Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 22 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Pascha2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:24 am

ZaniXD wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:Not sure what to respond anymore, as everything is basically directed at me. o.o

@ Zani: Yes, I ship them but only a little. Who do you ship kise and momoi with? I call him banana guy as I can't seem to remember his name, and I first saw him eating a banana. I feel bad for kise as well, as he's my favourite character. : ( I'm glad aomine punched that ratbag out.

Yes, the perperator needs to be pounded in jail. Horror movies FTW.

Yes, I'm half russian from my mom's side, but I have been born and raised as a american my whole life.

Lol xD

How do you ship them at all? I haven't seen the slightest hint nor do I see there personalities matching :P I don't ship Kise with anyone and definitely not the might-be-new-girl (if aria showed you yet). I ship Momoi with Aomine Very Happy I have a soft spot for childhood relationships and their interactions themselves are enough for me. Kise's your favorite character? I guessed that it would be Aomine or Kise xD So am I. Aomine changed the most in my opinion.

Fans that take things too seriously *sighs* This person lacks common sense :P NO. NO. NO. NO HORROR MOVIES.

Wow Shocked I've always wanted to come from two countries.

I only ship them a little. Just from the fanarts, and kise giving her a piggyback when she was down and out of it. Yea, she did show me it, and we know about your dislike for her now. lol. Yea, he is my favourite, and I'm am always hoping he does well, and give it his all in any challenge he goes through. He did, I'm starting to like aomine more than before, and I liked how he punched that turdface in the noggin

He's probably some desperate lunatic. Pfft Horror Movies are awesome. Chickkkeeen. : P

I thought you were from two countries. : O

Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Gah so bored, didn't accomplish anything constructive today. -_-
moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:34 pm

moziac wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

...Just don't take it seriously that's all.
I am a fangirl of Laxus but I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me regarding this.I was just joking that's all(and I am too of an open mind and independent person to be like this).

You think?Well, when freed clings on him he doesn't shove him away.
If he really acts like this,he probably is XD.There is a name for the ship? :O

Of course we are :'D...Why we wouldn't be?None can write as much as we can.Is a record.
And awfully?Why? :p

I'm not taking it seriously at all, I just found what you said to be a bit creepy that's all. :p

That's just another reason why this ship exists, as laxus secretly doesn't mind freed's loveable affection towards him.
Exactly, glad you are warming up to a little. Lol, I made it made up on the spot.

No one would even try to beat such a record.
Just an expression, because you guys are definitely proud of it. :p

I think it is :p

Ok, now I am starting thinking If Laxus does this because he doesn't mind or becaue he likes it lol XD
I just want laxus to be happy with someone that's all.Lol ok.

I am :'3
And I also think pascha is...but maybe not since he hasn't reply yet and I am winning :'D

@Zani:

Lol no they don't.Now you know XD Since Tower of God can't be,I think the Tower of Druaga is.

Well I just sit and start doing my homework since we always have a deadline.But I always finish them in the end,somehow XD I know that today is the first day of your exams,so good luck with your exams and try not to be nervous :'D

LOL no L is the detective and Light is the killer.But I know their names are similar due to the L XD
The genres the anime has are:Magic, Psychological, Thriller.Is more like shounen in style than shoujo.What the..?Pedo?Because of teenage girls fighting?Were did that come from?XD Is because of the story and the characters not because the girls are teens.What about Sailor Moon or other anime/manga that has kids or teens?That doesn't make the people who watch/read anime/manga pedo.If they want pedo they sould go read the sick manga they like to read.
Well to me they don't look like the typical shounen girl,thats why I said shoujo :p
Lol GoM is everywhere XD

Haha I am aware of that but I don't mind at all.Not many do that, so reply as you feel XD Long replies...That reminds me something I do often this month.
Wow Kubo killed your OTP?Poor Zani.That should be an awful feeling.Just be careful with your head(you know what I mean :p) and stop reading Bleach for a while.Is bad for you....Also don't ship anyone else,because kubo might kill them.

Oh I see.Well after 6 years,the art starts to change in the manga.Is not the same as in the begining.Maybe she decided to make her look mature?I don't know just an idea :'D

Lol XD

Meh you can ship Laxus with whoever you want,I won't say anything other than ''I will ship him only if he has hints with another girl'' XD

Lol,not a permanent guy for mash.Oh I see.Well you need material for your magazine so going to the threads is understandable.(Nostalgia day?There is a day like this?XD)Lol I know but I want to know :p(meh just want to be prepared beforehead that's all...yeah right,and unicorns exists.You have thought of a story along with your ''evil'' twin sis I am sure of that XD)

He answered that XD

Lol,nice school then.My medium high school was like that and the students,because the food wasn't good,they decided to go outside of school were we had a bakery and other shops to buy food from there.I still wonder how none had an iron stick in their head or leg,while they were jumping the iron barriers in the yard...You study in an english school?
Lol I know that but there are many people who can be more artisitc because of music than others.Also I can't understand how someone can read while listening to music.It makes me feel...relaxed more than happy.
Haha you cheat?I also do that...Well If I cheat I have higher marks but it depends on the course because If I write the exact same words as the book or the notes, the professor will understand it and then low mark XD

Lol I meant that If he can't keep up with my long posts, I might find someone else to talk with long posts,and since we are talking and you posted that long reply you seem like a good candidate if he ever says:''Ok,I give up.You are awesome and I can't keep up with your long replies,oh ninja troll queen'' XD

You skim a lot don't you?XD
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is the first manga I ever finished.''Tsubabsa'' cute nickname.Tsubasa means feather in jap.Does your real name mean something like that,lol?XD

Such a busy week there.And so many bdays :'D

Lol ok you can start XD

Which paragraph?Sorry I don't remember XD

Ehh I don't want to be oldfashioned...Is just that my chrome is stupid and doesn't work well D:

Lol XD

Lol I like how you wrote that :'D

Digimon?The anime with 12 kids in a digital world.

Yeah,I know...Shame on me D:

LOOL XD
Is really funny how you narrate all the things that are happening around you or the possibility of your father asking what are you doing in the netbook :'D

Well pascha told me that the second kiss only happened in the anime.Tell me more names that I don't know XD..I know Gaara,I actually like him for a reason. Oh you can see the ending.Well everything ends one day,and maybe naruto's time is upon us XD

I own the first 3 books...I spend almost 70 euro to bought them.I have regret it in a way.Almost everything > Twilight.I watched the movie yesterday..Great...trolling skills :'D Mashima can take some ideas for future trolling.

I totally agree with you here.Books esp are scarier than the movies :'(

Haha and she starts making a story again XD
I don't know...Have you ever thought of being a writer?
His name is Hanamiya Makoto and the hilarious fact is that his name means something related to the word flower XD
Lol

Ok here is a present for you,after you went through hell and pain to read the whole thing:
Spoiler:
XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDD
Hope you like the present

Lol I knew you wouldn't like her :p
Indeed poor Kise.I want to see him again in the game.Haizaki is a bastard.Aomine punching him was one of the est scenes in the manga :'D

Lol Zani, you don't like her at all :p
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:31 pm

@Aria:^ That's about the worst joke and cheesiest line I have ever heard lol.
Maybe, I'll say half of that to get your hopes up, then when you think you've won.... Bam, a long mountain of paragraphs directed at you, which would frustrate you. That would be the ultimate troll. : P

Missed your brief post directed at me: Thanks for the congrats. : )
Yea, I like him, he's a pretty good protagonist.
It's my otp in this anime: HeixYin. Though I did crackship him with mina (lesbian sabre chick), because both are badasses, and have fought together couple of times, and she even kissed him even if it's just her remuneration.
I didn't like the thought of heixamber though.

I found the walking dio video game fighting gif on google There were a lot of poses where he's acting all smug, or beating up someone. lol. There's also a gif of him grabbing a woman's breast(middler) and do the opa gangnam style dance with jojo, Laughing

My response will be posted no later than wednesday or thursday. While I get promoted and have a higher salary Very Happy. I've been a bit more busy so I cant respond sooner than I usually would. Post is 65% Finished, though you can savour your pseudo victory, temporarily. :P

Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:21 pm

-_- I came here because I saw in teh chat that I should have replied o you but there is no message for me but for Aria -_-

I panicked over nothing >.>
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 pm

No, I actually replied to you around 10: 20 am, yesterday.
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Wha? really? xD
Was that when we had that small..problem?XD

I didn't see it :c lol
You might have thought I was pissed :'D I will go read it c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Hey Beautiful. Winking

Well ofcourse a sister needs to think about his bro's wellbeing, it's only natural. Yea, I'm warming up to it to a point where there's rarely any jelly left in me. I know he would, that's kinda makes it funny.

