Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by Pascha2 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 am

Luna Azul wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Lol awesoem good eye..

Pascha, its a fact. I am no longer jelly. Accept it.
Boring or not....

Also, I saw that about the troolling.

Hello Gorgeous. Cool

I don't need to accept anything because I'm already aware of your jellyness diminishing by the day, when I saw you come into terms with our ship in the emo corner thread(though you did say your jellyness doesn't matter anymore, so yes)Also,Likewise because I don't mind Sluna anymore, infact I kinda ship it now. I won't even bring this jelly business now from now on, because it's getting old and irritates us both.

What trolling? I think I made it clear that I won't involve you in any of that yesterday. I'm already stressed with work n shit, I don't want to add more to it, if you stop talking to me. Big reason why you are not part of it and my trolling also hurts you, also because you have been going serious on me, which never happened before, nor do I like seeing that.

I'll try to come online more (as you already know about my busy schedule), maybe early this week. So we can have fun like we use to (or recently like on monday for example), as yesterday your mood seemed quite off when I was on. : )

Later Sis and always smile because you look even more beautiful when you do. Winking
Hi Handsome Smile

Oh, so you noticed then, I'm just being a good sis Smile You do? Well...that still bothers Sly...yes it does lol, or did.

I know lol, but I still saw it, my eyes work the sme Tongue out
Aw, I hope your work get better :c Thanks btw c: Serious in what way?Laughing

Yes I do c: aw, you don't have to force yourself but I appreciate it and I have monday off C: Aw yes :C I noticed I ruined it but I did feel sorry after, anyway, I think I got it all off :'D

Seeing you post always leaves me with a smile Tongue out But I thought you liked me angry Tongue out But I will bro C:

Hey Beautiful. Winking

Well ofcourse a sister needs to think about his bro's wellbeing, it's only natural. Yea, I'm warming up to it to a point where there's rarely any jelly left in me. I know he would, that's kinda makes it funny.

Na, I'm not include you at all, will try not to even mention you.
It has gotten a lot better, as I have been promoted. So Happy! Very Happy

Glad to see you two patched things up, though I wouldn't be surprised if you two fight like in a couple of weeks again Laughing
What a couple. Tongue out

Thanks for the compliment. Only when your cheeks are red. Tongue out
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:30 am

Not sure what to respond anymore, as everything is basically directed at me. o.o

@ Cheating: Didn't say, I'd be faithful either, now did I? Tongue out

Hello, ladies over 18. : D

Ofcourse you would luna, I'd protect your back as well, wouldn't even think about hurting you even in the slightest. I got my eyes on that snake, woudn't hesitate to fry or taser him, if he chooses another chick over you. :evil:

@ Zani: Yes, I ship them but only a little. Who do you ship kise and momoi with? I call him banana guy as I can't seem to remember his name, and I first saw him eating a banana. I feel bad for kise as well, as he's my favourite character. : ( I'm glad aomine punched that ratbag out.

Yes, the perperator needs to be pounded in jail. Horror movies FTW.

Yes, I'm half russian from my mom's side, but I have been born and raised as a american my whole life.

@ Aria: This trolly ninja queen is not going to stop.
Uh here we go again, looks like I have work to do.

Hmm,it took you four days or so, to reply back, eh?
Well, respond in a few days.

You broke the system barrier once again Laughing.
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Pascha2 wrote:
Hey Beautiful. Winking

Well ofcourse a sister needs to think about his bro's wellbeing, it's only natural. Yea, I'm warming up to it to a point where there's rarely any jelly left in me. I know he would, that's kinda makes it funny.

