Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:40 pm

CelticPredator wrote:I noticed something:
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Untitl13
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Untitl14
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Untitl15
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Untitl16
777, Mashima's favorite number! That means bad luck lol
Lol awesoem good eye..

Pascha, its a fact. I am no longer jelly. Accept it.
Boring or not....

Also, I saw that about the troolling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Luna Azul wrote:
Lol awesoem good eye..

Boring or not....

Hello Gorgeous. Cool

I don't need to accept anything because I'm already aware of your jellyness diminishing by the day, when I saw you come into terms with our ship in the emo corner thread(though you did say your jellyness doesn't matter anymore, so yes)Also,Likewise because I don't mind Sluna anymore, infact I kinda ship it now. I won't even bring this jelly business now from now on, because it's getting old and irritates us both.

What trolling? I think I made it clear that I won't involve you in any of that yesterday. I'm already stressed with work n shit, I don't want to add more to it, if you stop talking to me. Big reason why you are not part of it and my trolling also hurts you, also because you have been going serious on me, which never happened before, nor do I like seeing that.

I'll try to come online more (as you already know about my busy schedule), maybe early this week. So we can have fun like we use to (or recently like on monday for example), as yesterday your mood seemed quite off when I was on. : )

Later Sis and always smile because you look even more beautiful when you do. Winking
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm

I already told luna this, but I admit that I fangirled when you two bonded at the party thread. I also ship Pascha x Luna sibling ship as a result of it.

I just love bro-sis relationship in general, that is why I fangirled. :p
moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Lol awesoem good eye..

Boring or not....

Hello Gorgeous. Cool

I don't need to accept anything because I'm already aware of your jellyness diminishing by the day, when I saw you come into terms with our ship in the emo corner thread(though you did say your jellyness doesn't matter anymore, so yes)Also,Likewise because I don't mind Sluna anymore, infact I kinda ship it now. I won't even bring this jelly business now from now on, because it's getting old and irritates us both.

What trolling? I think I made it clear that I won't involve you in any of that yesterday. I'm already stressed with work n shit, I don't want to add more to it, if you stop talking to me. Big reason why you are not part of it and my trolling also hurts you, also because you have been going serious on me, which never happened before, nor do I like seeing that.

I'll try to come online more (as you already know about my busy schedule), maybe early this week. So we can have fun like we use to (or recently like on monday for example), as yesterday your mood seemed quite off when I was on. : )

Later Sis and always smile because you look even more beautiful when you do. Winking
Hi Handsome Smile

Oh, so you noticed then, I'm just being a good sis Smile You do? Well...that still bothers Sly...yes it does lol, or did.

I know lol, but I still saw it, my eyes work the sme Tongue out
Aw, I hope your work get better :c Thanks btw c: Serious in what way?Laughing

Yes I do c: aw, you don't have to force yourself but I appreciate it and I have monday off C: Aw yes :C I noticed I ruined it but I did feel sorry after, anyway, I think I got it all off :'D

Seeing you post always leaves me with a smile Tongue out But I thought you liked me angry Tongue out But I will bro C:

moziac wrote:I already told luna this, but I admit that I fangirled when you two bonded at the party thread. I also ship Pascha x Luna sibling ship as a result of it.

I just love bro-sis relationship in general, that is why I fangirled. Tongue out
I thought you alreayd did before xD

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm

ZaniXD wrote:Tower of God? xD I think I watched an anime named the same thing when Animax was still on my TV :'D Never heard of the other one but that's no surprise xD
Everyone loves the trouble makers that argue with the teachers and play pranks :'D They are entertainers to us xD
I'm failing a class :'D Other than that some teachers don't like me because of how noisy I am xD I dont get my homework done and I am distracted easily xD But in all my other school I could ace the classes despite all of my daydreaming xD
As always xD

L is the main character, right? Zani is interested in this manga more now x3
Ohhhhhh xD I'm betting that has ecchi if the main characters are girls and this is a shounen :P Though I didnt expect it to be a "dark" anime.
Ok... then the elevator is a horror elevator..... Just what do the protagonists do..?

Ok my mood is not in the mood of giving things a second chance xD Except for Bleach which I dropped when Ulquiorra died but now I'm torturing myself with UlquiHime fanfics (I cant help it TT_TT) and now i might not give Bleach a second chance... I just thought out loud didnt I? :'D
Kaichou wa Maid-sama is awesome xD And it still is. Though the art has gotten worse Unsure Misaki looks..... manlier.....

(My weekend has ended :'D And I think I have test tomorrow... and i dont even know if I have homework... this is what you call last minute panic :'D)
Not all genres suit me :P I like all genres of music but when it comes to stories it isnt so xP
Well he didnt have to be so *insert appropriate word in which Zani can accuse her brother with yet not sound like the guilty party* about it. xP I liked their romance. It had hurt/comfort/angst/romance (Note: I only remember these words because of FF.net :'D) like Jerza. Ok not like JeRza. It was soo sad T^T

Laxaria xP

Ohhhhhh xD
That was my on the spot rambling xD I nearly told mashara a whole MasharaXPSM story this morning :'D Then I realized that I was supposed to save that for EST xd I usually lose myself like that when Lurker and I write the stories for EST xD And she fixes up all my ramblings and develop everything since I'm not good at the final writing part. But I can ramble xD
YOu make feel like I have to change my mind though you havent said or done anything and then this image of Riko and Teppei holding hands just came to mind at a cliche sunset came to mind TT_TT and after writing that I thought of Teppei saying that he cant be with Riko because he's dying.... WAHHHHHHHH TTToTTT Sorry, I'm losing my mind too much arent I? Happy; I'll stop with my imagination now....

No prob xD
Yep they are.
I learn how the world works through books, TV and experience. Stories too. And music. And just looking out my window wherever I am x) I think music influencing my reply too much today :'D

I'll keep that in mind. Damn I was supposed to study this weekend..... I can never go through with these things. And now I think its dinner time. Crap. I still dont know whether I have homework or not DX Ad I havent studied for the test.... Well thats it for now xD Bye bye.

Lol I don't think there is an anime like that because the manhwa is korean and as far as I know there are not korean manhwa adapted to anime Laughing
Of course, there are...The class isn't boring with them Laughing
Nuh don't worry about what teachers say.If you know that you can do your homework in your own pace and do it better what's the problem daydreaming in class or being noisy?I am a daydreamer too,that's why I say this lol.

Yep he is along with Light.Lol no, it doesn't have at all.Look a pic of them:
Spoiler:
They seem like ordinary shoujo girls to me,beside the hilarious fact that they remind me of GoM now Laughing
It is and a lot I have to say.I wanted to drop it around ep.5 but I didn't because everyone kept saying that is a dark and psychology anime,and you will like it.And it is.
I don't quite remember to tell you the truth but as I said they say to each other their dark secrets of their lives, since the elevator has stopped and they can't get out.