Na, I'm not include you at all, will try not to even mention you.
It has gotten a lot better, as I have been promoted. So Happy! Very Happy

Glad to see you two patched things up, though I wouldn't be surprised if you two fight like in a couple of weeks again Laughing
What a couple. Tongue out

Thanks for the compliment. Only when your cheeks are red. Tongue out
Hi c:
Should I call you sexy man or somehting?Laughing

It is c: If my bro is happy, then so am I. Really? Thats good I guess, and yeah, funny from your side only :'D Luna doesn't like the feel of rejection xD Even in a situation like this xD

But you mentioned me on the last post...or Aria did xD
I know, I read this after the chat. Congrats bro ! :"D I'm so happy for you Very Happy

Kinda...as you can tell things get kinda bad sometimes :c I someone mess up all the time :'D Didn't even take weeks :'D

Red in angeR?Laughing

You are not a faithful man? I suddenly dislike my brother Laughing

c: Aw, thanks bro....and okay?XDWhat if my mother is right and he chooses another man?Laughing

Hello dazzling lady. Tongue out

Sure, lol. Either way I'm happy with any compliment coming from you.

Must be because I'm somehow emotionally attached to you.
(btw my bad about what happened earlier today, I just was out of it completely, even though you weren't even that serious).

No the snake will not reject you for any else whether it's a fellow snake, chick, guy, etc. he would be a fool to do so.
I have my tasers ready in case.

I think aria did, I don't quite remember.
Thanks, life has been more easier for me.

Hopefully you guys chill out, and keep having your own fair share of friendly moments.

Yes, in anger and I want to see those cheeks blush so I can pinch them. Tongue out

Ok fine I will be faithful then, but I do have my urges. ; )

Wait your mom actually thinks sly would choose another man? Laughing

Btw, is my sig too big, or should I leave it as it is? I need another opinion on this before I do change it.

@ Vald: Finally a good idea coming from you for once. I don't mind merging our convo to another new thread.

How could I miss this?!

Hi cool superhero bro c:

Aw Cute I wish I would have seen this yesterday, I would have been less hurt :'D But don't worry c: I can't stay mad at my cool bro.

Rejection doesn't have to be for someone else xD
And my rl bro has his rl one ready just in case too Tongue out in case someone doesn't reject Tongue out

And I hope t will be better from now on c:

Yes, I don't like to fight with him :c Sly fights and Pascha ones affect me the most.

Aw O///O tgere, the annoying blush Tongue out

Your urges you can deal with in other ways c:

I don't think so, She teases with Sluna and then tells Luna he is gay....I think she TrollsXD

I don't know, leave it?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Pascha2 wrote:@Aria:^ That's about the worst joke and cheesiest line I have ever heard lol.
Maybe, I'll say half of that to get your hopes up, then when you think you've won.... Bam, a long mountain of paragraphs directed at you, which would frustrate you. That would be the ultimate troll. : P

It's my otp in this anime: HeixYin. Though I did crackship him with mina (lesbian sabre chick), because both are badasses, and have fought together couple of times, and she even kissed him even if it's just her remuneration.

I found the walking dio video game fighting gif on google There were a lot of poses where he's acting all smug, or beating up someone. lol. There's also a gif of him grabbing a woman's breast(middler) and do the opa gangnam style dance with jojo, Laughing

My response will be posted no later than wednesday or thursday. While I get promoted and have a higher salary Very Happy. I've been a bit more busy so I cant respond sooner than I usually would. Post is 65% Finished, though you can savour your pseudo victory, temporarily. :P

Ehhh....What joke and line?
I can't wait to see your reply then,troll king.Nothing surprises me now with our paragraphs Tongue out

No problem :'D
Same here....I ship him with Yin.They are meant for each other <<<333.In the OVA's was so clear what they feel for each other.Is my second OTP of manga/anime after gruvia.
Lol the lesbo chick.She is a badass of course,and when she kissed him I lol'd Laughing
I ship her wih the girl she liked but died in the end.
Me neither.First,pedo.Second,Hei already loves Yin.Third,I can't see them together like this.Thery are like brother and sister.

LOL Laughing
The oppa gangman style with Jojo?I would like to see that.

I know that.Take your time and post it when you are finished.My victory is real,yours is a delusion Tongue out

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:28 am

Bored Thread. - Page 22 305607_10151132680711714_1219103074_n
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 am

Lol cute kitties
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Aria11 wrote:long post is long

Sup queen of ninja trolling arts. Winking

It was only a matter of time, before the system gave up on us. I mean, in other forums the post quota would've run out in just two or three of our responses at one another lol. My whole quote is bundled down to a "snip". Laughing

It's all thanks to mashara, now. Blame her, and sting ofcourse. Besides you are pretty sneaky yourself, innocent in the outside, and a complete rebel in the inside. :P

My Narcissist mode will be on as well. : )

I shall never be demoted whatsoever. The day I get demoted, the day the apocalypse begins to occur, and we all know it is unlikely. So accept it, and be a good queen and just admit your defeat, because I will keep on relying every single time, without any hesitation on my part whatsoever. I will keep on repeating the same stuff over and over until you finally get it. Very Happy I think it's going to take a toll on your trolling techniques, as your conversation with zani's is also getting longer by the day. I guess its your virus that is kicking in, where you make people that reply to you to pad your post length at a mountain level, and you give out challenged so people can keep up. (meh you are just jelly of my superior trolling skills. :P)

Exactly there was zero reaction from people when we first replied to each other, and they thought it was just a "normal" conversation between two posters. Little did they know, day by day it's no longer a conversation but a challenge to how many paragraphs and word posts in total one can me, which ofcourse is amusing to just see their reactions. To a point, where we scared off everyone, and there's a select few posters that would give their jabs in. Lol neither will I, I will have to spend all of my free time on the internet just to give you a response. I may be whithering by then, but I will not lose any hope, as I love challenges. I'm with you on that we need to hack the system and break it down with our trolling, and no one can stop us. : D

I do exact the same thing, but I'm still kind of weary and afraid on how much I post, because then it would look like I have no life Laughing. It'll be over a million, soon enough. We will break records, and be qualified in the Guinness book of records for how long two people can post their responses toward each other, and how many ofcourse. : P I feel it's even longer than that, as we have been going at it for a whole month and half and to add to the cause mountain paragraph posts. I guess the Microsoft Word has an error function, as it also couldn't compute of how much we post Laughing. Sooner or later we are going to have to double post, as the word limit will get over the top. : )

I have already installed a anti-virus software called anti-spyware, and I have used full scan and on it and the results seem to be that there wasn't any malicious virus and other than a few non-harmless adwares. So It's most likely an overheat issue, but fortunately for me, my computer doesn't shut down as much as it use to. I opened up the fan up the cpu, and I cleaned with a air freshner while opening it up with a screw, and there was so much dust, that it was quite unbelievable. No wonder, why my comp lagged so much, when I got lazy to clean the main process tower of the cpu. Tired The difference between a windows and vista: vista has a bitlocker option that prevents hard drives from being hacked by hackers, and is capable of producing less viruses if I recall with more advanced security. There's a lot of similarities, but the visual graphs for vista are more enhanced, more oriented, and beautiful. I just prefer it over XP, and I can expand more on this if you want me to (which ofc adds to the longer post paragraphs, :P).

About as creepy as trying to eat his or her brains for not posting anymore like some zombie. Very Happy, Yea, I mean a apology won't really do you any good. As you're not going to get any reward from it anyways, beside you fully know by now, that the poster you conversed didn't have much time to respond to your trolling, or it was just an asshat for not saying anything. They could've just one or two words apologizing that they can't respond to you anymore, rather than leaving you hanging. I do know most of the ort posters, and familiar with them, (forgot to mention zani is also someone I would occasionally talk with but mostly about gray-tear)the thing is I didn't spend too much time in the ORT, because the moments of my OTP wasn't really much so there wasn't much to fanboy about, and plus it was just way too hard to keep up with, as I have to constantly read 30+ pages every single day, and to make matters worse, I have to catch up to 100+ when I'm away for the computer for a days, and takes me around 2 hrs or so. Tired Plus I usually posted at night and there were only a few posters who would throw in a comment here and there, not really active to be precise. Yep acting with the same poster who especially gives you similar opinions, makes it kind of boring. Wanting to talk more with the person but not having the time makes it also frustrating. Yea, so far I have: Pascha, Bro(sometimes luna calls me), Paul, Troll King, Hydreigon Sir (sly calls me), etc.