Glad to see you two patched things up, though I wouldn't be surprised if you two fight like in a couple of weeks again Laughing

Hi c:
Should I call you sexy man or somehting?Laughing

It is c: If my bro is happy, then so am I. Really? Thats good I guess, and yeah, funny from your side only :'D Luna doesn't like the feel of rejection xD Even in a situation like this xD

But you mentioned me on the last post...or Aria did xD
I know, I read this after the chat. Congrats bro ! :"D I'm so happy for you Very Happy

Kinda...as you can tell things get kinda bad sometimes :c I someone mess up all the time :'D Didn't even take weeks :'D

Red in angeR?Laughing

Pascha2 wrote:Not sure what to respond anymore, as everything is basically directed at me. o.o

@ Cheating: Didn't say, I'd be faithful either, now did I? Tongue out

Hello, ladies over 18. : D

Ofcourse you would luna, I'd protect your back as well, wouldn't even think about hurting you even in the slightest. I got my eyes on that snake, woudn't hesitate to fry or taser him, if he chooses another chick over you. :evil:

@ Zani: Yes, I ship them but only a little. Who do you ship kise and momoi with? I call him banana guy as I can't seem to remember his name, and I first saw him eating a banana. I feel bad for kise as well, as he's my favourite character. : ( I'm glad aomine punched that ratbag out.

Yes, I'm half russian from my mom's side, but I have been born and raised as a american my whole life.

@ Aria: This trolly ninja queen is not going to stop.
Uh here we go again, looks like I have work to do.

Hmm,it took you four days or so, to reply back, eh?
Well, respond in a few days.

You broke the system barrier once again Laughing.
You are not a faithful man? I suddenly dislike my brother Laughing

c: Aw, thanks bro....and okay?XDWhat if my mother is right and he chooses another man?Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Pascha2 wrote:Not sure what to respond anymore, as everything is basically directed at me. o.o

Lol xD

How do you ship them at all? I haven't seen the slightest hint nor do I see there personalities matching :P I don't ship Kise with anyone and definitely not the might-be-new-girl (if aria showed you yet). I ship Momoi with Aomine Very Happy I have a soft spot for childhood relationships and their interactions themselves are enough for me. Kise's your favorite character? I guessed that it would be Aomine or Kise xD So am I. Aomine changed the most in my opinion.

Fans that take things too seriously *sighs* This person lacks common sense :P NO. NO. NO. NO HORROR MOVIES.

Wow Shocked I've always wanted to come from two countries.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Lurker. wrote:13 pages and 7602 words on Microsoft Word EXCLUDING the spoilers.

How can ANYONE write SO MUCH?! XXDD

13?I thought it was 12...And I was sure that it would around 7000 XD

Because I am awesome(and I secretly want to be writer) (j/k)...Well we discuss and is not like I have nothing to reply back,so...this is the result XD

@Luna:Yep it is but as you know now is not like he ever said he will be faithful lol :p

@Pascha: Why,you wish I stop?
Of course you have.My reply is the longest till now in the forum(I think is the longest I ever wrote in one reply to a person lol) so try to beat that!!!

Nope it took me 3 days(sunday, monday and tuesday) but I posted it on wednesday.
You mean next year :p

Lol it seems so :p

Oh and congratulations for your promotion :'D...You should be more relaxed now,right?

P.S.:You like DTB and Hei???? I love the anime and Hei is so cool,mysterious and strong.
And where did you find that Dio walking gif?XD

@Zani:I will try to find time to reply back during the weekend but I am not sure,so I probably will be late.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:31 pm

No problem, Aria. My exams start on Monday so I won't have much time to reply.

Btw, forgot to mention, Pascha, your sig is BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 am

Aria11 wrote:
Lurker. wrote:13 pages and 7602 words on Microsoft Word EXCLUDING the spoilers.

How can ANYONE write SO MUCH?! XXDD

13?I thought it was 12...And I was sure that it would around 7000 XD

Because I am awesome(and I secretly want to be writer) (j/k)...Well we discuss and is not like I have nothing to reply back,so...this is the result XD

@Luna:Yep it is but as you know now is not like he ever said he will be faithful lol :p
Suddenly this relations is disgusting XD

It reminds me of my bro's rl ones....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 am

Sorry I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable and remind you of your bro and how he acts.I thought that we were just teasing each other,that's all.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 am

Yes, but still.... :/ made me remember bunch of whores :'D

I don't want pascha and aria to be whores....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Lol Luna's bro and his whores.