Lol yes you did Laughing.Oh so you didn't like that the character died.Well he dies in an awesome way and for a purpose or because Kubo was trolling as always and he just killed him?So you are not going to start reading again?
Manlier,lol.Like Elfman?Laughing...I don't read the manga,I have only watched the anime.

(haha you should make a schedule then,so that way you can remember if you have tests or homework)
Lol ok I insert an inappropriate word there Laughing.So it was more tragic than Jerza?

Yes ship it people(now you only ship pascia and poor laxus is alone :'D)

There is MasharaxPSM now?When did that happened?Don't tell me that you save my conversation with pascha for the EST?Oh god I don't think I want to know what you have thought writting about us then Laughing(can you send me a pm of what you have thought so far?please :'D)

Lol don't stop I think is cute that you write what you think,especailly about pairings like in KnB Laughing

I also do that with books and looking outside the window when I am in class.Is so relaxing and it helps me clear my mind :'D
Lol so this is a good thing then Laughing
Music doesn't influence much I have to say because I am not such an artistic person and when I tried to learn piano I couldn't unserstand how the musical notation works so I suck at this.
Study hard and I believe you will ace in your tests.Lol you should go and check then.Ok see ya Smile

oino wrote:OMQQ TL;DR :'D :'D

You and the whole forum Laughing

moziac wrote:I think I'll ship Pascia now.
They make a pretty good pairing anyways.

I know you ship us but, meh I think I make a better pair with Laxus :P

Lisa77 wrote:Kyaaa pascia moments and a lot of it tooo. <333

Feel bad for aria because she has to respond to zani's post and then pascha's humongous response. Good luck lol.

There are?Laughing Hope you and random have many moments.I only go to the chat for the ralisa moments Heart

Thanks for your concern because I feel sorry about myself too,after reading pascha's reply and I have to reply back now Tongue out
(but the ninja troll queen won't lose).
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:48 am

Luna Azul wrote:
Lol awesoem good eye..

I don't recall ever shipping you two before until I said it until now.
I did say I fangirled when I saw the party thread, 3-4 days ago. :p

Aria11 wrote:

Noooo. Laxus only belongs to freed and is suitable for him.
Freed deserves a man of his caliber, so he can be happy in his own life. :P

That's why shipping Pascia is more awesome.
Known as the couple that posts long ass essays that no one other than them, will even read XD.

moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:57 am

@ luna: that was me who said that xd.
I told you I do ship it about a week ago.

@aria: I'm quite honored u love it that much.
No one can take random away from me(vald sama will always have a special place in my heart)! Thanks for supporting my randomness.

Pascia! :3
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 am

moziac wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Lol awesoem good eye..

I don't recall ever shipping you two before until I said it until now.
I did say I fangirled when I saw the party thread, 3-4 days ago. :p

Aria11 wrote:

Known as the couple that posts long ass essays that no one other than them, will even read XD.

Ah, I guess I assumend the fangirling was because you sipped.

When did Aria saythat?
Aw,cute, an attempt to troll. :p But aready chose my bro...I wonder if he will be hurt...feeling second best...
Lisa77 wrote:@ luna: that was me who said that xd.
I told you I do ship it about a week ago.

Nah, I remember you doing it too :'D And that I hugged you a couple of times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:26 am

moziac wrote:

Aria11 wrote:

Ehh...No if he doesn't belong to me,he doesn't belong to anyone else (j/k)
Laxus is not in the caliber of Freed...Freed will be happy.I don't know about Laxus :p

We are known for that? Lol that is true XD

Lisa77 wrote:

@aria: I'm quite honored u love it that much.
No one can take random away from me(vald sama will always have a special place in my heart)! Thanks for supporting my randomness.

Pascia! :3

But of course lisa.LisaxRandom is canon and I can't help ship you with random.Those moments in the chat...are wonderful.
No problem lisa,I just support what I see and it has hints XD

@Luna:When did I said what?

Last edited by Aria11 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:27 am

That you fit better with LAxus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:30 am

Oh that...Meh it might be true,who knows :p

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 am

So you are cheating on my bro :'D This will destroy his self esteem, then he will turn into a manwhore, seducing all the girls here, like our Slutty Queen Mother...all trying to forget Aria....*breaks down crying*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:39 am

Maybe... :p
Who is the Slutty Queen Mother?XD
Don't worry luna he might forget me...one day but it will take time.
*pats luna's back*
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 am

Potato XD
You never forget a betrayal like this D:
Don't touch me D: My bro will think I was covering your cheating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:46 am

Lmao XD why?
I never said I cheat on him.You just assumed I did :p
I thought you would cover me If I cheat on him :'D
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 am

Because he said so.
It doesn't have to be physical, you heart and mind cheat.
My brother, I would never betray him like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:35 am

Choosing a anime manga character over a rl person makes me question one's sanity.
Joking aria, XD

Yes yes keep supporting me and my love, while I support you and yours: pascia <3

Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:20 pm

@Luna: Ok XD
I meant physically and mentally.
Lol, I know :p

@Lisa:Who said I was sane?XD
Lol, joking.Don't worry,I would never choose a non exist person(I mean a fictional character) over a rl one.That would be crazy.RandomxLisa=<<<<<33333
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Pascha2 wrote: -snip-
Sorry that I didn't quote your post but when I tried to send my reply I trolled the system with my long message.I think this will happen from now on so don't quote my reply Laughing

Hello troll king Tongue out(I should have never said the thing about the ninja…now you and the others will call me this Laughing)

Narcissist mode on :’D

Well you might be demoted to the prince of trolling one day if you let me troll you like I did yesterday. Lol mean Laughing. People like to have me around them, so I will find someone here .Zani looks like a good candidate since we are talking now. The thing is that I don’t think you will find someone here to keep up with your posts, since I am the only person who can and you won’t find another Tongue out(you call that trolling? Lol, I call it fail try of trolling Tongue out)

Lol I know. The funny thing is that today I read back our previous post when we start talking and, wow the progress we have made till now. The first posts look so small that I am amazed how long our replies are now, and how people reacted in the first long posts which now are paragraphs comparable to this one. Lol, I know right? It's funny how we do that with our posts Laughing I know… At the beginning it was only minutes and now hours… In only 3 weeks (?) we have made progress with our posts. Months ?! Jesus if that day comes I won’t be the same person anymore Tongue out … Let’s hack the system with our awesomeness and freedom of speech Laughing

I used MS word to count the words. Result (without your latest reply and mine): Around 18,000 words lol Laughing Is over 9000!!!!!!!!. Long posts are long. I don’t know if there is a person with more than ours here,but 18,000 words is a pretty big number.But now that I see our discussion don’t you think 18,000 words are too little for what we wrote?With so many words I don’t think we can call ourselves lazy as you said. Too many words in one reply that people are bored to read and/or too lazy to write. But ok none is like us when it comes to this. Lol bad computer indeed. Well yes because it might be a virus or a technical problem since those things don’t last forever. I think I have heat-issues with my laptop now. It always makes this weird noise when I use it for a long time (as everyday lol) and I don’t want this to happen because I don’t have a PC or another laptop if I need one. I have vista 07… I don’t understand what is the big difference vista and XP has. I think they are pretty similar.