I guess people call you old fashion then for not updating your explorer. What explorer do you use anyway: Internet Explorer 7? They are just use to the recent fads with the online world, as they have forgotten about how amazing the original explorer is. Short term memories they have I guess. :P Ads gave a company who publish it to get profit, and so more people will click on it by chance, and thus the sales increase. So irritating. Ugh. Downloads seem to be running faster for me, and sometimes the application would just crash, like close unexpectedly. Thankfully, I can restore the program I'm downloading, but still it's kind of a hassle. I'm just giving you my counter attack right now, and the damage I'm giving you is duplicating every single time. How much can you last anyways? : P

No problem, while we tease each other, we can also appreciate each other's hard work, determination/passion on something they want to accomplish. (That is all true. How did you know about all of that? o.o Did I tell you this before or something like especially me having native american ancestry?). Thanks like I said before, I will help anyone with how much I am capable of doing, and will not back down even in the slightest. I'm just that type of guy, and I'm sure you will do the same judging by your nature. No, I only speak mostly english and some russian, and soon to know about greek's swear words only. : D Well you know how buch means gay right? Well that's a start. : P Sometimes parent's neglect their child because of work (as some thing money is everything and nothing more), and not having free time, which. Which essentially gets the child all abrasive, and non-cohesive, that he or she doesn't have a care for the world, and would do whatever they want as they have this mind-set: "My parents focus on me, so why should I focus on anything else?" Good point there queen, especially that last line.

My hands are hurting thanks to you, and because of my constant towards you. Plus my arm starts to ache, just being the same position for most of the time (Again thanks to you because of your constant trolling, geez queen. : P). As for your question, yes it did hurt, but we never complained and just focused on our objective. Our main priority was simply to get good grades, and we would accomplish it any means necessary. No, that's okay, that just means we are closer as friends now that we don't act all formal to each other more. It sometimes feel good to act childish, just forget about everything else and relax. That's what I miss my childhood, where they weren't any modicum of stress for me, and I was simply care-free until now. No, believe it or not sometimes I'm actually serious when I converse with you especially when it's about delicate matter. I'd only tell you to shut up if you go over or hurt someone's feelings. I wouldn't even tell you off bluntly if I said it in jest.

That just makes me want to remove that creepy pedoish simile, just to see your reaction, but it doesn't make want to punch rather than the winky/tongue emoticons. I'm always the head of trolldom that's a forgone conclusion. You are simply ignorant when it comes to us men, who have full power and actual physical strength when it comes to women. I mean we work our asses off every single, from start to finish, take care out of the outside work, while you women, simply do easy enough housework, or just prepare the kids to go to school, and make us men something to eat,which isn't really hard to do in the first place : D We are the dominant species, and hell would freeze over if I revoke that claim. Tongue out (stinks out tongue). I'm not exactly a huge fan of gajeel, but I still felt bad for him and his fans for getting the "fodder" treatment. No one would even think do so, otherwise I'd go all hardcore and ape shit on their asses to anyone who even tries. Though I would ignore if someone is giving her weird looks, as it's rather harmless nor do I care. My fist has been pretty swollen because that drunkie's mug was pretty sturdy, had to put ice on it the next day, lol. Good reasonable post there( Didn't know you could also be reasonable. I learn something new every day. : P) Lol, good job, hopefully you kicked him even harder with all of your might/strength, the next time someone does that to you (believe me,there are a lof of crazy people in this world, and they wouldn't even think about what they are actually doing). It does feel good to protect a love one, it makes you happy inside that you did do something, rather than take it in like a coward and run away from your problems, which I detest a lot. Thanks for the kind words, but I still like to tone down my violence as it can get me into trouble with the law and would make some think I'm sort of pseudo hero of justice, which I don't want since I'm a low-profile person and prefer to be one, even if it's hard for me to do. I feel pity for homeless victims as well, did you know about how a naked guy tried to chew off a homeless old man's face in the states? That was freaking disturbing as well, and I saw the poor guy's face which looks like a deformed, and out of shape, there was literally no skin, it was creepy. My girlfriend really does punch hard though, especially when she's angry. She's given me bruises on the arms before. Laughing. It's good to be assertive and take the action first rather than being patient as you said it can hurt you and make you regret if that drunk guy did something to you first. Taking it your anger on something isn't that bad, because having all of it bottled inside you can give you mental issues inside imo. The morons who do such things, basically feel no remorse for the shit they do, and think they can get a way of it. Serves them right,if they get beaten up, but they'lll learn something by force alone if words don't help.

Ofcourse, you admitting that you don't share the same wisdoms that I do, is only a small step in your regression of trolling, which makes me defeat you even easier. I can tell you it's over a hundred for sure, yes you can gasp now. Narcissist PWNS ALLL!!!... You're acting dominant over me always brings tears of laughter in my eyes. You sure you even want the moniker "Ninja Troll?", I mean I rather not if I were, it's like a negative aspect in itself, lol (you don't count because you fully aware know in your essense, that it does actually count!). How much more wishful thinking are you going to hope for? You only trolled me once which is essentially a fluke, while I troll you constantly. You know you get trolled, just admit plz. : D

It's pretty awful imo, ofcourse there are others who would enjoy it if they don't take the plot seriously, and just get entertained at the fights and beautiful colors from the powers that form out. Nope, they sounded wonderful, but once again, it turned me off with the other impeding inconsistencies and flaws this anime brings out to one's rational and coherent view. Omega is basically everything I hated in a anime, but I am not surprised others would like it. Though, you should give it a try who knows you might you actually like it given your poor standards for animes. teehee. Original Saint Saya will always be the best for me, mostly due to nostalgic reasons though. I'm a quite a sucker for anything related to nostalgia. : P No the whole series is divided into groups like there are alternate stories, and other purposes regarding the protagonist's intentions, and duties. Well ofcourse as you said the array of new characters are also quite different but in an eerily way are also pretty similar to the previous ones. I'm watching the latest gundam unicorn one which has comprised of ovas and old style animation. However, I think already I told you about it in our previous conversation, I'm not sure. I forgot lol. You really want to know what I did in school constantly and how I got suspended esp at the age of 7/8? I was really a badass spoiled little runt, at the time. You nerdy little troll queen, you and your sense of rational nobility. Wait they might ship us even more by the "opposites always attract" statement, similar to gale. : O

Better than yours will ever be. : P Man, it was hard drawing gray's spiky hair, like the position would need to be perfect regarding the stripes of his hair structure, and facial structure especially those squinty eyes were also difficult to master. The autonomy of one's drawing and the body proportions have to be the hardest to imitate, let alone draw. I'm taking it easy right now, just small progress and edits here in there. Surprisingly enough, Ultear was a lot more easier to create, and I didn't think that would be the case when I first formulated a plan on how to draw them, what they are doing, the angles, point of views, backgrounds, color shades, etc. I did when I was 10, I always wanted to see her, and my face would blush when I see her legs being shown, when she wore a skirt. I was sad when she was, and happy when she was happy. A simple case of a crush and being emotionally attached to a character which is pretty ordinary. My cousin had a small crush on him, but she had a bigger crush on tori/cloud reed. Yeah, you're pretty worthy of becoming my queen and also a good challenge of an opponent that I must defeat at all costs, I'm just too lazy to even research someone's name, even If I am curious Laughing. No the original dragonball manga finished in the early 90's. I watched the anime for both of the versions 2 yrs ago. No that was a typo and misconception on my part, I only have one sibling who happens to the same age as you, and does good in trolling. I bet your brother is waiting for his chance to troll you hard one of these days. : P

I love the snow absolutely. I always wished it would snow here more, because it's been stale the past few years, so I'm yearning for some. I want to be part of a fun snowball fight, make snow angels and create a strong snowman. The only downside is that my body's temperature would get low, and I would freeze to death when I came back inside, lol. Thankfully a hot shower, and some warm tea while wearing blankets, does the trick for me. I will defeat you in a snowball anyday, my aim/accuracy and strength would be too much for you to overcome. Lol, snow troll queen, another moniker? Shocked No he can't, he tries so hard, but doesn't lay a dent while my re-animated snowman ( i have the specials power to do that) gives him a pity look for being so useless. Laxus only belongs to Mira, and no one else btw. Why would I be jelly of an anime/manga character who's practically made out of 3d paper, Laughing.

