Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Nano Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Animes I watch:
- Gintama

Wow the list is long :p
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 pm

I also don't watch new animes. :P I would've watched Code:Breaker if the manga hadn't bored me off after 20 chapters. And I'm still waiting for a better animated version of Beelzebub.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SlytherinRayquaza Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:37 am

Bored Thread. - Page 10 Tumblr_mat3qpSpVd1rgtaeno1_r1_500
SlytherinRayquaza
SlytherinRayquaza
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 am

moziac wrote:Spite of this creepy discussion. Which new 2012 animes are you guys following right now?

Mine so far are Hiiro no Kakera, Zetsuon No Tempest, Sword Art, Tonari no and Code Breaker.

I am watching:
FT, Zetsuen no Tempest, Psycho Pass, Jojo's Bizzare Adeventure, Shin Sekai Yori, Sword Art Online and K.
Yep, long list.I have watched the first episode of Code Breaker and Robotics;Notes but I have them on hold.Same with OP and Gintama.
You should see my manga list XD
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:10 am

I watch too many animes right now.lol

-Hunter x Hunter
-Fairy Tail
-K
-Magi
-Kamisama hajimemashita
-Zetsuen no tempesta
-Psycho Pass
-Sao
-Gintama

And I think I am forgetting one. XD

✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:18 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I also don't watch new animes. :P I would've watched Code:Breaker if the manga hadn't bored me off after 20 chapters. And I'm still waiting for a better animated version of Beelzebub.

You should give it another chance. I was bored after 20 chapter as well, but I kept reading, and got interested. I disagree, beezlebub was fantastically animated, and the ost was superb. The ending did suck though.

Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I also don't watch new animes. :P I would've watched Code:Breaker if the manga hadn't bored me off after 20 chapters. And I'm still waiting for a better animated version of Beelzebub.

You should give it another chance. I was bored after 20 chapter as well, but I kept reading, and got interested. I disagree, beezlebub was fantastically animated, and the ost was superb. The ending did suck though.

I am also reading Code Breaker but still on chapter 20 Laughing
Beelzebub still on chapter 20 as well.

I don't have to time to watch more than I already do, and I am glad that the anime I watch are all airing on Friday-Saturday.
Jojo is very good.You will probably won't like the first episode but after that one is great Very Happy
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 am

@Pascha I don't like the idea of them having changed the storyline so much, That's one of the things that makes me stop watching an anime straight away.

As for Code:Breaker, I tried but I can't, besides I already have more better mangas to read :P I also tried to give Samurai Deeper Kyo of the same mangaka a try but also stopped after 20 chapters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 am

Boooooooored
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

I don't have to time to watch more than I already do, and I am glad that the anime I watch are all airing on Friday-Saturday.
Jojo is very good.You will probably won't like the first episode but after that one is great Very Happy

Oh I see, my comment was more directed at anyone who is looking for new animes to watch. If you have a margin amount of free time that you could squeeze one more anime, then give those two a shot, or atleast see their openings to see if you're interested (that's what I do, to see if I like the anime just by seeing it's opening, even if it's the not the best reason to evaluate a series to like/dislike) .

I love jojo bizarre. Dio is such an ass to jonathan, lol.

Keep reading those two mangas, you will probably be more interested in them if you keep following the plot.

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:@Pascha I don't like the idea of them having changed the storyline so much, That's one of the things that makes me stop watching an anime straight away.

As for Code:Breaker, I tried but I can't, besides I already have more better mangas to read :P I also tried to give Samurai Deeper Kyo of the same mangaka a try but also stopped after 20 chapters.

Oh I thought you were talking about how it was animated. Yea, that seems to be the drawback in the anime, it's like they tried desperately to fit all of the plot in only 60 episodes, so they kept changing stuff.

There's no doubt there are better mangas out there, but I think it's still worth to keep reading if you have the time.
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Oh I see, my comment was more directed at anyone who is looking for new animes to watch. If you have a margin amount of free time that you could squeeze one more anime, then give those two a shot, or atleast see their openings to see if you're interested (that's what I do, to see if I like the anime just by seeing it's opening, even if it's the not the best reason to evaluate a series to like/dislike) .

Keep reading those two mangas, you will probably be more interested in them if you keep following the plot.

Haha I know, but some people told me about how Hiiro no Kakera is good and I would like to watch but not much free time now.
I do that sometimes(seeing the OP and then decide) or reading reviews about the anime.