Lol that is creepy. Meh I don’t care anymore. If they don’t want to I won’t demand an apology. But the thing that kinda saddens me is as you said yourself, I spend my time replying back to them but in the end they didn’t bother to answer. In my case when I am late replying, I usually put a ‘’Hiautus’’ on my profile and I apologize for the late beforehand (I do this when I have exams). I know most of the people here since I have talked with them back on the ORT and then on PM. Yep, I think it is boring (I am getting bored easily with people sometimes. I don’t know why, don’t ask me – this also happens to everyday things I always do and it seems like a never ending circle, and I don’t like it all) but of course it depends on the person I talk with and of course for what we are talking about. I can spend hours talking with someone for almost everything and in the end you want to talk more. Of course quality over quantity but if you have both why not talk then? We have many titles as it seems. I like it Cute

It does that to me,that’s why I don’t use it anymore and I only use internet explore.But most people think that chrome is better and when I say to them that explorer is better for me they are looking me like I am stupid for using explorer lol.Slow down…Tell me about it.That stupid thing with it’s ads and how slowly it works.(download is the same with whichever search machine I use.Ads everywhere…).Lol I downloaded one to help me with it.Till now it has only find 3 mistakes…That makes me happy considering how my poor language skills used to be in the beginning Cute Lol I also do that but…counter attack?!(you wish…I will win in the end!).I read your paragraph,then think of something to say that is related to your reply and it will have a reply from you in the matter.But since we have war,I will try to counter attack now because I don’t want to lose Tongue out

Oh,it’s ok thanks for concern.I try by myself and it has results till now.I am proud of me(you are Russian from your mother’s side,right?So you have 2 nationalities since you live on states.Also native American ancestory from your grandfather’s side…That makes you 2/3 american then?)You did great helping them with the language because is not an easy to start learning one.Do you speak any other languages besides english and russian?(you know russian right?)Hehe,you want to learn dirty and swearing greek words…I don’t mind teaching you some,but you will also have to teach me russian swearing and dirty words or the basic ones lol Laughing So it’s parents fault that they raise their children like that in first place.I know is difficult to raise a child but a parent should spend his/her time teaching the child how to be polite,not want everything his/her own way and of course to know when there are mistaken and how they can prove themselves better.Also since a child mimics what the parent is doing you can say that a part of his/her behavior might be because how his/her parents act or a way of trying to get attention in a wrong way.

Didn’t your hands start hurting after so many tries and hours to learn how to write on the keyboard?I remember when I first start writing much on the keyboard and after an hour I couldn’t feel my fingers lol Laughing.Oh congrats then.Here we have a saying that goes like this:’’Practice is the mother of knowledge’’ or something like that,which means that when you try and practice a lot you will eventually learn it in the end. It is possible for me to be nice, I am all the time but not always with you Tongue out Do you want to say something questioning my sanity?: p I am just childish sometimes Laughing…. Oh you do? I thought that you were trolling me all this time Laughing Ok,we won’t but If sometimes I start asking sorry like a crazy person just tell me to shut up,ok?Tongue out

No, don’t do this.Even the Very Happy is good…I am blaming you for my wink,you are the one at fault Tongue out…I will never forgive you for my wink,never!You said you are the head of trolldom? I am.Women always have the control behind the men.We just let you live in your own fantasy,that you are the kings or the heads in a kingdom,but in reality we are the mind behind everything.I will just let you live in your own fantasy while I win this battle with our posts Tongue out I just facepalmed that’s all and I was angry that Gajeel didn’t fight Rogue. Yes, I have come to this conclusion about you.Well in both circumstances, you were right.None is hitting on your girl,just never, and you did well to punch him(most men do this when it comes to their gf).He was also drunk as you said right?Better then, you made him sleep for a while and realize what he did.Idiots who are drunk.Someone did that to me years ago when I was with a friend.I gave him a kick in his knee and we start running Laughing. I felt really good that I protected myself and my friend,when she couldn’t do anything.The homeless people are very often the victims of drunk and pitiful people who can’t do nothing in their lives besides getting drunk or start wondering around the streets.If you only get that angry when it comes to those matters I don’t think you are so violent,as you think.I think is more an act of protection towards people who can’t protect themselves and you help them. I don’t think your gf could punch this guy as hard as you did or the homeless woman could do something.You shouldn’t believe you are a violent person because you acted kind towards people who needed protect from stupid,drunk and abusive people.Even in my case,when I kicked this guy’s knee, I did it to protect myself and my friend and If I hadn’t who knows what he would do to us at that time.(not something terrible but he was drunk so he wouldn’t know what he was doing)If there are not people who will use violence for protection then we will all be victims in the end.I am not a violent person at all I have to say,and when I get angry I just become calm and cold towards the other person and try to find a solution from the situation.Of course that means that the anger inside me boils but I don’t let it out.That’s worst because in the future I might get angry for over a little thing and start swearing or even become violent at the wrong people,the wrong time. It will hurt you and you are a violent person if you are angry over almost everything you don’t agree with or is not the way you like it. So don’t think that by protecting someone by means of violence towards the abuser is a bad thing and you are a violent person. You should think more why a person would go to such a low level to do something like that and not feel nothing afterwards.

Oh I can’t wait to be as clever as you are then,with the wisdom you have obtain Tongue out Lol,ok if you want PM…Since I assume is a long list and posting it here,it might be kinda of embarrassing.If you want I can also send you a PM with the link to my list.I am not such of a narcissist as you are,but I am a bit.You wish!That will never happen.I am the ninja troll queen here(look I even have two titles.You only have one,and I don’t count the word rulers ).I have more power than you have,in the end. Ha…ha…ha... I am awesome,never pretended to be.Is a natural gift,that mother nature gave me.Unlike you, who tries to be awesome and most of the time you fail and you get trolled by me Tongue out

Is the omega is that bad then?Someone told me that the series are great and there was going to be a new one this year.But I didn’t know it was that bad.Not even the seiyuu made you to still keep watching it?Not that I will keep watching an anime because of the seiyuu but when I learn that one of my fav seiyuu or someone who is great, will work in this anime,is more possible for me to watch it.But of course if the story is not good,then drop. There are so many stories and characters?I thought it was like the other anime and the different names (like Seed, ZZ) are arcs of the story…Lol bad boy,causing trouble at school.I am curious now what you did Laughing. I was the other side:never causing trouble and always a good girl Tongue out…It seems that maybe the elements they gave us in the random question thread might be true,since you seem like a person who will act quickly and sometimes with violence lol, and me a calm and composed person Laughing But sometimes there might be an anime with not a good story and they are more popular with the fans.Maybe is because of the characters,or something else?