Yes, I'm pretty serious actually lol. The first time they kissed was in the beginning, when naruto sat on top of sasuke's table and give him a close glare, telling him he'll beat him, and then all off a sudden a troll of kid, pushed naruto's lip's inadvertently to sasuke's. It was hilarious, made all the girls jealous, while the guys laughed it off. The other was in the filler, (pre-timeskip), with circumstances they were stuck holding hands with a strong glue attached, and they tripped, about to fall in a river, fighting among themselves, their faces got closer and once again they inadvertently kissed each other Laughing. The only books kakashi has shown to read are the pervy and linguerie models supplied by his senpai jiraya. Shikamaru is like one of my characters in this manga, so it's no wonder why I'm hyping him up quite a bit. Unfortunately it's going to keep dragging due to the reasons you just specified. When the quality is surprised it's only accurate to say that the manga will be at it's low point, and kishimoto is forced to end it at that spot, maybe he'll rush it or make it a satisfying ending one can hope. The weird part is I watched all of the 13 elfen lied episodes on youtube, and there was nothing censored about it of all, I mean her breasts, and bare ass were shown completely. Considering I'm such a perv, I looked mostly at that, and some part of the violence. He was a terrible protagonist all in all, neglecting one's feelings for another's sakes, and then all of a sudden many years later, he finally realize how stupid he has been,about time retard! Tired Who has children? Lucy and Kohta, or him with his cousin? The latter would just be incestuous, and the babies would've probably be deformed or something. Lucy trolling kohta at the spot would've been more satisfying of an ending for me, pfft serves him right. Then she does a little demonic dance, and in the credits we see her sitting in her royal pedestal, wearing a crown, and smiling. : P You're so cute when you try to make jokes and then fail at the end. Dominant? Yes, considering our overwhelming physical endurance. Women are simply an inferior gender, nothing more. (Sticks out tongue. Yes, I love teasing you as well, it makes my day even more enjoyable than it is :'D)

Don't, you'll just make us both awkward especially sly. Wait, a minute... Actually, go ahead because you have a terrible sense of humour, that both of us will simply brush it off. :P Most guys who get aroused by women's breasts which are practically of basketball sizes, doesn't cut it out for me. Yes, that's the Ending song, I love to sing with, and even memorized the lines, despite how cute and childish it were.

No, it played a part of them shipping them as they also provided other reasons as well. What was so special with that wink anyways, I don't see it. It's not like it sparkled or anything lol.

Oh you watch OP as well, you are far behind queen. You have so much to catch up, when will you have the time.. hmm about 330+ more to go for you.. I totally skipped the fillers, on my part because I actually searched for only canon episodes to watch. Tongue out Sometimes I feel they simply don't like her, and just use her in some comical scenes they add for their amusement. Again such a shame to see what they did with a beautiful character. Not to mention I think they secretly ship graylu, and so they try to make gray a complete asshole when it comes to juvia. I mean in the recent episode, where they saying to each other, they won't lose, gray doesn't even look at her! Too bad gruvia fans lol, and a potential cute moment wasted. While I ship lyvia and all I don't really understand how juvia got infatuated him like that, even if he acted like gray there for a moment. It makes it look like she's confused about her feelings not to mention it disrupts the canon stuff too. It was in the original ort thread, moziac actually posted it. Ofcourse you wouldn't know, you were basically fangirling over gruvia the whole time lol. They reduce juvia to the same personality she had in the beginning after her loss against gray, they simply can't comprehend that juvia is slowly changing in to an independent person, and not just some generic fangirl. Because when it's all said n done, dio would just abandon his nakama, after he's accomplished his plan. : ) Yea, she would act cute, and then unexpectingly kill the naive person, and she does a creepy laugh, claiming that she was a fool to go and go on about nakamas, and how naive comrades can be, and how they get in her way, and that she truly wanted is world destruction and chaos. Mavis Verevillion.

He looks completely fabulous, and definitely badass. The look definitely suits him. It gives him a "I'm better than you hope to be, peasant", vibe. I simply love the ending song. Ohh.. Where I should start... *First of all watch the latest episodes, before commenting on my reply because it will be full of spoilers on my part*. The part where zepelli is determined to train with his master, standing on a height of nearly 40 meters with just a single rope, is impressive. Not to mention accepting his death when the time comes, and with complete passion to fulfill his goals. It was just freaking terrifying what happened to him, in the end his fight against tarkus where he was split in half. It made me sad, miserable (one of the reasons why I had a terrible mood on sunday), and I couldn't even watch the episode properly despite jojo's epicness. It was nice and heartwarming to see him give jojo all of his ripple strength and energy, and telling him to live, become stronger and fullfill his dream, and to not let dio get away with what he's doing. I simply loved how easy jojo defeated tarkus's ass, and how he glowed and epic while using his yellow power OVERDRIVE!(emphasis on the overdrive). His eyes look even more distant and slanted, and even seen him with red pupils,which are always badass looking eyes. I like how the zombies and dio say VRRIIII, it sounds so funny. Speaking of Dio, I didn't like what he did to the woman and his child. That was simply disgusting on his part, of how he gave her a promise he wouldn't hurt her child, turns her into a zombie, who in accordingly sucks out his flesh. Knowing all of this would happen dio in returned smiled at the outcome. Then he basically semi-tortures pako's sister because she give him just a slap. Then again, dio is showing that he has no humanity left. One of the themes of this anime, is that you shouldn't trust anyone, especially one who is close to you. I mean, the adam guy (I think that was his name, pako's countryman?), basically almost killed the crew if it weren't for jojo, when he acted all innocent and with their backes turned, showed his true color. It was good to see jojo acquiring more stronger allies (happen to be zeppeli's acquaintances/friends/master), and they were pretty impressive. Especially the non-old/non-long haired guy, of how he gave dio some trouble , but unfortunately he got his head chopped up while being frozen to dio. The fight between jojo and dio, looked so sudden imo. Man, dio's immortality is simply on another level, how he survived while having his head and torso being split, and casually putting all together, and his ice levels were a hassle. Ofcourse acting smug and holier than though than usual. JoJo was simply admirable on how courageous he looked, how he burned his hand with fire and used the yellow overpower technique in the end. The battle and visuals were epic and beautiful respectively, there's simply no other words to describe it. It gave me chills, even if it lasted just one episode. I was hoping neither of them die, so I was rooting for both of them, but you know, I doubt dio is dead though, because we see him again in the preview, and also it looks jojo marries his girl as well, hopefully he's fine because he was bleeding and out of it Terrified So yea that's basically my summary there.

I haven't watched the latest sword art online episodes, unfortunately due to lack of time, but thanks for the clarification, and giving me a feel of what is about to happen afterwards. I'd like to see sougo not appear at all (even if he has dio's voice), but in the end, after kirito completely demolishes and I hope he laughs while doing it, it makes it even more satisfying for me. Like you said in the chat weeks ago with me, that he should a slow, horrible death where he cringes to a point where he doesn't want to live anymore. Hate him. :P Dio's seiyuu is definitely everywhere I might have heard his voices before in previous animes, but didn't know about it now. So if I re-watch said animes, there's no telling that he would voice some characters in the past.. Funny enough he usually voices the villians, but it suits him more though. *Goes to find out what his name is*. Be prepared the next time this paragraph about this topic will be even longer because I know I'd be watching them by then. That's a big spoiler on how she's his cousin, good you added the tag lol. Gilgamesh is arrogant, but he has unlimited powers to back up his own talk, and his abilities (esp noble phantasm) are very similar to erza's heavenly armour capabilities, of how they would summon thousands of weapons at their enemies with just the strike of the hand (reminds of campione as well where godo was also similar). No the priest guy who happens to kirei kotomine, a cunning two faced runtbag. Correct and correct, as you are aware I suck with names. They are portrayed as an epitome and one's embodiment of a what serial killer looks irl. Really gory and messed up stuff. I ship saber with him or with berserker. I never shipped her with emiya or his father though. Though I wouldn't mind a saberxrinxirisviel ship either. *drools*. Yea rider is a beast, and I hated when he died, and so easily at it too. I guess he and his prehistoric army were simply no match for gilgamesh. The novel is behind the anime? Woah. Again thanks for the name, I felt sorry for him as he did all of this just to see his neice be saved. Yea, I saw you mention merlin before in the chat and old ort, you really love that show don't you? lol. Japanese women all the sound especially when they moan (I'm not even sure myself if I'm doing this purpose. Tongue out).