Awessomme overfilling pascia moments that I've been starving for. I can't take it, I'm about to explode with excitement !!!!

Hush Hush already, both of you will remain faithful. No one is cheating on anyone, and like luna said you two are not becoming indecent two faced individuals. So stop acting tsunderes toward each other. : p

Btw laxus belongs to lisanna, that is all.

I think Pascha's sig is alright size, maybe. Though I am biased in my love for hei as he to happens to be on my top 5 fav chars list.

I think a thread should be made for these two, so they can go on and on about their convos. Maybe a mod admin can merge their convos into one? Though, good luck with whoever is going to do that.. I might make it if luna or anyone else doesn't have a problem with it.

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Luna Azul wrote:Ah, I guess I assumend the fangirling was because you sipped.

I was confused with what you meant with sipped until I figured out it was just a typo.
No, I was warming up to it. Then I contemplated on whether to ship it, but with more moments between you two I became a fan. : p

Aria11 wrote:Ehh...No if he doesn't belong to me,he doesn't belong to anyone else (j/k)
Laxus is not in the caliber of Freed...Freed will be happy.I don't know about Laxus :p

We are known for that? Lol that is true XD

That is just creepy even though you were joking.
Pfft Laxus secretly has a thing for freed, he just doesn't like to show it as he wants to keep his tough guy mantra.
You could say he's a tsundere for him. Laxreed. He'll be happy : P

Ofcourse and you two are awfully proud of it lol.

moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 am

Valador wrote:Lol Luna's bro and his whores.

Awessomme overfilling pascia moments that I've been starving for. I can't take it, I'm about to explode with excitement !!!!

Hush Hush already, both of you will remain faithful. No one is cheating on anyone, and like luna said you two are not becoming indecent two faced individuals. So stop acting tsunderes toward each other. : p

I think Pascha's sig is alright size, maybe. Though I am biased in my love for hei as he to happens to be on my top 5 fav chars list.

I think a thread should be made for these two, so they can go on and on about their convos. Maybe a mod admin can merge their convos into one? Though, good luck with whoever is going to do that.. I might make it if luna or anyone else doesn't have a problem with it.

@Bold: I will stab you with 1000 knives :P

Well, its the biggest I've seen in RT..... yet.

Reminds me off how Valker, Sluna and Piranon have their threads/areas XD

EDIT: I have nowhere else to panic so I will panic here.
SOMEONE TELL ME IF BYAKUYA'S DEAD OR NOT!!! DDXXX (yes, I have just reached that part :P though I will probably figure out the answer to my question before someone replies.)
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:04 am

Luna Azul wrote:Yes, but still.... :/ made me remember bunch of whores :'D

I don't want pascha and aria to be whores....

A bunch of them?Ok I am not going to bring this up again.

Don't worry.We are not and we will never be.

Valador wrote:Lol Luna's bro and his whores.

Here comes the fanboy of pascia XD.Question:Do we have a what so called ''moment'' because we reply back to each other?Just want to confirm this :P

Don't worry we are not going to cheat.We are good people and we are not going to be indecent.
We are? :p

Nuh I just want him to find a nice girl in the end that's all.Wait if I stat shipping Laxus with someone will they become my OTP? :O
What about Gruvia then? :OOOO

Wow bro I didn't knew you like Hei that much.He is awesome in many ways.Do you ship him with Yin? :'3

Well I don't have a problem and probably the others will like it since we scare off people with our long posts here XD
I don't know how to do that...Luna and laura can since they are the admins.

P.S:You really enjoy doing this,don't you? :p
Being a fanboy of us XD

moziac wrote:
Aria11 wrote:Ehh...No if he doesn't belong to me,he doesn't belong to anyone else (j/k)
Laxus is not in the caliber of Freed...Freed will be happy.I don't know about Laxus :p

We are known for that? Lol that is true XD

That is just creepy even though you were joking.
Pfft Laxus secretly has a thing for freed, he just doesn't like to show it as he wants to keep his tough guy mantra.
You could say he's a tsundere for him. Laxreed. He'll be happy : P

Ofcourse and you two are awfully proud of it lol.

