in the end, she will gain more confidence in herself and eventually probably recognize her feelings for Rin, while around Yukio there will always been that intimidating awkwardness...
Just my opinion, but at the same time I don't actively ship RinXShiemi, I love Juushi and the relationship between Renzo and Izumo so much better XP Gotta love them Shima boys hehehe

I think that Izumo will break down and go with him... If Paku is going she might, or there will be a demon "disturbance" at the dance and all the esquires will be ordered to go there anyway Laughing
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:58 am

@Laura: Oh...lol I didn't notice xD

Hmm what a ''sneaky'' line for Shiemi :P
Well, she might has romantic feelings for Yukio, as this was what I first thought when they start talking and how she acted towards Yukio.But it wasn't only me who thought that but also Rin xD So I might start observe more of her actions with Yukio now and see how this will end.
Haha, if you don't feel it that's totally fine Laughing
I didn't shiped it from the begining either, I start towards..ehm...I can't remember but I think it was when Shiemi stopped being kinda of a ''crybaby'' and starting believe more to herself.

@Mash: I don't know why but I think when Yukio said this line he was jelly and bitter inside, because Rin always did better than him and always helped him, while Yukio now that he can protect him and Rin knows about being Satan's child he doesn't behave serious so Yukio feels like even if he will do his best, Rin will surpass him one way or another.
I agree with you.Shiemi was such an introvert person and so shy at the begining that when she met Yukio she was really happy to talk with him and be her first friend. With Rin she has more experiences than Yukio and because Rin is an extrovert character and makes her laugh, she is more open with him while in her eyes Yukio is more like a someone who taught her something new and helped her, so more akward or feelings towards him?...I don't know why I see it like that Laughing

Aww Shima is so cute when he is trying to talk with her.That tsundere doesn't admit anything xP
I am sure they are going to end up together in the end.Shima is so cute Cute
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Anyone see the new chapter? I think it's just an e tea but poor Yukio is so cute!!
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2