So have you reached 200 chapters now? Or you making me more excuses? jk. Elf Queen? You mean rosine? (ha, I wanted to correct you on names as well. Tongue out). It was fantastic, the cocoons were her main weakness and gutz finished her off. She was about to seduce him as well (well I won't blame her either, everyone secrely wants to. Tongue out), the elves were just freaking evil, innocent in the outside, and wretched man machine killers in the inside, and how they sacrificed their own nakama as a plaything was even more disturbing. I liked her as well, it was cute how she wanted to accompany gutz in his mission, but thankfully gutz did the right thing and told her off. She was pretty annoying, but I did like her with long hair(sucks she cut it off). She reminded me of those religious extremists who would kill people in the sake of their religion, and keep on nagging that you committed the sin, receive the blessing of a god, and repent (I go to church sometimes so I see this as a christian) etc. Yep with experience she repented with her mistakes, and no longer has a split personality. Don't worry you will like her even more once you catch up to the manga, she really is helfpful, determined and wants to make her herself strong for her teammates, not to mention we see a caring side of her to a point she cries (I have a feeling she'll be on of your fav females soon) if her nakama (lol looks like I am addicted to calling friends as nakama all thanks to ft and trollshima) are hurt even in the slightest, as she's pretty emotionful and did a good job of taking care of casca. The horse rape was freaking weird as hell, like that horse was completely addicted to marijuana and went all crazy with those eyes and tongue sticking out heavily and gunned right at her, and she also masturbates to herself. When she was on top of gutz, actually turned me on but that's what a guy is about. Good fanservice there, miura. : D Speaking of badasses, skull knight and zodd are right behind gutz there. You know it was quite disturbing of miura to display a weird looking trying to gay rape gutz back in his childhood. Which obviously traumatized him to a point where he won't let anyone touch him. The king is such a piece of crap of how he lies, is responsible for innocent people dying, backstabs and tries to rape his own daughter, what a piece of garbage, and a lowly human.I didn't know he died, that is good news. *High Five* : D Lol your bro, is actually giving it another shot, but he's still in the early chapters, where gutz meets griffith. He said his only reason is because you want him to, so that pretty much tells me of how highly and appreciative he thinks of you. I think she skims right through it, and picks up things that piqued her interest and whether to talk about it or or not, or needs to mention it in her view. I think we'll see that again. : P My sis actually ships us now, as there's no longer jelly in her, same as me, as I kinda ship SLuna now. I don't want anyone to take our fun skirmishes to be taken seriously ( I think you should troll him more than ever, if he actually said that. I'd rather take someone else than you, lol jk). No, I have no reason to find another job related to my studies when I'm satisfied what I'm doing right now, life isn't hard that way, when you know what you need to do, instead of contemplating on choice other array of careers, which can make you unsure of whether you like doing it or not, if it's right for you/having fun with it, etc. Plus the knowledge gained can always be helpful to me when I get in trouble with the law in the future. : D So, who really knows. ( I think I kinda mocked you there, with that last line) Good luck with psychology Tongue out

Well I can only speak for myself here, and I know some of my views on astrology wouldn't exactly be all that true. It's like a hit and miss, and some of one's zodiac's characteristics can be quite accurate while at others it's basically blown out of the bag. Good of you to learn something new, and to open your mind for anything that piques your interest. Plus you have shown to go out of your way, to find about stuff like that. What you mean about birth hour, like the time of hour I was born? My knowledge about astrology is quite limited, as I won't be able to give you a good enough information on this matter, or anything creative to say. In the local newspapers, stuff about zodiacs/their signs are always included, but while I don't believe in it usually, I usually just skim through the pages just to see what about my zodiac's sign is, which happens to be gemini. Tongue out One does not need to give any justification for they believe in imo. Do you believe in prehistoric evolution? Scientology? and any religion that gives you a positive vibe about it? Sometimes the terrorists kill people and use religion as a sign of pre-tense as justification for what they do. I have a view that god is like a holy entity that serves as a good embodiment for what a person believes in. I feel people from ancient made stuff about what their god behaviours,acts and the things it accomplished from the sign of boredom lol. There's been no proof at all that contradicts their claims and the hymns have never been deciphered, from what I can recall, and I can be definitely wrong on this one. Either way, it's irrelevant when one just needs to believe in god in their own way, and we can only respect their opinion. Some are agnostic, some are athiest (decadus), etc. *That's a simple minded quote in your view but it holds truth*. True, music is another piece of the puzzle when it comes to one's method of coping in regards to getting rid of any tension or anxiety. I read the first three books of HP, but somehow I just never got interested in it anymore, and plus twilight is basically a book used to throw in the garbage, or you can use the pages as toilet paper, Laughing. You really do enjoy your novels don't you, must be because you are a bookworm, nerdy, and fake troll (sticks tongue out once more). Tongue out You remind me of my little sister (same age as you) who gets nightmares even if she sees something horror-esque or violent(zani doesn't like either as she mentioned it).

*Dragon of Deltora-a series of books which comprise the conflict of good and evil. Everyone thinks the dragons have disappeared but the young main protagonist: Leif knows this is not true. He happens to be a king and is on the mission to find them. The Evil Shadow Lord has poisoned the land with four vile creations or sorcery buried with such stealth that only the bravest of heroes will find them.Lief and his companions Barda and Jasmine must struggle to reveal the origins of the sorcery and destroy them. Their only clue is a fragment of an ancient map. Their only hope of help lies with seven unlikely allies of the last of deltora's dragons*. It's really pretty enjoyable got hooked on the first book. If you are interested in it anyway, I can give you the order of the books to start on to give you a clue on the premise of the series. No, I have heard of stephen king(lol I wrote down sting before I had to edit) but I don't read all of his books as I feel it's just too superficial, characters are poorly developed, and doesn't a good enough job of painting an emotional picture that would surely stand in one's setting (expression), so basically I'm not really enamoured with most of his works. I admit I did he did come up some really good ones, and some prose that are pretty famous and enjoyable to read: Salem's Lot, Shining and the Stand. Especially shining an excellent exploration of the effects of Alcoholism, isolationism and child abuse. Pretty underrated. Interesting choice of music there but I thought you would look greek music as well. You don't like rap/hip because of the swears? lol... Hmm.. I feel the same as russian music don't really get me pumped out, it's just generic. Though my mom especially likes it especially she would dance in front of me while listening to any russian theme songs, just to annoy me lol. 40 books? o.o... That's the most I read in my entire existence Laughing. You have so much stuff to catch up on, I wonder you are going to even accomplish it but all I can say is good luck lol.

You're not really nice at all. You're pretty rude, inconsiderate and would step on a guy's feelings just for your own gain. No wonder you don't have a boyfriend. Lol, I am joking right there Laughing (might've been a bit too harsh Tongue out). Name kinda sounds hilarious to me and pretty lame. Tongue out Where's your get up? I don't see you wearing any custom ninja outfit and with no mask. Plus your ninja trolly skills seem to be at a novice level, so you need some polishing. Tongue out Spoil me about what the woman turned out to be a man looked liked it and what's his/her's name in shingeki no kyujin (google searched and saw some giant attempting to eat a guy who's seeking help). Aw, but I wanted you to enjoy it mostly, and that's their thought process? Laughing. I would've continued to watch it if it interested me, not even caring about how much time I have or not. Though it looks like you already me his name reading your reply even further lol. Wow I'd love to live there, so no one would know where to find me, when I commit a crime. Very Happy (blame sting only, that's what he's fore).

Agreed that is so frustrating, all of the excitement and figuring out what is going on disappears. Once I see a mangasite of which the dialogues, I swear to myself never to go back to that, because there will be another time where a select few important scenes are missing due to their stupid laziness. Yep I want to punch my screen once again, when I see another ad popping up once I close another ad. Yes it's that time again (violence mode on, when annoyed).

That was a terrible joke once again. Maybe I should give you some pointers on how to make creative original jokes, or I could be your tutor on that. Tongue out. Now that I found out what death looks, I have told myself that I won't watch it, even if my morbid curiosity kicks in once again because it'll just effect my mental health. I don't think about that video anymore than I use to, but it's still pops in my mind from time to time. Well that's a first time I have heard anyone say they find the books scarier than movies, you're an odd breed. Tongue out I got a fever from not intakin much carbohydrate and iron, drinking very little water, eating more junk food than usual. I was careless about my health, basically, until I set myself up straight, and started eating more fruits, vegetables, drinking a lot of water, taking iron pills, eating a lot of safe grained meat, etc. Nosebleeds? Purple hands? o.o.... (*runs away scared)...

You'll have to say indoors, wear warm protective clothing to prevent it. Cover your hands with mittens instead of gloves because mittens keep your fingers in closer contact with one another. Wearing a hat is also ideal to prevent body heat from escaping your head, body and face, and you need to avoid activities that cause to sweat you alot, and overexertion. Stay as dry as possible. Basic steps I do to prevent from ever being infected with hypothermia, and it has helped. Well, there's a stereotype that if you smoke pot, and are generally vegetarian that makes you a hippie, lol. (so cute there maria, but you could've damaged at-least one person, lol, np. I'll deliver any other objects by means of transportation. Tongue out).