I can’t wait to see your drawing then.Better be good,I am a strict judge(lol j/k Tongue out). Lol school crush on mei ling Laughing…I think I had on lee but I am not sure.Maybe it was T.K from digimon,I can’t remember.You still sing the song?Hehehe you don’t want your gf to find out…I can understand why Laughing Of course I am worthy.You thought I wasn’t?Is just that I am not as lazy as you are to search for it Tongue out Is the DB manga still on going?I still haven’t read FMA manga,I have no excuses. Great your sis is trolling you with sports Laughing.I also do that to my brother,so I can understand her Tongue out(it feels good when we troll you like that ) Oh you have siblings? I thought you only have one sister.

You like snow?I can’t stand the cold,but snow is funny.Here, it snows every winter so I know that it will snow again this year.Snowball fights are the best.I don’t always win but I try Laughing.I like making angels more,even if in the end my hair are covered in snow and I look like a snowman Laughing Leave my Laxus alone Tongue out He will crush your snowman in a second! You seem jelly of how stronger laxus is than you are:p Is this happening because of the climate change? Yeah right,you killed the poor computer and you don’t want to take responsibility now(lol j/k)…I have nothing to add here *turns head away* Tongue out

Lol,really?Hahaha is hilarious…I know that he has only kissed Sasuke but twice?lol the animators .Sorry, my king for the misspell but I didn’t notice it Tongue out Of course I haven’t .You thought I was reading it? He sounds badass,like that.I only knew that Kakashi is smart and likes to read books and never heard of Shikamaru. I agree with you there.Is not good for a manga to drag for a long time when you can see it actually ‘’ending’’ in a year or 2.Ten years is a pretty long time for a manga,and if they only keep publishing the manga because is popular and it sels well,l the quality will drop as a result. I don’t think I will ever forget that scene.First episode and it was bloody.I was like O_O ‘’the hell is this?!’’ and when she beheaded people…that was so disturbing : ( Because of how bloody and violent the first minutes are,the nudity came last in my mind.Killing unstoppable like that,the last thing I noticed was that she was naked(well I saw her naked but all the killing she did made me focus on that rather than her body). I didn’t like Kohta either,he was just there and everything happened for his sake. His cousin…agh just annoying most of the time. In the end of the manga they even have children .Lol if that happened it might be better Laughing.Then Lucy rules the world as a queen. As you said ‘’you have to’’ and ‘’act to’’ which means you are not always Tongue out Pfftt…we let you think that way,you didn’t know? We pretend to be emotional and all and let you think you are ‘’the man’’ while you do all the hard work for us.Dominant?Yeah right,keep living in that dream Tongue out(how I love to tease you like this Laughing)

Lol I don’t really remember but I think so. Luna teases you for this?I will do the same for the lulz .I thought most guys get aroused by hentai.Well that means it is so stupid that it doesn’t even matter if it has all the pervert stuff there.
You mean this song:
Spoiler:
They ship gruvia because of the seiyuus?I am not,but is a hilarious fact I have to say Laughing Don’t worry I don’t blame you for this,only for my wink Tongue out

I even watched the fillers of OP : ( I didn’t know which episodes were the fillers until a friend send me a list with the canon and the filler episodes.And I watched all of them till ep.230,which I stopped there and I will continue later. That’s why sometimes I do that with anime.If I have time I watch 2 episodes together so it won’t be boring anymore. Yes,she can be but I don’t like at all how the animators treat her character.They make her seem like she has an obsession over Gray and in the fillers it got much worse,with Lyon.Not that I mind the moments they had but they only did that for the gruvion triangle and not for the characters.It was only funny when she replied back at Lyon and Gray was like:’’Why am I here again?’’ Laughing Lol they sure can use them.I find lyvia pretty cute as a couple but I still prefer gruvia.When did that happened?I don’t remember sorry. Well of course you did,as every graytear and/or lyvia shipper. I didn’t like that scene at all.Juvia never thought of Erza as her rival or anything and she would never do that because she knows that Gray and Erza are like siblings and also Erza is in love with Jellal. At least in the manga she is not like that and she tries her best to be more confident and open with herself and the others.
Why DioxAnti-nakama?XWon’t he be nakama with the rest of FT before his evil plans take place? Lol and then she would act all cute at first to a new person before she reveal her true evil self Laughing

Have you seen this pic from the ED?I like it so much,Dio is so badass there:
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Tumblr_mdfw35hqw31qzq61co3_r2_500
I watched ep.7 yesterday and…and TTT^TTT.I won’t say anything more.You will find out : (
Jojo was awesome while he was trying to learn the new technique from Zeppeli.Tarkus(or what his name is) is the worst unlike the other one(lol I can’t remember his name).Dio surely used wise, 2 people from the past who died with grief over the murder of their beloved queen. Dio is sure powerful with those powers he has now.Is that mask so powerful that it will make someone so strong? Even Zeppeli couldn’t handle him. The fight was great and I liked how it ended with the dude-who-I-don’t-remember-his-name letting go of his past and bitterness and do such a great action towards Jojo. You are right.I have never thought about it actually.The kid was great (and I don’t think his sister was that rude lol, is her way of telling him that if you let others bully you and don’t fight back you will always be like that in your life and the others will get benefit from you or treat you like that.I knew that she would slap him because I would do the same.Is a lesson to the one you love to stop being a coward and fight back.Is a ‘’gentle’’ action if you consider that it was his sister who slapped him to actually tell him that she who loves him so much that she is able to act violent to do that.Well the way I see it ). The kid stopped being a coward,admitted his own fear and thus he was able to go that far and help Jojo and the others.Kyaa Zeppeli was so awesome and badass at the end when he enterned the the room and the ED start playing *o*

Kirito was aweome during this episode and when he transformed as a bull was great.Lol when he made the trade with the player.Kirito usually likes to tease the girls in the novel but not always.He only did that to Lyfa but you have to see what he does to Shino in GGO Laughing Your feel is correct about her.She has and she will find out later of course.And
Spoiler:
.You will see more on ep.20 and of course during the final ep. In which he will be against King Oberon aka sick-f*cked up-mind Sugou.You will love how Kirito double owns him in the end after what he did to Asuna and the other players.You will love the violenve there Tongue out when he first appeared in the anime I want to head shot him already.You mean the talisman man? Kimihiko Hayama in ep. 4? I didn’t notice his voice at all Laughing.Wow this guy is everywhere now.He is doing a fantastic job as Dio and Sugou.(especially as Dio,he is great)….That was creepy and…creepy.I hope something like that doesn’t happen and you did it on purpose Tongue out Gilgamesh is arrogant as always(I remember his attitude on the novel).Priest guy=Ryuunosuke Uryuu (?) and ‘’ creepy demon looking guy’’= Caster (?).They are the only creeps I know in the novel lol(that reminds me to start reading the novel again,where I left it on volume 2 Laughing) and Uryuu is a serial killer right?They did what? Those sick characters…Every manga/novel/anime has one. What happened to Lancer and Isivriel?Don’t spoil me,I will read the novel and I will find out.(and I have just start to ship SaberxLancer : ( )Rider is hilarious and thinks he owns the world(he is Alexander the Great right? Lol greek Laughing) and he often fights with Velvet Laughing. Uncle=Kariya Matou and his servant Berserker.Lol at Saber being Arthur of the legends Laughing Nice twist there(well it was hilarious for me since I watch the TV series Merlin and when I saw Arthur I remember of Saber lol Laughing).She is a strong,cool and badass woman.What else can I ask for? Mine are also male but I also have women up there.I don’t know why this happening but sure thing is not because of your reason.We can be better than you are(you are saying all those things about women on purpose,don’t you?) Tongue out