...Just don't take it seriously that's all.
I am a fangirl of Laxus but I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me regarding this.I was just joking that's all(and I am too of an open mind and independent person to be like this).

You think?Well, when freed clings on him he doesn't shove him away.
If he really acts like this,he probably is XD.There is a name for the ship? :O

Of course we are :'D...Why we wouldn't be?None can write as much as we can.Is a record.
And awfully?Why? :p
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:43 am

Any mod can do, merge and separate threads...I believe....if not then...to much work, ask Laura :p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:48 am

Zani is bored so she shall post this and leave.

Bored Thread. - Page 21 378811_456123407768902_1650643546_n

Bored Thread. - Page 21 5889349_700b
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by SlytherinRayquaza Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 am

I have no idea of what´s going on.
Bored Thread. - Page 21 Tumblr_mdijh7cApB1rxfzjd
SlytherinRayquaza
SlytherinRayquaza
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 am

Lol
the second one was funny zani :'D

and the patrick one was cute xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 am

The second one was the true one Luna :'D

*sighs* I miss SpongeBob
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 am

@Luna: Ok I will ask her since I don't know how to create one

@Zani:The second one...SO TRUE :'D

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:03 am

how to create one what?
I don't get what is it you want to do....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:12 am

Lol I mean if I can create a thread in which mine and pascha's discussion will be there,if that is possible of course.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 am

yeah you can.

but you will have to look for every post and split it from here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:17 am

That is what is difficult to do and I don't know exactly how.I will ask Laura for help ;)
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 am

Aria11 wrote:

...Just don't take it seriously that's all.
I am a fangirl of Laxus but I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me regarding this.I was just joking that's all(and I am too of an open mind and independent person to be like this).

You think?Well, when freed clings on him he doesn't shove him away.
If he really acts like this,he probably is XD.There is a name for the ship? :O

Of course we are :'D...Why we wouldn't be?None can write as much as we can.Is a record.
And awfully?Why? :p

I'm not taking it seriously at all, I just found what you said to be a bit creepy that's all. :p

That's just another reason why this ship exists, as laxus secretly doesn't mind freed's loveable affection towards him.
Exactly, glad you are warming up to a little. Lol, I made it made up on the spot.

No one would even try to beat such a record.
Just an expression, because you guys are definitely proud of it. :p
moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:20 am

Luna Azul wrote:
Pascha2 wrote:
Hey Beautiful. Winking

Hi c:
Should I call you sexy man or somehting?Laughing

It is c: If my bro is happy, then so am I. Really? Thats good I guess, and yeah, funny from your side only :'D Luna doesn't like the feel of rejection xD Even in a situation like this xD

But you mentioned me on the last post...or Aria did xD
I know, I read this after the chat. Congrats bro ! :"D I'm so happy for you Very Happy

Kinda...as you can tell things get kinda bad sometimes :c I someone mess up all the time :'D Didn't even take weeks :'D

Red in angeR?Laughing

You are not a faithful man? I suddenly dislike my brother Laughing

c: Aw, thanks bro....and okay?XDWhat if my mother is right and he chooses another man?Laughing

Hello dazzling lady. Tongue out

Sure, lol. Either way I'm happy with any compliment coming from you.

Must be because I'm somehow emotionally attached to you.
(btw my bad about what happened earlier today, I just was out of it completely, even though you weren't even that serious).

No the snake will not reject you for any else whether it's a fellow snake, chick, guy, etc. he would be a fool to do so.
I have my tasers ready in case.

I think aria did, I don't quite remember.
Thanks, life has been more easier for me.

Hopefully you guys chill out, and keep having your own fair share of friendly moments.

Yes, in anger and I want to see those cheeks blush so I can pinch them. Tongue out

Ok fine I will be faithful then, but I do have my urges. ; )

Wait your mom actually thinks sly would choose another man? Laughing

Btw, is my sig too big, or should I leave it as it is? I need another opinion on this before I do change it.

@ Vald: Finally a good idea coming from you for once. I don't mind merging our convo to another new thread.

Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next