In which episode are you?Dio is such a freaking great villain I have to say.He is totally BAD Laughing

I wil do that, since I have heard that both of them are great.
I start reading Tower of God again, I had it on hold for months and is great Very Happy
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 am

Boooooooooored
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

Haha I know, but some people told me about how Hiiro no Kakera is good and I would like to watch but not much free time now.
I do that sometimes(seeing the OP and then decide) or reading reviews about the anime.

In which episode are you?Dio is such a freaking great villain I have to say.He is totally BAD Laughing

I start reading Tower of God again, I had it on hold for months and is great Very Happy

It is pretty good. Atleast worth watching. The main reason I am watching is because of the action, decent plot. It also has hints of romanctic interactions, plus I love the two openings. Also the main character seiyuu is the same as gintoki (gintama). Plus erza (semi-villian) and jellal's (good) VA are also part of the cast. Girls watch it mostly because of the bishies from what I have seen.

I am on episode 3 where dio is plotting to kill jonathan's father lol. yes, he's a perfect villian. He's an asshole too, I mean he kissed jonathan's soon to be gf just for the fun of it, killed his puppy and basically bullied him. Liked how jonathan kicked his ass and gave him a taste of his own medicine afterwards.

The anime style looks old,I love dio's voice though because it fits him. :P

Indeed it is : )
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Boooooored : P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Booooooored
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 pm

NANOOOOOOOOOOOO
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:26 pm

ZAAAANIIIII

I heard you told a Valker-story yesterday. I'm so sad I missed it. Can you please tell it once again :'D

And go to the chat. Esumi and I are all alone there.
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Valker Story? Lol no xD
I said like a few lines of one i made up on the spot xD

Ok Smile
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Sly is a chicken.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Agreed.
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 am

ZaniXD wrote:Sly is a chicken.

noname15 wrote:Agreed.

What is this about?XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:12 am

He tried to tell me i was pregnant but ended up running away.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 am

Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

It is pretty good. Atleast worth watching. The main reason I am watching is because of the action, decent plot. It also has hints of romanctic interactions, plus I love the two openings. Also the main character seiyuu is the same as gintoki (gintama). Plus erza (semi-villian) and jellal's (good) VA are also part of the cast. Girls watch it mostly because of the bishies from what I have seen.

I am on episode 3 where dio is plotting to kill jonathan's father lol. yes, he's a perfect villian. He's an asshole too, I mean he kissed jonathan's soon to be gf just for the fun of it, killed his puppy and basically bullied him. Liked how jonathan kicked his ass and gave him a taste of his own medicine afterwards.

I have heard is full of bishies and the plot is decent to bad so I am giving it a lot of thought now Unsure

Yep, Dio is a great villain...I haven't seen a villain like him in an anime for a long time!!!

The anime looks old because back on 2000 I think it was when it first aired and they decided to keep the old style.I don't know if they will keep this style till the end but I don't ind it.
I am on ep.4 now and I can't wait for the next one.

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

I have heard is full of bishies and the plot is decent to bad so I am giving it a lot of thought now Unsure

Yep, Dio is a great villain...I haven't seen a villain like him in an anime for a long time!!!

The anime looks old because back on 2000 I think it was when it first aired and they decided to keep the old style.I don't know if they will keep this style till the end but I don't ind it.

Do so. Though it's at the second season so it's fairly popular to not have been brought back.
So, just watch it in the future, if you plan to follow any new anime.

Exactly. Now he's immortal, how badass can be. Man he will never die. I wish someone like him was in fairy tail. That would be awesome.
Liked how colorful and dramatic the screens look when something is happening, and it looks like a halloween themed anime, with all the zombies running around, and eating off flesh.

Can't wait for jonathan to improve more.

Nice psycho pass sig btw.

Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:

Do so. Though it's at the second season so it's fairly popular to not have been brought back.
So, just watch it in the future, if you plan to follow any new anime.

Exactly. Now he's immortal, how badass can be. Man he will never die. I wish someone like him was in fairy tail. That would be awesome.
Liked how colorful and dramatic the screens look when something is happening, and it looks like a halloween themed anime, with all the zombies running around, and eating off flesh.

Can't wait for jonathan to improve more.

Nice psycho pass sig btw.

Ok, If I have more free time I will try to watch it Winking
OMS I know...Dio is so badass!!!If he was in FT nakama power wouldn do nothing and many characters would die Laughing
Yep, exactly.Is so different from other anime in terms of animation and I love the ED I have to say.
Haha, yes with the zombies and Dio as a vampire.I wonder how much more powerful Jojo will be since right now he doesn't stand a chance against Dio.

Thanks Cute
Physco-pass,Zetsuen, Jojo and Shin Sekai Yori are my fav. of this season and I can't choose one of them Laughing
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next