No problem Winking I am on chapter 150 and I want to reach ch.200 this week so next week, I will be on 300 :’D. Is very interesting and the fight between Guts and the Elf queen was so great.Guts almost lost there.But in the end he won.Jill(the girl who was with him) is such a nice character,I totally liked her.And Puck as awesome and hilarious as always.I wonder how Berserk would be without him Laughing. The knight woman,it was annoying in the beginning with all her ‘’God’s order and faith’’ and was so blind at what the people who believe in her God do, saying his name and none is found guilty. But when Guts took her as a hostage and then demons start attacking,or should I say when a horse-demon was about to rape her I was like ‘’O_O DA FUQ’’…Miura and his weird imagination again!And in the end when she was possessed by a demon and was all on top of Guts naked and she did that with the sword in her… But in the end she was saved and she blames Guts for everything and wants to kill him.I think is because she now understands what he was talking about and her experience might have changed her view of God.Plus I saw that black lion on chapter 144(I think) – I stopped reading for a while there, and then good news – The pervert king died!!!!!!!!Finally he should have died sooner but at least he is dead now and his daughter doesn’t love him :’D LOL,I can’t belive it. If he can’t see such a small and ‘’innocent’’ action in berserk I can’t even imagine how he would react if he saw something more violent.You should make him see something more violent or gory.The scene was from ch.1?I remember when I read it and I was all like this O_O during the whole chapter…and in the end I dropped it for half a year until start reading it again now.Lol don’t tell him that Laughing I asked her if she reads our discussion and she said ‘’too bored to read all this’’ but it seems she reads something since she mentioned KnB and asked me about the mangaka.Lol we are evils Laughing I jut took it as fun and nothing more but I admit that if it was serious I don’t know how I would react XDBut she kinda ship us now so no more jelly reasons or actions.(lol I read that in luna’s emo corner…should I be happy that bro is jelly and protective of me or that I need to troll him now after he said that?Laughing and are you taking me away from him?i didn’t agree on that Tongue out)I don’t think she envious or jelly anymore,she accepted that we might be canon and it might be boring now having so many fans Laughing Wow it sounds interesting and..difficult Laughing So you are already planning on becoming an accountant in the end when you finish with your studies.You never thought of finding a job that is related to your studies? I would like to take this crim courses too since they are interesting and law fascinates me sometimes.Well I think psychology fascinates me more and some friends are telling to go and study psychology after I graduate…I don’t think I will do this but who knows Tongue out

I am interest in astrology but if you ask me if I believe it or no,I can’t give a certain answer to this one.I certainly don’t believe of what TV,magazines or newspaper say ,those are lies.I have read some books and I have done my search on the internet and I like to analyze a birth map more than the actual sign of someone.People tell me that sometimes is creepy how their birth map is a lot identical to their personality traits.Sometimes it is,sometimes is not so I don’t really know what to believe but I keep my mind open in any case and I always analyze and think when I read a birth map.I can make your birth map if you give me your birth hour Laughing(of course if you are interest in this).About religion now:I stop believing in the religion most people believe here,which is of course christianity around the age of 16. I spend my childhood time watching documentaries and reading about astronomy or simply reading.So they were a catalyst for me as to how the world was made and what there is in the universe. Anyways, I don’t believe in any religion but I would like one day to read their holy books.I only believe in God and nothing more.I don’t need any proof that s/he/it exists, I simply believe.I also agree that religions start wars in their name of their God(political power of course) and as you said those praying beliefs that we need to do in order for god to save us and have a better life after death.Never understood why god would want from us to do all those things.Isn’t better to just believe and leave all those things outside?My opinion of course.Oh and I never understood why people say that ‘’there is no god if he doesn’t help the poor and ill people’’.Isn’t this the act of human greed for power and money that make some people live like that in the 3rd world countries? Classic rock as Scorpions?Music is good,it makes you more relaxed and you don’t think nothing while listening to your fav. kind of music :’D Lol is not embarrassing,I have also read HP but I am not a big fan,I jut liked the books Laughing Lol don’t do this,please.Don’t read twilight.I have read the books and I own the first 3.Thankfully I didn’t bought the last one.But funny thing is that I am going to watch the last movie,probably this week for the lulz Laughing Wow you read H.P.Lovecraft?I know him,never read of his book though because is horror and I don’t like horror(movie or book) at all.I can’t sleep at night, at all.You can give me a summary about the dragon of deltora,never heard of it.So if you like horror(why everyone likes horror beside me?) then have you read Stephen King?I am a bookworm so I read a lot of books.Now I am reading the Hunger Games trilogy(currently on the 3rd book) and I will read some dystopia genre books on Christmas like 1984(psycho pass made me read it).I have download about 40 books now so I don’t need to worry If I want to read one when I will have time Laughing. Music:I listen to rock/punk, alterantive,instrumental,metal and j-rock.I don’t listen to greek music at all.I never liked it and I still don’t.Only some songs and I rarely listen to them Laughing Lol,still on ep.30 of Gintama.Is on hold along with OP(ep.230).I want to finish S1 on Christmas holidays.I wonder if I will make it Tongue out

I thought I am a nice a person all the time,esp with you but it seems I am not :P…I think I am(so my new name is:Ninja troll queen?sounds badass) Which manga?Shingeki no Kyojin?Lol I don’t even remember what it was I wanted to spoil you with.Perhaps a character? I knew it you did it on purpose when you post the OP…I thought of watching the first episode on Friday but I hold back and said to myself:’’No you shouldn’t start watching it because you might like it and you don’t have time to watch more anime than you already do’’…So I didn’t watch it.Plan failed Tongue out You troll king,I won’t watch any new anime this season, I can’t because I am busy and it seems you like that I am busy and I don’t have time and you posted on purpose the OP but because I have awesome self control I didn’t start the anime :’D His name is: Yu Han Sung…I am telling you he looks like a woman but the author trolled me in the end Laughing (it would and when you say to others:’’his names is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel’’ they would go ‘’what?Laughing’’ lulz…you should read the manwha about that since he lives in Korea(well the mahwa is Korean so…) but his home is
Spoiler:
…You are a king,you are not poor and yes I am blaming you now since I need to blame someone from now on…Don’t worry you will get used to it ( j/k)

Well maybe they are lazy and they don’t translate the chapters?I read some chapters of Berserk and the hell?There are pages in which the dialog is missing…What happened?I don’t understand why they did this!No I am not in other ones like MAL,but of course there are some but can’t remember their names now.IKR?I do the same…The page doesn’t load and there is a ‘’X’’ in the left corner every time this is happening.And you have to go to another site to read the chapter and that kills the joy and the excitement >_>…Lol maybe that is the reason there are other manga sites as well. I don’t understand why they advertise in their pages,is not like if you see the advertise you are going to buy something or you are going to play the game.Is just useless for me.

