Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight manga discussion

+3
Yamaihime
ZaniXD
PassiveSin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampire Knight manga discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight manga discussion

Post by Mihai25 Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:18 am

Yamaihime wrote:On tumblr I saw an interesting theory someone proposed; they said that Yuuki might be trying to maybe do something sneaky and that's why she bedded Kaname. It might explain why she was crying in that bedding scene o.o She might give her life away at this rate; and let both guys survive if the story goes down this road.

Mihai, I didn't know you read VK! Very Happy
And she did, it was a half panel towards the end of chapter 89.

Bolded bit: She perhaps got training or trained herself during the time gap of a year.
Second bolded bit: I just threw up a little in my mouth there Sad
well, the last time Yuuki's mom tried to make her human she died, so it's common sense she might die as well now. But Kaname knows that spell very well and won't let her do that.

I started reading VK quite awhile ago, maybe 3 if not 4 years ago, but now I read it every few months
threw up? I even tried to say it nicely and that way with Kaname gone and Zero hating her she'll have someone to love and care for Tongue out
Mihai25
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight manga discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight manga discussion

Post by Yamaihime Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:46 am

Mihai25 wrote:
Yamaihime wrote:On tumblr I saw an interesting theory someone proposed; they said that Yuuki might be trying to maybe do something sneaky and that's why she bedded Kaname. It might explain why she was crying in that bedding scene o.o She might give her life away at this rate; and let both guys survive if the story goes down this road.

Mihai, I didn't know you read VK! Very Happy
And she did, it was a half panel towards the end of chapter 89.

Bolded bit: She perhaps got training or trained herself during the time gap of a year.
Second bolded bit: I just threw up a little in my mouth there Sad
well, the last time Yuuki's mom tried to make her human she died, so it's common sense she might die as well now. But Kaname knows that spell very well and won't let her do that.

I started reading VK quite awhile ago, maybe 3 if not 4 years ago, but now I read it every few months
threw up? I even tried to say it nicely and that way with Kaname gone and Zero hating her she'll have someone to love and care for Tongue out

Ahhh I know, but still it made me feel sick xD
True true, but perhaps Yuuki might play a dirty hand on Kaname too despite the odds against such a plan. She did the same to Zero so who's to say?
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 am

I will say only one thing: She erased the memories of the boy who loved her since they were kids and risked his life for her and then went off and slept with the guy who abandoned. I might;ve been a but biased with this but I'm very mad right now so sorry.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:02 am

ZaniXD wrote:I will say only one thing: She erased the memories of the boy who loved her since they were kids and risked his life for her and then went off and slept with the guy who abandoned. I might;ve been a but biased with this but I'm very mad right now so sorry.

I didn't know you read VK either!
It's alright dear, be mad: We all are O.o

Everything's gone to pot Dx
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 pm

ZaniXD wrote:I will say only one thing: She erased the memories of the boy who loved her since they were kids and risked his life for her and then went off and slept with the guy who abandoned. I might;ve been a but biased with this but I'm very mad right now so sorry.

This summarizes perfectly why Yuki is a failed character.

As I can see, we are all mad at the latest chapter. I see the same reaction on MF and on Tumblr, so I really wonder what was on tha mangaka's mind when she wrote the latest chapter. She let down both pairing fandoms for different ways and went ahead to destroy any development her lead character had.
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 am

you can still ship Shiki and Rima or Ruka and Akatsuki:)
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 am

Mihai25 wrote:you can still ship Shiki and Rima or Ruka and Akatsuki:)

Both pairings are better than any Yuki's pairing.
Especially Shii and Rima, had some very beautiful shipping moment back on the school arc.
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:59 am

I don't want to go on MF forums o.o The VK thread must be WW3 by now o.o

Hahaha ShikiRima - I think I'll ship KaienxJuuri because there seemed to be something about them in one chapter I read. Crack whippings FTW~~
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:32 am

yes, and Ichiru X Shizuka as well Cute, we got only a little of that and Shizuka had to die. Before she died there was even a small KanamexShizuka moment Smile
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:45 am

Kaname doesn't deserve to be with anyone now.

Kaname x FOREVER ALONE

Ship it ship
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:59 am

Kaname x parent metal Very Happy
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 am

Hahaha I shipped that too once - but after the current chapter he doesn't deserve her either >.>
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 pm

I remember when I used to ship Yuki and Zero :'D

Lol, I can't believe what's happened to her character. ALL DOWN THE CRAPPER IN ONE CHAPPER! Tongue out
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:23 am

Yamaihime wrote:Kaname doesn't deserve to be with anyone now.