We do, and every time do, it makes us closer by the day. Sometimes I really hard to think about to what to say and to be creative as you don't want to risk repeating the same joke, because it gets dull, unfunny and is plain redundant (I am the predator not the victim). Please do so or give me a warning without any simile (because that would mean in my mind that you are not serious). Sometimes I can find when you are serious or hot when you add this: ....... (lol). You can also tell me to stop at any given when I'm saying something that is out of line and in a moody behaviour (though I should not just log in if by chance I'm acting like that).. You haven't offended me once this whole time that we have been teasing other. Well I'm not generally a nice person in general, people have to earn my trust. Tongue out Yea, god knows what else you might do to damage my body. Maybe even rupture my organs, inflict pain on my kidneys, but that doesn't matter. I will keep my head up high, take in the damage, and come back and insulting him even more than ever. : D

Yea, not only is an author a complete troll and a sicko the core, well at list his work int this manga.: Akametsu manga is extremely good one, where there's basically any sex and the story is extremely advanced and articulate, to a point where I got interested, and enjoyed it quite a bit. Plus the art really is amazing, and you would like the main protagonist, and feel for him because he goes through quite a lot, and is one mysterious individual, and at times is a down to earth hero type, that punishes evil deeds in a brutal manner in force.. Oh the manga is out, I thought the manga came out before the anime? :'O

I'm aware he also created the fate night series, and I have heard of mahou shojo madoka, but I haven't read it. Pyscho pass is really another articulated and deep plot wise anime. It can get extremely complexed and even complicated with what is going on the story. It's really an anime directed at the adults, because I doubt any kid with a fragile and immature mind can comprehend on what is happening. Oh that's really really bad news. : ( I was hoping it would be a good ending, because I love most of the characters. I hope the anime staff changes it's course, and edits it into a more promising ending without any despair inducement. Though I think Shinya Kogami is going to pass away unfortunately because he has accumulated a quite a number of enemies who are after his head, and one of them will finish him off. Then we'll probably see Akane mourning for him. Terrified I finished episode 6.

Get over yourself, both genders are pervs to the same extent, not just us men being greater in that aspect (women don't show it phsically but mentally they have completely dirty minds).. *sticks out tongue for the third time*.

Your little ed? lol. I'll admit he's pretty cool, a lot better than laxus actually. I hope we do see here, though from my limited of the picture she looks pretty, badass, calm, emotionless and looks like she's trained really good enough to have such a impressive looking medium gun. Can't wait to see here, maybe I'll like her just as much as you do.

@ Pic: That's kirito. O....O Why does he have long hair and looks like a feminine chick? Mind is blown. I hope it's just a fanart, and nothing more.... *Still shocked*....

Okabe is definitely hilarious, I just love he calms down a serious atmosphere and mood, by throwing at his random hilarious english accent. Yes, I know I just forgot about it recently, she looks like a lot erza imo just different eyes/shape. I love them both. Okabe's nicknames for her: Kurristinnaa, 2channer/@channer/4channer, the zombie, assisant, cel17, tensai hentai shoujo (pervert girl)+more Laughing

Spoiler:
Laughing

Yes, that's the one, I even copied and pasted the whole quote and laughed at the vid again Laughing.
So out of no where and I didn't think he would swear at them like that. *you sunuvabitch*. :'D His joke didn't work, because the dark shaded guy can also speak japanese lol, which made him sigh.

On a side note: I was really happy that they got together in the end. All of the hardships they suffered in their own lives vanquished and how they kissed each other passionately was a nice and pleasant to see. Great hug as well. Easily my OTP of the series.

Don't worry about it, we all have our own opinions and tastes, I won't judge you or anything about your characters, though you're right my list is way different than yours. I'll PM you some day on it, as none of your characters make my top 10 list of males/females, and still need to gauge on who like the most characters from the anime/mangas I have seen.

You don't need to change your opinion on want to, it's just people who use to hate him, started to warm up to him more than ever judging by the comments I read in the forums. Greed was definitely a badass who was portrayed as an enemy at first but he had a soft caring heart deep inside, which made him betray father after all. Speaking of father he was pretty cool, and was definitely a classified villian for starters. He was also pretty amusing when he first encountered edward, and how laid-back he was. Funny thing is I love Mystogan (from edolas) and dislike or find the earthland jellal neutral. Personality, Abilities, and History (then comes appearance) is what I usually use as a base for determing on whether to like, dislike, hate or find a character neutral. The thing with mystogan is that is role is done, he saved his hometown and became the new king, and unfortunately the earthland counterpart has replaced his role now he disguises himself as a mystogan clone, and his abilities in the process. I would've liked to see both of them interact though, atleast mystogan talk more with wendy especially, that was just way too short. Cobrana is one of my top 5 ships, it is meant to be love on both sides. They will get together that is if mashima is planning to bring cobra back into to the equation. Cobrana FTW. <333

You are as mad as ever.

Bored Thread. - Page 22 Mad

Bored Thread. - Page 22 Jojo_s_bizarre_adventure___dio_brando_signature_by_kaisernazrin-d5kudvz

I even have dio on my side, you are practically useless now.

Bored Thread. - Page 22 0_745ed_77e5f9dc_L

King is pissed because you are still relentlessly failing to obey his commands!
Natsu is going to tear you up with his trolling, plot armour and is now pissed as ever as well.

Bored Thread. - Page 22 1038390_o

You and your bro finished. Muahaha

Bored Thread. - Page 22 Acnologia's_Roar

Not even you, or mira can escape this roar at all. Admit defeat
Prepare to growl under my feet, and be a good trolly queen. If you do I will cancel this attack, because it most likely kill you two. :P

(lol, I am out of angry zeref pics, and gifs, and I know I won't run out of natsu ones. Tongue out)

Gutz is always badass, no matter what the circumstances that lie in front of him.

It's definitely something personal, I feel the same. Maybe the dumb runt didn't get his autograph signed by fujimaki, so he's holding a grudge. Yea, idiots don't really need a good enough reason to even harm anyone, so I could see that as well. Any news so far yet? It's definitely a campus student as one of the reports suggested. Maybe the perpetrator has stopped by now? Who knows I feel bad fujimaki for even having his life in danger when he hasn't done anything wrong, with the exception of creating an awesome basketball manga, which obviously does not hurt anyone lol. Not anymore, lol I caught up in just 3-4 days like I said. Winter Cup is definitely the best. Shin-chan as in midorima? I don't know the first names, mostly the last names. If you meant him yes he's one of the candidates who has improved quite a lot as in trusting his teammates, being more passionate than ever, and never giving up. Made some good strategies to against Akashi's special eye abilities which makes people trip, and he lays down the pseudo lord like attitude. Yes I finally remembered his name been calling him banana guy all this time, and I like his partner as well tetsuya(wrote his name on a piece of paper just to remember it again, as I keep on forgetting, lol MURASAKIBARA). While he claims he doesn't care about basketball and only plays because of his talent, obviously that is a lie which he cried when he lost. I felt bad for that, but he looks quite different with a ponytail. I was rooting for him a little, but mostly because I want to see the game not ending more quicker than usual lol. Found out how teppei founded the team, how he trusted hyuga (who had a terrible blonde hairdo lol. Looked like a yakuza) to join and with all of his effort, it was a cool sight seeing them all together, and how they encouraged riko to coach them as well. Funny to see the gang having to clean up the locker-room, and look at dirty magazines and finding all of the collections to read. Even kuroko was involved in it, but defeated poor kagami in a rock, paper and scissors and had to weave out the moving fungus in the room, lol. Teppei was definitely a bigger influence on every one there, and took the reigns of leadership. God, he's so loveable. He has had pretty good development. I'm glad that cheating little rascal got his shit handed to him, good. Was a pathetic little rat the whole scenes he has appeared, there was nothing likeable about him even if he was one of the general crown type, I don't know why you like him, and plus he has ugly eyebrows lol. Besides he freaking damaged teppei to a point where he was nearly sent to the hospital again with his damaged body. He doesn't play fairly at all, but I'll admit he's highly intelligent, along with his teammates(dude who has a mole on his forehead and got up) Most of the characters had their own share of good development, so fujimaki just doesn't focus on kuroko or kagami alone. Tongue out. Ofcourse the kagami vs aomine match that has exceeded it's potential. Definitely my favourite match and I already told you all about it, so it's quite pointless to repeat it other than pad my long post total, which would make me desperate lol. All one needs to mention the zone, that is all. Ofc Alex, and her fair share of pervy moments was like a breeze of laughter. Never a dull moment with her around and ofc she did help in maximizing her pupil's potentials. Best part is that kuroko has developed his own style of shooting, so he's no longer one dimensional. Phantom shot ftw, and nice of aomine to teach him the basics. He's got a really unorthodox way of shooting, but hey works so that's what matters, and how effective it is. Ofc we all know about aomine's change for the better, and how he has helping out the crew whether his opinion matters is irrelevant in regards to if he wants to help or not lol. Ofc we know about kise's match against the haizo guy, and how the latter got his ass kicked because he pissed off the wrong person. Hyuga is becoming a better leader and was acknowledged as such, and izuki is funny as usual with his terrible jokes. I like how strategies are fully detailed/involved and analysed when the games matter, and how one tries to resolve a solution by trying out any means to be effective, and how teamwork really matters whether in's a group and/ or individually. I love riko's dad, such a perv but can be a badass as well, and is a really good teacher who improved the team by a fair margin.. There's also a fanservice chapter for the ladies reading when the team/aomine's team went to the spa to take a bathes and relax their minds and bodies. I bet you fangirled on looking at their abs. : P I'm not sure where to put *mr.I'll gouge my eyes out and stab you with scissors akashi* in my fav chars list. Still un-decided on where to him (guess I'll need to see more of him to lay down my judgement) and it took big time guts that he scored in his own net just to wake his team up. Kise vs Kagami and co woot! I'm waiting for season 2 and for sure it will be better this is just the tip of the iceberg after all. I could write even more than this, but I'll feel pity for you, so I'll just stop at this :P KISE FTW.(sometimes I think he doesn't have good enough teammates except the captain. I feel like teammates weigh him down as anchors with their ineffectiveness) : D The weak little clueles fodder did do some good damage against him though. Now, I'm going to read the latest chapter soon, just to see what happens next. Tongue out Though good of the coach to preserve kise's physical health, even if it's frustrating for me to see him like that.