Queen is smart :’D She says the right words Laughing Well the phrase doesn’t apply if you are not a cat(lol j/k) I can see why you wanted to watch them.Curiosity and your superstition made you want to watch the videos because you wanted to experience how death looks.Of course this affected you during the video but in the end you calmed down after it stopped and your curiosity was satisfied. And I don’t think is hilarious,just plain curiosity.It has happened to me before. I don’t like horror movies at all(same with books).For some reason I think horror books are scarier than the movies.A fever?How? Eating junk food more than healthy, is bad for your health and also why not drink water?Didn’t you feel that you need to drink more? I used to take some vitamin pills when I was around 6-8 since I was really thin and I didn’t have much energy.So have you change your lifestyle now? During winter I think I will get hypothermia since my fingers are so cold and my hand turn purple Laughing I don’t mind summer,but there were times in which I had a nosebleed during high temperatures(around 45oC). I don’t think it makes you hippie,just a sensitive person who cares about animals and doesn’t like to eat meat everytime.I don’t think I can say the same about me lol Laughing
*table received…maria throws it to the wall because she doesn’t like violence Laughing – thanks paul*

Lol I know, is funnier and when we tease each other is hilarious and I also feel that we are closer that way(I like teasing and trolling people and you are a victim now Tongue out)…Oh don’t worry If I ever feel offended by you,I will tell you right away,because I am an honest and direct person(I will probably tell you ‘’that was not funny’’ordomething like that).Oh I see.You are trying to be a nice person there but meh you are not trying hard enough.You can take example from me,how to be a nice person :’D(lol j/k) I never had any confusion with your paragraphs but If I ever have, I will ask you.Also if I ever make you feel offended in any way or I say something totally rude,you will have to tell me because sometimes I can’t see how my acts or words affect other people and I wouldn’t like to make you feel offended if I say something.I don’t want either to make you feel like that even if is for fun/joking purposes as you said.And also If you see any vocabulary or grammar mistakes I make, feel free to correct me,ok? It is the poison that acts in your arm now,be more careful when you mention Laxus again Laughing (this reply takes more time that I thought but I want to see how many days it will take you to reply back – I am trying to take more of your free time as well with these long posts,but it doesn’t work so well since you can type faster Laughing)

Ewww….what a troll author.He put important plot between the rape scenes,which if you didn’t read because of the rape you would miss a lot during the next chapters.I don’t like that,because it makes people to read five(O_O) chapters of a woman being raped and none likes that(beside the sick heads).I wonder how you survived reading that.I certainly not going to read it now.Oh I like Shinya from Psycho Pass,he is so mysterious and cool(and has an obsession with Makishima and they know each other – from the official arts you can see that they know each other and probably for years.Btw the manga of psycho pass is out:
Spoiler:
And I also found the full version on the ED by egoist.Is low quality…Do you want me to post it?If you want, ask me politely Laughing(j/k)..I will send you a PM since is from a tumblr site ok?

Btw, I checked who writes the script of Psyhco Pass…Ok I can say for sure that the ending will be tragic and full of twists.His name is Urobuchi Gen,one of the writers of Fate/Zero novel and the original creator of the Fate/Zero anime.I haven’finished the novels yet nor I have watched the anime but I know they don’t have a happy ending.Plus this guy wrote the script of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica(you know the anime?)…I am waiting to see how dark and psychological psycho pass can get with this guy since he wrote Madoka.And he is also the original creator of Phanto:Requiem….Yeah psycho pass won’t have a happy ending at all.I wonder who is going to die in the end.
Btw in which episode are you?Laughing
I can’t forget about geography even if I wanted to Laughing…No it doesn’t.I want a full chocolate for myself,not half eaten Tongue out….Go buy me one if you don’t have Laughing

But wait, I read a chapter in which he died,right?Don’t tell me he didn’t…Terrified He needs to die for what he did to his own daughter and of course Griffith.All men are pervs,nothing new I didn’t know already.I wonder how men think about perv stuffs more than food Laughing I am a perv too,but not as much as men are Tongue out I try to think that it never happened and that is only an image of a nightmare.I hope it works.

Oh my little Ed will always be #1 for me Heart…If you start reading Shingeki no Kyojin you will probably like him or the female protagonist who is totally badass.You will see her if we have S2 of SAO which I hope we will, and she is the best character for me in the entire SAO novels till now.She has a tragic past, tries to get over it and she has a gun.She is a total badass.Here is a pic of hers:
Spoiler:
Also try to guess who is the beauty with the long black hair in this one Laughing :
Spoiler:
Hahaha Okabe is hilarious and so awesome.I totally love him.Her name is Makise Kurisu but Okabe kept calling her ‘’Kuristinnnaaa’’ in a hilarious way Laughing
Spoiler:
Oh you mean that scene:
Spoiler:
XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD…God it cracks me up evey time I watch it :’D
Well I know that my characters are not so cool or’’ wow’’ but I like them so much.I also like and other ones but there are not in the list.I think is obvious that we don’t have the similar fav. character list since you are reading manga and watching anime more years than I do.I would like to see it(even though I probably won’t know most of them Laughing).

I can’t change much my opinion about Griffith but I will try if he does something good.of course that doesn’t mean I will forgive him for what he did to Guts and Casca. Greed was awesome,I liked how arrogant he was and then when he shared one body with Ling(I think this is his name) he was so amazing.Oh and Father was badass as a villain Winking
I miss Mystogan Terrified He was an amazing character until we found out that he looks like Jella XDl.Seriously that was hilarious.Mashima could make Mystogan such a great character and in the end he left him back in Edolas Terrified Laxus deserves a woman like that but I can’t still ship them ,I need hints Laughing…Cobrana is love and I start shipping them when I found out she is Cubelios. Cobra or Eric loves her and she loves him too ,so I need a happy ending with them :’D

You don’t know?You caused this
Bored Thread. - Page 20 2946139_1344856442365.29res_284_300

You will regret it when I win in the end.I am coming to bring your defeat
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Tumblr_ly52ryPtlT1qbs05mo1_250

HE IS NOT Terrified<
Erza always has nakama power up and she will defeat your crap natsu : D
Of course we know…ME!!
I even destroyed 100 monsters before.
I will defeat you easily…
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Tumblr_lxynlfak0F1r3knooo2_500

*lol I can’t see the pic*
Lol you are angry?I didn’t noticed that Laughing
NNNNEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR
Don’t touch my bro or else…
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Tumblr_m8t1x1GLs21rp7271o1_500

You will kneel to my feet and beg for mercy
Bored Thread. - Page 20 Erza_scarlet-t2

(evil laugh)I would like to see you try this.
You can’t be sure about that and Erza with Mira are powerful,we will win. I will win and you will lose!!!!Accept it already.