Kaname x FOREVER ALONE

Ship it ship

I also ship it, together with Yuki x forever alone or Yuki x Zero's bloody rose in her head.
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 am

crackerpattiez wrote:I remember when I used to ship Yuki and Zero :'D

Lol, I can't believe what's happened to her character. ALL DOWN THE CRAPPER IN ONE CHAPPER! Tongue out
me too, the time that Zero spent with Yuuki was the one that defined the good parts in him. Now without that there's only hatred for vampires, especially purebloods

some fanart - Shiki x Rima:
Spoiler:
- Akatsuki x Ruka:
Spoiler:

and a funny one:
Spoiler:
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:00 am

Nagisa-chan wrote:
Yamaihime wrote:Kaname doesn't deserve to be with anyone now.

Kaname x FOREVER ALONE

Ship it ship

I also ship it, together with Yuki x forever alone or Yuki x Zero's bloody rose in her head.

I LAV IT Ship it ship

Mihai25 wrote:
crackerpattiez wrote:I remember when I used to ship Yuki and Zero :'D

me too, the time that Zero spent with Yuuki was the one that defined the good parts in him. Now without that there's only hatred for vampires, especially purebloods

Spoiler:
- Akatsuki x Ruka:
Spoiler:

and a funny one:
Spoiler:

Oh myyyy - those Kain+Ruka ones are simply gorgeous. It's also Kaname's fault that Ruka doesn't return feelings for poor Kain:(

*ships Kaname+ALONE harder*
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Yamaihime wrote:

I didn't know you read VK either!
It's alright dear, be mad: We all are O.o

Everything's gone to pot Dx

I didnt knowyou read VK Yamai Laughing
I've been considering whether I should drop the manga or not Unsure I've never been so mad at a mangaka before, let alone a character (with the exception of Minerva of course)

Nagisa-chan wrote:

This summarizes perfectly why Yuki is a failed character.

As I can see, we are all mad at the latest chapter. I see the same reaction on MF and on Tumblr, so I really wonder what was on tha mangaka's mind when she wrote the latest chapter. She let down both pairing fandoms for different ways and went ahead to destroy any development her lead character had.

I didnt know you read VK Nagisa-chan Laughing Btw, my MF name was MangaLoverlXD I dont know if you remember me

Mihai25 wrote:Kaname x parent metal Very Happy
Mihai25 wrote:you can still ship Shiki and Rima or Ruka and Akatsuki:)

I ship it

Nice fanarts Very Happy
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:03 pm

^ I've followed VK for five years and this is where it has got me Dx

Not nice.

Not nice at all Sad
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Mihai25 wrote:

Spoiler:
- Akatsuki x Ruka:
Spoiler:

and a funny one:
Spoiler:

Nice fanarts! Thanks for sharing them Smile
It reminds me that they are some pairings worth shipping in Vampire Knight

ZaniXD wrote:
I didnt know you read VK Nagisa-chan Laughing Btw, my MF name was MangaLoverlXD I dont know if you remember me

Of course I remember you, but until now I had no idea that you were the same person with MangaLover xD
I guess it explains why you knew so much about my shipping preferences in Naruto Very Happy
I read Vampire Knight, but it's more out of habit now since I'm not a fan anymore.
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:59 am

For you fans, some news:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-23/vampire-knight-manga-to-end-in-may

Your torture will end in a few months Tongue up
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 am

2 more chapters only, maybe that's why it took the turn with Yuuki deleting Zero's memory and bedding Kaname. The author probably knew she had to end it in 4-5 chapters.

also only the ShikixRima moment was nice in the last chapter
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:05 am

Have many things to say about this current chapter. And yes I read it too T.T

1. ShikixRima FTW: I have always supported this couple and I will continue to do so until the end (May) when this infernal manga finishes

2. My reaction to the rest of the chapter:

Vampire Knight manga discussion - Page 2 502041-110_natsu_s_anger_2

Vampire Knight manga discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m8imydbk1G1qhkw3co1_500

Vampire Knight manga discussion - Page 2 Pein_gif_1

Le Me pummeling the object of my hatred ~

I am so angry right now that I feel numb. If I were to write out my true feelings, it would not be PG rated.

So off to punch some trees ~

Vampire Knight manga discussion - Page 2 Punched-out-of-his-clothes-anime-13913992-400-225
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:42 am

the second gif reminded me of the hilarious CG animation from that shippuuden episode Very Happy

As I thought, Kaname knows exactly what Yuuki intends to do and won't let her. So yeah, Kaname will die and Yuuki will be alone since Zero hates her now
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 am

^Amen to that >.<
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:37 am

the latest chapter was released and it seems that Yuuki was doing a poor job in erasing Zero's memories of her. He already remembered her
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2