*Starts to fanboy over fanart
I can't really provide you any fanarts myself because it's yaio and I won't want to lose my little modicum of innocent left in me lol.

There's really no point of the manga, if zeref becomes an ally. I mean not even acnologia, and other villians stand a hell of a chance at all. Zeref, DF Natsu, Erza, Mira, Gildartz, Makarov, Crime Sorciere, it's pratically over for the villians with that type of prolonged power. They should not kill zirconis though, he's awesome and hilarious lol. He practically trolled the whole fandom, as we thought tobi would be an entirely different person, and the reasons for him being obito totally suck.

We are getting newer fans by the day. Lol don't you mean he fanboys? Laughing. I will ship them as well, it'll be hilarious to just see their reactions. Delusional as ever.

Not only are we teasing each other for our own pleasures, but we are actually having a lot of fun doing it. Yes, we are, I totally forget about that lol. Reptile Team FTW: Charizard, Aerodactyl and Hydreigon. We have our own slaves and get all the glory. :P I'll tell her you said it's a beautiful name, she'll start to like you then, because she's fond of getting compliments. Tongue out Okay, then I'll change it to Pascerra, then Laughing. Father would just sound awkward. She does like the name paria, because it means woman giving birth in another language. Still don't know which one though.

Everyone here, wants to see you happy, and knowing you, you'll be pretty successful in doing what you believe in, and don't let anyone change or influence your opinions. Stay strong. : )

Dammit queen, we are both struggling her, and I'm getting tired out. I will never lose in these type of challenged. Why not just lay low, and say you forfeit, because it's evidently going to be soon enough. So save yourself the trouble, and just kneel to me now. Tongue out (Why don't you have a boyfriend yet, if you can get one so easily? Don't have an answer eh? Yea, I thought so. Tongue out I'll never stop teasing you, until you get offended. Tongue out)

Took me about 3-4 hours this time, even with the fast typing and all. *Sigh*. You are taking valuable amount of my free time, when I can be watching animes/reading mangas or doing something constructive with it. Damn you queen! No, you seem pretty hypnotized for believing such vague inept pillar of delusions.. : D

Yes, I replied back as well, and that pm is getting longer and longer like this one, Laughing. Hopefully it doesn't become as long as this one, or it will kill us both lol. I agreed to it.

@ Avi: It's an anime called xion dt saga. There's a blonde guy who happens to dukaki (a nemesis of the protagonist)'s minion and servant. He looks exactly like him.

@ Sig: I finally found out who that is. It looked familiar but I couldn't my finger on it.
Zetsuon no Tempest. : )

No need to apologize, I can write on greek, if you teach me too. Vice versa on me tutoring you on the russian language. You ofcourse is less busy because you apparently reply back quicker to my responses than I do to yours. No, I am not thankful at all, lol. I hope this takes you weeks, because I don't want another humongous wall of text to respond to Laughing.

PSS. Not only is the system whithering, but it's also crumbling fast, all thanks to our trolling. Laughing

* Narcissist mode off.
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:33 pm

*fangirls over pascia moments
Longest response yet.
Good luck once again aria
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Luna Azul wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Hi c:

It is c: If my bro is happy, then so am I. Really? Thats good I guess, and yeah, funny from your side only :'D Luna doesn't like the feel of rejection xD Even in a situation like this xD

I know, I read this after the chat. Congrats bro ! :"D I'm so happy for you Very Happy

Kinda...as you can tell things get kinda bad sometimes :c I someone mess up all the time :'D Didn't even take weeks :'D

Red in angeR?Laughing

c: Aw, thanks bro....and okay?XDWhat if my mother is right and he chooses another man?Laughing

(btw my bad about what happened earlier today, I just was out of it completely, even though you weren't even that serious).

No the snake will not reject you for any else whether it's a fellow snake, chick, guy, etc. he would be a fool to do so.

Hopefully you guys chill out, and keep having your own fair share of friendly moments.

Yes, in anger and I want to see those cheeks blush so I can pinch them. Tongue out

Btw, is my sig too big, or should I leave it as it is? I need another opinion on this before I do change it.

@ Vald: Finally a good idea coming from you for once. I don't mind merging our convo to another new thread.

How could I miss this?!

Hi cool superhero bro c:

Aw Cute I wish I would have seen this yesterday, I would have been less hurt :'D But don't worry c: I can't stay mad at my cool bro.

And my rl bro has his rl one ready just in case too Tongue out in case someone doesn't reject Tongue out

Yes, I don't like to fight with him :c Sly fights and Pascha ones affect me the most.

I don't think so, She teases with Sluna and then tells Luna he is gay....I think she TrollsXD

I don't know, leave it?

Hi Moon Goddess. : )
(oh sweet, now I have superpowers. Is it mostly on spy related capabilities where I never get caught? spyscha. Smile )

Aww thanks. I don't think I have ever stayed mad at you at all. Maybe a little on the jelly feeling, but not too much. Tongue out
Even if I did get upset with your words, I would know you wouldn't mean it, and shrug it off.

He must not reject you at any cost, though. Whether it's for anyone or anything. Winking
Yea, you told me about some of his stories and how one of the girls phoned your house, and how your dad got into a phone fight Laughing.

No kidding in all honesty you two are the ones I don't want to see upset the most, especially when sly is a close friend of mine.
Though if the fight is just in a fun manner, and then I suppose I'm cool with it.

What do you propose I do with these urges? Tongue out

Well maybe she saw sly somewhat rejecting your hugs and came to that conclusion? Laughing
Then again last weekend, we were providing what if's in regards to him actually being gay lol.
I really love your aunt, a fun grownup to be with.

Will try to chat in the weekends, not sure yet. Smile always and have fun. : )

Aria11 wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:@Aria:^ That's about the worst joke and cheesiest line I have ever heard lol.

Ehhh....What joke and line?
I can't wait to see your reply then,troll king.Nothing surprises me now with our paragraphs Tongue out

Same here....I ship him with Yin.They are meant for each other <<<333.In the OVA's was so clear what they feel for each other.Is my second OTP of manga/anime after gruvia.
Lol the lesbo chick.She is a badass of course,and when she kissed him I lol'd Laughing
Me neither.First,pedo.Second,Hei already loves Yin.Third,I can't see them together like this.Thery are like brother and sister.

LOL Laughing

I know that.Take your time and post it when you are finished.My victory is real,yours is a delusion Tongue out

"Ok,I give up.You are awesome and I can't keep up with your long replies,oh ninja troll queen'' Laughing

Even you have to admit this joke of a line was nauseating and terrible.
and I just delivered enormous paragraphs that would complete destroy you into shambles.

I loved the hug they gave each other in the OVA, it was pretty cute. People actually ship hei with suou, which is disturbing, considering their anges and it would look paedophilia and that is obviously wrong. It was good to see hei shave, because he looks wrong looking like a drunk bossy hippy.

It was so out of sudden, but she obviously didn't complain about it. I liked how hei didn't even twitch at her attacks, when she was on top of hhim about to kill him. Lesbian Saber Chick is one of my favourite girls in the whole anime though.

Oh you mean yoko? She died horribly.