(lol I am trying to find new ones with Erza and I can’t find the ones I want Laughing…We can post pics if we can’t find gifs.Oh I know this site,I will try it).

/facepalm…who would think you like ichiya and I posted this before the chat…I think I failed here :'(

Well he is a god right?Or something like that .I am curious:Do we learn how the other 5 god hands were created? Guts doesn’t need god or magic powers,he will destroy the world if he obtain any Tongue out He is badass and awesome as he is now!!!

I know,and I still can’t understand why he is doing that. That’s why I think is not related to the manga but fujuimaki himself.And I am wondering why he acted now after all this time.It must be something personal because if a slam dunk fan it will be ridiculous.I don’t think a fan can’t do something so life threatening. There are not any current news as far as I know,but I hope that the police will catch him soon since every time he does this, he leaves proof behind. Great ,Winter Cup is awesome!!!You have exactly 100 chapters before you catch up with the current chapter Laughing Shin-chan has improved a lot and he finally trusts his teammates.You have to read the chapters in which he is against Akashi…That is what I am calling trust between him and Takao especially.And finally Kuroko has improved his technique and he is as cool as ever. LOL banana guy Laughing You mean Murasakibara(murasaki=purple) and the other guy is a very close friends to Kagami, they are more like brothers.Yes they will be a difficult opponent later. Wait till you see what Murasakibara can do.He is a tower. His name is Kiyoshi Teppei and he is so funny and has many lulz moments. You will see the person who is responsible for making Teppei be in the hospital and have an injured leg.The character is really smart ,twisted and one of the 5 Uncrowed Generals,and I kinda like him. KisexMomoi? How you ship them?Laughing Isn’t AominexMomoi more shippable?Or even KurokoxMomoi? It will get more interesting as you keep reading since the characters will have development and the story will start focus to them more and the relationship between themHave you see Akashi?. Your welcome.Well I couldn’t wait either for a new season so I decided to read the manga,and I want so much S2 now because it will be better than S1.
Look I found a pic of KisexMomoi while I was lurking on tumblr(again):
Spoiler:
Hope you like it :’D

I agree with you. Mashima created Zeref as the ultimate villain in the manga and if he becomes an ally of FT… then the nakama power will be enormous.They might even kill all the dragons Laughing Of course it would be a terrible moment…I don’t want this to happen.Zeref is so good to be the great villain in the end and start killing people again. Oh I know that about Tobi and Obito.I asked once a fan what it means and oh god,kishi surely likes to troll you with this once Laughing

Lol yep I think is obvious with all those gifs .Not only Vald fangirls but other too and we might start have new fans .Lol yep he is and I think someone pointed this out to me before but I can’t remember who.I think it is Laughing…Yep let’s start shipping them for the lulz it will be funny. Delusional bro lol

I agree.Let’s keep talking and teaseing each other,like the nakama we are and nothing will ever change Winking Btw we are also in the reptile team with sly right? Lol you probably won’t tease her because is not a swear word or something funny but in latin Terra means Earth. I really like the name,esp what it means. So, is a beautiful name :’D. Also I forgot to tell you:Paterra in my language means ‘’father’’ with or without an ‘’s’’ on the end so you might want to change it now Laughing That was supposed to be funny?I can find a boyfriend of my own and quite easy if I want :P
(I can see that, and don’t worry I love to do the same Tongue out)

Don’t mention it.I know about these situations.Lol we don’t have backruptcy (yet – I want to believe we won’t have) because if we did I probably wouldn’t be here Laughing(thanks for that but is not easy to forget it even if you want to). I will do just that and keep believing for a better tomorrow,with a big smile in my face Winking

Wait she likes the name paria? I tried to find what it means but I failed Laughing

I am not going to answer…You better not know Tongue out..2 hours again?I hope it takes you more now Tongue out I am awake (now) lol and I can see the reality and the future…Which..wait..I can see me winning in the end :’D.I love chanllenges too and you are also making it difficult for me to win but I WILL WIN IN THE END!!!

I replied back yesterday if you saw the PM,so you know what we need to do(if you agree of coure) Laughing

@ avi: Who?Laughing
Yours Winking

Hmm I think it counts…A little Tongue out

P.S:Sorry that the queen doesn’t know the language so well as you do.I would like to see you try write on greek.I think that was canon from the beginning Tongue out Oh and you are?Of course I couldn’t reply in a day.Your reply is so long. Excuses, you are not busy at all.Rather I am and you should be thankful that I reply back in such a short time Tongue out (lol j/k)And I am not here everyday .The last 3 days I was merely here since I am busy Tongue out

PS.S:Lol true that .Of course we deserve to be.Nothing can beat our trolling now even the system Laughing

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Again....

LONG POST IS LONG :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

13 pages and 7602 words on Microsoft Word EXCLUDING the spoilers.

How can ANYONE write SO MUCH?! XXDD

Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 am

moziac wrote:
Known as the couple that posts long ass essays that no one other than them, will even read Laughing.

I dooo skim. I believe that counts for something. :P

---------

AARRIIAA

Korean manhwa don't become anime? I never knew :P Must've been Tower of Druaga then (I only think that because I saw the name in the MF latest releases page xD).
Lol yeah xD Of course.
If I thought like that I would never submit my homework xD Bah I can't be bothered to do anything about anything :'D I will be incredibly lazy today since I'll have the weekend to study for my exams....

Who's Light? I thought L was Light xD
Ok, now, after seeing that image, its really hard to believe thats a shounen..... Unless the guys like seeing little girls fight..... Is that pedo? xS Shoujo girls? It depends on what kind of shoujo you read :P LOL xD I didnt even realize that there was 5 of them until you mentioned GoM.
Now that sounds interesting xD I think I've seen a scenee like that in a cartoon but this would be different.

I feel like I do that often when I reply to you.... which i do xD This always happens when I type a reply for a long time. No. I looooved Ulquiorra. I couldn't and still can't stand the fact that he died TT_TT Bah, I think Kubo likes tragic romances T_T He killed the male half of another one of my ships TT-TT But UlquiHime was speciaaal. It was my OTP. And I don't usually have an OTP in any manga T.T I've already started reading again :'D I love it too much. But I can't stand the fact that Kubo always kills the male half of my ships. It hurts to think about it :'D
No xD I guess the mangaka make the faces look less shoujo-ish, less...... feminine (is that the word?) I mean when you compare with the beginning of the manga and the current postion, the art isnt as "cute" as before.
(Well..... I'm supposed to write all this stuff in a homework diary but i dont..... ehehehe Happy; )
appropriate word* xd Well I guess if you comapre it to jerza its like comparing an ant to an elephant :'D

LOL xD I will ship!Laxus does have Mira though :'D

Lol xD I don't know, butit happened somehow sometime. We never have a permanent guy for Mashara :'D Lol no we dont but we might Winking Though we usually only use text if we cant remember the important shippy moments for stories though we usually don't go through the messages (except for this one time we went through the "Bodex is crack" and "Bored" threads back at MF but that was Nostalgia day for Nano and I :'D) especially the exra long essay types that you and pascha send xD You just contradicted yourself xD (Lol xD It doesnt work that way xD It would be unfair to the others and I havent thought of a story for the two of you yet xD)