Jojo and Dio OPA Gangnam Style

Spoiler:

Laughing

We'll see which troll''s victory is a complete farce, and who is being delusional here. I can clearly envision the one who's winning: Obviously me! Tongue out
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Bored Thread. - Page 22 395084_10151183458611909_1677554768_n

Bored Thread. - Page 22 381593_10152304398930089_1576915278_n

Bored Thread. - Page 22 378841_435645216485489_277704056_n
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:01 am

Pascha2 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Hi c:

Red in angeR?Laughing

How could I miss this?!

Hi cool superhero bro c:

I don't know, leave it?

Hi Moon Goddess. : )
(oh sweet, now I have superpowers. Is it mostly on spy related capabilities where I never get caught? spyscha. Smile )

Aww thanks. I don't think I have ever stayed mad at you at all. Maybe a little on the jelly feeling, but not too much. Tongue out
Even if I did get upset with your words, I would know you wouldn't mean it, and shrug it off.

He must not reject you at any cost, though. Whether it's for anyone or anything. Winking
Yea, you told me about some of his stories and how one of the girls phoned your house, and how your dad got into a phone fight Laughing.

No kidding in all honesty you two are the ones I don't want to see upset the most, especially when sly is a close friend of mine.
Though if the fight is just in a fun manner, and then I suppose I'm cool with it.

What do you propose I do with these urges? Tongue out

Well maybe she saw sly somewhat rejecting your hugs and came to that conclusion? Laughing
Then again last weekend, we were providing what if's in regards to him actually being gay lol.
I really love your aunt, a fun grownup to be with.

Will try to chat in the weekends, not sure yet. Smile always and have fun. : )
Okay....that one earns you a hug, I love Moon Goddess C:
Yeah, and sounds spicy xD

Aw, that is good to know, I was worried. But you are not jelly anymore :'D nothing to be jelly of anyway...and I don't think I could ever say something that hurt you Neutral Not on purpose.

Pfft xD As if you had a say in it xD
Lol yeah xD jerk, he shoulnd't be giving away the number. and sometimes his friends give hte number Tired those are not good friends.

Yeah, same here...
yeah, but that is playing, I mean real ones xD

I don't want to sya it directly :'D We have rules now...

No she did not xD She only saw me writing really long PMs and asked stuff, then she teased and said that stuff...
What ?really? where?Laughing how did i miss this? was he there?Laughing what did he say?lol
Lol random aunt comment xD But yeah c: she is very fun...

Aw thanks, and I hope you can make it then c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:28 am

Lisa77 wrote:*fangirls over pascia moments
Longest response yet.
Good luck once again aria

I am waiting for my bro to start fanboying now :p
Pfft...Wait till you see mine.Queen is not going to lose.
I don't need luck for that.He needs XD

Pascha2 wrote:

Aria11 wrote: Ehhh....What joke and line?
I can't wait to see your reply then,troll king.Nothing surprises me now with our paragraphs :p

Lol the lesbo chick.She is a badass of course,and when she kissed him I lol'd XD

LOL XD

I know that.Take your time and post it when you are finished.My victory is real,yours is a delusion :p

"Ok,I give up.You are awesome and I can't keep up with your long replies,oh ninja troll queen'' XD

Even you have to admit this joke of a line was nauseating and terrible.
and I just delivered enormous paragraphs that would complete destroy you into shambles.

I loved the hug they gave each other in the OVA, it was pretty cute. People actually ship hei with suou, which is disturbing, considering their anges and it would look paedophilia and that is obviously wrong. It was good to see hei shave, because he looks wrong looking like a drunk bossy hippy.

It was so out of sudden, but she obviously didn't complain about it. I liked how hei didn't even twitch at her attacks, when she was on top of hhim about to kill him. Lesbian Saber Chick is one of my favourite girls in the whole anime though.

Oh you mean yoko? She died horribly.

Jojo and Dio OPA Gangnam Style

Spoiler:

XD

We'll see which troll''s victory is a complete farce, and who is being delusional here. I can clearly envision the one who's winning: Obviously me! :p

You mind the truth so much?:p
For you...or perhaps are you saying that you are going to praise me even more when I win,and this line can't explain how you feel? j/k
It is that terrible? :'(

I saw them.I have to admit that the reply is long and it will take me time but I am not going to give up!!!Pfft,destroy me? XD

Kyaa~~~ my heixyin moments in the OVA <<<333 I hav watch both season 2-3 times and still I like it even though I don't understand what exactly happened in the end and who is who XD.

She is a contractor...She doesn't have feelings so of course all this was nothing for her.

Lol at the spoiler XD

Sigh.The same over and over again.Stop being delusional and face the truth :p
(btw,it seems like we are going to start a new descussion here XD lol)
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Muhahahaha
(this is really for Sly)
Bored Thread. - Page 22 148278_10151106776981836_733033285_n
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 am

Men...that reminds me of somethign I wanted to tell Sly that I found out about yesterday...he will hate the guy...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:37 am

Muhahaha

Bored Thread. - Page 22 68473_10152300695335333_1110715905_n

Bored Thread. - Page 22 179369_10152517908265107_336625618_n

Bored Thread. - Page 22 530873_10152518174855107_1957099194_n

Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Lalala
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Oms, i love that party pooper one :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 am

MONKEYS!!!

Bored Thread. - Page 22 1247806006 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2307602982 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3239280439 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2321571845 Bored Thread. - Page 22 427302201 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2047749251 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1499845164 Bored Thread. - Page 22 4243398022 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1977874373 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1648678496 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2591583736 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1151033498 Bored Thread. - Page 22 426192085 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2231792857 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3135351232 Bored Thread. - Page 22 136470039 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1978165731 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1209737489 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2458038252 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1695130124 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2113965524 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2913608426 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2892408394 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2888382086 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1387363171 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1278084240 Bored Thread. - Page 22 59131302 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1012840371 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3012124063 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2607029568 Bored Thread. - Page 22 853987545 Bored Thread. - Page 22 419367009 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3441235916 Bored Thread. - Page 22 414269069 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2773048033 Bored Thread. - Page 22 462015688 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1629988949 Bored Thread. - Page 22 42664490 Bored Thread. - Page 22 850786843 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1580384622 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3087562708 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1293282117 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2759178499 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3660801865 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1607174547 Bored Thread. - Page 22 776298693 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3517359236 Bored Thread. - Page 22 21253892 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3800943101 Bored Thread. - Page 22 877264545 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2535839012 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3061540122 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3091748735 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1399312451 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1043774591 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2209472405 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3879362639 Bored Thread. - Page 22 4189526335 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2539515030 Bored Thread. - Page 22 927261665 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2889296088 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2506191376 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2149008227 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2195753189 Bored Thread. - Page 22 4177117907 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3884382519 Bored Thread. - Page 22 222535389 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1171061560 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3602195817 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2640919918 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1229113961 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3606388844 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2940301878 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1163710196 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3143552988 Bored Thread. - Page 22 899701779 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3998659846 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2801942088 Bored Thread. - Page 22 502620555 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3100590343 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1289612800 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3250793054 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2116816156 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1918643206 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1001009204 Bored Thread. - Page 22 27503530 Bored Thread. - Page 22 38838205 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3942512369 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3970648093 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3503017558 Bored Thread. - Page 22 4079864673 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2167672626 Bored Thread. - Page 22 4289510994 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1191626519 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1226285628 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2748500237 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2527984640 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3973136183 Bored Thread. - Page 22 742856855 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2714869098 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3803388186 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3006100477 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1160619682 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2110617236 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3154159069 Bored Thread. - Page 22 456023687 Bored Thread. - Page 22 4044942068 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2072545165 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2276801876 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2325471965 Bored Thread. - Page 22 314623110 Bored Thread. - Page 22 722753432 Bored Thread. - Page 22 306243718 Bored Thread. - Page 22 675700275 Bored Thread. - Page 22 245673792 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1786228450 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3402580550 Bored Thread. - Page 22 4010803331 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3058111747 Bored Thread. - Page 22 934440660 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3920004554 Bored Thread. - Page 22 230723226 Bored Thread. - Page 22 734537244 Bored Thread. - Page 22 960134461 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3669069390 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3248175836 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2837018037 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1590222255 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2407396366 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1551918254 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3967998059 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3458887598 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3387256539 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1224822932 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2166047764 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1411493828 Bored Thread. - Page 22 1280266482 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2211449871 Bored Thread. - Page 22 3600709512 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2027334885 Bored Thread. - Page 22 965713499 Bored Thread. - Page 22 2525954108

But the best monkey is missing Terrified

Bored Thread. - Page 22 Piratenking
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 am

OMS...I had forgotten about Piraten XMonkeys xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh.. Monkey collection.. This can be quite useful...Bored Thread. - Page 22 2116816156
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next