Awww thanks xD Speaking of pairings in KnB, Pascha ships KisexMomoi? WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?! Where did that pairing even come from? That's like one of the most random ships EVER. (And yes, this is knowledge from skimming xD)

My school looks like a prison building in the middle of slums right across the street from a fried chicken store yet it's considered the best English medium school in the country :'D Yep, its really soothing xD
What's a good thing? xP
You don't have to be an artistic person to be influenced by music xD It just makes you feel...... happy(?) xD When I tried to learn how to play the piano, i felt the exact same way :'D
I will! xD Ok I definitely won't ace English Literature though....... I ALWAYS get 9.5/15 in it even though I write everything that could possibly be written. Even if I cheat I get the same results -_____-

"It's a great plan and an idea, but it looks like some people do skim through our paragraphs like zani did, when she heard about our discussion about kuroko and the idiot perpetrator. So we need to be careful with our insults, and throw it in places where people wouldn't bother to look. Laughing."
- Pascha

I wonder what that means xD Insults, you say? Places where people won't look, huh? Though I seems I am the only one who skims :P

"Well you might be demoted to the prince of trolling one day if you let me troll you like I did yesterday. Lol mean Laughing. People like to have me around them, so I will find someone here .Zani looks like a good candidate since we are talking now. The thing is that I don’t think you will find someone here to keep up with your posts, since I am the only person who can and you won’t find another Tongue out(you call that trolling? Lol, I call it fail try of trolling Tongue out)" - Aria

Zani is mentioned here. What ever might this be about she wonders.

Do you read Tsubasa Chronicles? Or whatever it's called? (Another thing I've learned from skimming) My cousin, also reads manga (she introduced it to me when I was 10),gave me a new nickname which is "Tsubabsa" (because it sounds like my real name sorta and she used to call me "Suba") and she said it comes from Tsubasa Chronicles and that I'd like it xP

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. This week I've been pretty busy. 17th was my uncle's birthday. 19th was my little brother's birthday. 20th was my grandma's birthday. Revision week started. I had 4 tests.

Now before I can post this I'll have to wait since its a power outage :P So I'll be reading a certain essay since I have the tab open xD My thinking aloud will start now Cute

Read the para about not replying. Once again, sorrrrrrrrrrry xd But I did tell you before hand that I had exams coming up.

You use explorer....... I wouldn't think you're stupid, just oldfashioned :P

Pascha is 1/2 Russian? :OOOOOOO

I gave up trying to learn how to type after 30 minutes :'D

40 more paragraphs left...... Holy Sting...... I might give up if the power doesn't come back soon :'D I'll probably skip the unknow- Dad opened the door, scared the shizz outta me -n manga/anime paragraphs. :P

TK from Digimon..... I wonder why that rings a bell =.= *is thinking hard*

YOU HAVENT READ THE FMA MANGA?!! -_____________-

Dad entered the room again....... I am 99% sure he'll ask me what I'm doing on the netbook. And then I'd tell him I was playing cards but he won't believe it since I always say I'm playing cards. And then he'll say I'm addicted to playing cards in bengali ("Thasher nesha hoiyegese"). But he won't believe me anyway and say I'm being secretive. SO this time, I'll probably say that I'm mailing a friend since I'm typing a lot and he'll hjave to believe it. And its even the truth xD Ok....... Thought too much out loud again....

Naruto kissed Sasuke TWICE? I think my memory is failing me since I only remember it happening once :'D Kakashi is awesome. I think of him as the Byakuya of Naruto. Ok, actually, I think of Byakuya as the Kakashi of Bleach xD Kakashi is my fave character (besides Gaara of course xD) Shikamaru is the smart ass who always comes up with stratgies. I seee the ending... I SEE IT! But i dont want to see it Terrified I actually related to half a paragraph :'D

*skips random paragraphs about random animes/mangas*

Twighlight is awful. I tried reading the first book, ended up skimming through most of it. It has too many pointless details and the story isn't even that great.

*looks at scroll bar, still have the page to go*

Horror movies scare me 100% Even the slightest thing will scare me in a horror movie. Horror books are scarier because they're more descriptive I guess :P You also read them at your own pace so you understand everything unlike in movies you stuff your face in na pillow and wait til the scene is over xD

*skips para about woman being raped*

Mystogan was awesome :'D I ship him with Knightwalker now. LaMi.

And the gif/image war has started xP
And it has ended. :P

Yayyyy!! Laughing KnB Para!!! He better be caught soon. If he's still at it then he's crazy. I mean, wouldn't one complaint be enough, especially the way he complained. How is Muraskibara "banana guy"? xD -Dad used the printer. Zani's dad has now left the room.... I wonder why I'm narrating- this.... Kiyoshi in the hospital was really sad..... Oh shizz, new thought: Riko visits Kiyoshi at the hospital, he's dying..... he has cancer.... they cant be together..... he cant play the sport he loves, with the coach he loves, with the team he started, with the new school he and the team made a name for (basketball position-wise) TT^TT Why do I do this......
I like the guy who put Kiyoshi in the hospital too (Note: I only mentioned the hospital because I fogrt his name.) I regret opening that spoiler with the KisexMomoi now -________-

6 paras left :'D

NO ONE KILLS DEM DRAGONS! IZZZ CRUEEEL!!
Zeref is awesome xD He better not become like tobito though -______- I see tobito to be more like fanservice since it was a HUUUUUGE theory that that fandom already thought of. It was one the most disappointing things in the whole manga.

:OOOOOOOOOOO ZANI READ THE WHOLE DAMN THING! HOLY STING THAT WAS LOOOONG BUT ZANI DID IT XDDDDDDD I FEEL LIKE I'VE JUST WON A BET OR A CHALLENGE Laughing HAH TAKE THAAT NON-BELIEVERS OR WHATEVER! (Last part was random)

I look forward to your reply Laughing

EDIT: Just read your PM, Aria. ME NO LIKEY THIS NEW CHARACTER! SHE BETTER STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM AKASHI AS POSSIBLE D<
And I read the chapter too. I feel bad for Kise Sad He can't play against Kagami because of Haizaki Unsure Oh and she better stay away from Kise and Kagami too -____- I just can't seem to accept her for some reason...

Last edited by ZaniXD on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 am

Zannniii, you joined too :'DDD
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 am

Lol xD I may have somewhat but I'll never be able to campare to PASCHIA xD
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:27 am

Aria11 wrote:@Luna: Ok XD
I meant physically and mentally.
Lol, I know :p

@Lisa:Who said I was sane?XD
Lol, joking.Don't worry,I would never choose a non exist person(I mean a fictional character) over a rl one.That would be crazy.RandomxLisa=<<<<<33333
Cheating is cheating, and i read my name on that monstrous thing.... why were you talking about me?
I tease him with what?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next